• Published 3rd Jan 2022
  • 6,215 Views, 153 Comments

Canterlot High Casanova - Wildcard25



Spike Cynder just started school at Canterlot High and made friends with seven special girls who plan to make his high school experience memorable

  • ...
11
 153
 6,215

Movie Night

As the bells rung at Canterlot High, students were leaving classes and hurrying to their next one. Spike and Puck Shot were walking through the halls discussing stuff.

“I'm telling you Masked Matterhon is the best of the girls.” Spike argued to Puck.

“Nuh-uh. If anyone's queen of them it's Zapp.” he argued back.

“If by queen you mean Queen of Leroy Jenkins!” Spike joked.

“Oh, you got jokes now?” Puck asked, as he crowded Spike and the two laughed.

“Ahem!”

The two looked over seeing Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and a third girl known as Scootaloo. She had moderate cerise hair, and her attire included grayish black boots, green cargo shorts, an aquamarine colored shirt underneath a grayish black hoodie. Scootaloo was the third member of Bloom and Belle's movie club group. What she was mostly known for was how much of a devoted fan she was to Rainbow Dash, complimenting her and commending her whenever she could. Rainbow was so taken by Scootaloo's devotion she made herself Scoots honorary big sister, which Scoots had no objections to at all.

“Oh, hey, girls. How's it going?” Spike greeted.

“Same old, Spike.” Bloom answered.

“Looking forward to today's history lesson?” Belle asked.

“I'm hoping it's about something less depressing that happened back then.” Scoots said.

“You and me both.” Spike agreed.

“Well, I got to split for biology. See ya later, Spike.” Puck said before heading down another hall.

So Spike walked with the movie club trio for History class, while Spike was unaware of the trio shooting each other looks like they want to tell Spike something.

“Hey, Spike.” Scootaloo spoke up.

“What's up?”

“We were wondering if you'd like to join us after school at my place for a screening of Journey through Zombie Island?”

“Really?” Spike asked, as his curiosity was piqued.

Bloom spoke, “Yeah, we could use a fourth perspective on it.”

“And when was that last time the four of us did something together?” Belle asked rhetorically.

“Well, I can't say I know.” Spike admitted. Truthfully he hadn't spent too much alone time with either of the three. Even though he'd go by Sweet Apple Acres or Rarity's place it was mostly because Applejack or Rarity invited him to do something with them.

“So then what do you say to our offer?' Scootaloo inquired, as Belle and Bloom looked hopeful.

“I say I just got something to do today.” Spike answered with a smile which brightened the trio's faces.

“Perfect.” Bloom said in joy.

“Come to my place one hour after school, ok?” Scoots asked.

“Deal. Now come on, we got history to learn.” Spike joked, as the four went into the classroom.


Later on after school, Spike returned home to freshen up and take care of what little homework he had before heading out again. He skateboarded off for Scoots place which was a couple blocks away.

Spike arrived at Scootaloo's home where he went up the porch and rang the bell. Answering the door were Scoot's aunts Holiday and Lofty. Though they were out of Spike's lead in many more ways than one, Spike still found the two very beautiful and attractive.

“Hello, Spike.” Holiday greeted sweetly.

“How's it goin', kid?” Lofty asked.

Spike blushed, “All good, Ms. Holiday and Ms. Lofty. Is Scootaloo around?”

“She's upstairs in her room with the rest of her friends.” Holiday answered.

“You can go up, but you better knock first. You never know what they might be doing.” Lofty winked making Spike blush, before he hurried upstairs leaving the two women to laugh.

Spike made his way upstairs before stopping for Scootaloo's bedroom. He was about to open it, but remembered what Lofty warned him about. Even though he felt there would be no reason they'd be changing now he didn't wanna risk ending up in that kind of awkward situation. So Spike did the sensible thing and knocked on the door.

“Girls, I'm here!”

“Come in, Spike!” came Scootaloo's voice from inside the room.

Spike opened the door seeing Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle were all there getting comfy with snacks all around.

“Hi, Spike.” Belle greeted.

“You're just in time.” Bloom said.

“Great.” Spike said, as he popped a spot between Scoots and Bloom.

“Alright, you guys. Let the movie begin.” Scootaloo started the movie, as they all watched.


As the four watched the movie while enjoying their snacks, they each took the time to point out parts in the movie that may have a deeper meaning or hidden easter eggs in various scenes. As they watched, Spike relaxed while enjoying the time with the girls, while they themselves also enjoyed being with Spike.

When the movie ended the credits started to roll, as the four teens relaxed, “Now that was some movie.” Bloom said, while kicking back.

“I counted at least ten zombies that reminded me of other people.” Belle pointed out.

“Really?” Spike asked, “I caught fourteen myself.”

“And it was such a good movie it's guaranteed a sequel.” Scootaloo finished.

“Might not be as good as the original.” Spike warned her.

“Most sequels aren't.” Belle put in.

“But still fun to watch.” Bloom said.

Spike smiled, as he and the girls kicked back before the girls glanced at Spike before at each other. The trio nodded, as they scooted closer into Spike who took notice of this.

“Spike, we really appreciate you coming by to hang out with us.” Scootaloo began.

“Hey, thanks for the invite.”

“Truth be told we were kinda afraid you'd say no.” Belle admitted.

“What? Why would I do that?” Spike asked in confusion.

“Well, ya always seem to be spending time with our sisters and the rest of their friends,” Apple Bloom started, “We were worried you'd like spending more time with them than you would us.”

“Apple Bloom, that's crazy talk. Sure I've been hanging out with Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, and the others a lot, but it doesn't mean I prefer them over anyone else. Especially if it includes you girls.” this put the trio at peace.

“We're glad to hear that,” Scootaloo said, “After all, we're girls too, and we got needs just like others.”

Spike looked and saw the trio had started crawling their way up towards him putting a blush on his face, 'Oh, wow.' he thought.

“Spike, do you like us? And not just as friends?” Bloom asked putting on her best cute face.

“Well, I have thought of each of you in my own way.” Spike confessed, as the girls brightened up more.

“Really?” Belle asked.

“Of course.” he admitted.

“We were hoping you'd say that.” Scoots said.

“You did?” Spike asked.

Bloom nodded, “Applejack and the others actually talked with us about you, and they said if you really liked us the way you like them then they'd be willing to share you.”

“They said what?” Spike double blinked.

Belle smiled, “It's true. So, Spike. How about showing us the same kind of love you show them.”

“As I said, we have needs just like them.” Scoots said, as the trio cuddled up closer to Spike.

Spike couldn't deny he was finding himself rather cozy with the girls. He saw Bloom crawling closer and started puckering up her lips. Feeling consumed by his desire to try her out, Spike leaned forward and kissed Apple Bloom.

'Wow, she has the same taste of apple like Applejack.' Spike thought as he kissed Apple Bloom who had her own thoughts on the matter.

'Wow, my first kiss. And I'm glad it could be with Spike.'

When they parted and came up for air, the two blushed and smiled at each other, until a pouting Sweetie Belle leaned in and captured Spike's lips with hers. Spike taken aback by her forcefulness nevertheless returned the gesture. When they parted, Scootaloo finally took her turn and kissed Spike who kissed her back. Soon Spike was alternating between the three who were more than willing to share.

As the four were about to engage in a four way kiss, there was a knock at the door which caused the four to back away from each other in case whoever knocked walked in on them.

“Yes, what is it?!” Scootaloo asked startled.

“Scootaloo, your parents are on video chat.” came Holiday's voice.

“My parents?” Scootaloo asked as she smiled widely, “I'll be right there!”

“Your parents?” Spike asked.

“Yeah, remember? They observe and handle wild and dangerous animals for animal documentaries.” Scootaloo reminded him.

“I know, I just can't believe we can meet them.

“Well, come on!” Scootaloo said, as she, Spike, and their friends got up and left the room.


They went to the living room where Holiday and Loft had a laptop set up on a table displaying a video screen where a married couple were on camera. It was Scootaloo's parents Snap Shutter and Mane Allgood.

Scootaloo went in front of the camera to see them, “Mom! Dad!”

“Hey, there, Scoot!” Snap greeted.

“Hi, honey. How's home?” Mane inquired.

“It's all good, mom.” she replied.

“How's school going for you? Any problems?” Snap asked.

“Nothing I can't handle, dad.”

Snap laughed proudly, “That's my girl!”

Mane noticed her daughters friends, “Sweetie Belle! Apple Bloom! It's good to see you girls!”

“Hi, Mr. Shutter and Ms. Allgood.” Apple Bloom greeted.

“How's work?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Never been better. Had to handle a pair of crocs, but once they knew who was the boss they fell in line.” Snap joked.

As the group laughed, Mane took notice of Spike's appearance on screen, “Oh, and who's this handsome boy?”

Spike blushed, as he looked at the screen. Scootaloo decided to introduce them, “Mom, dad, this is Spike Cynder. He's a classmate of mine.”

“And you've brought him home?” Mane asked with joy, “Oh, Scootaloo, you're growing up so fast!”

“She sure is.” Lofty agreed with a chuckle.

Scootaloo started blushing in embarrassment, while Spike spoke up trying to divert some of the attention away from Scootaloo, “It's nice to meet you both. I've seen some of the work you do with animals on some of the documentaries. Your skills with handling animals is very impressive.”

“Well, thanks, son. It's just what we were made to do.” Snap boasted.

“So how long until I can expect you both to come home?” Scootaloo asked the two.

“Actually, we called to tell you we'll be back home by Friday.” Mane explained.

“What? Really?!” Scootaloo asked excitedly.

“That's right.” Snap confirmed.

“It'll be so nice to finally get back home and see you and the town.” Mane told her daughter.

“This is great news!” Scootaloo cheered.

“We'll have to celebrate when you get in.” Holiday suggested.

“Good idea, sis.” Snap smiled.

“Apple Bloom you and Sweetie Belle are more than welcomed to attend.” Mane told her daughters friends.

“Really?” Apple Bloom asked in joy.

“Thanks, Ms. Allgood!” Sweetie Belle said gratefully.

Mane smiled, before smirking at Spike on screen, “And you're more thank welcome to join as well, Spike.”

Spike taken aback blushed at her tone, “Uh, sure. Thanks.”

“Well, we just wanted to pop in and check on things, but it looks like we were worried for nothing.” Snap chuckled.

“We'll talk to you again soon, honey.” Mane told her daughter.

“Ok, mom. You both take care.”

“See ya soon, Scoot!” Snap said, as they ended their video chat.

Scootaloo cheered with her aunts, “My parents are coming home!”

“Oh, I know. This is so wonderful.” Holiday said happily.

“I'll say.” Lofty agreed.

Spike watched with Belle and Bloom at how happy Scoots looked with her aunts, “She's really excited about this.” he said.

“Of course. I mean she hasn't seen her parents in days.” Belle reminded him.

“Well, we know she'll be glad to have them home and not just automatically take right off again.” Bloom said.


Later as it was started to get dark, Spike, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle were getting shown out by Scootaloo, “Thanks again for coming over today, you guys.” she thanked the three.

“Anytime.” Apple Bloom replied.

“Next movie night's at my place.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Deal,” Scootaloo smiled, before turning to Spike, “Hope to see you there too, Spike.”

Spike smirked, “Try and stop me.”

Scootaloo leaned forward and kissed Spike who returned it, before he left with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. Scootaloo looked back and saw her aunts in the window before they quickly backed away hoping they weren't spotted. Scootaloo shook her head and sighed at them.

As Spike, Bloom, and Belle walked each of the girls split up to head back to their own places, but not before each gave Spike a kiss before taking off. With Spike alone he continued his way home alone, but smiled and blushed happily at how lucky he really has it.