• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 860 Views, 23 Comments

Diamond Hard - Betty_Starlight



After ten years, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon meet again...

  • ...
5
 23
 860

Chapter 4: Intimacy

Diamond Tiara grips the spinach and mustard sandwich with tomatoes in her forehooves and chomps down for a hearty bite as she stares back at the dull-colored pony to her right from her polished wooden table, who also has a plate with a similar sandwich on it in front of her. She considers her words carefully, before swallowing and asking, “So uh, we just made out and played kissy face on my couch, in the den, correct?” before taking another hearty bite of her sandwich.

Silver Spoon nods with her blue fashion glasses back on her face, as she moves her ponytail behind her with her right forehoof and stares at the other mare, “That is correct!” before taking her own sandwich in her forehooves to her mouth for a bite.

Diamond swallows and stares to the other mare tentatively, “But we did not actually have sex at any point, did we?”

Silver nods and adjusts her gaze to the pink mare from behind her spectacles as she smiles mischievously, “Well, technically no, but the day’s still pretty young! I mean, it could happen!”

Diamond widens her eyes, “Oh Celestia!” before taking a quick nervous bite of her sandwich.

Silver smiles and snickers, “What? I think you’re sexy!”

Diamond finishes chewing her bite before swallowing and staring wide-eyed and anxious at the other pony, “Yeah uh, you mentioned that earlier!” before taking another bite of her sandwich.

Silver lowers her sandwich and leans slightly closer to Diamond and turns her ears in that direction, “Well, what do you think about me?”

Diamond adjusts her gaze to Silver as she chews, and she tentatively swallows before eyeing the gray mare carefully, “I uh, think you’re pretty cute, yeah!”

Silver raises her left eyebrow and narrows her mouth, “Pretty cute?”

Diamond widens her eyes as she’s unsure of what to say, “Uh, yeah! Cute!” before nodding nervously as her ears go to the sides.

Silver smiles as she tilts her head to the left, “Well, what features about me do you like?”

Diamond thinks of her flanks and that juicy behind before deciding against it and adjusting her gaze to Silver while perking her ears turn that way, “I like your eyes, honestly!”

“Oh?” Silver says as she straightens her neck and leans forward interestedly with open violet eyes and the same playful sneer on her face.

Diamond smiles, “Yeah, they’re just so pretty, even behind those cute glasses you always wear!”

Silver grins wider, “And there’s other things you like too, right?”

Diamond narrows her mouth as her face slightly flushes, “I uh, what do you mean?”

Silver giggles at the stammering pink mare before saying, “Oh, don’t be coy! I’ve seen you checking me out, Diamond…”

Diamond freezes immediately as she’s not sure how to respond to that.

Silver normalizes her mouth and narrows her eyes behind her glasses as she lowers her gaze to view Diamond without them, “It’s okay baby!” she smiles, “I think you’re sexy, too!”

Diamond can only stare at the gray mare wide-eyed as she stammers out, “I, uh, you, er, well I was, um…”

Silver giggles at the baffled pink mare before bringing her half sandwich to her mouth to take some more bites.

Then, it finally begins to dawn on Diamond that maybe, just maybe, it was okay to check out her marefriend? Wait! Marefriend? When did that happen? She decides to let it go for now and simply picks up her sandwich and begins to eat it again in silence…

Silver swallows as she looks at the remnants of her sandwich in her right hoof before she eyes her way back to Diamond on her left, “I love you, Diamond Tiara!”

Diamond keeps her eyes wide and says in a low voice, “You don’t say?” before bringing her forehooves to her mouth to gobble up what’s left of her sandwich.

Silver giggles and brings her right forehoof to her mouth to finish up her own sandwich and then, after she finally swallows all the food in her mouth, she leans to Diamond and gives her a kiss on the lips.

Diamond stares at the gray mare wide-eyed, “EEP! Why do you keep kissing me?”

Silver frowns, “Didn’t I already say that I loved you?”

Diamond keeps her gaze on Silver Spoon, “Yeah, but uh… Okay, so I guess that means you like kissing me?”

Silver smiles slightly as she playfully tilts her head to the left again, “And you don’t like that at all, right?”

Diamond widens her eyes all the way, “NO! Of course not! I don’t like that one bit!” before she frowns and her ears fall to the sides again.

Silver leans forward to plant another kiss on Diamond Tiara, who despite her protests, doesn’t seem to be resisting at this point…

“ACK!” Diamond exclaims as Silver Spoon smiles at her from 4 inches away while leaning her direction at the table and her ears raise slightly.

“Your mouth says no, but your body and eyes tell a different story…” Silver says softly as she leans forward for another slow kiss to Diamond’s lips…

Silver brings her head back from where she’s leaning to smile at Diamond Tiara, now 3 inches away from her as the pink pony stares onward, wide-eyed and nervous as she says, “It’s not gonna end, is it? You’re just gonna keep kissing me until I die now!”

“Oh, maybe in a few decades?” Silver says softly before leaning towards Diamond for another soft tender kiss on her lips, only this time, the gray mare doesn’t let up, but brings her body closer by getting off her haunches from the chair and leaning into Diamond with her forehooves firmly planted on the table at her right as she stares deep into the half-open blue eyes of the other mare with her pretty eyelashes, now utterly powerless to resist the romantic onslaught.

Silver draws her head back a few inches to smile at Diamond again, who says, “Yup! I’m gonna die with your lips planted on mine!”

Silver giggles and teasingly nuzzles the pink mare before drawing her head back again, smiling, and asking, “So, nice pair of hind-legs you got there, Diamond!” she leans forward and widens her eyes, “When do they open?”

Diamond Tiara widens her eyes totally and completely at the gray mare and stumbles out, “NO! WE ARE NOT HAVING SEX! TOTALLY NOT GONNA HAVE SEX WITH SILVER SPOON TODAY! THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT SOMETHING I ER, WE ARE GOING TO DO! NOPE! NOT AT ALL!” as Silver Spoon giggles hysterically and uncontrollably!

Silver keeps her eyes wide as she exclaims, “It’s just so much fun to screw with you!”

“Seriously!” Diamond exclaims, “When did you learn to mess with ponies? You never did that before?”

Silver smiles affectionately, “Things change, Diamond!” before moving her face to Diamond’s for yet another warm, loving kiss…

Silver disengages and stares into the blue eyes of her prize a mere 2 inches away as Diamond gulps and frowns as she says, “So uh, where did you want our relationship to go, anyway?” she blinks, “Uh, you want me as your marefriend now, right?”

Silver nuzzles the pink mare lovingly before looking back into her eyes, “Well, I don’t know? Let’s just uh, play it by ear, okay?” she looks deep into the blue eyes of her love and smiles warmly, “I like you a lot, Diamond! Let’s not mess that up with future plans, just yet!”

At that point, Diamond eyes the gray mare very carefully as that comment made her realize that she does indeed, want Diamond as her marefriend… She frowns as the idea of being with this demented pony flashes through her mind and wonders just how Silver Spoon will mess with her next, as she tentatively asks, “So uh, what do you wanna do now?”

<*****>

“Tell me again, why I am actually going through with this?” Diamond says as she lays on her right side with her head on the pillow and looking into the lilac eyes of the gray mare, now in her bed beside her, without her glasses as she smiles back and lays on her left side across from the pink mare with her ponytail behind her again.

Silver smiles deviously, “Because, you want to know!” before playfully taking her right forehoof and tapping it to Diamond’s nose as she mischievously and whimsically says, “BOOP!”

Diamond softly giggles and tries in futility to hide it from the gray mare, who continues to smile back at her, “Oh? Well, you seem to know so much about what I’m thinking…” she adjusts her eyes to the other pony, “Tell me, what am I wondering right now?”

Silver smiles wider as she brings the pink mare in with her right forehoof to tenderly kiss her once more and removes her lips to smile from barely an inch away as she giggles slightly more and says, “Now, you’re wondering just how far I’m willing to go, here…”

Diamond widens her eyes more, “Oh Celestia! This can only end in sex!”

Silver giggles and nuzzles Diamond, “You’re not saying no, yet…” before kissing her affectionately…

<*****>

Diamond lays on her back in bed with Silver Spoon, underneath the covers on her left as she looks over, she suddenly thinks maybe she shouldn’t have quit smoking, and asks, “So uh, what did we just do?”

Silver smiles while looking over at Diamond on her right, “We just did nasty sexual stuff!”

Diamond widens her blue eyes, “Well, I know that! I was there, but uh…”

Silver giggles and scoots closer to the warmth of Diamond’s body before chancing another nuzzle from the side and saying, “I love you Diamond Tiara…” as she grins ear to ear while closely snuggling the pink mare.

Diamond narrows her mouth, “A-and that’s why you just had sex with me?”

Silver snickers again, “Well sorta? I mean, you got on all fours, and I moved my head behind you to…”

Diamond doesn’t let her finish as she exclaims with wide blue eyes while shaking her head slightly, “I already know, Silver Spoon! I don’t need a recap!”

Silver giggles as she leans forward on Diamond at her side again to kiss her passionately…

Silver brings her head back and smiles at Diamond, who then looks up into her eyes from the side and says, “So uh, you’re not just gonna go away here, are you?”

Silver smiles wider, “Why, when I have everything I want right here in bed with me!”

Diamond gulps as she frowns wide-eyed at this lunatic and deranged gray mare, “E-everything?”

“Mhm!” Silver affirmatively responds before nodding slightly and nuzzling Diamond again, with her purple eyes only half-open and ears perked her way as her white mane sits on her back, still in a ponytail.

Diamond smiles softly as she says slowly, “I just can’t get over your eyes…”

Silver widens her eyes and asks, “Huh?”

Diamond shakes her head wide-eyed, “Oh, nothing!”

Silver normalizes her mouth, “Well, do you believe me now?”

Diamond frowns wide-eyed and stares at the mare laying on her left as her eyes regularize, “Well uh, I think so, yeah?”

Silver frowns, “You think so?”

Diamond nods and adjusts her mouth, “Well um, yeah! I mean, it’s obviously not just sex, as your affection makes your designs very clear! But uh,” she stares deep into the purple eyes of the other pony, “what do you want from me?”

“Love!” Silver exclaims before nuzzling Diamond and smiling softly at her as her eyelids go over her pretty eyes once more and her long feminine lashes jut from her face.

Diamond smiles at the sight as she brings her face back yet again, “It’s so weird, you know? I just, never saw how pretty you are, until uh, recently…”

“I’ve always thought you were pretty!” Silver says before nuzzling again with a small smirk on her face.

“Oh?” Diamond asks while widening her blue eyes and lowering her smile slightly.

Silver smiles, “Mhm! Even when we were little, I adored the way you kept your mane in that cute bob cut! But uh, I like your mid-length shoulder mane look now, too!” she smiles wider as she eyes the pink pony carefully, “Just you, Diamond! Sweet lovable you!”

Diamond widens her eyes as her mouth grows small, “Wait! I’m lovable now? When did this happen?”

Silver giggles and nuzzles the pink mare again, “Since like, forever!”

“The longer we’re together and do stuff, the more I keep thinking that you aren’t just gonna go away?”

Silver lowers her smile, “Why do you keep saying that I’m just gonna go away, anyway?”

Diamond views the gray mare on her right carefully as she stares back with her open sympathetic purple eyes before deciding on what to say, “I uh, well, ponies aren’t very reliable, in my experience…”

At that point, something snaps inside of Silver Spoon and she suddenly and abruptly brings her left forehoof around the pink mare again and holds her to her warm and soft body closely before kissing her forehead as her white mane falls around the pillow on the right side of her head and she whispers in Diamond’s ear, “I’m not like those other mares, Diamond…” she smiles, “I’ve been your best friend for like, ever and now, I want to be with you and I don’t want to be anywhere but by your side…”

Diamond brings her face to Silver’s chest floof as she’s held tightly by the other mare as some of her white mane now goes into the floof with her face on the bed as she lowly says, “Well, I wasn’t a lesbian earlier?”

“Shh!” Silver hushes the pink mare before kissing her forehead, “You weren’t before, but you’re better now…”

Diamond widens her eyes at the thought of gay meaning better as she says lowly from the gray mare’s chest floof, “So uh, I’m a lesbian, now?”

Silver chuckles while snuggling the other mare, “Well, I wouldn’t think what we just did was exactly straight, no?”

Diamond snickers slightly, “Um, right! Really gay! Um, hey Silver? I wanted to get some more coffee to help me wake up now…”

Silver smiles and kisses Diamond’s forehead, “I’ve got a better idea, baby… Why don’t you rest now in my hooves for a bit, first?”

Diamond’s eyes widen as the thought of being this intimate with Silver Spoon suddenly runs through her mind. I just had sex with her, but to be this close. She wonders to herself, “Y-you want me to rest here, w-with you?”

Silver softly says, “Well, I know you came at least three times, and so you’re probably kinda tired, yes?”

Diamond feels heat as blood rushes to her cheeks and while she’s fairly certain Silver can’t see; she brings her face deeper into the chest floof of her new lover just to be sure…

Silver moves her snout down and kisses the top of Diamond’s head tenderly.

The pink mare finally closes her eyes and says softly, “I love you Silver Spoon!”

Silver lowly responds, “I love you too, Diamond Tiara!”

<*****>

Diamond opens her eyes alone on the bed, with her head on the pillow, as she lay on her left side on the right of the bed as she faces the empty other side of her bed, with the covers thrown to the side as if somepony had recently exited it. She thinks about her dreams but can’t remember much other than a pair of juicy gray flanks. She shakes her head to banish the thought as she scoots forward to get out the other side to her hooves on the floor, as they all make a resounding clack!

She turns and trots to her door at the far-right corner of the room and opens it, before widening her eyes at what she sees in the foyer…

(To be continued…)