• Published 3rd Jan 2022
  • 6,215 Views, 153 Comments

Canterlot High Casanova - Wildcard25



Spike Cynder just started school at Canterlot High and made friends with seven special girls who plan to make his high school experience memorable

  • ...
11
 153
 6,215

Froyo Snack

When school let out, Spike and Pinkie left the building and started walking towards town. They walked with Pinkie holding onto Spike's hand. Spike himself felt sheepish walking hand in hand with Pinkie, but seeing how happy she looked didn't wanna spoil the mood.

“So, Pinkie, where are we going again?”

“The Froyo Shop silly.” Pinkie smiled.

“There's a Frozen Yogurt shop here?” Spike asked sounding intrigued.

“Sure is. It's got the best flavors and toppings you'll ever find.” the girls explained excitedly.

“You had my curiosity about the place before, but now you got my attention.” Spike said eager to see the place.

The two stopped outside the Froyo shop, as Spike looked up at it, “Not a bad set up.”

“Just wait until you see the inside.” Pinkie grabbed Spike by the arm and dragged him inside.

Inside Spike and Pinkie looked around seeing several teens from school and other people were inside enjoying their frozen yogurt or waiting in line. There were stools by a counter, and tables and chairs set up. Spike looked at the yogurt dispensing machines and a whole wide selection of yogurt toppings.

“Wow. You weren't kidding, Pinkie.” Spike marveled.

“I'd never kid about a place like this, Spike.” Pinkie assured him, as the two got in line.

When they got up front Pinkie spoke to the girl at the register who had a retainer and wore glasses, “Stella Sprinkles, what it is!” Pinkie greeted the girl.

“Hi, Pinkie, good to see you,” The girl spoke with a lisp. She then took notice of the boy accompanying her, “And who's this good looking guy?”

Spike blushed, as Pinkie answered, “This is Spike Cynder. My newest best friend! He transferred to CHS not long ago.”

“Well, it's nice to meetcha, Spike,” Stella greeted, “We hope you enjoy our frozen yogurt like all customers do.”

“Looking forward to it.” Spike replied eagerly.

The two paid for their orders, as they take their yogurt cups and fill them up with a few flavors. They stopped before the toppings on display, as Pinkie spoke to Spike.

“Careful, Spike. You see before you a wide variety of toppings. Too many good ones to know what you really want.” Pinkie warned him.

“Oh, that makes it tougher.” Spike groaned, seeing so many good choices.

“Go with your instinct Spike, pick what your stomach is asking for,” Pinkie encouraged him, “That's what I do. And it's telling me today go for the candy cherries!” she scooped some candy cherries and spread them over her yogurt, “Success!”

“Well, I'll got with my instinct as well.” Spike said, as he looked at the toppings determining which seemed to speak out to him the most. He started to eye the chocolate bits before scooping some up and spread them over his yogurt.

“An excellent choice,” Pinkie commended, “And now comes the best part. Eating!”

“Indoors, Pinkie.” Spike calmed her.

“Sorry.” Pinkie grinned before the two went to sit down at a counter.


As they sat down, they scooped bits of their frozen yogurt and ate, “Mm, now this is a treat.” Spike said licking some of the yogurt off his lip.

“What'd I tell ya?” Pinkie nudged him playfully.

“Another place to add to my list of places to go for a good bite.” Spike made a memo.

“Mm, delicious!” Pinkie cheered.

“I appreciate us getting a chance to get together like this, Pinkie.”

“So am I. Especially since I know you've gotten closer to Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash of late.” Pinkie leaned in with a smirk.

Spike got nervous, “What do you mean?”

“Oh, I think you know what I mean,” Pinkie continued to lean in closer to Spike, before whispering into his ear, “I know you got to kiss Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash.”

Spike's eyes widened as he backed away a bit, “Uh, well, that is to say...”

“Come on, Spike. No use denying it.”

“But how would you even know that?” Spike asked incredulously.

“Just a hunch.” Pinkie grinned.

Spike double blinked, “You figured all that out on a hunch?”

“Yep.” she nodded.

Spike sighed, and reminded himself, “Remember, Pinkie is unpredictable.”

Soon enough the two finished their frozen yogurt and disposed of their cups, “That was good.” Pinkie said.

“Sure was.” Spike agreed.

“Well, come on, Spike. Let's go!” Pinkie grabbed Spike by the arm again dragging him out of the shop.

The two started walking around the park taking in the nice weather and seeing so many other people out and about relaxing in their own ways.

“Nothing like a good stroll through the park, am I right?” Pinkie nudged Spike.

“Yeah. Helps me relax.” Spike answered, as he kept close to Pinkie.

As they walked Spike noticed just how energetic Pinkie was, “Pinkie, how can you have so much energy after all the planning you put into the parties you just threw from Cranky and Matilda's wedding anniversary, to that kids party, even that baby shower for that couple down the block from you.”

“It doesn't tire me out so much because I love doing it,” Pinkie explained, “I mean does playing your favorite card game several times in a row against opponent after opponent tire you out?”

“Well, not so much.” the boy confessed.

“Because you love doing it, right?” Pinkie smirked.

“Of course I love doing it.”

“There you go.”

“Pinkie you have an amazing outlook on thing,” Spike smiled, “Even in bleakest times you always look for a positive. And when work look tiresome and exhausting you always find a way to make it fun.”

“That's because work goes faster if you make it feel fun to you.” Pinkie explained still smiling.

“That's a good philosophy. I'll have to remember that when I get back and work on my homework.” Spike chuckled.

“Right, we better head home!” Pinkie gasped, before smiling, “Walk me home?”

“Delighted.” Spike said, as he walked with Pinkie arm in arm back to her place.


They stopped on the porch as Spike spoke, “Thanks for taking me out for frozen yogurt, Pinkie.”

“Anytime, Spike.”

“Next time I'll take us out to eat.” Spike promised.

“I'll hold you to it.” Pinkie smiled, as she and Spike looked into each others eyes feeling entranced.

They started moving closer before their lips connected and they kissed, while wrapping their arms around each other.

'Dang, Pinkie's lips taste so sweet.' Spike thought to himself.

'Mm,' Pinkie moaned in her thoughts, 'I haven't had a wonderful kiss like this since Cheese.'

The two teens parted and smiled at each other, before Spike snapped out of it, “Well, see ya tomorrow.” Spike took off leaving Pinkie swooning before walking into her house.

Inside she saw her three sisters Maud, Limestone, and Marble on the sofa acting casual before she smirked, “I know you three were just recently watching me and Spike from the window.”

The three turned to Pinkie with Limestone and Marble nervous while Maud had a blank expression, “No we weren't!” Limestone denied.

“Mm-mm.” Marble shook her head.

“We were.” Maud confessed in a dry tone.

The other two sisters turn to her in shock, with Limestone shouting, “Maud!”

Maud turned to her and answered, “There's no use lying to Pinkie. You know she has a knack for knowing things.” Limestone and Marble sighed.

“It's ok, girls. Just as long as you don't scare Spike away.” Pinkie said not mad at all.

“That's the last thing I'd wanna do to you.” Maud said.

“Yeah. Seeing you with Spike like that was how happy you looked when you dated Cheese.” Limestone recalled.

“Mm-hm.” Marble nodded.

Pinkie smiled, “Yeah. Spike may not be Cheese, but he sure knows how to make a girl happy.” she blushed while recalling her kiss with Spike moments ago.

Author's Note:

Have a Happy Holiday everyone, and enjoy this gift from me to all of you.