• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 1,867 Views, 137 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge - RainbowRaptorDash1



This Halloween and Christmas will be the most eventful yet, with all seven holidays at stake, so the heroes will need to dig deep down and let the scary out!

  • ...
3
 137
 1,867

Chapter 24: Taking out the Trash

In the moonlit sky, on Santa's sleigh, the Halloween present went off, revealed as a jack-in-the-box, scaring Oogie right off the sleigh, causing him to fall down in the sky.

"Jaaaack! Aaaariaaaa! Pinkieeee! You and your friends won't get off so easily!! I'm the Seven Holidays King!" Oogie yelled as he crashed right into Holiday Trash Hill, before getting right back up. "Nooo! This can't be happening! Wha-aaaaaah!" Oogie roared as multitudes of bugs and insects, carrying rags, pieces, parts, trash and other kinds of junk arrived and went into him, making Oogie grow in size and change his appearance as Santa, Jack and the heroes landed.

"Jack! Aria! Pinkie! Mikey! Rainbow Dash! Scootaloo! Apple Bloom! Sweetie Belle! Look!" Santa pointed out as the heroes turned around and saw a giant altered Oogie approaching.

"Jaaaaaack!! Aaaaaariaaaaa!! Pinkieeeeee!!" Giant Oogie shouted.

"I won't be afraid. I won't be afraid of you anymore!" Pinkie declared as she rushed forward toward Giant Oogie.

"Sandy! The others and I will take care of Oogie! You hurry up and deliver those presents!" Jack urged.

"Gladly! Merry Christmas, Jack, Aria, Pinkie, Mikey, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle! Ho Ho Ho!" Santa responded as he flew off on the sleigh to deliver the presents, before Jack and the other ninjas went after Pinkie to help her fight Oogie.

"Hey, those look like gas vents." Aria noticed.

"We can use those to our advantage." Jack added as Rainbow Dash went invisible and flew to Pinkie.

"We have a plan, Pinkie. Keep Oogie distracted and in the middle." Rainbow Dash said.

"Got it!" Pinkie responded as she threw electricity at Oogie, until he attempted to step on her "Grr!!! Why don’t you pick on someone your own size!" Pinkie roared as she went into her Pumpkin Knight form and used her electricity to get bigger, almost as big as Giant Oogie.

"You think you can be brave? All these years of being under my foot and suddenly you think you can stand up to me?!" Giant Oogie growled.

"Oh, I don’t think so. I KNOW so!" Pinkie quipped.

"You'll always be afraid of me!" Giant Oogie said as he threw a punch, before Pinkie dodged it.

"Not anymore! Guys, now!" Pinkie shouted as everyone ignited the gas at once she got out of the way, with the flames hit Giant Oogie dead on as Pinkie shrunk back to normal. "Not appreciating the irony guys!"

"Hey, not our fault you got a Frankenstein body." Mikey pointed out.

"Touche." Pinkie admitted as Giant Oogie fell to the ground.

"Is it over?" Sweetie Belle asked as Giant Oogie got up.

"No. It’s not over yet." Apple Bloom answered as Giant Oogie started becoming bigger.

"Oh, Jack, Aria, Pinkie… I’m just getting started." Mega Oogie declared as he slammed the ground while he roared.

"No matter what, you're not leaving here Oogie!" Jack responded as he and the ninjas snapped their fingers as music started playing.

"Let’s dance!" Jack and the ninjas said.

"It's payback time!" Mega Oogie declared.

"Is that all you got to say?" Jack quipped.

Mega Oogie: Well, well, well, what a pest, you all are. Still around, oh can't say I like that. So why don't you just give up. You know, surrender

Jack: It’s over! It’s over! Your scheme was bound to fail!

Aria: It’s over! You’re finished here!

Pinkie: You’re next stop will be jail!

Mega Oogie: (Attacking) They mock me, they fight me. I don't know which is worst. I might just split a seam now if I don't die laughing first

Mega Oogie got bigger.

Rainbow Dash: Is that a trick? I am unimpressed. You’re bad and now you’re tall.

Mikey: It makes it all the more worthwhile to see a giant fall!

Jack went into his Santa outfit as the ninjas went into their Christmas Forms.

Mega Oogie: (Attacking) Talk, talk, talk, but I'll tell you. This giants going nowhere. If I were you all, I'd take a hike. There's danger in the air

Giant hail started raining.

Mega Oogie: WOW~

Jack: WOW~

Mega Oogie: WOW~

Ninjas: WOW~

Mega Oogie: WOW~

Pinkie: WOW~

I’m the only Laughter Queen!

The giant ice balls hit Mega Oogie dead on, damaging him.

"Halloween Town is ours!" Jack declared.

"Well aren’t we confident!" Mega Oogie taunted as Jack turned into his Pumpkin King Form and the ninjas went into their Pumpkin Knight Forms.

Scootaloo: Well, we’re really angry!

Apple Bloom: And there’s plenty left ta do!

Sweetie Belle: We fought your most unwelcome help!

Crusaders: And now we’re after you!

Mega Oogie: (Attacking) Even if you catch me, you can never do me in. I'm ten stories high and just as strong, which means I'm going to win

Mega Oogie: WOW~

Jack: WOW~

Mega Oogie: WOW~

Ninjas: WOW~

Mega Oogie: WOW~

Jack: WOW~

I’m the only Pumpkin King!

Giant geysers of flame erupted, damaging Mega Oogie more.

"This ends here!" Jack growled.

"I’m laughing to death!" Mega Oogie mocked as Jack returned to normal and the ninjas went into their normal Halloween Town forms.

Aria: It's over.

Pinkie: You're finished.

Jack: You'll never get away.

Mikey: You, the Seven Holiday King?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah.

Crusaders: That'll be the day

Mega Oogie: How feeble! How childish! Is that the best you’ve got? You and your friends are heroes, Jack? Well I think you’re all not!

"I’m the Seven Holidays King!" Mega Oogie declared.

"YOU'RE KING OF NOTHING!" The heroes responded.

Mega Oogie: (Getting bigger) WOW~

Now it’s time for you to see what it really means to scare! ‘Cause I’m the gamblin’ Boogie Man! And no, I don’t play fair!

It’s much more fun, I must confess, with lives on the line! Not mine of course, but yours old friends, now that’ll be just fine!

WOW~

Jack: WOW~

Mega Oogie: WOW~

Ninjas: WOW~

Mega Oogie: WOW~

Ninjas: WOW~

He's the only Pumpkin King

Everyone struck hard and tore Mega Oogie apart, before bugs then started spilling out of Mega Oogie.

"Grooohh… Not again!" Mega Oogie dreaded in a distorted voice as he started vomiting out bugs. "My precious bugs… My precious bugs… My precious bugs…" Mega Oogie said before he went limp, motionless and deflated.

As Oogie's bug brain tried to escape, Aria caught him with her tail. "Merry Christmas, Pinkie." Aria smiled as she tossed it as Pinkie stomped on the bug, squashing in.

"Hope I don't end up on the Naughty list for that." Pinkie worried.

"I highly doubt that." Santa responded as he returned with his sleigh.

"Santa Claus!" Mikey gasped in excitement.

"Whew! For a moment there I thought I was too late, but I managed to deliver the presents in time." Santa said in relief.

"I’m so… Forgive me, for causing you trouble again." Jack apologized.

"No Jack, this time I owe you and your friends my gratitude. Thank you all for saving my life." Santa replied with a smile.

"Just doing our jobs." Rainbow Dash said.

"And Aria, I have a present for you and your sisters." Santa added as he brought out Lock, Shock, and Barrel, who were gagged and tied up.

"Finally! But since it’s for me and my sisters, I’ll hold onto them for the time being and not eat ‘em right away." Aria noted.

"Assuming the doctor finished our key home." Mikey added.

"Wait… didn’t you look different the last time we saw you?" Pinkie noticed.

"Oh, that is only my form when I’m in battle or Russia. But I can take that form anytime I wish. But I like this humble form as well." Santa answered.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Saint Nick... But we could've really needed the help." Rainbow Dash pointed out.

"True, but I wanted to see you all in action." Santa responded.

"Uh… Why?" Scootaloo asked.

"I have my reasons." Santa simply said as with that, Santa left for home as snow started falling.

"Jack, Sally 3 o'clock." Mikey pointed out as Jack walked towards Sally.

"I was so scared, Jack." Sally worried.

"You know, it’s strange. Whenever I set out to find something new, my eyes are opened to a larger world." Jack remembered.

"You’re not leaving again, are you?" Sally asked in concern.

"No. Something tells me the most wonderful discoveries are a little closer to home." Jack answered as he pulled Sally in closer. "And I'd never leave my new Pumpkin Queen." Jack added as Sally gasped with a blush and Aria smiled at what Jack was gonna do next.

A little while later, in Doctor Finkelstein's manor, Doctor Finkelstein gave Aria another key. "Be sure to come back, kids."

"Sure thing, Doc." Aria responded.

"Bye, everyone." Mikey bid farewell.

"See ya next time!" Pinkie added before she and the other ninjas waved goodbye as the new Town Heroes and headed home.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Happy Holidays!