• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 1,859 Views, 137 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge - RainbowRaptorDash1



This Halloween and Christmas will be the most eventful yet, with all seven holidays at stake, so the heroes will need to dig deep down and let the scary out!

  • ...
3
 137
 1,859

Chapter 22: Christmas Town

In Oogie's Hideout, the Mayor was freeing the other five holiday leaders before he finished. "Jack! Aria! I rescued all the Holiday Leaders!"

Meanwhile on a snowy hill, Jack and the ninjas appeared, but Mikey, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Aria and the Crusaders found themselves in their Christmas forms.

"Oh, no. Look at the damage Oogie's monsters are coming to this beautiful place." Jack dreaded.

"Anyone else noticing me and the other ninjas automatically being in our Christmas forms?" Rainbow Dash pointed out as everyone else started realizing that.

"Wonder that later. Right now we have elves to save." Mikey responded.

"Agreed. We gotta hurry!" Aria urged while many of the elves ran from the skeletons till they saw Jack's scythe impaled one.

"Are any of you hurt?" Jack checked.

"Y-Yeah… but the Christmas Tree’s ruined… It’s decorations are scattered everywhere! Can you guys help us fix it? Please help up!" An elf pleaded.

"Sweetie Belle, can you see where the decorations are?" Jack asked.

"I see a few of them in the buildings. But we have to hurry, Santa is in big trouble." Sweetie Belle informed.

"Major bad news!" Mikey responded in horror as everyone spread out and retrieved the decorations while fighting Oogie's skeletons.

"Man, Oogie's really mean if he's ruining a Christmas Tree." Scootaloo deadpanned.

"I can’t believe I let someone that much of a monster torment me when I was a kid. No offense, Jack." Pinkie said.

"None taken. Honestly, it’s not rude to refer Oogie as a monster at all." Jack responded as Mikey rushed back to the tree with his decorations, he saw a huge nasty-looking iron gate with German Writing. The only thing that was in English was the word "Beware."

"Not even going to open it." Mikey said as he went off back to the others.

"Did we get all the decorations, Sweetie Belle?" Aria asked.

"Yes. Please, hurry and put them!" Sweetie Belle urged.

"Right!" Apple Bloom agreed as everyone put the decorations back and the tree looked a lot better.

"Oh, thank you! You found all the decorations! Now the Christmas Tree is ready for Christmas!" The elf cheered.

"You're welcome. But there's no time!" Sweetie Belle responded.

"Let's go!" Jack urged as everyone ran, but Sweetie Belle went the wrong way before Mikey ran back to get her.

"Wrong way, Sweetie Belle." Mikey pointed out.

"Sorry." Sweetie Belle apologized as Mikey guided her back to the others.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Saving Sandy

Sorry for all of the short chapters so far.