• Published 19th Jan 2022
  • 953 Views, 29 Comments

Horror At Sandstone Manor - WinterStormed



Secrets, betrayal, Espionage, Love and War...The Horror At Sandstone Manor.

  • ...
0
 29
 953

Forgotten Memories

Author's Note:

Hi guys. Finally managed to work on this story. Hope you enjoy. I also added around 400 words to the previous chapter. So please read that a well.

Have a good one guys.

His whole body convulsed, staring at the nightmare scene before him. He was still on his side, his breaths soft yet rough. His lungs pushing against cracked ribs. The pain was intense but it did not matter...

“S-S-S-Sherif-f....”

He dragged his body towards his mentor. Sheriff Glock was dead, lying in a pool of blood. His front hooves were missing. Glock’s face was disfigured beyond recognition.

Laying besides him was Miss Sandstone..remains. She was barely recognizable as well. Her coat was drenched with blood. Strangely, there were huge amounts of feathers on the floor.

Hitch felt tears streaming down his face. "I-I-I d-d-don't want to die." He was scared and terrified.

Hitch dragged himself across the room towards the entrance. He had to escape. Guilt and shame boiled within him. Cowardice was there as well. He was leaving a father figure and a civilian behind. But he had to. He was a messenger of sorts. Everypony was in danger. The mare he once knew....and had feelings for was actually a physcotic serial killer !

Hitch froze.

Clip
Clop
Clip
Clop
Clip
Clop

" Ohhhhhhhh were do you think you going sweetheart ? "

Hitch immediately began to drag himself to the door. His pace, much faster now, was causing unimaginable pain. But it was better than dying.

"Oof !" Hitch felt a hoof pressing on his withers. He screamed in pain as she applied more pressure.

" That sound ! Music to my ears." She cooed.

Hitch felt her body against his back. He tried to turn but her hooves immediately went for this muzzle forcing his head to face the entrance. He felt her muzzle by this neck, flinching as her fang grazed it.

" You are a fine specimen. I see why she's fond of you Deputy Hitch."

"She ?"

Hitch felt his fur stand on and as the mare chuckled.

"Whether you believe it or not, I don't really care. I am not Rose. My name is Chrysalis."

Hitch for some reason felt relief and hope wash over his heart. Rose would never do something like this. She was a sweet and kind mare. He frowned as it was only for a moment that he realised something. Why would a killer comfort him ? Was she playing with him ? How can she not be Rose ? She looks exactly like her. Except for her voice. It carried a murderous and sadistic tone.

"Why ?"

"Why what ?" Her eyes bored into his.

"Why did you tell me that ?"

Hitch shudder as he felt Roses muzzle slowly going up his neck to his ear. Her breathing was soft, but her words....

"I can't play with a broken toy. It's no fun."

...induced despair.

She violently moved him on his back against the hard wooden floor. Her eyes hungrily scanned his body.

There was not a single trace of blood on her. Her coat was ice white as ever and her pink mane seemed to be combed as if she was preparing for this. Her tiny yet noticeable fangs glinted in the darken hallway.

"R-R-Rose, please don't do this....."


She pouted at the pathetic display."I clearly recall a few seconds ago that I told you my name was Chrysalis. Rose is gone. I am in full control now. She shouldn't have given me control but she didn't have the will to carry out her revenge and so she naively gave control to me to do her dirty work."

Hitch was lost. Confused by all this information. Revenge ? Control ? Why is she spinning such a tall tale ? Why the lies ?

"Hmmmmm." Her hoof traced a circle around his chest. "You don't believe me."

He did not.

"Oh well. Too bad."

"Arggghhhhh!" Hitch began to scream as Rose bite into his neck. Her red mist surrounded his muzzle, clamping him shut.

He thrashed as she began to bite harder. Her hooves wrapping around his body tightly.

Slurp
Slurp/b]
Slurp
Slurp


After a few painful minutes Hitch stopped thrashing. He was feeling weak and her biting became more subdued.

"Ahhhh." She licked his neck. "Drinking blood is much better than stealing love. The Changelings have come a long way . "

Her gaze fell on Hitch who was fighting to stay awake. He made another weak attempt to escape but she tightened her grip once more. Hitch looked at her with terror and tears in his eyes. He lost so much in such a short space of time. He saw things that he should have not seen. Experiencing things that ponies should not experienced. Feeling pain that he would not wish on his worst enemy. This was a nightmare. A neverending nightmare.

"You monster." He wanted to shout the words. To make her wince or it least annoy her but it came as a soft and feeble croak.

Rose smiled. Her muzzle was stained with his blood.

" If you think that was torturese then you going to have a difficult time with me. That was only a warm up."

" Kill me." He was going crazy

Rose gave a cruel smile. "Rose made me promise that no harm must come you. That naive mare. Did she really believe I would keep my promise ? Don't worry Blood bag. Once I'm done torturing and playing with you or until I get bored I will suck you dry. So Sorry, not really sorry. "

Hitch began to sob. He was broken. Theres no way he can recover from this.

Rose gave a sigh of anoyance." Arggh ! You broke too soon. It seems you are no use to me....well in this broken state but don't worry, I'll fix that."

Rose lifted her hoof as red mist began to swirl as it began to take shape of a rose. A black rose.

"WWWhat's that ?" Hitch said in fear.

Ohhh. This little thing ? she twirled it around her red mist. It's a little project of mine. It's purpose is to simply erase a ponies memories of any encounters with me. She sighed. But you have experienced too much...trauma shall we say for it to have an effect on you. Well the desired effect that is. Normally merely activating the black rose near the target would suffice but with you. I will have to wipe your brain blank and for me to achieve that, it will have to be administered. Mouth to mouth.

Hitch stared in horror as Rose put the plant into her mouth.

Rose managed to smirk as she chewed it, once again holding the struggling stallion.

"No ! Let go ! Let go of me !" He tried his best to free himself but he was too weak to do anything.

Her lips immediately with force, went against his, pushing the chewed plant into his mouth with her tongue. Hitch choked as he was forced to swallow it.

She did not stop there. Clearly enjoying herself she carried on with the kiss her tongue playing against his palate.

Eventually she ended it leaving Hitch gasping for air.
You have about a minute before you lose your memories Rose smiled at the defeated stallion. Just so you know Rose always wanted to kiss you. Guess I beat he- Arghhhh ! Rose imesiatly held her head. "No ! Stop that ! You had your chance ! This is my body now ! ARGHGHHGHHGGRHGGGHHG! "

Hitch watched as the mare fought with herself before she fell on top of him.

Now's my chance.

Hitch tried to push her off.

"H-h-h-hitch ?"

The stallion stopped as he stared at the mare on top him. That voice. It sounded like Rose. His Rose.

"Rose is it really you ?"

"Yes it's me. Please believe me. I know it's hard to believe but please please trust me. I'm Rose. Rose. The mare who waited with bated breath , once a week to meet a stallion who actually cared for me. Who just simply wanted my company. I'm Rose. Your Rose. I-I-I-I'm not a monster. Please don't leave me !"

Rose began to sob against the stallions chest.

Hitch was not conflicted. He was not suspicious.
He was tired. He simply did not have the strength to care. Merely the hope that this was Rose and not the physcotic mare from a few moments ago was enough. He wanted his Rose back. Slowly and painstakingly he lifted his forelegs and hugged the sobbing Rose. "I know " he said softly as he looked back into the past. "I love you with all my heart. I enjoyed your presence. That smile on your muzzle. The talks we use to have and the sunset walks we had every week. I'll never leave you."

"Thank you. " She said softly. They hugged each other in silence for some time.

"Arghhhh." Hitch grunted in pain. It's seems time was up for him

Rose ended the embrace, her face full of sadness. "You need to leave."

Hitch looked at her confused.

"You do not need to worry about the black rose. It's magic was disrupted when I took control. You'll only lose memories of today ."

"What about you. We can get he- "

"No." Her voice was with finality. "I must end this. This experiment of theirs. I must destroy everything."

" Rose I'm not understanding what you- "

"It does not matter ! You must not get involved ! This is something I can't go back from. You derserve a normal life. A happy life. "

Hitch felt red mist wrap around his body as its took him out of the manor.

"No Rose ! Don't do this !"

Rose gave a sad smile to the Sheriff as she closed the door. "I will always love you."


As Hitch was laid on the ground his vison began to fade.....and so too, his memories fades as well.

It was said that night you could see the burning Sandstone manor. From the other side of Maritime bay. It's occupunts, assumed to be caught in the raging fire as well as the valiant sheriff who had tried to save the ponies inside. Deputy Hitch was the sole survivor having appeared to have lost his memories of the incident. He was promoted three days later