• ...
15
 111
 578

Research

Spike and Smolder are walking back to the volcano and hand the hunters to the guard. Spike sighs as they sit down near the pool while Smolder sits next to him. The two dragons smile and keep chatting with each other until Sunset suddenly lands next to him.

"Hi, Sunset," Spike turns to her, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, you should be prepared, because Twilight has arrived." Sunset points at the beach as Spike gets up, "We already know that she will get here, right?"

"Yep," Spike nods, "Let's meet them," then he turns to Smolder, "Want to come?"

"Sure," Smolder follows Spike and Sunset as they will get a lot of headaches about this.

After hearing Ember's explanation, Twilight is not feeling good about Spike as others don't know what to say. Torch looks at the sky and sees Sunset is coming here. The dragon lord steps aside as Sunset lands in front of him. After 15 minutes, Spike and Smolder come to join the group.

"You... You shouldn't leave me like that." Spike breathes heavily, "Heck, you flew very fast. Why did you leave us like this."

Sunset ignores him and walks around the purple dragon. There is no wound or something on his back, then she turns to the gray dragon and says, "Weird, though. You said that an 18-year-old dragon can have a wing. Now he is thirty years old and doesn't have wings. You got somewhere to... you know... store the information of all types of dragons."

Torch rubs his chin, "I have that place, but the condition that not all of your friends can come."

Sunset looks at them as Twilight and Spike nod, then Sunset turns to the dragonlord, "Well, me, Twilight, and Spike will go there. We must find out why Spike's parents go away and why Spike doesn't have wings."

Torch nods, "I see. Ember, lead them there. I and others will guard here."

"Don't you have any work to do?" asks Ember, "I mean if we have trouble, who will be in charge?"

"Don't worry, I know this." Torch pats his daughter's back, "I will be fine." Ember rolls her eyes and she leads the librarians to the secret place. The trio nods and they follow the blue dragon to do some research.


Luna wakes up and stretches her body. The sound she hears first is the sound of water, which makes her eyes wide open. Standing up, she sees Celestia is talking with the old mare while Noleg is resting on her head. Luna wants to have that cat but due to the cat's attitude, she doesn't have a chance.

Luna walks and sits next to them. Celestia looks at her sister and giggles, "You didn't sleep last night?"

"I don't know," Luna takes the bowl, "A scythe stick with me is an unexpectable event." Celestia pours her some soup as Luna sighs, "I didn't know what I can do with this."

"Just patience," Aria pokes the campfire, "I hope your sister is not so aggressive."

"She is… quite." Celestia giggles as Luna glares at her sister, "You don't know how she wants a pillow fight with our guard?"

"Hey, that you trapped me into the guard station," Luna blushes, then turns her face away. The mares look at each other and laugh. After a while, Luna turns back as Celestia gives her the soup. Celestia smiles, "I hope we can survive this forest in one week,"

"You are in training, aren't you?" Aria tilts her head as Celestia nods, "I see. The one who gives this test must be a really strong one."

"Sure," Celestia's face is blued as she buries her face into the soup, making Aria confused. Celestia looks at the unfinished house. "Looks like we have to build a house for a week."

"Well, I can help you with that." Aria points at herself, "You can count on me. This is for the apology when I attacked you before."

"Thank you," Luna stands up, "Come on, we have to build it. I don't want to stay on the ground."

Luna takes the tool and rushes to the house. Celestia and Aria look at each other as they laugh. They quickly stand up and come to the house. Aria looks around and sees that the materials are not enough. Luna and Celestia take their stone axe to chop down wood while Aria goes into the forest to collect the material to build a house.

After 2 hours, the Sister has collected a lot of wood as Aria comes back with a lot of vine and leaves. The Sisters sit down to rest while Aria looks at the house and thinks what kind of house they are going to build. 30 minutes pass and the old mare has drawn a house on the paper. She calls the Sisters to build the house. The house will be complete soon.


Coral Blade looks inside Ponyville's souvenir as she wants to buy something. There are many things to show as she doesn't know what she should buy. When she goes to the sand clock zone, she sees a familiar kirin looking at the sand clock. Coral is trying to get away but she feels something is lifting her as she is floating near the kirin.

Coral glares at the kirin while Snow Storm smiles, "Hello captain, what are you doing here?"

"I am buying something for my dad." Coral folds her front hoof, "Can you please put me down?" Snow Storm's horn stops lightening and Coral is dropped down on the ground. The captain stands up and huffs, "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

Snow Storm answers, "Buy a sand clock to calculate how long you will escape?" Coral glares at her as the kirin pushes her face away, "I have to stop your skipping work habit."

"Fine," Coral sighs, "Can you help me to buy a gift for my dad?" The kirin shakes her head as Coral puts her hoof on her shoulder and yells, "I am not tricking you, this is a serious matter."

"All right, all right," Snow Storm nods, "Let's have a look, shall we?"

Coral nods and the duo look around the shop. They don't see anything fit, in the figure zone, at the toys zone, or even in the snowball zone. Snow Storm feels tired and she spins around the scythe figure as Coral looks at her. Coral asks, "Where did you get that?"

"At the figure zone," The kirin points at the shelter, "I don't know if this thing reminds your father of your mother." Coral takes the figure and looks closely at them. Its' blade has a purple color as the grips are black. Coral looks at the small figures and smiles while the kirin taps her captain, "How about we go outside and eat?"

"No..." Coral shakes her head, "We will go to my house to eat. Agree?"

"Sure," Snow Storm turns outside, "I always wonder what your house is like?"

"You will like it," Coral takes the scythe figure, "I will buy this thing."

Snow Storm smiles as the duo goes outside after Coral buys the figure. When the duo is walking to the blacksmith, Coral buys some food to eat as Snow Storm sighs. The duo arrives at the blacksmith.

The door opens and Snow Storm goes inside the blacksmith. The kirin sees an old stallion is sitting in the store and many swords are displayed at different prices. Snow Storm looks at one of the most expensive swords, it is so beautiful for the kirin as she wants to have it.

Lemon Heart looks at the kirin and asks Coral, "Is that your friend? Why is she so weird?"

Coral whispers, "She is a kirin. I just know her species ... eh... I don't know how long ago though."

"Wow," Lemon looks at her daughter in disbelief, "You should pay more attention to your friend."

"Sure," The captain turns to the kirin as Snow Storm looks at the newest sword, it's costs 25.000 bits. The sword has a yellow aura, which makes Coral look at her father, "Did Sunset do something crazy again."

"You can say that." Lemon Heart turns to the captain, "You should pay more attention to your home." Coral huffs as she goes to the kitchen to prepare lunch.


Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie are currently near the ship to wait for the librarians to come back. Two dragons are guarding the ship to make sure that nothing bad happens. Applejack goes to the forest to collect some fruit while others just wait. After two hours, Applejack collects a lot of fruits for them. Pinkie Pie wants to make the cake to celebrate them but due to don't having an oven. She hardly does it.

The dragon guards help them to make the campfire. Lucky for them, Pinkie has brought some of the cooking tools. Applejack and Pinkie Pie start cooking while others just wait. After a while, the meal is served and Pinkie Pie invites the dragons to join the meal.

"I never thought that I would sit down and join the meal with dragons." comments Rarity, "I have a crazy journey."

"Us too," The green dragon smiles, "I never thought to join the meal with the pony either." The green dragon turns to the pearl dragon, "Right, Jade."

"You're right, Leaf," The dragons laugh as the ponies are enjoying the meal. "This is delicious. Where did you learn to cook, orange pony?"

"From ma' parents," Applejack smiles, "I went camping a lot when I was young. Anyway, my name Applejack,"

"I'm Rarity," The white pony introduces herself, "I thought dragons would be greedy and unfriendly." then she turns to the dragons, "No offense,"

"None taken," Leaf gulps the soup and lets out the sacrifice breath," You cook very well, don't you?" Applejack blushes while Pinkie Pie giggles as Leaf smiles, "We thought ponies are weak and don't have anything to fight, that's not until I saw this orange pony kick the tree."

"Well... if ya fighting with Twilight, you will feel a lot of different," Applejack looks at the volcano, "I hope ma' friends will be okay."

"Don't worry," Magma takes a deep breath, "Ah... for a long time I didn't smell the cooking food."

"You should cook more," Pinkie bounces at the pearl dragon as he is surprised. She turns to the ponies and they just sigh in relief. The dragon pushes the pink pony away while Pinkie Pie bounces back to the group. "How about we introduce and get to know each other. I am feeling that we will meet again soon."

"Good idea," Leaf smiles as the group starts to chat with each other to know more about them.


The librarians follow Ember to the deep side of the volcano. After flying for a while, Ember has to lead the librarian to the door. Walking inside the door, there are many books inside as if a dragon is sitting on the table. The librarians ask the dragon to see if there is a book recording the type of dragon.

The dragon leads the librarian to the book zone. When they get there, the librarian takes a lot of books and starts researching. Reading a book for a while, Sunset looks at the purple dragon as he is sighing in boredom.

"So, do you want to continue?" Sunset points the book at the purple dragon, "I mean, you don't have to know who your real parent is."

"No..." Spike waves his claw in the air, "I am just thinking about something."

"Like what would you do after you know who your parents are?" comments Twilight as she is reading the book. Spike glares at her as the purple unicorn smugs, "I know you too well."

Spike sighs and he continues to read the book as he has no idea how long for this research. Sunset and Twilight know about his worry but they decide to help him at least.