• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 860 Views, 23 Comments

Diamond Hard - Betty_Starlight



After ten years, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon meet again...

  • ...
5
 23
 860

Chapter 14: The Insurance Policy

“No, Silver Spoon! That’s a bad idea! A really bad idea!” Diamond replies while standing on her hooves there in the living room.

Silver frowns back at her from across the room, “But I don’t understand? Don’t you love your father?”

Diamond widens her blue eyes, “Yes, love! But I don’t like him and he’s a sleazy piece of shit!”

Silver widens her own violet eyes as her muzzle goes agape, “DIAMOND!”

Diamond smiles and giggles, “Well, if you want me to be honest!”

Silver sighs, “Well, he’s still your father and I’d at least like to see what he has to say?”

Diamond frowns, “Tell me again why we’re not going to ignore this?”

Silver smiles dimly, “Because I don’t really have a family and I at least want to give yours a chance!”

Diamond lowers her gaze, “Except for my ethereal and abusive mother!”

Silver tilts her head slightly to the right, “Well, you said she’s never around anyway?”

Diamond sighs, “You’re not wrong! Unfortunately, I HAVE to deal with my father since he’s my boss! But the other one is usually away anyway, so it’s not that bad.”

Silver corrects her neck, “Right! So, it’s just me and your dad!”

“Why is it even that, Silver Spoon?”

Silver lowers her gaze, “Well since you work for him, he can very easily get you while you’re in your office and then, you won’t have any escape!”

Diamond flinches her face into a grimace when she realizes that Silver Spoon is right, “Okay, FINE! I guess I’ll call up his office and we’ll see what he had in mind!” She corrects her mouth straight and widens her eyes when a thought suddenly occurs to her. “Actually though, there is one thing we should probably do before we head to Canterlot!”

<*****>

Mayor Mare sits at her desk with her worn tired green eyes behind her gold-lined spectacles as she smiles happily at the two mares before her desk underneath her white mane.

Silver turns her head left to her love. “Given your history of big parties and huge social events, I always assumed we’d be getting married in some big ceremony and not by somepony who simply has the authority to marry?”

Diamond turns her head right and nods, “Well, we will! Uh, later! Call this a little insurance policy in case my father tries any funny business!”

Mare turns her brown head to Diamond, “Do you have the ring?”

Diamond turns her head to the mayor and smiles, “We were using an anklet! Uh, “she turns her head back right to Silver. “you should probably give it back to me now so I can symbolically offer it to you?”

Silver smiles and giggles, “I sure hope this isn’t our official wedding!”

Diamond chuckles as Silver turns her body and raises her right forehoof to offer it to Diamond who turns her body right to the other mare before lowering herself to get the anklet with her forehooves while on her front knees. She retrieves the silver anklet with her forehooves as it unsnaps and pulls it back while holding it in her hooves as she adjusts herself upright to her haunches and turns her head left to the mayor and asks, “Okay, what now?”

The mayor stares down at Diamond with her blue eyes behind her gold-lined spectacles and smiles warmly, “It’s like you’ve never gotten married before?”

Diamond frowns, “Well, no! Uh, how many times do most ponies get married? Uh, “ she shakes her head when she realizes that she’s more nervous about this than she thought. She adjusts her gaze towards the desk. “um, never mind! Uh, please continue your mayorship! Uh, mayor lady! Heh heh…” she smiles anxiously.

The mayor giggles, “Yes, of course! Fillies and gentlecolts! We are gathered here today to celebrate the love between Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon and to join them in a union of holy matrimony! If there’s anypony here who objects to this coupling, please say so now, or forever hold your peace!”

Diamond turns her head right to look at the other pony in the room, at the far corner, a gray earth stallion with a handlebar mustache and a long black mane done into a single ponytail behind his head.

He shrugs as he stares at the pink mare with his dark green eyes and says, “I just work here! I have no problem with you two getting married!”

Diamond turns her frowning face back left to face the mayor up at her desk.

She leans forward and says lowly, “Place the anklet on her hoof now, Diamond!”

Diamond uneasily turns her neck back towards the hoof before her as she suddenly thinks that she never thought she’d be doing this, and with Silver Spoon no less! She lowers herself to tentatively place the anklet on Silver Spoon’s raised right forehoof and snaps it shut before looking up at the silver mare, who now gazes down at her with love and sympathy in her pretty violet eyes behind her cute temple-less sky-blue fashion glasses as her beautiful, braided white and gray ponytail falls over her right shoulder… Diamond frowns harder when she realizes that she just thought that!

The mayor lowers her gaze, “By the powers vested in me by the Nation of Equestria and the City of Ponyville, I now pronounce you, mare and mare! You may now kiss the bride!”

Diamond raises herself to her hooves and eyeballs the other mare carefully, who now simply smiles patiently at her…

Silver widens her smile when she realizes what’s about to happen

Diamond moves her neck closer to the silver mare and places a big kiss directly onto her soft warm lips as she moves in deeper to feel the other mare’s skin on her own smooth lips as passion and feeling suddenly explode behind her blue eyes, now half-closed as they stared into the other pony’s lovingly and with affection.

Diamond disengages to bring her neck back and stares at the gray mare, who now smiles adoringly back at her…

The mayor continues, “That is without a doubt, one of the most loving kisses I’ve ever seen in my twenty-five years of being mayor in this town!” she smiles warmly, “I still remember you two playing in Filthy’s massive backyard! I guess you two were meant to be life partners?” she blinks. “But since you were known for large social gatherings in those days, I always assumed your wedding would be a major affair?”

Diamond turns her head left to smile at the brown mare behind the desk on her left, “Yeah, that makes two of us! But…” she turns her head back right to face Silver Spoon. “something tells me I have everything I need right here…”

Silver smiles at the pink mare brightly and elatedly. “I love you so much, Diamond Tiara!”

Diamond grins widely back as she giggles slightly and replies, “I love you too, Silver Spoon!”

<*****>

Diamond sits in the cabin of the train, as Equestria zipped by through the window on her left and her love Silver Spoon sat on her haunches to her right.

Silver turns her neck left to face the pink mare, “So, they just gave you a time and address. No real details on what this is or what he wanted to talk about?”

Diamond turns her head back towards the silver mare, “Uh, not really? You know my father is a very busy pony!” she sighs as she grimaces in quiet irritation, “Still, some details would’ve been nice!”

Silver smirks back, “Yeah, I know baby… But no matter what he says, I love you and we’re together, okay?”

Diamond looks up and beams a happy smile back, “Yeah, I know that my beautiful wife!”

Silver’s grin widens, “We’re gonna make out in here, aren’t we?”

Diamond’s eyes widen as her mouth straightens since the thought really hadn’t occurred to her! “Wait, what!?”

Silver lowers her gaze while smiling at the pink pony, “I love you, Diamond Tiara… I love you and I’m going to kiss you now… I’m going to kiss you and hold you close to my heart, where you belong and you’re going to be with me as Canterlot approaches… You need to know that I’ll always be there, no matter what your father or anypony else may say or think…”

Diamond gulps before frowning, “Uh, do I get a choice?”

Silver snickers, “Diamond! Would you give you a choice?”

Diamond’s eyes expand all the way, “You make a point!”

The gray mare giggles as she leans closer to her love for a passionate kiss on the lips…

<*****>

Silver Spoon smiles at the pink mare from behind her side of the table at the bistro, “Good thing we arrived a couple of hours early! I was getting hungry and train food is always awful!”

Diamond grins back as she giggles at the gray pony, “Yeah, almost like I planned it that way, right?”

Silver chuckles back, “You think of everything, baby!”

Diamond widens her smile, “I know!”

Silver lowers her gaze, “So, feel better after the kissy-snuggle fest on the way up here?”

Diamond’s smile lowers somewhat when she suddenly thinks about how turned on she got back there coupled with the sudden heat between her legs as she replies, “Oh yes, sweetie! A whole lot better!”

Silver’s mouth forms a slow smile, “Yeah, I thought we’d do the really fun stuff on the way back…”

Diamond’s eyes widen as her mouth narrows, “Uh, really fun stuff?”

Silver giggles, “Well, it’s a private cabin, right?”

Diamond blinks and frowns when she realizes that considering how she felt earlier, when she was kissed and held in Silver’s hooves, she really couldn’t say no by this point… She replies hesitantly, “Uh, yes darling! Of course!”

Silver raises her gaze and widens her eyes, “You okay dear?”

Diamond widens her eyes all the way and says robotically, “Yes! I’m fine! Everything is just fine! We’re all fine! Yes!”

Silver lowers her gaze again and smiles as she snickers, “Okay, baby! What’s the matter?”

Diamond sighs when she realizes she’s caught, and adjusts her view back to the other mare, “Well, marrying you wasn’t really an issue! Truth be told, after the way I’ve felt about you over the past few days, I’d pretty much be ready to at any point! Uh, no Silver Spoon…” She gulps and stares back as Silver, “I’m just worried my father will try some funny business. But uh, I have no idea what he might pull?”

Silver breaths in and out through her nose, “Did it ever occur to you that maybe this is legit?”

Diamond raises her eyes and frowns, “Huh?”

Silver sighs, “What I’m saying is, you really should at least give your father a chance, alright?” she smiles again. “Let’s see what he has to say!”

Diamond narrows her mouth, “Well, ponies do change sometimes?” she widens her eyes. “Maybe after all this time, he’s not, in fact, still a lowlife scumbag?”

Silver grins and shrugs, “Well, stranger things have happened?”

Diamond smiles back, “Well, right! Let’s just give him a chance, I guess. Uh, “she leans slightly right and widens her eyes as she sees the waitress approaching and says lower, “it does happen! Food’s here baby!”

Silver lowers her smile, “Oh? Good! I’m starving!”

<*****>

Diamond frowns at the elderly tan stallion sitting at his antique mahogany desk from across the large ornate office, while sitting at the wooden chair to the right of Silver Spoon, “So, since I manage the southern affairs of the Barnyard Bargains empire, you want my wife, Silver Spoon, to manage the finances?”

Filthy sighs as he lowers his gaze, “Correct! Since I can’t convince you otherwise, I have decided to concede defeat and simply add her to the business!”

Diamond widens her eyes, “Okay, look father! You and I both know there’s more to this!”

The mares both witness a slow smile form on Filthy’s goateed visage as he lowers his gaze to show more of his graying slicked back mane, “I thought you might feel that way… You always did have trouble trusting me…”

Diamond blinks and leans forward, “Well, in my hooves, wouldn’t you?”

Filthy giggles while raising his gaze, “You make a fair point daughter!” he sighs before using his right forehoof to slide a neatly written piece of paper towards the front of his desk closer to Diamond as he slyly smiles and says, “Here’s the contract that I’ve drawn up for Silver Spoon! You may read it over at your leisure! Offer expires at dusk on Sunday! I already booked your usual suite at the Canterlot Regal Hotel! Enjoy your weekend in Canterlot girls!”

(To be continued…)