• Published 3rd Jan 2022
  • 6,195 Views, 153 Comments

Canterlot High Casanova - Wildcard25



Spike Cynder just started school at Canterlot High and made friends with seven special girls who plan to make his high school experience memorable

  • ...
11
 153
 6,195

Costume Modeling

At Canterlot high one afternoon, Spike was in his last class pretending to listen to the lesson while keeping an eye on the clock with it being only a few minutes until school lets out.

'Come on. Come on.' Spike thought as he watched the biggest hand move closer and closer until it hit its mark.

As the bell rang, the students got up and collected their things before taking off. As Spike left the class he suddenly got a text. He checked his phone and saw a text from Rarity.

:Spike, meet me in the auditorium after school:

Spike blushed when he saw at the end of the text message was a kissing emoji, “Wonder what Rarity wants?” he asked himself before grabbing his stuff from his locker and walked for the auditorium.


Upon entering through the main doors he saw the place was vacant. He looked around seeing no sign of Rarity, before stepping onto the stage, “Rarity, are you here?”

“Back here, Spike!” came Rarity's voice from backstage.

Spike walked backstage to see Rarity standing by a whole rack of costumes hanging up, “I got your message.” Spike noted.

“Glad you did.” Rarity smiled.

“So, what's going on?”

“Well, I have one last costume to work on for the school's Fall Production of Journey of the Dragon Warrior; a forbidden romance adventure between a dragon with the body of a man and a lady warrior wishing to restore honor to her family.”

“Sounds like an interesting plot.” Spike admitted.

“Oh, it is. I mean who doesn't love a forbidden romance?” Rarity asked rhetorically.

“People who're biased.” Spike joked, and the two chuckled.

“And the outfit I'm working on is meant for the leading male role; Shenron the Dragon Warrior. And I need someone to model for me.” Rarity said shooting Spike a smirk.

Spike caught on, “Me? You want me to model?”

“Of course, darling. At least I hope you won't mind.” she said with a bat of her eyes.

Spike blushed as Rarity was working her charm on him. But never one to ignore someone who needs help answered her, “Well, sure. I mean, I was just going to go home and rewatch old episodes of Aliens of Morbrook High, but this can fill in my time.”

“Wonderful!” Rarity said clapping her hands all giddy.


And so Rarity began setting up, while getting to work on the last costume. Spike waited around fetching materials for Rarity. When she finished putting it together. Rarity had Spike standing on a stool for her to make some quick touch ups. The costume was composed of purple pants, and a long sleeved sweatshirt with the sleeves purple and the shirt part colored green with patterns on it to look like a dragons underbelly. The pants and the shirt were also decorated in purple plastic scale designed pieces to make the costume look more like a dragons hide.

As Spike stood on the stool while making sure to be still as Rarity did the touch ups, he was able to glance down and admire the costume he was modeling.

“I have to say, Rarity, when you told me your designed outfits and costumes for a living I knew it had to be hard work. And looking at this my hunches were right. How do you do it?” he asked curiously.

Rarity looked up at Spike and smiled, “When you have a talent for something you love, Spike, it matters not how hard it is as long as you love doing it.”

“Huh. Makes sense.” Spike admitted.

“Even when it keeps me busy I always know when to pace myself and take breaks. The last thing I ever want to suffer from is burnout.” Rarity feared.

“Nobody wants that.” the boy replied.

“Oh, but regardless I love my work. Especially when it catches the attention of some VIPs.” Rarity smirked.

Spike looked to her, “So you've done work like this for important people?”

“Indeed I have. Some include Pop stars Sapphire Shores and Countess Coloratura.” she boasted.

Spike did a double take, “Wait a sec. You've made outfits for two of the biggest pop stars in the music world?”

“I certainly have. And they were very satisfied and have made me their go-to girl when it comes to fashion.” Rarity added.

“That's amazing.”

“It sure is. And it helps that when I need a type of favor called in, they and many others I've done work for have my back. I've managed to get backstage passes for me and the girls to some of their concerts whenever they're in town.”

“Your line of work has a lot of perks.” Spike said.

“Yes, I know. Maybe next time one of them is in town and need my help I can get you a backstage pass with me.”

"Awesome," Spike said, before continuing, “Though is your outfit making reserved for just special functions or VIPs?”

“My outfit making isn't just limited to dresses, suits, and celebrity outfits. I've also designed chic for other events like circus performers, Renaissance fair workers, even LARPers hosting one of their events.”

Spike looked at the girl feeling more awed than ever, 'How can one girl handle a job like this that a whole line of seamstresses would be needed for big orders? And I thought Applejack was a hard worker, but Rarity? She's a miracle worker.'

Rarity looked up seeing Spike was deep in thought, “Is something wrong, Spike?”

“No. I Just see you in a new light, Rarity.” he said smiling down at her.

Rarity blushed upon seeing Spike's smile, but quickly composed herself, “Well this should be the last bit,” she finished one last stitching, “Perfect.”

Spike stepped off the school and onto the floor. He looked himself in the mirror and admired his appearance, “Wow. This is amazing.”

“Only one last thing to complete this piece.” Rarity said, as she grabbed a latex purple dragon head mask and put it over Spike's head. Spike's face peeked through the mouth piece of the mask and saw he really did look like a humanoid dragon warrior.

“Now this really brings it out,” Spike admitted, “Rarity, now you've really impressed me.”

“I aim to please.” she replied.

Spike started posing in front of the mirror like a warrior hero as Rarity watched him. As Spike posed, Rarity started to blush imagining Spike as a gallant looking dragon soldier. The macho looking Spike turned to face her, “Hey, Rarity.” he spoke in a suave voice.

Rarity sighed heavenly, “Yes, Spike?”

Her daydream broke and was brought back to reality where Spike still spoke, “Should I take it off now?”

“Oh, not just yet, darling. I want to keep admiring how you look wearing it a big longer.” Rarity said, as she sashayed up to Spike.

Spike watched, as the older girl moved around Spike before backing him up against the wall. She smiled while using two fingers to walk up Spike's chest, “Spike, it's as if this outfit was made for you.”

“Ya think?” Spike asked feeling flattered.

“Oh, yes. Maybe you should consider auditioning for the play come Fall.” Rarity suggested.

“Thanks, but I'm not much of an actor.” he confessed.

“I see. Well no matter. I still like how you pull this look off.” she said removing the dragon head mask uncovering Spike's face.

“Rarity.” Spike panted, as the girl leaned closer.

“Please, let me have this.” she whispered before kissing his cheek.

Spike stood in surprise as Rarity's lips laid on his cheek. He remembered how it was when each of the girls kissed his cheek, and yet to him it felt so new, even with the recent act done by Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

When Rarity removed her lips from Spike's cheek, she looked seeing the blush on his face which only got her blushing more.

“That was, very generous.” Spike admitted.

“Thank you.”

Spike upon impulse and desire to return such a generous act leaned forward and kissed Rarity's cheek too. The older girl's eyes opened wide in surprise, as she felt Spike's lips on her cheek. Truthfully she expected Spike to be as still as he was that day she first kissed his cheek, but hadn't expected him to return it to her.

When Spike pulled away, he spoke, “Was that ok?”

Rarity looked to Spike still blushing, but a smile formed on her face, “That was absolutely perfect, darling.” she embraced Spike pressing herself against him.

Spike enjoying the feeling of Rarity's body pressing into his, but kept himself under control, until she released him.

“Why don't you get out of that costume and I'll treat us to a bite?” she offered.

“Really?”

“I insist.”

“Sure, give me a moment.” Spike said, as he went into a dressing room to get out of the costume.

As Rarity waited, her thoughts went back to the moment she shared with Spike, 'Oh, Spikey-Wikey. He's so adorable. And probably one of the sweetest boys I ever met. I hope what we shared today will go further even with the other girls pining for him.' she looked in the direction of the dressing room Spike was in knowing only time would tell.