• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 1,887 Views, 138 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge - RainbowRaptorDash1



This Halloween and Christmas will be the most eventful yet, with all seven holidays at stake, so the heroes will need to dig deep down and let the scary out!

  • ...
3
 138
 1,887

Chapter 10: Barrel's Maze

As Jack, Mikey, Pinkie and the Crusaders continued, they found themselves in a maze and encountered Lock, Shock and Barrel.

"Hey Jack, want some candy?" Barrel taunted while waving a lollipop.

"No thanks. We’ve had enough of your treats." Jack responded.

"Looks like Aria couldn't join you." Barrel noticed.

"Grr… Watch it, bub!" Pinkie growled.

"Aw, guys, we’re just getting started." Lock said.

"Our biggest trick is yet to come." Shock added.

"You’re gonna get so lost. And, after what we did to The Mayor’s house… Oops! Wasn’t supposed to tell you that. Catch you later!" Barrel bid farewell as the three trick-or-treaters ran before a root blocked the heroes’ path.

"Mayor's house?" Mikey asked.

"That can’t be good." Jack dreaded.

"I thought you were the leader of this town, Jack." Rainbow Dash noticed as she and the others walked through the maze.

"I am, but that doesn’t mean that Halloween Town can’t have an elected official." Jack responded.

"Fair enough." The ninjas admitted before skeletons came out and started attacking them as they ran the maze.

"Looks like we got company." Jack noted.

"I'll lead them away. You guys get to Barrel." Mikey said.

"Wait just a second! I’ll come along!" Pinkie added.

"Hey, today's special: Mutant Turtle! Get him while he's fresh!" Mikey taunted the skeletons before running away as the skeletons ran after him before Pinkie followed him. Jack and the others snuck around as they went down the path the skeletons came from.

"You guys are really good at causing trouble." Jack noted.

"You’re telling me." The Crusaders agreed.

"It's a gift." Rainbow Dash smiled before an Ogre skeleton smashed through the vines and roared. "I can handle big ugly."

"I don’t like this. It’s like they’re trying to separate us." Jack noticed.

"Got to have faith in your team, right Jack?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yes." Jack answered as Rainbow Dash flew towards the Ogre, drawing its attention away from the others. "I hope the others will be okay."

"Come on, Jack! I know they’ll make it through." Scootaloo assured.

"They've been through a lot worst than these brainless skeletons. Uh, no offense." Apple Bloom apologized.

"None taken at all." Jack responded with a smile when out of the shadows, a skeleton grabbed Apple Bloom.

"Me and mah big mouth!" Apple Bloom dreaded.

"Hang on!" Sweetie Belle said as she sliced Apple Bloom free. "You two go on ahead!"

"What?!" Apple Bloom and Scootaloo gasped.

"Fair's fair." Sweetie Belle noted.

"Hold on! Crusaders fight together, right?" Scootaloo asked.

"I got Lock, Sweetie Belle got Shock... Barrel’s going to want to meet his new playmate." Apple Bloom answered.

"AB’s got a point, ya know." Sweetie Belle agreed.

"Now, go!" Apple Bloom urged.

"Alright!" Scootaloo responded as she and Jack ran off towards the end of the maze.

"Once we deal with Barrel, we'll double back for the others." Jack said.

"…Right." Scootaloo uttered.

"This actually reminds me of the day I first met the Dazzlings." Jack remembered.

"Really?" Scootaloo asked.

"Oogie tried to take over the town. I fought his army of bugs with Adagio and the others help. I imprisoned Oogie in his lair, but I never thought he'd gather his strength in that room." Jack informed as he was slicing through enemies.

"It's not a mistake to give mercy. It's a strength." Scootaloo responded.

"Thanks, Scootaloo." Jack said in gratitude as the duo exited the maze, hoping that the others were okay.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Peril in the Pumpkin Head