• Published 3rd Jan 2022
  • 6,176 Views, 144 Comments

Canterlot High Casanova - Wildcard25



Spike Cynder just started school at Canterlot High and made friends with seven special girls who plan to make his high school experience memorable

  • ...
11
 144
 6,176

A New School

As the sun rose up and cast its warm morning glow over the Canterlot Valley, the people were ready to start their day. But the day was just the beginning of a new life for a very special young man who had no idea what the day was going to bring for him.

We cut to the inside of a boys bedroom that had posters of superheroes or magical and anime girls on the walls, action figures on a shelf, comic books and manga held together by book ends, a desk with a lamp in one spot, a TV with a video game system, and a bed with blue covers and pillow cases.

Sprawled out underneath the covers was a fifteen year old boy with green spiked hair. He slept with his head buried underneath his pillow, until a woman's voice called out to him.

“Spike! Spike, are you awake?!” the boy known as Spike groaned, as he tried to keep on sleeping, “SPIKE CYNDER, YOU GET UP RIGHT NOW YOU'LL BE LATE!” the woman shouted.

This caused Spike to spazz around before tumbling out of his bed and onto the floor with a thud, “Oh!” he groaned, “Damn, mom, it's enough to wake up the whole block.”

Spike looked at his clock and saw what time it was, “Oh, crap, I'm gonna be late!” he got up and grabbed some fresh new clothes to get changed.

When all was said and done, Spike was dressed in his sneakers, blue jeans, a short sleeved light spring budish gray shirt with a left breast pocket, and a purple unzipped hoody jacket. He rushed to the kitchen to grab a bagel to eat, before reaching into the fridge for a diet cola.

As he closed the fridge door he turned to see his mother Natasha. Natasha was a beautiful young woman with long black hair, and wore a purple blouse and khakis.

“Hi, mom.” Spike greeted his mother.

“Cola this early in the morning?” Natasha asked dryly.

“Hey, it's diet. And I need a wake up call,” Spike voiced his reasons, “Well, gotta go. See ya later.” he kissed his mom's cheek and headed off, grabbing his skateboard right by the front door.


As he exited the house he walked by his father who was about to get into his car. Spike's father Craig looked like an older version of Spike with a Tony Stark style beard.

“Morning, dad.” Spike greeted his dad.

“Morning, son. You better hurry, or you'll be late.” his dad reminded him.

“No kidding. I'll see you later.” Spike put his skateboard down got on and started to roll off down the street.

As he rolled down his block he grabbed the back of a pick-up truck that carried him along on his skateboard. As the truck took him into town, it made a turn. Spike let go and rolled forward before grabbing onto the back of a jeep that carried him along like the truck did. Spike looked all around town enjoying the various stores and cafes.

Eventually the driver looked back and saw Spike holding onto the back of his jeep. Spike waved casually at him, while the driver rolled his eyes, and continued to drive. Eventually Spike let go and decided to roll on his own.

Spike continued to skateboard down the street before pulling to a halt outside a huge building. Spike looked at the building and sighed, “Canterlot High, where my high school life begins.” he told himself.

Indeed it was Spike's first day of high school as a freshman, but also his first day at a new school in a new town. Around the end of summer, his dad got a job transfer to Canterlot which meant he and his family had to move. Because of the move and settling in, Spike spent his last few days of summer getting settled in and had no time to get to know anybody in town. So suffice to say starting a new school without knowing anybody had him partly nervous, and yet still intrigued to see where this would lead him.

He picked up his skateboard and headed inside the school. Upon entering he looked down the halls with classrooms and lockers on both sides. Throughout the hall were several other teenagers ranging from all four high school grades. The students were gossiping with each other, lounging around, or checking stuff on their phones. Spike sighed before sucking in the gut and walked down the hall.

He walked until he stopped before the Principal's office, and knocked on the door, “Come in.” came a woman's voice on the other side.

Spike opened the door and walked inside. Inside the office were two women. The first one seated behind a desk had long flowing hair that had various colors of light green, pink and blue. She wore a yellow jacket with a purple shirt underneath and matching long pants with golden healed shoes and a sun broach on her jacket. The second woman standing off to the side of the desk was a bit shorter than the first one. She had hair long and wavy dark blue hair hair with light and dark blue streaks. Her attire included dress shoes, dark blue pants, a purple shirt with a white collar that had a crescent moon symbol on it, and a white belt around the lower torso area.

Spike was not only awestruck by their feminine beauty alone, but also by how busty they both were. Keeping his eyes above the neckline, Spike spoke up, “Good morning, I'm Spike Cynder. I believe you're expecting me.”

The woman at the desk spoke up and smiled, “Yes, Spike. Welcome to Canterlot High. I'm Principal Celestia; head of this fine institution. And this is my sister; Vice Principal Luna.”

“Good morning.” Luna greeted him.

Spike nodded his head towards her, and Celestia spoke, “Now then, everything is in order for you. I have your schedule and locker number listed here.” she handed Spike a form, and began studying it.

“Thank you.” he told Celestia.

“I can understand how much of a big change this is going to be for you, since you're not only beginning high school, but had just moved from another town.” the principal said in sympathy.

Spike answered, “I know it's tough, but don't worry. I'll be fine.”

“I do like that confidence in you, young man.” Luna commended him.

“Just remember if you have any questions my door is always opened.” Principal Celestia said.

“I appreciate it.” the boy replied.

“And don't worry, the students here are very nice.” Luna added.

“Glad to hear.”

“Well, off you go.” Celestia dismissed him.


Spike took his leave, and walked down the hall before finding his locker. After entering the combination he put his hoody inside and some of his new school books for later. As he closed the locker a voice called out.

“Heads up!”

Spike looked back and saw a soccer ball flying right for him. He quickly raised his hands up and caught the ball. Spike lowered his hands and looked at the ball he caught feeling relieved it didn't get him in the face, or in worst places.

Sliding over his way was a seventeen year old girl who had an athletic physique, and her hair was in the colors of the rainbow. Her outfit was a short sleeved blue hoodie, dark blue pants with a rainbow lightning bolt on each leg, and blue high top sneakers.

“Nice catch, kid!” the girl laughed before taking the ball back.

“Thanks,” Spike answered sheepishly, while trying not to look down at the girls impressive bust, “That ball was really flying. You must have one serious kick.”

“I have all that and more,” Rainbow smirked, “So you're new here.”

“Am I that obvious?” Spike asked rhetorically.

“Well, if you weren't new, you'd already know I'm Rainbow Dash, the best athlete at Canterlot High.” the girl boasted with pride.

“You are?” Spike raised a brow.

“Sure am. And that's because I'm so awesome.”

“You must be if you're able to kick a soccer ball that hard.” Spike noted.

“So you got a name, kid?” Rainbow asked.

“I'm Spike. Spike Cynder.” he introduced himself.

“Well, Spike Cynder, here's hoping I'll see you around.” Rainbow winked at him before heading down the hall.

“Bye,” Spike said, though she had already left. The bell rang, and Spike jumped and hurried for his first class.


As the day went on, Spike went from one class to another. Because it was the first day the students didn't have any real work to do other than getting to know what to expect in their new courses. As he walked through the halls he took in all he saw knowing which classroom was where, and where were other places like the gymnasium, auditorium, music room, and cafeteria. Speaking of which, Spike was on his way to the cafeteria for lunch.

He entered to see the students enjoying lunch. After filling his tray up with food from the counter, Spike walked to find a table to sit at. With every one he passed he saw it was occupied by students, be it friends with friends or group with group. He sighed feeling it was gonna take a miracle to find a vacant table.

“Hey, Spike!” Spike looked to see Rainbow Dash waving his way, “Over here. Come on!”

Spike looked around seeing so many other places were filling up, and this girl he just met was offering him a seat felt it was best to not refuse. So he walked over to the table and sat his tray down.

“Hi, Rainbow. Fancy seeing you again so soon.”

“I know, right. But I'm glad. Now you'll have a chance to meet the rest of my friends.” she said.

Spike looked curious, “And what're they like?”

“They're a good bunch. And I'm glad to have them as my friends, and I know you will too. Of course with those looks I'd be careful.” Rainbow smirked.

“What do you mean?” Spike asked sounding nervous.

“With a cute face like that, I'm surprised half the female student body hasn't fought for you yet.” Rainbow laughed.

Spike blushed at what Rainbow referred to him as he looked away to hide his red face. Unfortunately for him, Rainbow had already gotten a good look at him, “Dude, are you blushing?”

“No!” Spike denied.

“Liar! I can totally see it.”

Spike sighed, “It's just I've never really been called cute before.”

Rainbow smirked, “Well, I can guarantee that's gonna change real soon.”

“How soon?” Spike asked nervously.

Rainbow looked over and answered, “Like right now.”

Spike noticed another girl approaching. She had long flowing pink hair, and green/blue eyes. She wore an aquamarine dress with see-through sleeves and pink lace-up sandals.

“Hey, Fluttershy.” Rainbow greeted the girl.

“Hi, Rainbow Dash.” the girl named Fluttershy greeted in a soft sounding voice.

“Shy, I'd like ya to meet Spike.”

Fluttershy looked and saw Spike, before her cheeks turned pink, “Oh, my goodness.”

“Uh, hi.” Spike greeted.

Fluttershy got closer to Spike until their eyes met, “Hi. I'm Fluttershy,” she began, before putting her hands on his cheeks. Spike was awestruck from the beautiful girls holding onto his face with such warm hands, “My gosh, you look so cute, like an adorable puppy dog.”

“Uh, thank you.” Spike smiled sheepishly.

Rainbow chuckled, “Careful, Fluttershy, or you just might make a scene.”

Fluttershy quickly let go of Spike's face while looking embarrassed, “I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to invade any personal space.”

“It's fine. I just wasn't expecting that.”

“Hey, girls!”

Spike, Rainbow, and Fluttershy looked and saw two more girls coming their way. The first had dark bluish purple hair, with pink and purple streaks, in a long ponytail and had glasses over her eyes. She wore a light blue blouse with purple stripes, a purple skirt with pockets, and dark blue dress shoes with pink laces. The girl with her had wavy red hair, with yellow streaks all over, and turquoise eyes. She wore a black leather vest over an orange shoulderless top, a magenta skirt, and punk-styled boots the same color as her vest.

“Twi, Sunset, how's it going?” Rainbow asked the two.

“All good for the start of the new semester.” Sunset admitted.

The girl in glasses noticed Spike, “Who's this?”

“A freshman I ran into today this morning,” Rainbow explained, “This is Spike Cynder.”

Sunset looked to Spike and smiled, “Nice to meetcha, Spike. I'm Sunset Shimmer.”

“And I'm Twilight Sparkle.” the girl in glasses greeted him.

“Nice to meet you both.” Spike replied.

“So which Junior High school did you come from?” Twilight inquired.

“None from this town I can tell you that.”

“You mean?” Fluttershy asked.

“I just moved here before Summer ended.”

“So you're not just a freshman, but an entirely new face in town as well?” Sunset asked.

“That's about right.” Spike confirmed.

“Oh, you poor thing.” Fluttershy said, as she embraced Spike making him blush as he felt her bust press into his chest.

“Being new as a whole is nothing to be ashamed of, Spike.” Sunset said.

“Sunset's right. I was once a new student, but eventually I started to fit in no problem.” Twilight explained.

“Thanks to us.” Rainbow stated making Twilight smile and nod, before she continued speaking to Spike.

“And if you'd like we could help you in fitting in here at CHS.”

After Fluttershy released Spike from her embrace, the boy looked at Twilight with hope, “Really?”

“You betcha, partner.” came another girls voice that had a western accent to it.

Spike turned and saw standing next to him was a girl wearing a cowgirl hat on top of her blonde hair, and freckles on her face. She wore a white t-shirt with green sleeves, a denim skirt, and cowgirl boots. Both her shirt and shoes had apple designs.

“Who're you?” Spike asked.

“Name's Applejack.” she tipped her hat towards Spike.

“Well, I'm Spike.”

“Well, Spike. It's a pleasure to meetcha.” Applejack said, as she shook Spike's hand.

“Likewise.”

Applejack got a good look at Spike, “Ya know, out of all the fresh new faces I spotted today you've got to be the cutest one yet.” she winked.

Spike gasped upon Applejack's words and felt a little embarrassed, as Fluttershy hugged his side, “I know. He's just the cutest boy I've ever seen too.”

Sunset spoke up, “Ok, you two, dial it back before you embarrass him too much.”

Fluttershy immediately let go of Spike, “I'm sorry again for invading any personal space!”

'Jeez this girl likes to apologize a lot,' Spike thought until suddenly his vision went dark, “Hey!”

“Guess who!” came a new voice from behind him.

Spike realizing whoever was behind him had her hands over his eyes and was playing this game with him.

“I literally have no way of knowing since I'm new here.” Spike answered honestly.

Suddenly his vision was clear again, and Spike looked back to see who was messing with him. It was another girl with poofy fuchsia hair and blue eyes. She wore a white tank top, a three ruffled skirt in different shades of pink, and blue wedge sandals.

“Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie!” the girls greeted brightly while sporting a grin.

“My name's Spike.” Spike greeted.

“I love it!” Pinkie cheered, “And I just know you and I are gonna be the bestest of friends!”

“Ok.” Spike said awkwardly.

Twilight spoke to him, “Don't mind Pinkie. She may be hyperactive, but she's harmless.”

Spike looked to Rainbow, “You really got a lot of friends here.”

“And it's not complete yet.” Rainbow smirked.

Spike was curious until another girl's voice called out sounding sophisticated, “Hello!”

They all saw coming their way was a girl who had smooth purple hair done up with an elegant curl, and deep blue eyes. She wore a light blue Peplum Dress shirt with a light purple skirt and purple high-heeled shoes. Needless to say, she was super gorgeous.

“Hey, Rarity, what took ya?” Applejack asked the girl.

“Probably struggling to get her extra layer of makeup to look right.” Rainbow joked causing her, Applejack, and Pinkie to laugh.

Rarity just gave the three a dry look, “Forgive me if I find your attempt at humor lacking, Rainbow Dash.”

“In any case it's good you made it, Rarity.” Twilight said.

“We got us a new face ya gotta meet.” Applejack added.

Rarity looked and saw Spike, “Oh, my,” she gasped, before getting closer, “Well, hello, cutie. And what might your name be?”

Spike blushed at how close the beautiful girl was getting towards him, “I'm Spike Cynder.” he said nervously.

“Spike. What an adorable name for someone as equally adorable looking,” Rarity continued to smile sweetly at him, “I am Rarity, or Ms. Rarity if you prefer.”

“Ok.” Spike replied.

“So now that everyone's here. How about we get to know more about our newcomer?” Rainbow suggested.

“Good idea, Rainbow.” Twilight agreed, as they all sat down at the table with Rarity and Twilight sitting opposite sides of Spike. As the girls leaned forward to get closer to Spike the boy in question couldn't help but feel both out of place among these juniors, especially girls. And the fact each of them sported a rack size comparable to several anime girls he crushed on hard.

“So, Spike, were did ya come from before moving to the Canterlot Valley?” Applejack began.

“I used to live in Obsidian City where I was born and raised in.”

“I hear Obsidian City is known for it's hot summers.” Twilight noted.

“It sure is,” Spike confirmed, “I'm basically used to hot weather the most. After I graduated Junior High I spent Summer time having as much fun as I could, until my parents dropped the bomb that we were moving here.”

“How'd you take it?” Fluttershy asked.

“Naturally I was shocked, but eventually I accepted it was inevitable. My mom told me to look more to this move as a sign of a new beginning.”

“Your mom was right about that,” Sunset said, “Moving to new places just means it's the start of something new. It may be scary but you'll find it won't be so bad.”

Spike smiled and nodded, “Yeah.”

“So, Spike, what're you into the most?” Rainbow wondered.

“Well, I like comics, tabletop games, video games, trading cards, anime, manga...”

“In other words you're a geek.” Rainbow replied.

“Hey!” Spike scowled.

“Rainbow, that is quite rude.” Rarity huffed at her.

“Yeah. How would you feel if someone made you feel bad just for liking sports?” Applejack challenged her.

Rainbow realizing her insensitivity spoke to the boy, “Sorry, about that. I really shouldn't have called you that.”

“Hey, it's ok. I knew it's kind of thing I'd be classified as by others.” Spike replied, “So, what can you girls tell me about yourselves?”

“Ooh, me first!” Pinkie called, “I work part time at the Sweet Snacks Cafe.”

“Isn't that the 50s themed diner?” Spike asked.

“That's the one,” Pinkie confirmed, “I'm also part of the school's party planning committee. I just love to throw parties for just about any reason or occasion.”

“Even for minor reasons.” Sunset noted.

Twilight spoke up, “I'll go next. I'm into astrology so I like to spend plenty of time at the local observatory. I also like to read a lot, both fiction, non-fiction, and mostly just for research.”

“Yeah, Twilight's our resident egghead.” Rainbow laughed.

Twilight scowled at Rainbow, “At least my grades aren't below average.”

“Meh, I'm good with it.” Rainbow answered like it was no big deal.

Spike recalled something Twilight said earlier, “Twilight, you said you were once a new student that had a hard time fitting in. What'd you mean by that?”

Twilight spoke, “Well, before I attended CHS I used to attend Crystal Prep. And I wasn't exactly the most social student there. I was more focused on studying and research I didn't really care much for making friends. My parents realized this wouldn't be good for me as I grew up so they transferred me to here. While I was against it at first and tried to avoid social contact, I met these girls and eventually I got comfortable with the idea of having friends.”

“Good to know.” Spike said feeling more comfortable about making friends at CHS.

Fluttershy went next, “I volunteer part time at the local animal shelter. I love animals so much and I want to do all I can to help those who don't have a home. I always make sure the right animal is adopted into the right family.”

“You might even say Fluttershy is an animal whisperer.” Rainbow said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, Fluttershy always has this connection to critters big and small and can always tell what's on their mind.” Applejack explained.

“Are you Dr. Dolittle?” Spike asked the animal lover.

“Oh, no. I just happen to be good at reading an animal's feelings.” Fluttershy admitted.

“She even once stared down a lion at the zoo, making it turn tail and back off.” Rainbow put in.

Spike looked at Fluttershy in disbelief, “You did that?”

Fluttershy looked embarrassed, “It wasn't exactly something I'm proud of. The lion was just getting fussy because it was close to his feeding time.”

“My turn!” Rarity said in sing song, “I work part time at Carousel Boutique here in town. I'm a fashion designer who always enjoys looking my best as well as making others girl and boy dressed to their best. This outfit I'm wearing right now is one of my own originals.”

“Well, I may not be so fashion savy, but I like how it looks, especially on you.” Spike confessed.

“Oh, you really think so?” Rarity asked, as she leaned closer to Spike, “Well, I'm glad you do. I have other outfit choices I think you might find even better than this one.” she batted her eyes seductively at Spike who started feeling stiff below.

Applejack then pulled Rarity back, “Alright, Rarity, better dial it back before you take it too far.”

Rarity just pouted at Applejack ruining her fun. The country girl decided to tell Spike about herself, “I live with my family over at Sweet Apple Acres.”

Spike did a double take, “You said Sweet Apple Acres?”

“That's right.” she nodded.

“But that-that business is legendary. You guys make the most delicious and tasty apple based products ever.” Spike said in awe.

“No denying that.” Rainbow confirmed.

“It's true. Family's been working the Apple business for generations,” Applejack began, “And I'm proud to be part of such a hard working honest family.”

Spike smiled sensing the honesty in Applejack's voice, before turning to Rainbow, “And Rainbow, based off what you told me when we first met, you're a sports star here at the school?”

“Only the best there is.” Rainbow boasted.

“She's president of just about every sports club.” Pinkie put in.

Spike blinked, “How can you handle so many teams?”

“It's a talent.” she answered.

“Guess I'm last,” Sunset said, as she spoke to Spike, “I'm the school's top artist, but my specialty is graffiti art.”

“Really? Well, I do have nothing but respect for graffiti art, as long as it's not dirty and vulgar.”

“Never with my work.” Sunset assured him.

Spike smiled feeling better after talking to the girls and getting to know them more, “I'm glad I had this chance to get to know you girls. I thought starting a new school in a new city would take awhile, but you all made it so much easier. Thank you.”

“Of course,” Twilight replied, “What're friends for?”

Spike continued to smile, “Friends. I'd really love to have that with you. If you'd have me at least.”

“Of course we will.” Fluttershy smiled, as she and the girls gathered around Spike for a group hug.

“Let's capture this moment.” Sunset suggested, as she pulled out her phone and got all eight of them on a selfie together.


Later as school let out, the students were all taking off for home, while some stuck around. Spike and the girls were on the steps of the school ready to take off themselves.

“Well, I gotta get going.” Spike said, as he put his hoody on.

Twilight hugged Spike, “We'll see you tomorrow, Spike.”

“Take care until then.” Fluttershy said while giving Spike a hug too.

“See ya later, buddy.” Rainbow playfully punched his shoulder.

“Until tomorrow, darling.” Rarity said giving Spike a hug.

“We'll be waitin', sugarcube.” Applejack said, as she ruffled Spike's hair.

“I'll be counting down until tomorrow when we meet again.” Pinkie promised while hugging Spike tightly.

After Spike got out of Pinkie's bone crushing hug, he got a gentler hug from Sunset, “We'll make sure your time at CHS is a memorable one, Spike.”

“Thanks, Sunset. I'll see you all tomorrow.” Spike put his skateboard to the ground, and started boarding off for home.

“He's a nice guy, isn't he?” Sunset asked the girls.

“He's very sweet.” Rarity said.

“I think having Spike around is gonna make things a whole lot more interesting.” Applejack suspected.

“I hope so.” Pinkie agreed, as they watched Spike board off into the distance.

That night at Spike's place, the boy was laying on his bed in his sleepwear, while looking at the selfie of him and his seven new friends.

“These girls sure are something, and if I can make friends with them making friends with others at CHS should be just as easy. At least I hope so. And I can't deny they're gorgeous in so many ways than one.” he fantasized about their impressive racks bouncing and shaking which got him grinning ear to ear.

Spike eventually shook it off, “Regardless I should continue to be a nice guy and not let them think I'm a perverted pig or something. Although with how close they were getting towards me, that's gonna be easier said than done.” he soon enough laid back down and fell asleep knowing tomorrow was going to bring all sorts of surprises.

Author's Note:

The characters are modeled after their actual Equestria Girls looks, while the girls have bigger busts.

And this would be human Spike's appearance in the series:

image courtesy of GeorgeGarza01 who's especially known for his Sparity artwork at deviantart.