• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 926 Views, 39 Comments

Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Zombie Ponies (28 Pranks Later and Night of the Living Pharmacists) - Mylittleponyfan21



This is a crossover between 28 Pranks Later and Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Living Pharmacists

  • ...
4
 39
 926

Act 6

And so, Rainbow Dash was surrounded by zombie ponies, but then she remembered that she can fly, so she flyed up to see the Cakes and Pinkie turned into zombie ponies, and worst, with static from Doofenshmirtz's Repulse-inator's beam surrounding them, she rushed off from Sugar Cube Corner to get some help.

Unfortunately, all of Ponyville's habbitants have turned into zombie ponies, and with static from the Repulse-inator's beam surrounding them. Rainbow Dash was scared to see everypony turn into zombie ponies. She rushed to somewhere to hide, or some pony to help her.

She landed on the ground and she heard a munching behind her, she turned around to see Twilight and Spike eating the cookies from a box. She got closer and tell them about the situation she was on. "'Twilight! You've gotta come with me to sugarcube corner. Something's going on with the Cakes!" She said while gasping. "Well, not exactly. I mean, it may have something to do with these joke cookies! And whatever is surrounding them, might have something to do with!"

But when Twilight and Spike heard her, they turn around, only to reveal that they were now zombie ponies, with their mouths rainbowfied and static surrounding them.

"COOOKIEEEE!!!!" groan the zombie alicorn and zombie dragon.

"Oh no!" said Rainbow Dash in horror as she rushed off from them.

Rainbow Dash arrived at Fluttershy's cottage, worried for the situation, then she saw Fluttershy and her animals and foto closer to them, she touched her to see if she's fine, but...

"Fluttershy-"

Fluttershy revealed herself as a zombie pony too, with her animals, who we're now zombies as well. And with static surrounding them.

"COOOKIEEEE!" groan the zombie pony by then Harry the bear (who as a zombie too) growling at Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash rushed away to find somewhere else to hide.

Rainbow Dash arrived at Sweet Apple Acres and got inside Applejack's house and barrigade the house's main enterence whit everything she could find, suddenly she heard a moaning and turned around to see what of who it was.

"COOOKIEEEE!!!!"

It revealed as Zombie Ponies Granny Smith and Big Mac, get closer to them.

Rainbow Dash got horrified broke the door and rushed away from Sweet Apple Acres as the zombie ponies got put of the house slowly.

When Rainbow Dash lefted Sweet Apple Acres, she was finding somewhere to hide, but then she saw a portal and without thinking about it, she went inside of it, bit what she didn't notice is that the portal was a few inches from Caurrosel Boutique.

Rarity, Applejack and the CMC'S were outside, just arrived as Rarity was opening the boutique with her keys.

"You sure you don't mind us all comin' over?" asked Applejack.

"Oh, of course not!" answered Rarity. "I think the girls have earned a little celebration for all of their hard work. And I have plenty of sewing machine cake left over."

But later she used her magic to grab a box of joke cookies with static surrounding it. "Unless any pony wants a cookie."

But later they heard moaning and groaning, and the two mares and three filies saw what it was, it was the zombie ponies entering into the same portal that Rainbow Dash entered into, they got worried and knew that something was wrong.

"Uh, Applejack?" said Rarity.

"Yeah?" respond Applejack.

"Is this part of the prank?" Asked Rarity worried and confused.

"Ah don't think so, somthin's wrong of why every pony is entering into that portal." Answered Applejack confused.

Rarity looked at the box of joke cookies and she screamed a little as she drops it, realizing the static surrounding it.

"What's wrong, Rarity?" asked Applejack.

"The boxes of joke cookies! It's being surrounded by something weird! Don't touch them!" Exclamed Rarity.

The CMC'S went to the carriage of boxes and realized the static surrounding them, the screamed a little as the backed off.

"Uh, guys, I don't think that's the only box, look!" said Sweetie Belle as the mares looked and saw that she wasn't wrong.

"Oh, thank goodness, what on celestia is that surrounding the boxes?" asked Rarity worried.

"Ah don't know but whatever it has surroundin' the boxes, it must been the job of somthin' or some pony of ruinin' the prank, either by accident or with the wish to harm us." said Applejack upset.

"How are we going to find out Applejack?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Ah suggest that we must head into that portal to find out" answered Applejack. "C'mon!"

They all nod their heads and went inside the portal, leaving the carriage of joke cookies behind. Once they got inside the portal, they realized that they were in another universe.

"What is this place?" asked Scootaloo.

"I don't know, but I think we're in another universe." said Rarity worried.

Suddenly, they saw a wave of zombie ponies far away from they were in repose.

"C'mon, let's go to find out about this!" said Applejack as and the others follow her.

They lean behind a building to hide from them, when they the looked behind the building, they couldn't believe where they were at.

They were in a city of the human world (AKA Danville) and though, it was also nighttime, like in Ponyville, and saw Zombie Pony Mrs. Cake getting closer to the water tower, they were watching from the wall of the building to see what was going to happen.

"Don't you guys have a feeling that something really wrong is going to happen?" asked Rarity while she whispered.

"Eeyup, I also have that feelin' too." whispered Applejack as the CMC's nod their heads.

Roger Doofenshmirtz, the mayor of Danville, was still giving his speech in front of the new water tower, but as soon he saw Zombie Pony Mrs. Cake, he thought that someone send a visitor to give it's own speech.

"Oh, look what we have here?" said Roger delightly but then thinking himself about. "why no body told me about someone was gonna give it's own speech, but let's give a big applause to-"

But as he lead his hand to the Zombie Pony, it did something that the mares and filies couldn't believe. It bite Roger's hand and static started to surround him, he started moaning and grunting in pain. Everyone gasped in horror, seeing their mayor beginning to grotesquely transforming. His glasses fell off his face and broke right before he collapsed behind the podium.

Applejack, Rarity and the CMC's couldn't believe what they saw, but they got prepared for something more worst than that.

Roger climbed up from the podium and revealed himself, he was a zombie pony like of himself with rainbow muzzle on his mouth, his colors dulled, his mane wrinkled, mindless and worst with static from his brother's Repulse-inator's beam surrounding him. But what was weird is that he still had his glasses on for some strange reason.

Everyone screamed and begin to run and scatter in panic.

Applejack, Rarity and the CMC's were shocked at what they're witnessing.

"Ah thought we agree that we only scare Rainbow Dash. Not humans and turnin' them into our pony species with everythin' from the prank!" whispered Applejack in shock.

"I think we need to find out about the thing and the pony responsible for all of this." determed Rarity. "Come on!"

The ponies went off to investigate something that ruined Ponyville's prank to scare Rainbow Dash.

"What happened to mayor Doofenshmirtz?" said a random lady as she gasped.

The zombie pony was walking slowly and uttering 'cookie' repeatly as walked over to Melanie, the mayor's assistant and bit her right arm, she screamed in panic and pain as static was surrounding her and transformed her into a zombie pony with the same caractics of the zombie ponies and repeating the same word.

The zombie ponies transformed and from Ponyville walked all over the city, biting some random citizens that tried to flee from the scene. More and more human citizens were being transformed into zombie ponies, some of the earth ponies, and others unicorns and pegasi, and repeating 'cookie' over and over again. They were continuing to spread the sickness all over Danville. It was a chaos.




To be continued.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry uploaded this late, I was thinking to upload it in the date of my birthday, but ny house doesn't have good internet. But here it is. My computer isn't set up, so I'm doing as well as I could from my phone.