• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 860 Views, 23 Comments

Diamond Hard - Betty_Starlight



After ten years, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon meet again...

  • ...
5
 23
 860

Chapter 15: All or Nothing

“So, basically, my father wants to add you to the empire!” Diamond says as she blankly stares at the silver mare from across the room while inside her luxury princess suite at the hotel…

Silver raises her gaze while eyeing Diamond through the lenses of her fashion glasses, “Well, what’s wrong with that?”

Diamond grimaces, “I don’t trust him!”

Silver lowers her view again, “He is your father?”

Diamond nods, “Exactly! And I know him!”

Silver frowns, “Okay, think logically about this Diamond. Just what is he gonna do?”

Diamond widens her eyes as she hadn’t really considered that, “Well uh, something bad! Something really bad!!!!”

Silver smiles and snickers, “Like what?”

Diamond frowns again, “Uh, I don’t know, but it’s gonna be bad!”

Silver sighs, “Well, I know a lawyer in downtown Canterlot who can look over this contract! Why don’t we have him look it over and we’ll spend the day together?”

Diamond keeps her eyes wide as she can only concede defeat, “Alright, fine! Fine… But I’m finishing my coffee first!”

<*****>

Diamond sits at her chair there on the outdoor patio underneath the awning… There’s a pony couple eating at the table behind her, but nothing behind her love before her as she sat there and solemnly waited on the waiter…

Silver finally widens her purple eyes to Diamond and asks, “So, what’s up?”

Diamond sighs, “Well, I know the lawyer told us that there was nothing immediately fishy about the contract! I know this, but I still can’t shake this feeling that my father is up to something?”

Silver smiles, “Well, who knows? Not me! I say we try to enjoy ourselves while here, and the lawyer can look it over!”

Diamond adjusts her gaze to the gray mare, “Well, what did you have in mind?”

Silver smiles, “I was thinking that since this is our honeymoon, we should probably take in a show at the theater and then, head back to the hotel for snuggling and pay-per-view?”

Diamond’s eyes widen when she remembers what sorts of movies are normally on pay-per-view as she says lowly, “My marefriend is a pervert…”

Silver giggles and lowers her gaze, “Right! Because you don’t like at all, the things that happen when we watch movies like that, right?”

Diamond’s eyes widen all the way, “N-no! Not in the least!”

Silver’s smile grows, “You’ve yet to say no, you realize?”

Diamond adjusts her gaze, “Hey! I was getting there!”

“How many?”

“What?”

Silver leans forward slightly, “How many times are we gonna have to make freaky passionate love, before you just admit that you like it?”

Diamond straightens her mouth and responds robotically, “I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

Silver smiles wider, “Well, you have a nice set of flanks there, Diamond! I was just thinking of what we could do with them later...”

Diamond gasps with her mouth agape and eyes fully enlarged, “WHAT?”

Silver’s eyes narrow as she loses face and begins to giggle while her body shakes slightly, “I just can’t help it! It’s so much fun to tease you about sex!”

Diamond closes her mouth and nods, “Right! Pervert!”

Suddenly, both mares become aware of the blue unicorn stallion with a brown curly mane standing at Diamond’s left and Silver’s right, with the clipboard held in his blue glow as he clears his throat, “Are the two ladies ready to order their drinks?”

Diamond turns her head towards the new pony, eager to change the subject and frantically replies, “I’ll have coffee! Black is fine!”

Silver smiles at the stallion, “I’ll have a Dr. Lightning!”

The stallion nods and lowly responds, “Yes ma’am! I’ll be back with your drinks soon!” before jotting down a couple of quick scribbles on his pad and then, lowering it back into his right brown saddlebag before turning his body that way to trot away from the table…

Diamond adjusts her gaze back to Silver and widens her eyes, “I wonder how long that waiter had been standing there?”

Silver turns her head back to Diamond and it already seems obvious to her what the pink mare is trying to do, and so she cuts her off with a retort, “No idea! So uh, like I was saying! Flank love!”

At this point, Diamond simply can’t take the ridicule anymore as her eyes grow very narrow and she smiles while desperately trying in vain to suppress the giggles welling up from her abdomen! “Pervert!” She can only stammer out at that point!

“Prude!” Silver Spoon happily replies as she leans forward with her grin widening!

“Pretty eyes!”

“Sexy flanks!”

Diamond begins to more noticeably giggle as she replies, “Okay, fine!” she ceases, sighs, and looks at Silver, “I love you and yes, I like making passionate love to you!”

“You mean, nasty freaky lesbian sex, right?”

Diamond lowers her smile somewhat and widens her eyes, “Uh, y-yeah! That!”

“Disgusting sweaty lick-fest with butt stuff and filthy love juices everywhere!”

Diamond grins as she can’t control her giggles anymore and begins to snicker, “Stop it! Shut up, Silver Spoon!”

Silver leans closer to the pink mare over the table, somewhat, “Make me!”

Diamond’s azure eyes widen and grin lowers somewhat when she realizes what she has to do next and she then leans over the table herself to plant a soft warm passionate kiss on her love’s lips… After a moment of holding Silver there within her lips, she releases and moves her head back 2 inches, smiles, and says, “How about that? Ready to shut up now?”

Silver’s eyes move to her upper right when she frowns whimsically and replies, “Um, almost!” her eyes move back to Diamond, “I’m not completely convinced yet!”

Diamond smirks and kisses Silver once more on the lips, this time, slower and more loving as her mouth opens to softly insert her tongue where it dances with Silver’s as the two mares passionately kiss one another…

Silver’s violet eyes are now half-closed behind her sky-blue fashion glasses while kissing the pink mare…

As Diamond has the gray mare in her lips, she can’t help but notice a swelling burning sensation between her two hind flanks and she stares into the other mare’s sincere violet eyes…

<*****>

Diamond sits on her back in the princess bed while naked with her fur now somewhat drenched in sweat as she stares up at the other mare, now on her haunches from all fours in front of her on the bed… She hears the whoop whoopnoise of the ceiling fan andcan only stammer, “I still can’t believe we actually had sex in the restaurant bathroom!”

Silver smiles down at her love, “And you were really wet, too!”

Diamond keeps her eyes wide at the other mare, “Uh, yeah, I guess?”

Silver enlarges her own eyes as she replies emphatically, “Guess, nothing! I’ve been a lesbian all my life, and I’ve never been with a mare as eager as you!”

Diamond sighs, “Okay… Okay… Yeah, I was kinda horny! I mean, remember the train ride?”

Silver smiles, “So, would you say I can make you horny, now?”

Diamond widens her eyes all the way, and frowns as she stammers, “N-NO!

Silver snickers, “Oh, we’ll just see about that!” before lowering herself to all fours to move her face to Diamond’s hind flanks…

Diamond widens her eyes before her mouth goes agape in pleasure at what Silver Spoon was now doing and she can only lean her head back on the pillow as she feels the lovely orgasmic sensations surging through her body, directed from Silver Spoon’s magic tongue...

<*****>

Diamond lays on her back again, on the princess bed, her pink fur now damp with water, as her love sits beside her on the right, eating wasabi peas from a tin can she got earlier, while Diamond was taking a shower…

Silver finishes chewing and swallows before using her forehooves to set the can down on the wooden nightstand on her right and then, looks over at Diamond without her glasses now and while adjusting her body, and asks, “Well?”

Diamond sighs before reluctantly recanting mechanically, “I love Silver Spoon! I am absolutely crazy about her and love her being my wife and making passionate love with her, and I want to be with her forever now…”

Silver widens her eyes and says at a louder volume, “See? Was that really so hard?”

Diamond snaps back quickly, “Yes! Excruciating!”

Silver giggles before getting close to her love on the left and snuggling her lovingly and smiles while using her snout to give her little nuzzles on the nose, and that only causes the pink mare to giggle as she half-closes her eyes and replies, “Stop it!”

“Make me!”

Diamond instinctively leans her neck forward and to the right to plant a loving kiss on Silver’s lip as the gray mare’s eyes now half-close as her body is filled with passion and love.

Diamond leans into Silver Spoon, sitting on her right on the bed and the gray mare braces her body now by lowering her forehooves to her right side to stabilize herself.

Diamond already knows which direction this is going and she then brings her right forehoof around to embrace her love while keeping herself stable with the left planted on the bed as she stares into the pretty half-closed violet eyes of her love and admires the way her wispy mane seems to flow back as the heat begins to rise within her chest.

<*****>

Diamond stares at the same ceiling once again as her sweaty body lays on its back on the right side of the bed, the sheets and blankets now thrown over the other side, that has a giggling Silver Spoon there with her disheveled grayish-white mane and dilapidated ponytail, halfway undone over her right shoulder… The same whoop whoop noise of the ceiling fan can be heard as she turns her head left to look at her love, “We never did make it to the theater, did we?”

Silver can only sigh and reply, “Uh, no! Not really! Hey! Wanna order room service so we can eat and snuggle while watching girly movies?”

Diamond is now exhausted and without poise, can only reply, “Buck yeah!”

<*****>

(Diamond Tiara did not get much rest that night… She spent most of it, snuggling with her new wife and making love, when they weren’t watching movies on pay-per-view or chatting… She went through quite a few bags of coffee with the little black maker and finally rested at about 5 AM… What follows is the next afternoon…)

Diamond sat on her haunches on the bed, now with the blankets cast to her right and halfway off the mattress and raised a carrot in her forehooves to her mouth to begin noisily munching on it with a crunching sound…

Silver Spoon turns her neck towards her love on the other side of the bed towards her love, her normally well kept mane, now in shambles over her head with smatterings of gray and white all over it, smiles, and says, “Afternoon, darling!”

Diamond hungrily eats the carrot, puts the empty end down on the plate before her, and quickly grabs another carrot as the gray mare smiles onward. She soon swallows with a resounding gulp before looking to the nightstand on her right and grabbing the tall clear glass of water there and swigging that down her snout as her head tilts back…

Silver giggles, “This is a side to you that I’ve never seen before!” before lifting her celery with her forehooves and dipping it in the small puddle of ranch dipping sauce on the right side of her plate and then bringing it to her snout to bite with a crunch sound.

Diamond finishes her third carrot and drops the empty end onto the plate before using her right forehoof to wipe her mouth and she stares at the other mare before saying, “Well, you were snacking all night! I didn’t have anything!”

Silver nods, “Okay, so as your wife, I’ll need to make sure you’re eating and that you’re fed enough!”

Diamond adjusts her gaze to the gray pony, “You take this whole marriage thing, seriously, don’t you?”

Silver smiles dimly, “Of course! Don’t you?”

Diamond sighs, “Well, yeah! But it’s all so sudden, you know? Three weeks ago, I didn’t have anypony! And now, I have a wife!”

Silver raises her right forehoof to her mouth to imitate a radio mouthpiece, “Okay, we’re almost there! But we need to keep drilling if we’re ever gonna get this through her skull!”

Diamond widens her eyes and glower slightly, “Are you saying I’m stubborn?”

Silver grins and snickers, “Are you saying you’re not?”

Diamond grimaces again with a dour look in her eyes before finally just sighing in conceded defeat as she adjusts her eyes towards the silver mare… She eyes her carefully before a slow smile forms on her face, “Yeah… But you never gave up on me!”

Silver maintains her grin as she nods, “Well, of course not! I love you!”

Diamond grins wider and giggles slightly, “I love you too, Silver Spoon!”

Silver nods, “Yeah… Okay, baby! Let's finish up and we’ll head to the lawyer’s afterward!”

Diamond stares forward dreamily as her head tilts slightly to the right and Silver Spoon can almost swear she sees little pink and red cartoon hearts rising from her pink body as she replies, “Sounds good my love!”

<*****>

Diamond sat on the wooden chair on the right as Silver sat to her left and the gray stallion with his wispy black mane sat there behind the desk in his blue business suit and dark red tie. The stallion stares at the two mares with his green eyes and says, “Well, it seems solid and there’s nothing I’d call alarming in here... Except the last clause…”

Diamond widens her eyes, “Oh?”

The lawyer nods, “Yes! You see, at the tail end here, probably added as an afterthought, there’s a single article that states that if you and Silver Spoon ever divorce, you both lose employment at the company!”

Diamond frowns, “So it’s all or nothing, then? He wants me to maintain our love and if I don’t, we lose everything!”

The lawyer looks up from the paper, “Um, yeah pretty much!”

Silver turns her head right to the pink mare, “It’s not just you, though, babe!”

Diamond turns her head to Silver, “Oh?”

Silver Spoon smiles, “I think we should take it! No way am I letting something like you get away from me!”

Diamond smiles, “I love you so much, Silver Spoon!”

“I love you too baby!”

The lawyer frowns, “So uh, do you need to know where a notary is, or?”

(To be continued...)