• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 860 Views, 23 Comments

Diamond Hard - Betty_Starlight



After ten years, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon meet again...

  • ...
5
 23
 860

Chapter 17: Official Passion

The next afternoon, Diamond once again, wakes up under the soft plush pink covers of her bed on her left side in those same gray hooves… She snuggles backwards into Silver, currently holding her from behind as her mind drifts to the events of the past few days… She thinks about what her father said and what bearing that really has on her… She thinks about the silver mare, currently holding her soothingly from behind and feels the comforting warm breath on the nape of her neck and this only causes the pink mare to smile in contentment… Her mind also drifts to the nasty things she did last night and this only creates a feeling of closeness with the other mare behind her...

This simply felt right! As if, in Silver Spoon’s hooves is where she truly belonged…

She finally says back softly, “We don’t really need or want a big wedding, do we Silver Spoon?”

The gray hooves tighten on her as she hears a soft feminine voice whisper back, “I have all I want, right here!”

Diamond’s smile widens, “I know, baby! Just being with you is really all I need!” And she closes her eyes again as her father’s words rang in her head, Don’t do what I did! Don’t be like me!

It was at that point, Diamond finally made a decision…

<*****>

Diamond sat in front of her steaming blond coffee there at the dining room table… Her mind briefly contemplated how she’d really like a cigarette, right about then, or perhaps a cigar? Wait! The mare wondered as her blue eyes widened at the other pony across the table from her. When did I start liking cigars?

Silver frowns and stares back at Diamond as her purple eyes widen behind her temple-less sky-blue glasses, “Wait! Since your father knows about us, shouldn’t your mother also know?”

Diamond frowns, “Well, you’d think that, but my father said they hadn’t seen each other in about a year now!”

Silver’s mouth goes agape, “Wait, WHAT?”

Diamond smiles and nods, “So, chances are, she doesn’t know about this!”

Silver normalizes her mouth, “Well, right! And you want to let your mom know that you’re a taco muncher, now!”

“Well, right!” Diamond’s eyes widen. “Wait! Taco muncher?”

Silver can’t suppress the giggles any longer as she grins and chuckles softly.

Diamond frowns, “This is serious!”

Silver’s eyes widen, “And I’m being serious! You’re a lesbian!” as she giggles slightly more.

Diamond’s eyes narrow, “Great! Alert the media!”

Silver sighs, “Well, it’s already in magazines and tabloids that we’re together?”

Diamond sighs and stares wistfully to the left, “Well, right! But my mom doesn’t read those, calling them meaningless drivel, and she hasn’t been to a magazine stand in years!”

Silver nods, “Okay, granted! But tell me again why she has to know?”

Diamond looks back at Silver solemnly, “Because she’s my mother?”

“So? I haven’t talked to my parents in years!”

Diamond’s eyes widen, “Really?”

Silver smiles and nods, “Yeah, really!”

Diamond frowns, “So what did you like, do, anyway? Was it the whole lesbian thing, or?”

Silver’s mouth straightens, “Well, not really? No, it was because uh, they were just too controlling for me and I wanted to do my own thing! So, when I got my degree, I got a good job with my mom’s connections and saved up, before moving out! They never saw me again…”

Diamond’s face straightens, “So, you’re saying that even if my mother doesn’t approve, it really doesn’t matter?”

Silver, smiles and nods “Exactly, Diamond! You’re your own mare now! Free to be with whomever you want!”

Diamond smiles, “Well, right!”

“Even another mare!”

“Of course!”

“Who you like to have naughty time with!”

“Right!”

“And you’re gonna tell your mom about your flank addiction?”

Diamond’s eyes widen, “Wait, what?”

Silver can’t take it anymore as she smiles widely and bursts out laughing!

Diamond scrunches her mouth in irritation as her eyes narrow, “You just can’t help yourself, can you Silver Spoon?”

Silver brings her right forehoof to her forehead as her gaze lowers to the table while continuing to chuckle, “I really can’t! You’re just so stuck up, and talking about that sort of thing, always throws you off!”

Diamond narrows her eyes, “I’m gonna get you!”

Silver lowers her hoof and stares back at the pink mare, “Oh?”

Diamond’s mouth narrows, “Yes! It’s gonna be bad!Terrible! Horrible!

Silver smirks, “Oh, I’m so scared!”

Diamond’s eyes enlarge again, “Oh, you’re gonna think scared!”

“Think scared with your hind end in my face, maybe?”

Diamond tries in vain to suppress a smile on her face as she chuckles slightly, “SILVER SPOON!”

Silver shakes her head and stares back at Diamond, “Okay, that’s enough for now! Uh, how are you gonna tell your mom, anyway?”

<*****>

The older mare stared at her face in the silver vanity mirror, equipped with two smaller mirrors on either side so she can view the sides of her face…

She sees an older mauve earth mare with a neatly styled violet mane staring back at her with somewhat worn dark green eyes and solemn expression... She frowns when she thinks about all the things that brought her here and this moment…

When suddenly, the same white envelope she received from her daughter catches her eye at the bottom left of her shiny polished mahogany beauty desk…

She stares at it and sighs. What could Diamond possibly have to say to me after all this time? She wonders as she once again collects the envelope with her right forehoof, only this time, she brings it to her mouth and tears it open…

Rrrrrrriiiippp! She hears the envelope tear as she then places it on the table and uses her hoof to collect the small piece of paper inside…

She reads:

Dear, Mother

Hey, it sure has been awhile! I still love you and wanted to let you know that I have a wife now! I know this is sudden, but you remember Silver Spoon, the gray filly I used to play with when I was a foal? Well, she had a crush on me and well, one thing led to another we eloped and we’re married now!

Now, I know you taught me to always marry into money, and you’ll be happy to know that Silver Spoon has plenty of that, as well! When I lost touch with her all of those years ago, she went to school and is now chief accountant in the Appaloosa district of our empire!

I know we never really talked about me being gay and to be honest, I never knew I could feel this way about another mare before… I truly love Silver Spoon with all of my heart and hope to hear from you soon!

Your loving daughter,

Diamond Tiara

<*****>

Diamond opens the envelope from her mother, in the quiet solitude of the cottage as she sits on her haunches on the big plush red leather chair…

Rrrrrriiiiippppp! She hears the envelope tear after she brings it to her mouth with her right forehoof… She takes the paper before her face to read:

Dear, Diamond Tiara

Diamond, you eloping is simply unacceptable! Why, your wedding should be a huge affair with family and friends everywhere! You know I taught you better than that and I shall be coming soon to rectify the situation!

Your loving mother,

Spoiled Rich

At that point, Diamond’s azure eyes widen dramatically at the storm she had just called upon her and her love…

<*****>

Silver Spoon stares back at Diamond from the green sofa in the living room, “Well, you could just tell her no?”

Diamond’s eyes widen as she’s taken aback, “Wait, WHAT?”

Silver smiles from the red chair across from the table and nods, “Well, you’re an adult right?”

“Well, yeah!”

“And you already told me that you don’t want a big wedding, right?”

Diamond nods, “Well, right! I mean…” she eyes the gray mare carefully and sighs as she glares wistfully to the right, “I-I know my life before you was all about social standing and keeping up appearances, but well…” she adjusts her gaze back to Silver, “There’s just something about you! I” she shakes her head, “I can’t put my hoof on it, but I just don’t need that with you…” she smiles. “You’re all I need…”

Silver’s eyes widen, “Right! And so you’ll tell your mom to go away! We don’t want a big wedding!”

Diamond’s eyes widen, “You know it’s not gonna be that easy, right?”

Silver sighs, “Yeah, I know! It’s Spoiled Rich we’re talking about here! Uh, what time did she say she was coming by, anyway?”

“She didn’t say.”

Silver looks towards the front door at her right…

Diamond frowns, “What are you doing?”

“Well, that’s about the time Spoiled Rich should knock on the door, I’d think?”*

Diamond is silent for a moment before asking, “What are you talking about, Silver Spoon?”

Silver turns her head back to Diamond, “Uh, never mind! What did you want to do for breakfast, sweetie?”

<*****>

“Don’t freak out, Diamond!” Silver says to the pink mare, on her side of the patio table at the outdoor cafe, as the wind blew the trees in the open grassy countryside at her right.

Diamond widens her eyes as she stares down at a bee, sitting there at the end of her snout, with it’s striped stinger tail and little wings as she whispers excitedly… “How could I not freak out, Silver Spoon? There’s a bee on my nose! Get this thing off me!”

Silver’s violet eyes widen at this intrusive insect on her lover’s snout and says calmly, “Just relax, Diamond! I’ll get it! It’s not going to sting you!”

Diamond does her level best to remain calm and still, although her hind legs shake slightly in the chair, while Silver gets a napkin in the cleft of her right forehoof and stares up at Diamond before widening her eyes and saying, “Don’t move!”

“Oh, no problem, Silver Spoon! Take your time! There’s just a monster bee on my nose about to violently sting me! There’s no rush!”

“Sheesh! Melodramatic, much?” Silver says while chuckling and rising over the table to gently pick the tiny bee off the pink mare’s snout….

Diamond frantically stares up at Silver and says at a faster pace, “I’m gonna get you!”

“DIAMOND TIARA! THERE YOU ARE!” An older feminine voice suddenly squeals from behind the pink mare, causing her to jump!

And scream, “AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” with her eyes wide open!

Silver quickly throws the napkin over the iron railed stone embankment on her right before staring back at an older mauve pony with a styled and parted violet mane, standing just behind and to the left of Diamond! “Uh, Spoiled Rich! What a surprise!”

The older mare narrows her eyes, “I should say so! I came here for breakfast before going to see you two! But it appears I don’t need to travel far!” before trotting over to Silver’s right at the table and pulling a chair out with her mouth and sitting down on her haunches, between the other two ponies.

Diamond narrows her eyes and silently wonders where the waitress is with her coffee before turning her head right to face her mother, “So, you wanted to talk about the wedding?”

Spoiled turns her head left at Diamond, “I should say so! But we can discuss that later! It’s been so long, my precious daughter! How have you been?”

Diamond sighs, “Well, it’s fine, mother. I manage the southern area of our empire now, including Ponyville, Appaloosa, and Dodge Junction.”

Spoiled nods, “Yes! That is very impressive, sweet daughter. I’ve been meaning to congratulate you on your success!”

Diamond narrows her eyes, “It’s been years! You never came to see me!”

Spoiled sighs, “I know, Diamond! And I feel just awful about that!”

Diamond’s mouth narrows, “I’m sure you do! But listen! Me and Silver have no desire for a large wedding, social standing be damned. And so, you have no reason to visit here!”

Spoiled frowns as she begins to realize that she cannot sidestep that for the time being, “Diamond, think of the family!”

“What family, mother? Dad hasn’t seen you in over a year and it’s been even longer for me! Exactly what do appearances even matter, if none of it is real!”

“Diamond, please understand that it’s good for business!”

Diamond lowers her gaze, “What does that matter? My father, Filthy Rich has already cornered the feed business in the Southern reaches of Equestria and he’s just now starting to move further north and even set up trade with Yakyakistan! I believe our business will be just fine…” her eyes narrow. “There’s more to this, isn’t there?”

Spoiled sighs, “Why, whatever do you mean, Diamond honey?”

Diamond smirks slightly, “You’ve always wanted to see your daughter get married, haven’t you?”

Spoiled looks directly into her daughter’s eyes, “Well, yes darling! It was always my dream to see you married to a handsome young stallion who could sweep you off your hooves and make all of your dreams come true!”

“But Silver Spoon is not a stallion?”

Spoiled realizes her mistake as she lowers her gaze slightly and stammers, “Well, this is true! I uh…”

Diamond cuts her off, “This was never about my dreams coming true, now was it, mother? This is just another example of you trying to control me and mold me into somepony I am not!”

“Think of the family!”

Diamond’s eyes narrow, “What family?”

“You know other ponies will talk!”

Diamond nods, “Let them! This isn’t their life, nor is it their decision…”

Spoiled furrows her brow, “You are becoming dangerously close to being disowned, young Diamond Tiara!”

Diamond smiles, “Is that so? Well, good luck finding anypony with my knowledge and experience! I bet Iggy’s Feed or maybe Hoofler’s Grains could use a new business manager?”

Spoiled sighs in defeat, “Okay, Diamond! Okay… You make a point… But here’s a counter-offer for you!”

<*****>

For all the money she made under her father, technically, Diamond Tiara was not a millionaire… And it was because of that fact, that she now faced a dark oak wooden door on her hooves as she felt the long flowing lacy white wedding train on the back of her shoulders… She sighed when she thought about how she was literally being paid to do this!

She stares at the large polished oak door in front of her in the off white room and gulps before reaching with her right forehoof to turn the knob and open it…

She looks outside into the large auditorium and sees ponies sitting in the neatly rowed pews with a clear path to the pulpit…

She begins to trot towards the front down the lane as music plays, but in Diamond’s mind, she can’t hear a sound at this point as everypony’s eyes suddenly fall on her… She can barely focus as she slowly trots forward and she just makes out the aisle and the podium beyond it, slightly to the left as she trots through the surreal room with the veil gently wafting on her shoulders and makes her way to the front in a sort of haze…

She reaches the front and abruptly stops when she suddenly realizes that she’s there! She glances up to the mayor standing behind the dark polished wooden stand as the haggard old brown mare smiles at her from underneath her white mane with her ornate gold buttoned blue business jacket…

She hears the music change, but still can’t really make it out as she stares back at the aisle on the other side of the pews, where she sees a beautiful gray mare with a pretty white and gray mane, undone and literally flowing behind her shoulders and underneath a clear white veil as Silverbegins to trot her way to the front with a nondescript brown stallion behind her… She cannot make anything else out at this point as she witnesses the elegant mare making her way forward towards her and Mayor Mare at the front…

She blinks and she could’ve sworn Silver was further down the lane earlier, but she was suddenly standing on the other side of the podium, with Diamond’s father, Filthy Rich behind her… She stares at the old stallion with his slicked back mane, dyed black and his goatee, now neatly trimmed and a smile on his clean-shaven face as he stares back at his daughter in a well made tuxedo, complete with red corsage on the left lapel…

Diamond sniffs the air and can’t help but detect the faint hint of bourbon, when suddenly, the mayor begins to speak to address the audience, “Fillies and gentlecolts! We are gathered here today to witness the union of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon in the union of holy matrimony!"

We are? Diamond wonders as the mayor continues.

“If anypony present has any reason these two should not be wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace!”

Diamond stares at the auditorium and suddenly notices all of the other ponies there… She doesn’t recognize most of them, although she’s pretty sure her cousins are to the right and she sees other family members there as well, such as her pink aunt near the center and her blue great uncle on the other side…

After somepony coughs, the mayor stares at Diamond on her left and continues, “Do you have the ring?”

Diamond widens her eyes at the brown mare, “I uh, um…”

She suddenly hears a young beige stallion, almost a filly himself, begin to clear his throat from behind her and she turns her body to see him there, holding a plate with the same silver bangle on it in his mouth.

“Yes! Yes I do!” Diamond says mechanically before turning her body back to behold a smiling silver mare standing there with a radiant white veil over her head and a big exuberant smile on her face as her sparkling purple eyes stare back at her with pure love and adulation.

As Diamond stares at the gray mare, she feels a big grin forming on her face as the mayor continues to speak, although by this point, Diamond’s focus is solely on the gorgeous mare standing across the pulpit from her…

“Diamond!” The mayor suddenly says to get the attention of the pink mare, no longer paying attention to her.

Diamond stares at the mayor with wide eyes, “Um, yes?”

The mayor smiles and nods, “Do you, Diamond Tiara, take this mare, Silver Spoon as your loving wife, to have and to hold, to cherish always, until death do you part?”

And at this stage, there’s no longer any questions in Diamond’s mind when she turns her gaze back left to the silver mare standing there, smiles, and simply replies, “I do!”

The mayor adjusts her gaze to the gray pony on the other side of the podium and asks, “And do you, Silver Spoon, take this mare, Diamond Tiara, as your loving wife, to have and to hold, to cherish always, until death do you part?”

Silver smiles broadly from her place on the stage, and clears her throat, “I wanted to say something!”

The mayor’s eyes widen, “Well uh, by all means Silver Spoon!”

Silver turns her head left to the mayor and nods, “Thank you!” before back right to the smiling pink mare she loves with a sober expression on her face. “Diamond! I can’t even remember when we first met… But there was always something about you…” she blinks, “It wasn’t even about the activities we did together, but just being with you that somehow made it all special to me… I” she sighs, “I tried to tell myself things about you… That you weren’t special or important and later, I almost convinced myself that I could live without you…” she smiles, “But now, I know the truth… Diamond Tiara, I can’t do that anymore and making you my wife is the best choice I could make!” her smile widens. “I love you Diamond Tiara… I honestly and truly love you! Of course, I’ll take you to be my loving wife!”

Diamond then hears the mayor say distantly, “Place the ring on the bride now, Diamond!”

Diamond turns her body left to the young stallion with the plate and collects the silver bangle carefully with her mouth and turns back to the smiling silver mare and trots two paces towards her, before getting lower on her hooves and then, carefully using her forehooves and mouth to place the bangle on her left forehoof.

Click! The bangle goes on the mare’s hoof as she stands there, smiling down at the pink mare there, looking up at her with pure love and joy in her blue eyes.

“You may now kiss the bride!” She hears the mayor say, almost like she was underwater…

Diamond gets back to her hooves and stares into the violet eyes of the other pony before her, staring back at her with passion and feeling from underneath the white veil and she leans forward to plant a loving smooch on her lips! She notices Silver’s violet eyes begin to narrow in passion and satisfaction at the now official union between the two mares and feels the electricity through her lips as the feeling of this other mare near her begins to excite her senses, as they are now laser-focused on the one she truly loves...

(To be continued...)

Author's Note:

*I noticed Pinkie isn’t the only pony in my stories to break the fourth wall, anymore...