• Published 28th Mar 2022
  • 438 Views, 25 Comments

Prisoner and Savior: Part 2 - efug25g



After narrowly evading capture by the enemies pursuing Princess Twilight and her new friends, she does whatever it takes to help her friends survive and head back to Equestria to defend her homeland from the alien invasion.

  • ...
6
 25
 438

Chapter 27: The Empress Arrives

Meanwhile at the Temar Galaxy.......

After making their way through the Contraium System in 12 days, the Sectanium Empire Fleet as arrived at 500km away from Equis as the Empress' Flagship is seen lurching forward at the frontline of the Sectanium and Mandor ships. As they approached towards Colonel Janus' homing beacon, Admiral Jiarius of the Sectanium Fleet orders all of the ships to halt their position. When that's done, the Admiral reestablishes contact with Colonel Janus and her setup, scouting team via communicator phone at the bridge of the Empress' flagship.

Admiral Jiarius is seen as a 6th foot tall Sectanium with green-blue skin and is wearing a black, sectanium naval uniform. On the left side of his chest, Jiarius' uniform has 4 stacks of red and blue badges and an eye badge on his right side of his chest. He has an eye patch covering his left eye and has a dark-green naval cap on top of his head. While holding himself by his left hip, Jiarius has an energy cutlass sheathed in his black scabbard.

As he looked far towards the planet of Equis, Empress Vanista stood up from her throne as she approached Jiarius from behind.

"We have arrived at the orbit of Equis, your majesty." Jiarius said as he turned around to face Empress Vanista Rantu. "What are your orders?"

"Have one of the Sectanium Battleships and a squad of interceptors escort our flagship. We are going to enter the planet's atmosphere, so that I can personally explore the planet myself before we set another base of operations." Vanista ordered. "As soon as we land, we'll meet up with Janus so that she can show us what are we really up against."

"It will be done, your majesty!!!" Jiarius acknowledged as he raised his hand towards Equis, giving out the order to the ship's helmsman.

The moment the Flagship approaches Equiss, the Battleship and a squad of interceptors flew alongside as they make their way down to the planet's surface.


Meanwhile, back in Equestria......

12 days later after Twilight's meeting with the UFF officers and the other leaders of Equestria's allied nations.........

While Zeck and his Marines are digging up trenches in front of Canterlot's gates, Twilight has given the order to have all of the ponies in Canterlot and in Ponyville that can't fight evacuate to the Crystal Empire via train. Most of the mares accompanied their fillies have to bid farewell to their colt husbands before they proceed onto the train.

During the evacuation, Starlight and Big Mac decided to stay in Canterlot to fight, along with several Canterlot Elite nobles, including Fancy Pants as he bids farewell to his wife Fleur Di Lis. In fact, most of the ponies who wanted to volunteer to fight went into the castle's armory. While they are taking up spears, swords, and armor, the UFF has also lend several crates of explosive grenades to use out on the battlefield. One of Zeck's Marine Officers did his part to show the ponies how to use the grenades but outside of the city. About 700 ponies have volunteered as militia helping out the Royal Guard protect Canterlot with their lives.

For several practice attempts, the ponies were hurling the grenades into several ruins as target practice. For other methods, the Royal Guards were showing them how to throw their spears at the dummy targets in the training field behind the Canterlot Palace.

From inside Zeck's Battlecruiser, he ordered his crew to bring out several anti-air cannons to place on top of a couple of buildings all-around the city. At the same time, the Royal Guards did some work in setting up the ambush points that Zeck drew out on the map of Canterlot's interior. With the UFF's help, they setup pitfalls and mines hidden underneath the city's main streets which will be used to surprise the enemy before the guards and the UFF marines strike at them from all sides.

In the tunnels behind the Canterlot Palace, the Royal Guards and 50 UFF Marines stationed there have placed several carts of wood and metal in front of the entrance. Hopefully, they'll do their best to defend the city at the rear, along with the aid of several cannon emplacements.

At the train station, Cadence decided to leave Canterlot to rally the army of the Crystal Empire as Twilight Velvet and Night Light hugged Twilight Sparkle and Shinning Armour, wishing them both good luck and stay safe.

Once Twilight's parents went onboard the train, she went with Shinning Armour as they make their decision on who would raise the shield barrier over all of Canterlot.

"So Shinning, do you know who else is going to up help us raise the shield barrier over Canterlot?" Twilight asked first.

"Well, Starswirl, Celestia, and Luna wanted to combine their power with me when doing so. We may need to give our people more time to leave the city before the real fight begins!" Shinning said, as he took out a list of volunteers. "We may need as many well-trained unicorns to keep the shield barrier intact for as long as possible."

"I understand." Twilight said, acknowledging Shinning's efforts. "Anyway, the other leaders of our allied nations have already departed to prep their armies for battle.

"You may need to check on the other guards stationed at the front gates." Shinning suggested Twilight.

"Okay, we'll I'll get back to you shortly after that." Twilight said as she flew towards the main gate.


While she sees the ponies working alongside the UFF in setting up the defenses in Canterlot for over the past 12 days, Sonja was able to do a decent film with her video camera while walking around cautiously. All at once, she sees ponies hauling wagons of pikes and sandbags towards the trench outside of the city. In the next second, Sonja put the video camera on record so that she can process it into her computer, in hopes of experiencing how do the Equestrian ponies do their part in defending their native homeland. On top of her video camera, she has the translator attached to its scope so that Sonja can understand what they're saying through their native language.

Before she knew it, Sonja sees Pinkie Pie's face right in front of the camera while hanging upside down from nowhere.

"Hey! Look every pony, we're on TV!!!" Pinkie squealed in excitement. "Hello, to all from the other side of the universe. I'm Pinkie Pie!!!"

At the same time, Pinkie was waving her front hooves wildly while upside down, grinning like a maniac beyond such amusement.

"Would you please get your face off the camera?!" Sonja said as she shrieked while seeing the Pink pony very close to the video recording.

Ignoring what Sonja said, Pinkie still kept popping her face from more than one direction in front of the video camera endlessly, making the journalist panic.

"Pinkie Pie, I think that's enough. You're scaring the poor darling!!" Rarity shouted as she grabbed the Pink pony with her magic.

"Whaaaaa?!" Pinkie exclaimed in confusion as her mouth was wide open.

"Pinkie, I meant it. We have work to do around Canterlot!!" Rarity continued as she dragged Pinkie away to meet up with Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

"Can I get your autograph?! Pretty please?!" Pinkie asked in a comical manner, before she and Rarity disappeared to the other side of the city.

Just as Sonja took a deep breath, Pinkie Pie appeared again right behind the freaked out journalist while still upside down, the moment she turned towards the other direction.

"What the??" Sonja shrieked as she almost dropped the camera.

As Pinkie landed on all four hooves, Rainbow and Rarity stood in-between her and Sonja.

"Pinkie, I think you have been random enough." Rainbow said, scolding the idiotically grinning Pinkie Pie.

"Sorry about that, darling." Rarity said as she apologized to Sonja as she tried to grab Pinkie Pie with both of her frontal hooves.

"You have to excuse Pinkie Pie. She's very random!!" Rainbow added in as she helped Rarity take Pinkie Pie away.

Huffing and puffing, Sonja felt totally flabbergasted to think that she met a very strange pony that does things in which are not understandable. No matter, Sonja turned her camera around to see the ponies at the main gate as she slowly walked towards outside of the city.

Through her camera, Sonja can see earth ponies and unicorns using shovels with their hooves and with their magic all at once as they dug 10 feet deep and as wide at the gate itself. For the UFF marines, they setup small gun emplacements on top of the sandbags while planning to take positions inside the trench.

As for the city, scores of Royal Guards are making their way to their assigned posts while they setup their cannons in several buildings, making sure that they aim their guns at the street if the enemy marches past them.

Applejack is standing next to the road as she was helping Big Mac and Flash Mangus setup the mines on the streets while Fluttershy was having all of the animals from the Castle Gardens evacuate onto the trains.

For Xul and Pam, they are ordered to stand by at the palace as they geared up for battle, equipping themselves with hand blasters and swords that they retrieved from the Canterlot Armory.

Just as Twilight came up to the front gates, the male unicorn gate commander sees her come down from her flight before saluting the alicorn princess. The Gate commander is also seen wearing Royal Guard Armor and is standing by near the Canterlot's gate house.

"How's the trenches coming along?" Twilight asked the gate commander.

"We're almost done with them. Our allies have managed to reinforce them with their stationary weapons. We'll be holding them off at the outer walls until they breach the gate." The Gate Commander answered. "We'll be falling back to the second line at the city's plaza; that's we're we will strike them up close and person."

"Very well. We might as well try to......." Twilight said as she tries to make a suggestion when all of a sudden, she can hear rumbling from a mile away.

In every pony and creature's startled shock, they all felt the earth shake as they could hear something coming this way. In one of the guard towers, the lookout earth pony guard spots a small fleet of ships heading towards Canterlot from a 500 miles away. In response, the guard started banging on the huge bell hanging in the middle inside the tower, as a way to alarm the rest of the ponies and creatures inside and outside of Canterlot. In the same guard tower, a unicorn guard mare takes a deep breath as she blew out a huge horn that was taken out from her satchel bag.

*BANG-BANG!*
*BANG-BANG!*
*BANG-BANG!*

*UMMMMPAAAAANNNNNN!!!*
*UMMMMPAAAAANNNNNN!!!*

"It's them!!!" Twilight shouted in a Royal Canterlot voice as she spread out her wings. "Every pony, get all those fillies out quickly!!! Stop what you're doing and get to the battlements!! DEPLOY THE GARRISONS!!! NOW!!!"

In a panic, the guards who are still idle immediately escorted most of Canterlot's citizens and nobles to the train station as they are telling them to hurry up and get on!! At the same time, the UFF and the earth ponies were able to finish as much as they could on the trenches before they took cover inside them. Most of the Royal Guards and UFF Marines immediately take up their positions as they all arm themselves to the teeth. As for the Mane 5, they hightailed straight to the upper walls, awaiting for another fight.

Near the palace, when the sounds started blarring, Shinning Armor uses his magic to raise the massive shield barrier. In addition, Celestia, Luna, Starswirl, 20 unicorn guards, and Discord used their powers to help fortify Shinning Armor's shield barrier to create a huge dome protecting the entire exterior of Canterlot.


As the Sectanium Fleet descends into the Equestrian surface, the ships that the Empress sends forth, along with her flagship, are slowly approaching the Everfree Forest. They stopped right above them as they regrouped with Colonel Janus' team.

From inside the bridge of the Empress' Flagship, they could see some sort of huge shield barrier engulfing the entire white city from afar. As they took a closer look at the city with one of their screens, they spot a detachment of UFF Marines and their Battle cruisers inside the barrier, assuming that Zeck and the escaped prisoners are in that city. Assuming them to be hopelessly outnumbered, the Empress smirked as she snapped her fingers from her right hand.

Seeing this, Vanista gave Admiral Jiarius the first command on the open battlefield.

"OPEN FIRE!!!" Jiarius shouted through the communication channel to all interceptors, the flagship, and the Sectanium Battleship!!!"

At the same time he gave out the order, Jiarius raised his right hand towards the city in a distance while giving out the Empress' orders.

The Battleship was the first to heed the Admiral's orders as they started shooting out laser cannons and missiles at the shield dome protecting the white city.

In the next action, the interceptors accompanying the Empress' flagship also fired their rapid laser cannons and their single-shot missiles at the same target.


The moment the barrage of enemy fire was heading straight towards Canterlot, every pony and UFF personal started scrambling for cover while most of the other unicorn guards used their magic to helps strengthen the shield barrier protecting the city.

"EVERY PONY TAKE COVER!!!" The Gate Commander shouted as he made a mad dash to the nearest guard tower.

In fright, most of the UFF marines hid behind the trenches along with the earth ponies, leaving their carts full of supplies out in the open. As soon as the Mane 5 are at the walls, they see most of the enemy projectiles hitting the front side of the shield barrier above them. In a startling result, multiple explosions erupted 100 feet above the Canterlot's walls and guard towers, leaving behind lighting streaks and cracks in its aftereffects.

All of the unicorns, alicorns, and Discord are struggling to hold onto the enemy barrage fire with all their strength while feeling the full brunt of the projectiles hitting every inch of the shield barrier.

Eager to give the enemy a warning shot, Twilight teleported herself outside of the huge shield barrier before making another risky move to get the Sectaniums her attention. While seeing that the enemy projectiles are only hitting the shield barrier around Canterlot, Twilight spreads out her wings and flies up into the air a few feet above the battered shield barrier as she is getting ready to return fire.

As Twilight gritted her teeth in fury and with her angry eyes turning white, she lights up her horn to the fullest and fires a huge beam of Rainbow Colors at one of the firing Sectanium Ships.

*WHHHIRRRRRRRRRRRR!!*

*SHAZAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!*


As the Sectanium Battleship continues to bear down the shield with the firing of its weapons, one of the crewmen inside the ship spots a huge beam of rainbow light heading towards them.

"Uh, sir!!" One of the crewman spoke in a frightful tone as his eyes widened with horrid shock.

"What is.....Oh God!!!" The Admiral asked before he saw something from a distance away that he did not expect.

Before the Admiral or the Empress could even see what was going on, their flagship gets struck by a massive beam of rainbow light at the front, a couple of inches below the command bridge. Along the way, a dozen interceptors got knocked off course and crashed into each when they got too close to the massive beam, leaving behind multiple explosions while in mid-air.

*BOOM*

*R-R-R-R-RUMBLE!!*

*UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!*

As they felt the bizarre beam hitting their ship in the front, the Admiral, Trine, and the Empress all shrieked in unison while feeling the violent vibration erupt inside the command bridge. In its aftershock, the vibration nearly knocked most of them and their crewmen off-balance. The Empress struggled to stay on her throne while the Admiral was frantically hanging onto the control panel.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??" The Empress shrieked in confusion as she struggled to regain her balance.

"SIHT SI ROUY TSAL GNINRAW!!! EVAEL YM SDNEIRF ENOLA RO LL'I EKAM UOY LLA TERGER TI!!!!" An angry girlish voice shouted out loud, startling the Empress and her subjects further.

"W-W-Where did that strange beam come from??" Jiarius stuttered in confusion.

"Sir, half of our interceptors have been blown apart!!!" The helmsman reported in a panicked tone.

"All ships, cease fire!! Get out of range!!" The Empress said, giving out orders to the Admiral. "We need to find a safe place to hide before we can get to the bottom of this unexpected retaliation!!"

"Yes, your majesty!!" The entire crew replied in unison.

In response to the Empress' desperate orders, the flagship, the remaining interceptors, and the battleship stopped firing their weapons before they all pulled out and disappeared into the Everfree Forest.


Right after Twilight fired her biggest magic blast at one of the ships, she lowered herself down in front of the castle gates of Canterlot as she glared profusely at the retreating Sectanium Fleet from a distance away, disengaging from her flight.

From the trenches in front of the castle gates, Zeck felt a bit surprise when they saw Twilight used another spell at one of the attacking ships from afar. In fact, most of the UFF marines and the Admiral were totally stunned upon seeing such a crazed stunt before their very eyes. For Celestia and Luna, they both knew that Twilight would pull off a stunt like that since her magic is almost just as powerful as theirs, maybe or maybe not. Who knows?

"Uh Celestia, is she always this crazy in doing something like that?!" Zeck asked as he turned to the alicorn mistress, who landed right next to him, while shaken.

"Well, it all depends on her mood. After all, I already taught her everything I know about how to handle magic through focus studying." Celestia replied, feeling nonchalant after seeing Twilight's immediate actions against the invaders.

"Come on, guys!! We have to finish the trenches and the rest of the castle's defenses before they send in another wave of invaders!!!" Twilight said as she gave out orders to her Royal Guards.

Not standing around anymore, Zeck relayed Twilight's orders to his UFF marines as they double time their work on digging up their trenches. As for the Royal Guard, they all assembled in a line formation while manning the outer walls of Canterlot, manning their weapons and loading up their cannons.

At the same time, the earth ponies immediately hauled their supply carts back inside the castle, right after they setup the spikes up on the ground above the trenches. For Celestia, she helped Twilight carry out her orders to the rest of her men at the battlements.


One hour later after getting shot at by the huge rainbow beam........

The Sectanium Fleet has stopped to setup base in an abandoned castle within the Everfree Forest. At the start of their invasion, the Empress ordered all Sectanium soldiers, warriors, and Mandor grunts to proceed onboard their shuttles when leaving her flagship and the battleships looming above the ruins.

As soon as they safely landed their shuttles in the Everfree forest, the Sectanium Army has made camp inside the woods all around the castle ruins. Inside the Castle ruins, the Sectanium commanders make preparations for their fight against their new unknown foes and the UFF.

For the Empress, as soon as her personal shuttle landed in the Everfree forest, she is escorted safely into the ruins while being accompanied by several Sectanium commanders and General Zulux.

Sectanium Army General Zulux Tyasion is seen in a bright-red skinned appearance with a robotic claw attached to his left hand. He is wearing a dark-brown uniform that has 5 line badges on the right side of his chest, in which represents his high-commanding rank. He is walking around while wearing black army boots. Flowing from his back, the General has a black cape bearing the Sectanium Royal Emblem embroidered with a golden color. He happens to be another Warrior to for he has a bright-yellow eye in the middle of his forehead.

In a huge clear area, full of concrete flooring and caved-in roofs, the Sectanium scientists and Mandor engineers setup various electronic equipment and a personal radar dish to scan their surroundings while the soldiers are unloading their hover tanks from the huge shuttles that they disembarked from.

For the Empress, she almost freaked out since her ship got fired upon. Ever since her flagship got hit, Empress Vanista was felt like that she was having a stomach ulcer due to her panicked breathing. Before they landed, Vanista was told by her advisor to take deep breaths before she could issue out anymore orders to her subjects. Just as they stopped at their new base of operations, Vanista wiped the sweat off her head before heading down to the planet's surface to meet up with her commanding officers.

While she sees her army setting up shop all around the castle ruins and inside the Everfree Forest, Empress Vanista walks up to Admiral Jiarius, Captain Trine, Colonel Janus, and General Zulux to go over their plan of attack upon the huge white city that the UFF are holding up at.

"Okay your majesty, we are going to split our forces into two separate battalions. One will initiate a frontal assault upon the castle gates while the second battalion will move in towards the tunnels from the rear of the city. We'll keep them distracted long enough for the second battalion attack them from behind. They'll all get cornered in before they'll even see it coming."

"Let's not forget that some other alien nearly struck down my flagship unexpectedly." The Empress pointed out, still not forgetting about how her ship almost got blown sky high. "Whoever tried to shoot my ship down must've been trying avoid becoming a push-over."

"Do you have anything we need to do, Empress?" Admiral Jiarius asked Vanista.

"We might as well offer Captain Zeck and Admiral Derek one last chance to surrender before we move in and crush them." Empress gritted her teeth as she held her grip tightly onto her sheathed rapier. "Also, we still need to ask him what kind of pastel horse alien is helping Zeck and the UFF gain the upper hand."

"There's only one way to find out!!" General Zulux said, as he cocked his gun before putting it in his holster.

"Colonel Janus!!!" The General shouted, calling out to a nearby lower-ranked officer.

"Yes, sir!!" Dialuria said as she saluted and stood up for Zulux's attention.

"I want you to help the rest of the army finish setting up camp around this place. We'll be heading down to the white castle to see if we can get Captain Zeck and Admiral Derek's attention."

"Right away sir!!!" Janus replied in acknowledgement.

Heeding Janus' response, the Empress, Trine, Zulux, and Jiarius march their way through the Everfree Forest along with an escort of 50 Sectanium Soldiers armed with blaster rifles following from behind.


At 4:50pm, just before dusk......

With the shield still holding up all over Equestria's capital, all of forces of Canterlot and the UFF have taken their positions right after they finished building the defenses in front of the castle gates and at the rear tunnels. For the volunteer pony militia, they are stationed to hide inside several buildings that are close to the main streets inside Canterlot.

The Royal Guard have all been assembled at the outer walls, all armed with crossbows and with cannons fully loaded and ready to fire.

About 50 UFF marines are hiding behind the trenches holding their combat rifles and blasters with both of their hands. Also, Chmone is seen looking far and wide with his binoculars in case the Sectaniums are heading towards them, while Anta is holding two guns with both her upper hands.

For Princess Twilight, she is behind the gate wearing her regal purple armor set with both of her wings still showing and a guard helmet covering up her face. On the back of her shoulder pads, she has a blue cape bearing her cutie mark and the insignia of the two Royal Sisters. This time, she is fully armed with a sword enchanted with rainbow powers, strapped to her left side, and secured in a brown scabbard.

As for the Mane 5, they hid inside the buildings close to Canterlot's gate as well, preparing to strike the unwary. Pinkie couldn't help but grin with excitement and aggression as she clamped both of her hooves together. No matter, Rainbow, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy did their best to stay cool.

Twilight couldn't help but feel anxious after firing her huge magic blast at one of the Sectanium ships just to buy her ponies time to finish setting up the city's defenses. However, it wasn't before Shinning held Twilight by his right hoof, showing her that everything will be fine.

Just as the clock turns to 5pm, Twilight could hear the marching sound of enemy troops coming closer in about 80 yards away, making her tense up again with fury. But she still did her best to stay cool as she used the amulet to lower the sun and raise the moon before handing it back to Spike. Just as Spike took the amulet and flew back to the palace, the sky turned dark all over the horizon.

Just as Chmone spots a detachment of the Sectanium Army carrying lit up torches approach them as they came out of the Everfree forest. As he looks closer, the four-armed alien spots the Empress in front of them, Chmone takes out his phone with his lower, left hand and calls Zeck in.

"Captain, it's the Empress. She's here, in front of the city gates!!!"

"I'm on my way!!" Zeck's voice responded before Chmone puts his phone away.


As Empress Vanista and her small detachment stopped 30 yards away from the white city gates, she looks up ahead far and wide to see if there is anything else that her army needs to watch out for other than the UFF marines. In just about a minute or two, Vanista makes her announcement loud and clear with her psyspeak.

"Captain Zeck!! I know you're out there, somewhere in that strange city. You can't hide, boy. We will overwhelm that place before you and your pathetic band had the chance to retaliate." Vanista spoke in a confident manner.

As Vanista stood there, Trine and Zulux walked up behind her with their weapons drawn from their holsters.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!!!" Vanista grinned with insanity in her eyes.

Before Vanista was about to advance forward, Zeck finally made his appearance as he stood up from the trench he is hiding at.

Glaring at the Empress, Zeck sneered with vengeance in his eyes. In the next second, the rest of the Empress' commanding officers are gloating at him in amusement before Zeck could say anything.

"I don't know how far are you going to get, Zeck Stone." Empress Vanista grinned maliciously. "But your little chase ends now. There won't be any escape for you this time."

"I'm afraid that is where you're wrong, Empress. First of all, this isn't just any ordinary castle you're seeing right now!! It happens to be main capital city of Equestria, the very planet we are all standing on top of right now!!"

"Is that a fact?! Oh, I'm so scared!! NOT!!!" Trine cackled as he made an ironic, ridicule speech.

"I don't know how did you fire back at my flagship, young man. But you're not going to beat me that easily, especially not with that minuscule UFF army of yours." The Empress said, intimidating Zeck out of his wits. "I mean, I brought the entire army of the Sectanium Empire with me with the Fleet hanging around above orbit. There is no where to run anymore. You might as well give it up."

Before Zeck could say anything else, Xuliana and Pamela appeared from the trenches as well, all of them glaring at the Empress with hostility in their eyes while holding their weapons closely to their chests.

"Xul??!!" Trine exclaimed as he was the first to notice that Xul finally appeared after vanishing from Terram for so long. "I should've known..."

"I'm sorry, Trine. But I have other plans to make." Xul said as she glared at her former fellow prison guard.

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't my former friends and ex-soldiers that turned traitor on my ass!!" Vanista hissed in amusement. "I must say, I didn't think you and Pam would get very far in selling me out to the UFF, Xuliana."

"You know Vanista, this all could've been avoided if you tried to find a doctor from another planet!!" Xul snapped as she glared sternly at the tyrannical Empress.

"Enough of the foolish excuses, Xul. Since they can't give us a chance anymore, I can't hope to rely on a doctor from another planet anywhere. Besides, this planet will be mine to harvest more resources!!" Vanista sneered.

"Guess what, Vanista!!" Pam hissed. "Even if we all die here, we'll still go out with a bang!!"

"Brave thought, Pamela. But its rather foolish for you all to fight me!! You're all hopelessly outnumbered."

"I wouldn't count on it. It's not just us fighting the Sectanium Empire alone." Zeck smirked as he heard the gates of Canterlot open up.

As Vanista and her officers looked whats behind Zeck and the UFF marines, they see a strange pastel horse with purple wings completely clad in guard armor and cape, still wearing a helmet that is covering up its face with a sword attached to its body and a horn protruding from the helmet itself. Behind the horse, more pastel horses in grey and white coats appeared wearing guard armor as well while holding spears and crossbows in their hooves. Some happen to be horses with horns on their head and those with grey wings protruding from their backs.

For the pastel horse in front of the group, it snorted in anger as it growled underneath its breath. Upon seeing the lead horse behind Zeck, Xul, and Pam, they all grinned with delight as they knew who it is underneath all that armor.

"Who the heck are they?!" Vanista asked, feeling confused and nauseous on where this is headed.

"They happen to be the native forces protecting these lands." Zeck chuckled in confidence. "And you're not going to believe who is ruling over them right now. It happens to be the one alien that I'm trying to warn you about, Empress."

At the same time, Xul and Pam are giggling with confidence as well.

"Say what??" Trine and Vanista asked in unison as their eyes widened with confusion.

As soon as the pastel horses stopped next to Zeck, Pam, and Xul, the one with the cape takes off its helmet the moment its horn started glowing. Just when the helmet comes off, the horse shook its head to let loose its purple-blue mane. As soon as the horse looked up to see the Sectanium Empress and her commanding officers, it glared at them with it's huge, angry eyes.

In a shocking discovery, Trine knew immediately from the look on that purple horse's face.

"What the???? Oh my god!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!" Trine freaked out as sweat started coming down his face in horror.

"Wait, Trine. You actually know that thing?!" Vanista asked, feeling confused over the agitated Sectanium Captain.

"I-I-I-It's that sentimental pastel horse that escaped from Terram!!!" Trine shrieked in fear.

"Wait, WHAT???!!!!" Vanista gasped in sudden shock.

The Sectanium General and Admiral are also confused of why was Trine is so agitated.

"Say hello to Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria!!!" Zeck shouted intensely as he smiled at the purple horse. "The new savior of the UFF!!!!"

Vanista, Trine, Zulux, and Jiarius all gasped in shock when they see the horse lighting up its horn with rainbow lights. This can only mean that she was the one who hit their flagship hours earlier.

"TURN BACK NOW OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES, EMPRESS!!!!" Twilight roared in a Royal Canterlot voice as her eyes narrowed with aggression.