• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 1,867 Views, 137 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge - RainbowRaptorDash1



This Halloween and Christmas will be the most eventful yet, with all seven holidays at stake, so the heroes will need to dig deep down and let the scary out!

  • ...
3
 137
 1,867

Chapter 8: Changing Brains

In the Nightmare Lab, Jack and Aria arrived via lifting elevator as they saw the doctor.

"Dr. Finklestein, why are you doing this?" Jack asked.

"Sally is safe now. You can stop helping Oogie." Aria said.

"Ah, Jack and Aria. I’ve been waiting for you. I can see the two of you have been busy, so I think it’s time for you both to rest." Dr. Finkelstein ominously suggested as he opened his head and fidgeted his brain, which was green and had two brown-yellow eyes, much to Jack and Aria’s shock.

"Oogie switched your brain!" Jack realized.

"I knew you'd never willingly betray Jack!" Aria declared in relief.

"Shall we begin? I think you’ll like this device. I made it especially for you two." Dr. Finkelstein said before a horrifying weapon revealed itself as Jack and Aria looked to the right and saw the Doctor’s real brain.

"We’ve got to switch the Doctor’s real brain back to save him. Let’s see… If we open his head from behind, then get in front of him and throw his real brain in… Yes! That should work!" Jack planned before Aria remembered something.

"What about the sleeping soup?" Aria asked before the doctor's machine shot the flask, shattering it. "Me and my big mouth."

"Don't think I haven’t seen what your little friends were up to, Aria. I know your tricks." Dr. Finkelstein responded as he snapped his fingers before music started playing.

"Get the brain! I'll get behind him!" Jack informed.

"On it!" Aria agreed as the battle to save the doctor started.

Dr. Finklestein: This town has changed, dear kids. Since you've been away. Without a Pumpkin King, it's Oogie Boogie's way.

Jack: Doctor, please! Oh, can’t you see you’re wrong?

Dr. Finklestein: You were the king, but now your nothing but prey! Oogie Boogie is back and he's planning to stay!

Aria: What a crazy web you’re weaving. Oogie Boogie will soon be leaving. Doctor, please! It’s not too late!

Dr. Finklestein: All my machines will seal your fate.

My lasers will slice you, my knives will cut deep.

And when it’s all over Sally, she will weep.

Days of your good-natured mayhem are through.

I’ll tear up this town and I’ll start with you two.

"Doc, please stop!" Aria pleaded as she grabbed the doctor's real brain.

"Never, Aria!" Doctor Finkelstein responded.

Dr. Finklestein: Well now my boy, it seems you lost your crown. In a few mere moments, you'll be six feet in the ground.

Jack: Stop at once! Can’t you see this is absurd?

Dr. Finklestein: No more tricks! Your friends are now your foes! And now this dance is nearing it's close.

Aria: All these people that you’re harming. Come on Doctor it’s real alarming! Doctor, please. Your thinking is all wrong.

Dr. Finklestein: (As Jack pulled his head open) In a moment, finally you'll be gone

Jack: You shoot and attack me, it rolls of our backs!

We’re not your enemies, we’re Aria and Jack!

Aria: When this is all over, good friends we will be. You'll praise Oogie no more.

Jack and Aria: You can take that from me.

Aria managed to get half of the Doctor's brain in him.

"What do you think of my invention?" Dr. Finkelstein taunted.

"Doctor, you’ve got to control yourself!" Jack warned.

Doctor Finkelstein: This town has changed, dear kids. Since you've been away. Without a Pumpkin King, it's Oogie Boogie's way.

Jack: Doctor please, oh can't you see you're wrong?

Doctor Finkelstein: You were the king, but now your nothing but prey! Oogie Boogie is back and he's planning to stay!

Aria: It's a crazy web your weaving, Oogie Boogie will soon be leaving. Doctor please, it's not too late.

Doctor Finkelstein: All my machines will seal your fate

My blades are now spinning, my creations are large.

When they move towards you there’s no question who’s in charge.

If, by some chance, you survive the attack.

They’ll be many more, you’d better watch your back.

"We're almost done there!" Aria noted.

"You won’t beat me!" Dr. Finkelstein growled.

Doctor Finkelstein: Well now my boy, it seems you lost your crown. In a few mere moments, you'll be six feet in the ground.

Jack: Stop at once! Can't see this is absurd?!

Doctor Finkelstein: No more tricks! Your friends are now your foes! And now this dance is nearing its close!

Aria: All these people that you’re harming. Come on Doctor it’s real alarming! Doctor, please. Your thinking is all wrong.

Doctor Finkelstein: In a moment finally you'll be gone!

Jack: Your intentions are evil, your thoughts are all bad! The thing that you work for is no more than a cad!

Aria: When finally we get that foul brain out of you.

Jack and Aria: You’ll see no more foes, but two friends that are true!

Aria threw the other half of the brain into the Doctor's head, making him groan in pain. With both halves of the doctor’s real brain in, his head closed up as he was back to his normal self while sparkle’s appeared in the air again.

"Doc, you okay?" Aria asked.

"Aria? Is that you?" Dr. Finkelstein noticed.

"Yeah Doc, it's me. What's the last thing you remember?" Aria responded.

"I-It was Jack leaving for new things to make Halloween scarier than ever before." Dr. Finkelstein answered.

"And Oogie?" Aria added.

"Now it's all coming back. What have I done?" Dr. Finkelstein dreaded as Jack obtained the St. Patrick’s Day holiday door. "I’m sorry, you two. I never imagined my brain would be replaced and the town deceived…"

"Doctor, you were using the St. Patrick's day door to power your machine." Jack noticed as the other ninjas arrived.

"Indeed. So that is a Holiday Door. Hmmm? Who are they?" Dr. Finkelstein asked.

"New friends of mine. A lot has changed since my last visit, Doc." Aria answered.

"I see. *Gasp!* Jack! Aria! What’s today’s date?" Dr. Finkelstein requested.

"Why today is... December 24!" Jack answered in realization.

"But that means…!" Aria dreaded.

"It's almost Christmas!" Jack and the ninjas finished in horror.

"I wonder what’s happening with the Christmas Door… Let’s hope we can find it soon." Dr. Finkelstein said.

"What about the Pumpkin Patch?" Mikey asked.

"That’s where we need to go, but it won’t be easy, because Oogie’s monsters have possessed the pumpkins at the entrance, blocking anyone from entering." Jack informed as Doctor Finklestein started thinking.

"Hmmm… I know! We’ll scare those monsters out of the pumpkins! Give me just a moment…" Dr. Finkelstein realized as he went off to invent something, before Sally came rushing in with a gift.

"Is the doctor himself again?" Sally asked.

"Yes, he's building a device that'll help us fight Oogie's army." Jack answered.

"Jack, do you think this might be helpful, too?" Sally added.

"A present?" Pinkie noticed.

"What’s this?" Jack wondered before the present glowed and disappeared, making snowflakes circle around the heroes. Jack then found himself in his Santa costume, while Pinkie and Mikey were dressed up as elves, Rainbow Dash having reindeer horns and having daring Christmas clothes, and Aria’s tail being replaced with a stocking, and her snake hair replaced with snow that had colors. The Crusaders looked like Christmas ghosts, with Apple Bloom being of the past with white robes and young Christmas clothes, Scootaloo being the present with a wreath necklace and present-time Christmas clothes, and Sweetie Belle being future with the grim cloak, but also have festive Christmas clothes underneath. "It’s Sandy’s costume!"

"Hey, where'd did everyone go?" Sweetie Belle wondered.

"Huh?" Apple Bloom noticed in confusion.

"Sweetie Belle, how many fingers are in front of you?" Scootaloo asked as she held up three fingers.

"Where?" Sweetie Belle responded.

"Okay, please tell me this is a joke, because it’s not funny." Rainbow Dash said in concern as Sweetie Belle's hood fell off and revealed her eyes completely white. "GAH!!! What happened to you?!"

"First my head won't stay on, now I'm blind! Rainbow, gesundheit." Sweetie Belle noted.

"Whaddya mea-ACHOO!!!" Rainbow Dash sneezed, propelling her across the room as Sweetie Belle effortlessly dodged her.

"Wowza! How’d you do that?" Pinkie gasped in amazement.

"What happened?" Sweetie Belle asked in confusion.

"You dodged Rainbow Dash!" Mikey answered.

"Pinkie, be careful." Sweetie Belle warned.

"Huh?" Pinkie noted in confusion before the floor below her froze.

"Too late." Sweetie Belle said.

"Whoa!" Pinkie yelped as Sweetie Belle stepped back.

"You sure you're blind, Sweetie Belle?" Jack asked.

"I am, but then I’m not." Sweetie Belle answered.

"Say what?" Mikey said in confusion.

"This might sound crazy, but I think that I can see into the future." Sweetie Belle informed.

"Then tell us our powers with these forms." Apple Bloom requested.

"Well-" Sweetie Belle started to say when Scootaloo suddenly became as flat as a ribbon, before stretching herself. "That." Sweetie Belle finished before Apple Bloom found herself moving faster than normal as Sweetie Belle dodged her easily.

"Hmm… Maybe if…" Mikey wondered as he placed a present on a spot, then another on a different spot before going into one of the presents, only to come out the other one.

"Doctor's coming." Sweetie Belle informed.

"Your friends are full of energy, my boy." Doctor Finkelstein said to Jack.

"That sounds more like the doctor my sisters and I loved working for." Aria smiled.

"Hoho! Thank you, Aria. That outfit really suits you, Jack! I completed the scare device. If I told you what’s in it though, that would ruin the surprise! Hide this in your Sandy bag, and use it to stun Oogie’s Monsters!" Dr. Finkelstein informed.

"Thank you, Doctor. After we leave, lock the door behind us and don't let anyone but us in. Oh, and can Corpse Kid hide here till it's safe?" Jack asked.

"Of course, Jack." Dr. Finkelstein answered.

"Thanks. And I kinda need a new Skeleton Key." Aria requested.

"Okay, I’ll get to work on that." Dr. Finkelstein said as Jack and the ninjas rushed down and out the manor.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Pumpkin Patch Possession