• Published 19th Jan 2022
  • 953 Views, 29 Comments

Horror At Sandstone Manor - WinterStormed



Secrets, betrayal, Espionage, Love and War...The Horror At Sandstone Manor.

  • ...
0
 29
 953

Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Hope you all enjoy ! If you see any mistakes please infor me ! :)

"Why are you here ?"

" Why are you asking a question that you already know the answer to ?"

The voice hissed." I haven't broken our agreement."

The second voice chuckeld. A rather emotionless one. "Don't lie to me. I'm not an idiot. We have been watching you since your little field trip at Rosewood Manor and I must say, you killed quite a few of them. Which was not part of our agreement."

The voice snarled, stomping it's hoof." I cannot believe this ! What has become of the changeling nation to care for others besides our own ? Ponies on top of that ? You all have become weaklings !"

The second voice hardened. " May I remind you Chrysalis that your life was only spared because the Queen deemed it so."

Chrysalis growled." She had no choice to 'deem" it so. I am Queen Chrysalis ! It would be a waste to let such an opportunity go. "

The second voice chuckled once more." Do you even know why she let you live old hag ?"

Chrysalis was silent.

"She let you live because disposing you would be losing ancient history of our past. My mother's words. Not mine. I wanted to suck you bone dry. Yes Queen Chrysalis. " The voice was laced with mock and sarcasm. " You belong in our History museum. In fact that's where we were going to put you. In a obsidian gilded cage. So the little foals on excursion can point at you and say 'Wow ! We used to look so barbanaric back then ! ' "


"HOW DARE YO-"

*SLAP !*

There was a thud. Something hitting the floor.

"You see Chrysalis ? We are much better than you in every way. We are Vampires not changelings. We have evolved into something beautiful. Into much ferocious hunters you could ever hope.. We are stronger, smarter and more...pleasing to look at. Way more pleasing to look at. You, on the other hoof, according to what our lectures are teaching at our university's right now, is that you are not even classified as a changeling. You are a proto-changeling. A relic of our embarrassing beginnings."

There was another sound of something breaking.

*CRACK !*

"ARGGGGG !" Chrysalis screamed in pain.

"I hope you are ready Chrysalis. I'm not done yet."

"Stop ! You cannot kill me ! T-The que-"

She was cut off. " The Queen wants nothing with you now. After the mess you made it's better if you just disappear..."

"P-P-Please."

"Fortunately, my mother has given me the honour of wiping you out of existence."

There was immediate shuffling, the wooden floor creaking.

"What are you doing ?"

"I dare you to come near me !" Chyrsalis was hysterical."If you do, I'll throw this pony out of the window !"


Sprout's fur stood on end. Throw me out a window ? What the hay ! When Sprout regained consciousness he met a dark world. At first he thought that whoever ponynapped him, gorged his eye's out and ate them. He was right about the cannibals ! Before he gave his all, in an unrestrained mare-like screaming fashion, he realised it was just a black sack covering his vision. He couldn't move. Being tied to a chair to an extent they were one and the same. The Deputy tried various methods of escaping. None worked. But Sprout was not a pony to give up. This too shall pass. It might be like a kidney stone. But. It will pass.

After working himself for another go, he heard hoof steps. He stayed silent and still like a tree on a windless day. He could not see them, since he was faced towards a window, which he could barley see due to the stupid sack on his head, but he could feel the killing intent behind his back. The mares, were in some shouting match. Well the one called Chrysalis was. The other one sounded calm and emotionless. She also liked hitting stuff. Well, he was hoping it was just stuff and that the sound he heard was the breaking of furniture and not bones . So yeah, very creepy. So creepy in fact he hoped the shouting Chrysalis was the one who ponynapped him. He obviously regretted saying that.


This crazy mare wants to throw me out of the window !


"Put. Him. Down."

Chrysalis felt her body involuntary shudder at her tone. It felt different. It felt downright scary.

" Only If you let me live. Then I will put him down."

"You forfeited your life when you took him into this accursed mansion. No deal. If you let him go. I will give you a painless death."

Chrysalis cried in frustration. "What's so special about him !? I murdered an elderly couple. You did not bat an eyelid. I killed two guards, you did not even bother to confront me. But when I ponynap a deputy, who is depised by everypony, who is loved by no pony. You should of seen how foolish he looked when I made that dumb unicorn confess to him. It was pathetic. Is it because of <b> this </b> outcast you came here ? In my sancturay ? Telling me I lost my right to live !? "


"Yes." The mare said matter-of-fact. "I actually did not care about who you killed or why you killed or that other useless garbage. You simply chose the wrong pony. I've been watching him for a long time. He's mine. I don't like it when somepony touches my belongings. "

"But you said it was because I broke the agreement !"

"That to. I only told her highness your mess up's when you whisked him away from the hospital. You just made it personal . Now let him go before I tear your limbs one by one."

"Fat chance." Chrysalis snarled. " I'm not dying alone."

With a swift swing she flung Sprout , his chair as well, through the window. The pieces of glass flying everywhere.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAH !" That mother bucker actually did it ! Thankfully the sack came off his head, giving him the opportunity of seeing the ground before he goes splat.

Surrounding the mansion were dozens of pegasus soldiers and the earth pony border patrollers. They all stared in baffled as the strapped pony waved and gave them a toothy grin.

If I'm going to die. It's gonna be a memorable one.