• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 1,894 Views, 138 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge - RainbowRaptorDash1



This Halloween and Christmas will be the most eventful yet, with all seven holidays at stake, so the heroes will need to dig deep down and let the scary out!

  • ...
3
 138
 1,894

Chapter 9: Pumpkin Patch Possession

Jack and the ninjas went to the Pumpkin Patch, finding possessed pumpkins blocking their way.

"We got this far before they started swarming us." Mikey informed.

"Well, they’ll be in for a surprise, since I took a quick trip to the shop." Jack responded as he shifted into his Sandy Claws outfit, not noticing his scythe change.

"Red is definitely your color, Jack." Pinkie noted.

"Thank you, and I made sure to get two other kinds of surprises." Jack said in gratitude as he threw the presents in front of the pumpkins at a safe distance. "Now these surprises are the scare devices the doctor gave me, he called them Re-possession. The other two surprises are still yet to come." Jack informed as the presents, revealed to be Jack-in-the-boxes, went off, spooking the ghosts right out of the pumpkins, before Mikey shifted to his monster form and tackled them.

"Jack, Oogie Skeletons 3 o'clock!" Sweetie Belle informed.

"Time to scare them stiff!" Jack quipped as he threw different kinds of presents in front of the ghosts, which bursted and revealed themselves to be Russian Dolls, with the bursts, splitting them and making them smaller, while making the ghosts heading for Jack freeze completely in fright as the pumpkin king and everyone else took the opportunity to carve their way through. After they destroyed the guards, a strange man with an axe in his head came out from hiding.

"Wait, is that…?" Aria wondered.

"Aria back?" The man realized.

"Behemoth! It’s you!" Aria said in happiness.

"Behemoth, the pumpkin patch is a mess!" Jack noticed.

"It’s the bad’uns. They ruin it… Break the bridge." Behemoth answered as everyone saw that the bridge was out. "The Big Pumpkin Head. Bad’uns eat it, too. My precious pumpkins…" Behemoth added as everyone looked to the right and saw a giant pumpkin head.

"You should find somewhere safe to hide." Rainbow Dash advised.

"Okay…" Behemoth responded as he went back to Halloween Town before the Announcement Alarm was sound as more Oogie Skeletons appeared.

"What now?!" Aria hissed.

"Another Oogie announcement." Jack answered.

"Hello? Testing… Testing… 1, 2, 3. Am I on? A-hem! Denizens of Oogie Town! Jack and Aria have returned with guests! According to the reports… heh heh… they’re enjoying our dangerous Oogie Town so much they’re screaming in horror! Rejoice! This is all thanks to your efforts! Ba ha ha ha! Barrel, my star pupil, my prodigal son, my shining star. Be a good boy and finish the work your half-witted, half-pint, half-alive playmates could not. Because if you don’t there’s more than half a chance I’ll be very, very, very ANGRY!" Oogie announced before the announcement went off.

"Barrel is mine, right?" Scootaloo assumed while fighting some skeletons.

"Yep." Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom answered.

"Less yapping, more fighting." Pinkie growled while throwing electricity.

"You sound like Raph, Pinkster." Rainbow Dash noticed as Jack grabbed his scythe and found out that it has changed, becoming a double-bladed scythe, before grinning at his enemies.

"Let's dance." Jack declared as everyone kept fighting while Jack stunned, sliced and froze some skeletons.

"Oogie's in trouble now!" Rainbow Dash smirked.

"Oh, you bet he is!" Aria added as everyone agreed expect for Pinkie. "You okay, Pinks?" Aria asked while she was strangling some skeletons as Pinkie didn’t respond.

"Oogie is just a bully. You got to stand up to him." Jack added while slicing some skeletons.

"Jack’s right about that, ya know." Rainbow Dash agreed while Pinkie said nothing as she fought.

"Looks like the big pumpkin is where they're thickest. I know a short cut there." Aria informed.

"Then lead the way, Aria." Jack said as Aria lead the group, unaware that the trio were waiting for them, before more pumpkins and skeletons showed up, blocking their path.

"Merry Christmas!" Jack quipped as he tossed blue presents at the enemies, before the gifts exploded, freezing them in ice cubes. "Those were the new surprises I had in store, Scared Stiff and Cold Front."

"The doc knows how to make good toys." Aria smiled while smashing the ice cubes.

"I see why you're friends with him." Mikey noted.

"He's difficult sometimes, but he means well." Aria added.

"No doubt about that." Rainbow Dash agreed.

"The bridge is over here, guys. Crusaders first!" Aria said as the Crusaders ran across while the others held off the skeletons. "Pinkie, Mikey, and Rainbow... Go! Jack, you go with them. I'll be right behind you!"

"Are you sure?" Jack asked in concern

"I'll be fine." Aria assured as she blocked a skeleton ogre's club.

"Okay, just be careful." Jack responded before running across the bridge just as Aria grabbed the club and smashed the bridge.

"Good luck, guys!" Aria said as everyone raced forward while she bought them time.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja girls...

Barrel's Maze