• ...
15
 111
 578

Check up

Coral walks to Ponyville park to relax with Snow Storm as they have just got the guards' permission to rest for a day. When the duo just arrived at the park. They see a purple dragon landing by his face and groan as the orange dragon and the cyan pegasus shake their heads. Coral looks around and they also see all the main 6 are here.

Snow Storm looks at the orange dragon and asks, "So... this is the dragon that you were talking about before."

"Careful," Coral lightly pushes the kirin, "She is not an easy one."

Snow Storm smiles and she decides to walk to them as Coral rolls her eyes and follows her. When the main 6 see Snow Storm, all of them, except Twilight, circle around the kirin and ask about her species. Coral 'shoo' them away as they blush.

"Sorry," Rarity rubs her head, "This is the first time I see a creature like her."

"Thanks a lot," Snow Storm sighs, "Anyway, bet that you are watching that purple dragon practicing flying?"

"After checking in the hospital, yes." explain Twilight, "You don't know how loud he whines when we carry him to the hospital."

"I heard you, Twilight," yells Spike as Twilight giggles, then he gets up and goes to the high place to try again with Sunset and Rainbow Dash trying to help him.

Pinkie Pie bounces around the kirin and puts her face close to her, making the kirin step back, then she hugs the kirin, "We will have a party for you." Snow Storm is trying to retort when Pinkie Pie shuts her, "No, you will have a party."

Snow Storm looks at her captain as Coral just gives her a smug look and then joins the picnic with them as she wants to watch the purple dragon. After 15 minutes, Spike has landed by his face like 10 times as he grunts. Coral feels bored now and wants to leave but suddenly, a familiar Abyssian appears in front of her face as she stands up. Breaker says 'hi' to her as she turns to watch Spike try to fly.

Spike turns to them, "How many of you want to watch me practice flying?"

"Many," Breaker points at the right and sees that the griffin and the minotaur are coming to join the picnic as they sit down and watch the purple dragon too as they join to talk. Spike doesn't know what to say as he must fly successfully not to embarrass others. Sunset grins as she is going to give him more difficult training.


Celestia is swinging the new halberd in the air as Luna just grunts and wakes up due to the noise. The blue alicorn opens the door and yawns as the halberd is pressed on the ground and near the blue alicorn. Luna glares at her sister as Celestia smiles nervously.

"Sorry sis," The white alicorn rubs her head, "This halberd is heavier than I thought."

"That's okay," Luna huffs, "Anyway, your cat is still on your head? I bet that you like that hat."

"No.." Celestia sits down and rubs Noleg as the blue cat 'meows' in satisfaction as the blue alicorn huffs. She takes the scythe and walks out. When she sees the water, Luna is wondering something in the scythe as she tries to slash the water. At first, nothing happened. Luna looks at the scythe and sighs. After 5 minutes, the water is split into two, much as Luna is surprised. The water then goes back to normal. Celestia looks at the blue alicorn, "You shouldn't mess with that weapon like that. We don't know what else it can do next."

"But..." retorts Luna, "You haven't messed with yours." Celestia points at the tree that is cut in half. Luna gulps, "Point taken."

"Well, I thought this training was just simple training." Celestia smiles, "Now we can practice with these. Well... if this weapon is not heavy." Luna giggles as Celestia swings the halberd, "I hope nothing weird from this thing cause I am quite terrifying its power."

"Nothing can do," Luna takes out the scythe, "I hope mine is fine too," then she swings it as it cuts a big rock into the half easily. Luna glares at the scythe, "Okay, this is a far more ridiculous weapon,"

"At least you don't have to wear a cat," Celestia keeps swinging her halberd as she slips it. The halberd flies toward several trees and cuts them down. Celestia rolls her eyes, "Hard to swing it."

"How about we just bury it." Luna huffs, "I bet nopony will find out. Well, except if the weapon finds us."

"Well, bad news for you. It is exactly what you say," Celestia sighs, "I tried to bury them, deep, but it just ... like flying though and stick with me."

"Now I have to stick with this one?" asks Luna as Celestia nods. The blue alicorn looks at the scythe and starts training with it as she doesn't have any choice to do that.

When the alicorns are training, something on the bush is watching them as they are amazed at what the princess performed as one of them starts aiming at Celestia's head. The griffin shoots at the white alicorn but the arrow is deflected away by the cat. Celestia turns her head at the sound as she sees the arrow on the ground. The white alicorn looks at the bush, "Show yourself. I don't want to hurt you."

The figures are moving out of the bush as the alicorns prepare something to happen. After a while, many zebras are walking to the alicorns. The Sisters are amazed by what they see but they have to prepare if something bad happens. One of the zebras walks toward the Sister and asks, "Please tell, what are you doing in my territory?"

"Your territory?" asks Celestia as the zebra nods, "Sorry, I don't know this is your territory."

"Liar," another zebra yells at them, "You just chopped down the trees before. What are you doing here, Alicorns."

"Camping," answers Luna as all the zebras point their spear at them. Luna tries to stay calm, "We don't mean harm or something dangerous."

When the zebra is going to charge at them, a voice yells behind them, "What are you doing here." All the zebras stop as one zebra, who wears a bird feather hat. He looks at the alicorns and bows to them, "You must be the rulers of Equestria. Princess Celestia and Luna."

"How did you know," Celestia is surprised, "I don't think we even make contracts with each other."

"I know," The zebra nods, "But I still know your name. If you want to know, come with us." the zebra around him is going to retort but he orders them, "Silent. Now we will go back to our village," then the group goes back to the forest. Celestia and Luna look at each other and don't know what to do. Celestia is going to the house but Luna is already following them as the white alicorn grumbles. She decides to follow her sister.


"Ouch, ouch. Careful Twilight," Spike is whining as Twilight is taking care of the purple dragon. He tries to block her. Twilight glares at him as she summons some ice chains to tie the dragon's claws and feet, then she climbs onto his belly and treats him. Sunset sees that and gives him a smirk as the purple dragon glares at Sunset, "Hey, not funny."

"At least you can fly a little bit." Sunset looks at the chart, "Look like you learn how to fly faster than me. I spent three days flying like that."

"Really?" Spike's eyes widen as Twilight presses the wound, "Ouch, careful."

"No whining, Spike," Twilight wraps the wound and presses it as Spike glares at her, making her giggle. After doing it, she releases him but is still lying on his belly, and reads a book. Spike puts her down as he stands up.

A knock on the door interrupts them. Sunset opens the door and sees Aria is standing there. When Aria looks at Spike, she asks, "Why am I feeling something familiar from you?"

"I don't think we even met before," retorts Spike, "Anyway, I haven't seen you before."

"Oh sorry." Aria coughs, "My name is Ari... oh sorry... Buttercube. Nice to meet you. Can I meet a dragon named Sunset Shimmer?"

"I'm behind you." replies the orange dragon, "What are you looking for?"

"Can I meet you at the blacksmith?" Aria points outside, "I just want to meet you."

Sunset rubs her head, "Sure... I guess," Aria leads the orange dragon to the blacksmith as the orange dragon is following her. When they arrive at the blacksmith, Aria invites Sunset to her room.

Looking around, many things are shining as the old mare smiles. She turns to the orange dragon, "You already know who I am, right?"

"I'm sure I do, Aria," Sunset takes the chair and sits, "I also visit your world though. They said that you are the empress of a 300 years old kingdom."

"300 years?" Aria sits down, "Maybe you're right. I'm living this life too long. Anyway, how has it changed?" Sunset tilts her head as Aria facehoof, "Oh right, sorry. I forgot that you have not lived in that world for 300 years."

"The last thing I know is they are experiencing life on the moon," answers Sunset as Aria's eyes widen, "Yeah, Sabrina is experiencing them though."

"Wow," Aria smiles, "Looks like my descendant takes it well, if... I have a kid there."

"Old lady took the crown at the age of 57," Sunset grins, "then she ruled the kingdom for 30 more years until she died."

"Oh right, oh right. You don't have to say twice," Aria sighs, "You know, you can get that table."

"Really now?" Sunset folds her claw, "What gives?"

"Nothing," Aria waves her forehoof, "I will retire though so..." she sighs as Sunset looks at her sternlyp, "Fine, I will keep it."

"If just like that, then I will go back," Sunset walks out of the room, "See ya." Aria just sits there and watches the orange dragon walk away as she feels tired, then she goes downstairs to join her husband.


Diana and Amelia are tracking their husband to see somewhere. When they see the blue cat is on the white alicorn head, Diana is frustrated while Amelia is curious about that alicorn. Suddenly, the black cat is feeling a lot of pain in her stomach as Amelia calls others to take her. After taking Diana to hospital, she flies to the living room and sees the others are doing a meeting.

Eldaro looks at the white cat and asks, "Did you track your husband successfully?"

"Yes," Amelia flies above Matt and sits on it, "The consequence is... he is in Sunset's world."

"What?" yells Matt, "So, can we meet her again?"

"Geez," Sabrina leans on the sofa, "So... what will we prepare this time?""

"A transport and some weapons are good," Eldaro draws a tank on the board, "You have any light tank? I assume that this one will be good for this trip."

"A light tank with some tracking missile," answers Sabrina as Eldaro shakes his head, "What? If those... ponies are hostile, we can use it for threat,"

"Sure. Sunset will be there and roast us alive," Eldaro folds his arms as Sabrina grunts, "Also, I don't know why you two, Amelia, give her those powerful enchants."

"Really?" Amelia flies near the old man, "Are you going to invade that country or something?"

"No. Why should we?" Eldaro sighs in frustration, "We owe her for all doing is not enough. Anyway..." Eldaro looks at the queen, "No tracking missile, that thing will useless in Equestria." Sabrina is going to ask but Eldaro stops her, "Becaupse they don't have a satellite. Remember that?"

"I see," Sabrina writes on the notes, "Then what should we bring."

"No GPS weapons, and no ranged weapons. We will fight in close combat if we have the threat. That's all," Eldaro writes on the board, "Sabrina, you have three days to prepare."

"Fine," Sarina stands up, "Let see what tank I can get."

Amelia raises the paw, "Oh, I forgot one thing," Sabrina stops as all the people in the room look at the white cat. Amelia coughs, "One of you will maybe change your body." Everyone gulps as the cat continues, "So, you want to go there?"

"Why not? Being a slime will be fun," Anna smiles, "I can't wait to explore that land." the others nod in agreement as Sabrina goes out of the room to prepare for the trip.