• ...
15
 111
 578

A strange dungeon

The orange dragon and the purple dragon keep walking and talking like nothing happens while they dodge the blade easily. Toddy is very angry because of the dragon duo while Ember is trying to calm him down. When they reach the arrow shooting, Spike throws a rock on the field as many arrows shoot at that spot. Sunset starts to examine them, then she throws a rock on the left and Spike throws another on the right after a second. The arrows only shoot on the left.

"Well, that is an easy trap," Sunset starts collecting the rocks on the field. "Help me to collect the rock," Spike nods and starts helping the orange dragon. When they are done, the dragon duo throws a rock first, then starts jumping. The arrows shoot at the rock. Spike smiles as they continue to do that until they reach the end.

Toddy is feeling humiliated because of these dragons. This is the first time he sees the stage is easy to run because of the dragon duo.

Ember looks at him in worry, "You okay? I think you are angry."

"Not so much," Toddy raises his claw, "I think I can make them struggle in the second stage. This is the first time I see someone can pass this without a problem."

"Me too," Ember looks at the dragon duo and walks to the second stage, "Who are these dragons? They are not simply the dragons who come from pony town," then she turns to her father, "And you should stop using your fake name."

"All right, all right." Toddy rubs his head, "You are just like your mother. Anyway, let's see what they can do in the second round, shall we?"


Sunset and Spike go to the next door as the orange dragon is quite disappointed about the first stage. The door opens and what they see is another stage is another sigh in boredom from Sunset. There are many towers from the two sides of the room, each tower has one dragon inside it. Sunset looks closely and sees that these dragons have something different from the dragons that she sees in that mountain.

Sunset looks at the purple dragon, "Hey, you should go first Spike. I hope you can beat this thing easily."

Spike looks at those dragons, "I don't know. But maybe it is worth trying."

Spike runs to the next door as the dragons on the towers are nodding to each other. They start to breathe ice at Spike as the purple dragon quickly jumps back. Sunset smiles as the dragons keep breathing ice at Spike. Spike dodges and analyzes the breathing at the same time. When Spike feels the wall behind him and looks back, the breathing is on the way. Spike quickly breathes fires at them as they create the smoke around his spot.

Toddy smiles at this while Sunset just sits down and waits for the purple dragon. When the smoke fades, Spike is already in the next door. The gray dragon is surprised at that as Ember gives him giggles, which make Toddy huff. The grey dragon is looking at Sunset and wonders why she is not starting.

Sunset waves her claw at Spike and yells, "You did good, Spike."

"Your welcome," Spike waves his claw back, "Now, it's your turn. Let's see you are better than me."

"A challenge?" Sunset smiles, "I accept," then the orange dragon starts walking slowly toward the purple dragon as the ice dragons are starting to breathe ice at her. Sunset dodges it easily without a problem, which makes Toddy, Ember, and Smolder surprised. The ice dragons look at each other in confusion as they don't know how this dragon can dodge at ease. The orange dragon puts his claw on Spike's shoulder, "Let's go, I am doubting that this gray dragon is lying to us,"

"You sure?"

"I'm sure," then Sunset walks to the next door as Spike follows.

The gray dragon glares at this orange dragon as he is doubting that Sunset is far more powerful than this. Ember looks at him in confusion while Smolder likes this dragon. The trio walks to the next room as they don't know what will happen after that.


Celestia and Luna are walking into the hall of the ruin as they are picking the torches that attract on two sides of the wall. Looking around, this building seems to be built not so long for Celestia. Luna is excited about exploring the ruin and she feels the brick under her leg is sinking. Many snakes from above down to her as Luna is terrifying but Celestia rushes at her and slams her forward, then the blue alicorn is shocked as she looks at the snake, then she stands up and swings the torch furiously. After a while, the snakes are running away.

Celestia sighs and looks at her sister, "Luna, you should be more careful than that,"

"I know, Sis. My bad," Luna shakes her body as she feels cold, "Weird, why am I feeling cold inside?" Celestia starts shaking her body and sneezes too. Luna starts to look around and sees that on the roof there is a magic circle with a snowflake inside. The circle is spinning and blowing the cold wind to the Sisters. "Quick, we have to go away or we will freeze." The Sisters are running at hell to the door, but the door is locked. They are now packing as they lighten their horn to teleport to another side of the door.

When they are teleported to the room, the Sister feels something soft as they look around, they see that they are in the room full of teddy bears. Feeling weird, Celestia checks one of them and sees that it has a magic circle. The circle is lightning and the teddy bear is moving, causing the white alicorn to jump back. All of the teddy bears in the room start standing up and looking at the Sisters, then one of them tries to punch at them but Celestia creates a shield to block it. The teddy bear jumps back and the others punch at the shield, causing it to break and Celestia flying back and slamming into the door.

Luna creates a fireball and all of them stand back, which makes her feel weird. The blue alicorn walks back to Celestia and sees Noleg is splatting the water at her sister's face. Celestia opens her eyes and gasps. Looking around, she sees the bears are staying away from the fire.

Celestia rubs her chin, "So... which one is the leader of them?"

"I don't know," Luna shakes her head, "All I know is they are staying away from fire."

"Hmm... how about we fly up to see which one is different from others?"

"Good idea," Celestia and Luna fly up to see which one is different from the others. All they see is the teddy bears are white. Noleg pulls Celestia's mane as the blue cat knows the difference. When Celestia turns back, she sees the teddy bear has a key around. Luna notices that and she teleports to the bear to take the key, but many bears around protect it as the blue alicorn jumps back. Celestia teleports to Luna as she helps her to not fall. The blue alicorn looks at her sister, "What will we do now? They are overprotective to that bear,"

"I think I have an idea," Celestia turns to Luna, "But you will be uncomfortable for a bit. I need your agreement,"

"Please do, as long as I can get out of here, a little bit uncomfortable is not a problem,"

Celestia smiles and she picks her sister up by levitation, causing the blue alicorn to confused. The white alicorn grins and spins his sister at the high speed. Luna feels the world is spinning as she yells, "yo...u.. w..ill... p..ay... f...or...t..hi..s, Ti...a" and the white alicorn throws Luna at the bears. The blue alicorn drills through the bears even if they try to stop the drill. When the blue alicorn slams at the door, Luna feels sick and starts vomiting as Celestia tries to calm her. After 5 minutes, Luna manages to get to normal and glares at the white alicorn, "You owe me a big one, Tia." then she continues to vomit

"You can do anything you want, my sister." Celestia smiles as she takes the key on Luna's horn. When the alicorn walks to the room, she tries to teleport through the door but she gets slammed into it. Celestia huffs and uses the key to open the door.

When the door opens, Celestia sees that the room is full of the sun and moon symbols. Looking at one of the bricks, it has a sun symbol. Celestia sighs and looks up, she finds that there is a table in the middle of the room. The white alicorn looks at the table as it is written with the word 'eclipse'. Luna walks inside the room and runs to the white alicorn. The blue alicorn asks, "So, what will we do now? we are in the room that full of sun and moon symbols"

"And this table has a note. It writes 'Eclipse,"

"Eclipse? Like two of us have to... eh you know.." Luna circles around her hoof, "Fusion each other?"

"Don't be silly," Celestia giggles, "We will fight against each other in that body."

"I hope that is not true," Luna smiles and she looks around the room. She sees the center of the room is full of moon symbols while the sun symbols are just outside of the room. Luna tries to pick one of the bricks that have a sun symbol and it is easy to pick up. She tries to remove the moon symbol one and it is easy to pick up. "I think that we have to replace some of the moon symbols with sun symbols."

"Oh right... Eclipse." Celestia and Luna start replacing the symbols. When they're done, the symbols are shining bright, The table starts sinking down and reveals a stair down the floor. The Sisters look at each other and start walking down.


Twilight is so exciting but also so worried about Spike as she imagines many things that could happen with him. Her friends want to come there to see what dragons are like. When the group reaches Solar Harbor, they find that the ship goes past Dragonland tomorrow, so they decide to go back and rent the rooms of a hotel nearby. Twilight is walking around the room while Rainbow Dash feels annoyed.

"Twilight, can you stop walking around?" Rainbow Dash lying on the bed, "I am feeling dizzy here."

"But I'm so worried about Spike," Twilight jumps on the bed, "I don't know."

Rainbow gives the purple unicorn an advice, "How about you go to the library to read the book? I'm sure that you will be fine after that."

"Great idea." Twilight glee as Rainbow rolls her eyes, "Oh wait, what will we do when we get there?"

"Simple, go to there and takes Spike back,"

"But don't you think the dragon will attack us?" asks Twilight. Rainbow rubs her neck and goes out of the room. Twilight drags her in, "Hey, you will come here and make a plan with me."

"Fine," whispers Rainbow, "Egghead."


Celestia and Luna are walking through a very narrow hall as they can't fly because the arrows will shoot when they fly. When they get there, they sigh in relief as Celestia looks at the cliff. It is very deep.

"I'm glad that we manage to get there," Luna sweeps her forehead, "I don't think we get far like this."

"The door is there so we can open it," Celestia points at the door, "But I'm sure that we should take a rest." Luna nods and they start resting. After 15 minutes of resting, the Sisters stand up and open the door.

When they just go inside, the door behind them is closed. The Sisters look at each other and walk forward. An old mare is sitting on the rock with a halberd that has a sun symbol and a scythe that has a moon symbol. Celestia is shocked as she realizes this mare as the old pegasus mare stands up and turns to Celestia, "Long time no see, Celestia. I'm sure that you remember me. I never thought you would be here."