• Published 12th Dec 2021
  • 455 Views, 12 Comments

The Foal Help Line - DanishDash



The black sheep of Button Mash's family, uncle Stardust, is finally back from the sea. When he is home, he takes voluntary shifts on the foal help line. He is not really the best help you can ask for...

  • ...
4
 12
 455

Tiara's Love Life

Ring ring, ring ring.

"The Foal Help Line, this is Stardust."

"Yeah, it's Diamond Tiara, you know what? I'm just calling because, just listen to this, my coltfriend have kissed with another filly at the school party!"

"I see.."

"It was my friend, Silver Spoon, who told me, and she knows it because she saw it herself!"

"Aha, and where does your friend live?"

"She lives right next to me, she's my neighbor, she lives in Equinestreet 4."

"Equinestreet 4.. Yes, I'll come by later and give your friend a thorough beating."

"Uhm, I.. Why's that??"

"Why? Because she's a tattletale of course. A snitch, a dirty traitor!"

"No, well, hello, she did it to help me."

"Right, and if it really had helped, you probably wouldn't have called in here to pour water out of your ears?"

"But I-"

"Relax, my girl. It's on me. I'll go out and pack some bicycle chains."

"What about my problem?!"

"You need to find yourself a new boyfriend."

"Just like that?"

"Yes, or find a friend who can keep her dirty snitch mouth shut."

Click!