• Published 28th Mar 2022
  • 433 Views, 25 Comments

Prisoner and Savior: Part 2 - efug25g



After narrowly evading capture by the enemies pursuing Princess Twilight and her new friends, she does whatever it takes to help her friends survive and head back to Equestria to defend her homeland from the alien invasion.

  • ...
6
 25
 433

Epilogue: Luster's Mission in Space

Years later in the near future of Canterlot, Queen Twilight Sparkle is now seen as a tall, purple alicorn mare with a flowing, gradient mane and tail who is, again, wearing her golden crown and her necklace. At the throne room, she just finished her story of what happened when she made contact with creatures that came from space after her coronation; mostly explaining the story to Luster Dawn, her newest protege student in the School of Magic in Canterlot.

"And that, my dear Luster, is how I'm able to spread friendship across space....." Twilight said, ending her story.

"That was quite an amazing one, indeed." Luster said, feeling totally amazed by how much Twilight told her. "So, this Zeck guy, was he really the kind of person that would accept your friendship."

"He may be unlike any creature I ever seen. However, he already proved his worth to me by helping me and my men make our stand against the evil alien empire back then....."

"What about the other aliens that were on Zeck's side and all those ponies that left Equestria with them?! Did they......??" Luster asked further into Twilight's story with the UFF.

"Well Luster, I was able to stay up-to-date with the scrolls that Celestia had sent me in my office. Thanks to my pony friends, the UFF was able to reclaim 1/2 of their homelands that were taken away from them by the Sectanium Empire. After 5 years of fighting in space, my ponies and Mage Meadowbrook finally helped free Sacreus of the Red Virus." Twilight said, as she went on with the rest of her story.

"That's good to hear. So, what about the Sectanium Empress? Did she finally......?" Luster asked, feeling anxious on where Twilight's story is heading.

"She finally apologized not just to me but also to all of the other alien races that she illegitimately locked up her slammers. After every creature in Sacreus has been cured completely of the Red Virus, she and I established a peace treaty for both Sacreus and Equestria. Shortly after that, the UFF has helped reorganized the Sectanium Empire into the Sacreus Republic as a sign of reformation to make forgivable offerings. For the Mandors supporting them, they all disbanded from the Sectanium Army and went back to their home planet to start anew. In fact, Ash was made Senator of the Mandors for she desired to carry out her ideal of peaceful trade with the UFF and Equestria. Also, when I signed in the peace treaty with the Sectaniums, I had to cut Dialuria's prison sentence short, along with her fellow prison inmates. Speaking of prisoners, most of the other creatures that were held prisoner in Terram and Mana have been released from illegitimate custody before they were all sent back home, shutting down both facilities afterwards. For Satria, Vanista has still changed several rules there. She insisted that any creature that threatens our friendship, as well as threatening to start another war with all of our alien races will be sentenced to imprisonment on Satria for life. Most of the other planets that were held under the Sectanium Empire have all been released from Vanista's grip for the only territories that she can only maintain are the planets that are totally void of life and are within 200 light years apart from Sacreus. So far, she only has 5 planets held as part of the Sacreus Republic territory, allowing most of her people to migrate and repopulate under. Xul and Pam went back to Sacreus to help Vanista start over again in accepting our bond of friendship with us ponies and the other neutral alien races out there. Also, they formed their own branch of Sectanium Military to help the UFF protect the innocent known as the Sacreus Republic Army or SRA for short. During the first years of the new Sectanium military branch, Dialuria has been demoted to Captain by Empress Vanista since she still blamed her for having all of Equestria get involved in the war back then. Most of the Sectanium Race finally stopped attacking us ever since on that day and all of my ponies have been rejoicing ever since. Rockhoof, Mage, and Daring Do came back to Equestria to live the rest of their lives in retirement after the war between the Sectanium race and the UFF has ended." Twilight said, bringing out the good news first before mentioning the bad news. "However, our fight with the alien invaders is still far from over and you were only a little foal when all of this happened."

"What do you mean?!" Luster asked, feeling nervous.

"About 20 years of having peace between ponies, the Sectaniums, and the UFF, during the time you were still a filly back then, as well as 5 years earlier before your graduation from the School of Magic, I went to attend a intergalactic meeting with Empress Vanista and the other alien leaders that supported the UFF and the Sacreus Republic at Sacreus only to bear witness to another incident. Before we had a chance to start our peaceful meeting, Xuliana came in and informed us that Vanista and Lord Hampt are both found dead inside their rooms. Of course, her children and surviving heirs are all devastated. Even Xul and Pam were saddened by such a tragedy." Twilight said grimly, explaining the bad news of Vanista's reformation. "We found evidence that a group of traitorous Sectanium Council members and Senators had assassinated the reformed rulers of the Sectanium Race for they have a diabolical backup plan of their own. They feared that Vanista's reformed acts will undo everything that made her entire race superior. Ever since they heard about how I fought and defeated their Empress in a honorable duel, they knew that Vanista will never recover after showing such weakness in their presence for they believed that the weak have no place among them. We had to leave Sacreus at once for our own safety. So, after the funeral of Vanista and Hampt , their son Hulian Rantu became next in line to rule over the Sacreus Republic as their new King. In order to avenge his parents, King Hulian has sent forth his loyal soldiers, led by Commander Xuliana and Captain Pamela to hunt down his parent's killers and bring them to justice. They said that the traitors have established a new insidious faction to continue with their power-hungry dominance somewhere in the northern parts of the galaxy, far away from Temar and from theirs. Worse, they resumed their desire to enslave the innocent lives living in the north."

"That's terrible." Luster said, as she made a big gulp in fear.

"So, that is where you come in Luster. I promised Zeck and King Hulian that I'll be sending in some pony else to aid them in help free the innocent creatures out there, as well as hunting the evil monsters that are threatening our friends. Since you have graduated the School of Magic with honors, this will be the time for you to prove yourself worthy when going on an adventure in space. Don't you agree?!" Twilight said calmly as she looked down to Luster Dawn.

Before Luster could come up with an answer, Queen Twilight hears another voice coming from the entrance of the throne room.

"Your majesty, they have arrived!!" Captain Gallus said as he makes his report to Twilight.

"Let them in, Gallus." Twilight ordered as she looked out towards the door behind the blue griffon.

As Gallus bowed down before the Queen of Equestria, he disappeared back behind the doorway leading to the corridors of the palace for a couple of minutes. After that, the doors have opened up wider. This time, Twilight sees a tall-bearded man that she hardly recognized. However, he still is wearing his full UFF naval uniform in a brutish, muscular appearance.

For his point of view, he still recognizes the tall pony by the mane and skin colors. It's almost just like the time when he saw that very same pony that freed him and his crewmembers from their restraints before they all escaped from Terram a long time ago. Except that the pastel horse he is seeing right now has grown into a bigger height; almost as tall as he is. He became the first to introduce himself to Twilight.

"Twilight? Is that really you??" The man said as his eyes widened with surprise, with the translator still attached to his belt. "I thought you still be a small horse."

"Yes, Zeck. It's really me. It's been too long, hasn't it?!" Twilight said, as she made a small laugh before flying down a few meters towards the bearded man.

"Man Twilight, you've really grown into quite a lovely lady!!" Zeck chuckled as he bowed down before the alicorn Queen of Equestria.

Twilight couldn't help but blush for a bit as she and Zeck hugged each other up close. After that, Twilight decided to go over what Zeck and been through for the past after the tragic incident back on Sacreus. As they walked up to one of the stained glass windows on their left, Twilight asked Zeck about his recent report.

"So Zeck, how's every one else doing back in the UFF and in the Sacreus Republic?" Twilight asked as she turned towards Zeck Stone.

"Well, I have been promoted to Fleet Admiral of the UFF Navy and I brought my son Willis Tyren Stone into the UFF to serve as a new starship Captain commanding Battlecruiser Deliverance. I'm on board his ship now since I wanted to see how you and the rest of Equestria is doing."

"That's good to hear." Twilight smiled, seeing the Zeck turned his attention to the young pink unicorn with a orange mane and tail.

"So this mare, is she...?"

"Luster Dawn, I'd like you to meet Fleet Admiral Zeck Stone of the UFF." Twilight announced as she introduced the young unicorn to the high-ranking UFF officer.

"It's been an honor to meet you sir." Luster said as she anxiously walked up to him.

"So Luster, are you ready to go on an adventure with me and my son?" Zeck asked.

"Well, I suppose I could. After all, I already heard that most of my friends are getting ready to pack up for their adventure in space. It'll be a shame to get left behind."

"Good to hear, Luster." Twilight grinned, noticing Luster's determination. "Now go pack up your bags and meet Zeck at the landing port."

"Yes, your majesty." Luster said as she bowed down to Twilight once again before leaving the throne room.

After Luster left, Twilight went with Zeck down the hallways to continue going over what happened after King Hulian carried the order to Commander Xuliana.

"So Twilight, from what you were asking......I was able to succeed in reclaiming Earth thanks to the aid of your royal guards, Celestia, and Luna recently. After that, Xuliana and her loyal followers managed to help build another settlement to for her fellow Sectaniums to migrate. For the two tall alicorns, they were never seen from again after Earth has been restored. They both disappeared for unknown reasons."

"It's a shame that I'll miss them both very much. They're like family to me and I was grateful that I met both of them." Twilight said, feeling a bit of grief that she'll never see Celestia or Luna ever again.

"I'm sure they're both proud of you of what you became right now." Zeck said in a positive manner.

"They already are." Twilight smiled as she walked further down the hallway with Zeck trailing behind.

"Once the settlement is completed on Earth, Xul left the planet with me to continue our search for the traitors that are threatening to start another war with our people. After many light years of searching far and wide, our scouts reported that the traitorous Senators are currently holding 25 planets in the Northern Sector of the Galaxy as part of their own territory."

"It seems that some of them still haven't learned their lesson yet." Twilight growled underneath her breath. "Not after how I gave them a piece of my mind."

"As of now, the traitorous Council Members and Senators formed up the an insidious Sectanium Faction known as Fallen Sectanium Confederacy or FSC for short." Zeck said grimly.

"Then, I guess our fight with those vile monsters is still far from over." Twilight concluded.

"Apart from that, Xul and Pam are both able to live a much happier life. Ever since you established the peace treaty with Sacreus, they both went back to their homeland to raise families of their own. Xuliana got married to Lord Vilkusis Jrenul and they raised two daughters who both joined the Sacreus Republic army at ages 18 and 17. Their names are Cuiliana Sona and Breseis Sona who now serve as Staff Sergeants. For Pamela, she was married to Lord Liamsen D'oliquar, who now bore a son named Wreniger Herath. He now serves as the Captain of the UFF."

"This is getting more interesting. I take it they happened to be new heroes that will aid Luster Dawn then?!"

"You bet, Twilight!!" Zeck chuckled with determination. "For Chmone, right after I was promoted to Fleet Admiral, he retired from his duties as Co-Captain and went back to his home planet to train new recruits to serve in the UFF as their drill sergeant. I also received word from him that his son Pilorni has inherited the throne back in his homeland as their new ruler. So, Chmone and his friends did his best to aid King Pilorni on how to handle his duties as his advisors."

"Well good luck for him then."

"Anyway, the Sacreus Republic and the UFF have now joined forces together to do battle with the FSC in the northern sectors of the Galaxy. Cuiliana, Breseis, and Wreniger are all doing their best to hold the line up north. Though, they still need help up there since the FSC are developing weapons to make the Sacreus Republic and the rest of the UFF tremble with fear. In fact, they are all waiting for my son's aid as of now. They also wanted to see if you are willing to help out too. That is, if your protege student is ready to go out an adventure with us, the UFF."

"Why certainly. In fact, I can only hope that you, Willis, and Luster will be able to get there in time." Twilight said as she and Zeck exited out of the palace to make their way to the landing port.


At the Landing Port outside of the Canterlot Palace, Admiral Zeck and Queen Twilight sees another group of guard ponies and creatures getting ready to depart with the UFF marines onboard Battlecruiser Deliverance. At the front of the ramp, a young man is seen giving out orders to his crewmen openly. He happens to be in his mid 20s, with dark-warm hair, and is wearing a Green UFF Navy Officer Uniform with yellow epaulets and black boots.

Just as he looked straight at Zeck and Twilight, he immediately saluted his commanding officer without hesitation.

"Captain Willis reporting for duty, sir!!!"

"Willis my son, I'd like you to meet the Ruler of Equestria. Queen Twilight Sparkle of Friendship!!" Zeck said as he introduced his son to the grand purple alicorn next to him.

"It's an honor to meet you, your majesty." Willis said as he shook his hands with Twilight's right hoof.

"Welcome to Equestria, Captain Willis." Twilight said, expressing her acknowledgment to the new Captain's presence.

"So, are you ready to aid us once more?" Willis asked, issuing his request to the Queen of Friendship. "If not, then that's fine. We'll try again in the next month or so."

"Oh no. I'll still help out our friends whatever the cost. Just not in-person since I have my hooves full here. Besides, I do have some pony else to accompany you after all." Twilight said, as Luster appeared from behind.

As Luster Dawn approached Zeck, Twilight, and Willis, she is now seen carrying a light-blue duffel bag on her back while walking towards Willis' battlecruiser.

"Willis, this is Luster Dawn, my protege student in Canterlot. She'll be helping you guys out in protecting all of Equestria from the invaders that threatened my ponies so long ago." Twilight said as she introduced her new student to Zeck's son.

"Nice to meet you, Luster." Willis said as he smiled at the young pink unicorn.

"I see that we'll be off to a good start here." Luster thought, as she and Willis greeted each other in-person.

Before Luster could proceed onto Willis' ship, Twilight walks up to her to reminder Luster on the important details.

"Remember everything that I taught you about magic and friendship, Luster. You will do whatever it takes to make me proud, okay?!"

"I understand your majesty." Luster said as she and Twilight embraced each other in their hooves.

"Also, once you proceed onboard their ship, you will do whatever Willis and Zeck tell you without hesitation. Also, I already packed your bag with food and message scrolls. So, just do your best to inform me of your findings whenever you have time."

"Yes, Twilight. I'll do my best."

"And one other thing, Luster. If you ever see Xul and Pam again, please tell them that Twilight Sparkle says hi."

"Understood." Luster acknowledged as she felt Twilight's nudging before they both smiled at each other. "See you later, your majesty!!"

Just like that, Luster waved goodbye to Queen Twilight before she disappeared into Willis' ship.

Twilight turned to face Zeck once more as he makes one final salute.

"I felt disappointed that you won't be showing up in the war every often, not that I had a problem with that." Zeck said, feeling anxious over Twilight's reign.

"Fret not, Zeck. I'll still help you out whenever I can. For now, just keep Luster Dawn alive." Twilight replied.

"It's good that you still had people that actually supported us. I thought for sure you wouldn't help us out anymore." Zeck said, feeling a bit relieved for not hearing anything negative from Twilight about his people.

"I already have greater concerns to take care of in Equestria than just getting involved in someone else's fight." Twilight pointed out as she reached her hoof towards the rest of Canterlot. "Besides, I already came a very long way after I started off as an ordinary unicorn. And now here I am, governing the very city that I grew up in; I was born here after all."

"Yeah, I know. Lady Celestia already told me everything about you years ago."

"Not that it matters, you'll still have my full support. So, if you ever see any of our friends out there, just let them know that I'm still doing fine." Twilight smiled as she and Zeck shook hands/hooves in agreement.

"Why certainly, Twilight!" Zeck said as he smiled before letting go of her hoof. "I'll still drop by to make sure you're doing okay here."

"Good luck, Zeck. To you and Luster Dawn. Just remember, you and your friends will always be welcome in Equestria at anytime."

"Thank you so much, your highness. I'll be seeing you around, Twilight." Zeck smiled, accepting Twilight's generous remark as he saluted with two of his fingers up high.

As Zeck waved goodbye, Twilight smiled as she waved back before seeing Zeck disappear onboard his ship once again. When the ship lifted itself off the ground, Spike came up to Twilight as he looked up in the same direction she is looking at. While seeing Willis' ship disappear into the orbit above Canterlot, Twilight felt happy as she smiled once more, mentioning herself of a reminiscence over everything that she had been through on the day she was held up at Terram years ago.

I still remember the day where I met new friends during the time that I was held up in enemy territory along with them. Even though it all happened shortly after my coronation as Ruler of Equestria, I'll still give out my regards to other friends that are in need of help. It may be overwhelming, it may be difficult, stressful, and dangerous to think that I would find myself facing more than one new world out there. However, I still won't hesitate to reach out to those that are in need saving. Since I have just started a whole new era in Equestria, there won't be a challenge that I cannot face altogether whether it is all on me or with my friends new and old. Their expertise in fighting Equestria's newest enemies may not be that bright like mine is but I still gave them all a chance to help me out like any other true friend would, since they already know about the worlds outside of my own. Even though they live in far away places, I really wouldn't say goodbye to them yet. As long as I look up to the stars, I'll always remember their benevolent acts and their heroism for they will always be there for me, watching down on me from those stars. I'm sure that as long as I have their support, they will always remember me as the one alien monarch seen as a prisoner and savior.


Meanwhile on another planet within FSC Territory.......

The Sectaniums being commanded by the Fallen Sectanium Confederacy are seen whiplashing and branding their alien slaves while forcing them to work in the outdoor mines inside their huge prison mining complex, which is established in a planet filled with red sand and with tall red mountains. They have a barracks, a long slave quarters, an armory, and a command center placed in all four directions near one of the mountains. Also, the complex had tall border walls filled with barbed wires in-between the mountains and the rest of the borders. Its as if, the FSC has the entire mountainside occupied as part of their territory. Inside the walls, they have huge guard 50ft tall towers armed with spotlights and laser cannons which are occupied by the FSC guards.

The FSC guards are seen wearing Black and Red combat armor plates while carrying long blaster rifles, plasma blades, and rods that are used to create a long oval-like tower shield in battle.

The slaves were being forced to work 12 hours a day inside the caves underneath the mountains while being held under guard by FSC guards. They happened to be creatures that were taken away from their homes when the evil alien council members had occupied most of the northern sectors. As of now, just like Twilight and those held up at Terram, they are wearing stretchy, grey prison jumpsuits that could barely fit their bodies. Also, they have slave collars wrapped around their necks as they are marching in a straight line while carrying pick axes and hauling mining carts to use when harvesting ores, unable to resist against the evil aliens. They all head down into the mines to start working on harvesting the ore deep inside.

A few hours later after the slaves disappeared into the mines, one of the FSC guards spots a strange-looking army approach them very fast from the guard tower he was stationed in.

*KA-BOOM!!!*

Before he had the chance to raise the alarm, he gets suddenly blasted by a huge beam of magic coming from somewhere in that strange alien army. As a result, the guard disappeared in flames while the guard tower came crashing down towards the walls in front of it.

*CRASH!!!*

In such an alarming rate, the rest of the guards saw that the fallen tower has crashed into the walls in front of it, creating a huge gap in the border walls, smashing down the barbed wires at the same time.

"Attention all guards and staff members. We have a breach. I repeat!! We have a breach!!!" The PA speaker boomed out loud throughout the complex.

As the alarms started blaring all over the complex, the FSC guards took up arms as they get their weapons from the armory near the barracks before they took positions, aiming all of their weapons towards the huge gap in the border walls. Just when they all have it under control, a fleet of Equestrian Royal Airships appeared looming above the entire platoon of FSC guards.

When they all looked above them, they were hammered by powerful magic beams and bombard cannons coming from the airships, forcing them to take cover from the enemy aerial attacks.

*SHOOM!! SHOOM!! SHOOM!!! SHOOM!!*

*BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!*

The explosions made most of the FSC guards unable to fire back as they were forced to fall back in line behind the guard barracks.

During the confusion, ropes are being tossed over the side rims of the airships as royal guard ponies, UFF aliens, and Sacreus Republican troops jumped off, hanging onto the ropes before they safely landed down onto the ground. At the same time, the pegasus guard ponies flew off from their airships before they dive bomb into the prison complex as they struck at the FSC guards at will. Amongst the aliens that came down from the airship, Luster Dawn appeared wearing a full set of gear of purple guard armor, blaster rifle, and a saber sheathed in its scabbard hanging on her back.

Behind Luster, Captain Willis also came down from the rope he was holding onto before he drew out his sword and gun. He also has his translator hanging on his belt so that he can maintain communication with Luster Dawn.

"So Luster, are you ready to help free our friends and bring them back home?!" Willis asked with excited determination.

"You betcha!!" Luster grinned with confidence as she raised a blaster rifle with her magic. "Let's do this for Fleet Admiral Zeck and for Queen Twilight Sparkle!!!"

"Heh! Heh! Heh! Heh! Heh! Heh!"

As Luster and Willis turned to face their alien adversaries, they both smirked and chuckled to themselves before they charged head-on along towards the enemy, along with their followers. Just like that, the story ends with music playing in the the background one more time.

PONY ROADS............
TAKE ME HOME..........
TO THE PLACE............I BELOOOOOOOOOONG........
WEST NEIGHGRAAAAAAAAA..........
MOUNTAIN MAMMAAAAAAAAAAA........
TAKE ME HOME...........
PONY ROADS!!

LA LA LA!!! HEY!! HEY!!
LA LA LA!!! HEY!! HEY!!
LA LA LA!!! HEY!! HEY!!
LA LA LAAAAAAA!!!!

WEST NEIGHGRAAAAAAAAA..........
MOUNTAIN MAMMAAAAAAAAAAA........
TAKE ME HOME...........
PONY ROADS!!

TAKE ME HOME...........
PONY ROADS!!

TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOME
PONY ROOOOOOOOOOADS!!!

The End.

Author's Note:

Hope you all enjoy this sci-fi story every pony. It may not be what Midnight Lights would want, but it's the least I can do to relieve her of not coming up with anymore ideas from her first MLP story.

Thanks for ready every pony.

P.S: If you want to see more after this story, please message me. I'll be waiting.

Comments ( 1 )

great story and excellent finish, just wandering if there is any chance of a sequel down the line some day ?

Login or register to comment