• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 1,867 Views, 137 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge - RainbowRaptorDash1



This Halloween and Christmas will be the most eventful yet, with all seven holidays at stake, so the heroes will need to dig deep down and let the scary out!

  • ...
3
 137
 1,867

Epilogue: Happy Holidays!

Aria soon arrived to her sisters with a box in hand. "Hey Adagio, Sonata... Look what Santa brought us." Aria said as she kicked the box open and Oogie's Mischief Makers came out, still bound and gagged.

"What the?!" Adagio gasped.

"Whoa! How did he do that?!" Sonata awed.

"These three are on the Naughty List. They sewed Oogie back together, kidnapped the holiday leaders, terrorized the town, switched the Doctor's brain with one loyal to Oogie, and tried to kill the Crusaders... I call dibs on Shock." Aria informed.

"I’ll take Lock." Adagio said.

"Barrel’s for me. But what happened?" Sonata asked.

"Agreed. How did you know all of that?" Adagio said in agreement.

"Let's just say we got invited to Jack's wedding and I was able to deliver the scythe we got him." Aria answered.

"What?!" Adagio and Sonata gasped.

"Ask later, enjoy the beating now." Aria responded as the siren trio threw their gags off.

"Okay, let's not do anything hasty." Lock nervously said.

"Yeah, all fun and games." Shock added.

"Tis the season for peace?" Barrel scarcely asked as the Dazzlings smiled darkly.

Two weeks later...

"Sally, you look scary beautiful." Adagio said, having become a Phoenix/human monster as she and her little sisters saw Sally wearing a spiderweb wedding dress.

"R-Really, big sis?" Sally nervously asked.

"Absolutely, Sal. Jack is so lucky to have you." Sonata answered, having become a Squid Scylla monster as Zero licked his future owner.

"Heh. And Zero’s excited for this happening too." Aria added as Rainbow Dash phased in.

"Aria, Jack needs all the knights right now for the escort ceremony." Rainbow Dash informed.

"On it, Dash." Aria responded.

As Sally was brought up, Mikey and the others stood at attention while Sally walked up to Jack with Shock limping as the flower girl.

"Dearly horrid citizens of Halloween Town, we are gathered here to wed our beloved Pumpkin King with Sally. The rings?" The Mayor requested before Lock and Barrel acted as ring bears as Barrel wheeled up in his wheel chair and Lock limped on his crutch.

"Do you, Jack Skellington, take Sally to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The Mayor asked.

"I do." Jack answered.

"And do you, Sally, take Jack to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The Mayor added.

"I do." Sally responded.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The Mayor said as Jack and Sally kissed with the townpeople cheering.

"ALL HAIL THE PUMPKIN QUEEN!" Mikey cheered.

"ALL HAIL YHE PUMPKIN QUEEN!" The other Pumpkin Knights and Dazzlings added.

"ALL HAIL THE PUMPKIN QUEEN!" The townsfolk repeated as the Dazzlings snarled at the injured trio to cheer.

"All hail the Pumpkin Queen." The trio nervously said as everyone else was enjoying the party, then it started to snow as Jack and the ninjas looked up and saw Santa on his sleigh, flying in front of the moon.

"Ho Ho Ho! Congratulations, Jack!" Santa congratulated.

"Thank you, Sandy." Jack responded as everyone waved goodbye.

"You know something, guys... I love the adventures we get into." Mikey smiled.

"Hehe. It really is never dull when that happens." Aria agreed.

"To friendship and new adventures!" Rainbow Dash declared as she raised her drink.

"I'll drink to that." Pinkie agreed.

"Uh guys, I wouldn't drink this..." Aria noticed as she sniffed her drink.

"Yeah, me neither." Adagio agreed as she sniffed her drink, but it was too late as the others did a spit take.

"Some people are such lightweights." Sonata tsked.

"What is this stuff?!" Mikey asked in disgust.

"You don't want to know." The Dazzlings said as they vomited, while the Goofball Trio didn't know that their next adventure would be high as the sky.

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas to all and to all and good night!

Comments ( 25 )

Well, what do you know. We made the dealine

Well done. And Happy Holidays

11459657
You can mark it complete now

So cute!!! Congratulations Jack and Sally for your marriage.

11460281
I’m sure they appreciate it.

11459663
Now that this tale is done, what’s the next journey?

11460969
We gave a clue at the end. SKY

11460971
Like the Skylanders?

11461043
Cool!! Which version though? Giants? Swap Force? Trap Team? Supercharged? Imgainators?

11461610
Believe me when I say they'll be forging a close friendship

Are you going to do the prequel game as well?

11628332

Haven't they heard of piece on earth and goodwill towards men?

Login or register to comment