• ...
15
 111
 578

Birthday party

Twilight and Spike yawn and open their eyes. The purple dragon is hugging the purple unicorn as Spike grins and hugs Twilight tighter. Twilight is struggling to get out of the hug.

"Spike!" Twilight looks back at the purple dragon, "Can you let me go? I am not your pillow"

"The warmest pillow instead." Spike rubs his face at Twilight's back and he ends up having an ice book on his head. Twilight jumps out of the bed and goes to the bathroom. Spike stands up and prepares himself while the ice book is still on his head.

When the purple duo finishes, they see Snow Storm and Coral Blade are sleeping on the sofa. The purple duo giggles as they go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. The smell of cooking makes Coral and Snow Storm wake up and yawn. Snow Storm finds that Coral is sleeping on the kirin's back.

"Uh-huh," The kirin taps her claw, "Since when I am your pillow?"

"Since you lose me," Coral hugs the kirin as Snow Storm just lies there, then the kirin stands up and carries the earth pony away, "You quite strong, don't you."

The kirin says nothing and walks to the kitchen. Twilight and Spike put the food on the table as Snow Storm puts Coral on the chair. The guards join the purple duo for breakfast.

"So..." Coral turns to Twilight, "What kind of potion is that can make you have to sleep all day?"

Twilight goes to the basement to get that potion. After a while, she comes back with the yellow potions and puts it on the table, "Here you go. This potion will allow you to stay away for 24 hours, but you have to sleep in the next 24 hours."

Coral looks at the potions, "Bet that orange dragon can handle potions. Is she a witch or something?"

Spike rubs his head, "Honestly, she can do anything if that is the magic subject," then he rubs his chin, "I remember when I asked her about drawing something, she can do it."

"Spike!" Twilight looks at Spike, "You see how often Sunset draws magic circles? That can make her good at drawing."

Spike points at Twilight, "Good point."

Snow Storm asks, "So... I am curious about that orange dragon. Can I have a chance to meet her?"

Twilight answers, "Sure... after about two weeks later. She is busy in Canterlot." The group starts eating breakfast together.


Celestia and Luna walk to the camping store to prepare for the next lesson. To not be surrounded by everypony around, they decide to disguise themself as pegasus and unicorn and. Inside the camping store, there are a lot of tents displayed around the store with many prices. Some of them have a high price like 500 bits. The alicorns don't know what tent to choose.

When they look around, they see a golden tent with a price of 5000 bits. Luna admires it while Celestia frowns at it as the white unicorn looks around, she sees it has lost many camping equipment. Celestia sighs as she decides to go away to find a better tent.

Luna stops her sister, "Why are you buying this? It is so good."

"Luna, this tent is just not good," Celestia points at the tent, "You can't just see it from outside."

Luna glares at her sister but sighs, "Fine, maybe you're right. Let's see all of the tent and equipment and we will decide later," Celestia nods and they continue to walk around. After a while, the Sisters sit on the nearby bench and breathe. Luna explains, "There are too many types of equipment. How can we know when what will we do when camping,"

Celestia is trying to say something but she sees Sunset is walking along the street. Celestia calls the orange dragon to come here. Sunset looks at them and realizes the Sister even if they are in disguise. Sunset rubs her head, "So... have you chosen the equipment yet?"

"Not... so much," Celestia circles her hoof, "We don't know what type of equipment is good for camping," then she grins, "maybe you should share some equipment that we should buy. You are more experienced in camping, right?"

".... You're right," Sunset takes out the paper and the pen. After a while, she gives them the paper, "Here you go, I am not sure that you can take it or not."

Celestia takes it and finds that it write 'a strong spirit,' Celestia glares at the orange dragon, "This is not equipment,"

"That is the required equipment though," retorts Sunset, "You have to camp outside in over one week, and if you don't 'equip' that, you will die for sure," the orange dragon starts walking away, "I'm warning you. This thing is not simple." The Sisters look at each other as they don't know what she means, then they go back to the store to buy their camping equipment.


Coral is reading the newspaper in her room as she is whistling happily while Snow Storm is still annoyed. The kirin looks at the captain and gives her the signal to stop whistling. The earth pony shakes her head and smiles. While reading the newspaper, the captain finds that Flora is hosting a play in Manehattan. Looking at the kirin, she is sure that the kirin is not getting away easily.

"So..." Snow Storm puts the glass of orange juice on Coral's desk, "What about the case? You are going to ignore that?"

"No," Coral shakes her head, "But I am sure that they are in Manehattan, but I can't go,"

"I see..." Snow Storm rubs her chin, "You are Ponyville's captain guard, not those Manehattan's police."

Coral leans on the chair, "I want to go there to catch them."

"If you think about the escape plan, then I won't allow it." Snow Storm huffs, "I won't allow you to skip the work."

"Oh... then I command you to come with me to Manehattan," Coral Blade points at the city, "The earlier we can solve this case, the less mysterious this case is in Equestria."

"What about our job?" asks the kirin, "Don't you remember?"

"Nah... they will be fine even if I am here or not." Coral walks next to the kirin, "So... shall we go?" Snow Storm shakes her head to deny as Coral rolls her eyes and smiles. "It looks like I have to go the hard way."

"What do you..." The kirin is going to ask but Coral is already in charge at her, making the kirin surprised. After a minute, Coral manages to tie the kirin up with a magic blocking ring on her horn. The kirin is going to yell for help but Coral solves a gag to her mouth. Snow Storm glares at her as Coral puts her into a suitcase. Looking at the window, she is going to jump on the way.


Twilight is watching the map as she knows that Rarity is currently Canterlot. The purple unicorn keeps going around as Spike is preparing something. Twilight turns to the purple dragon and feels weird about this.

Spike looks at her, "If you want to celebrate a birthday party with all of our friends there, why don't we celebrate it in Canterlot. I'm sure that Princess Celestia will give us a room to celebrate."

Twilight smiles, "Great idea, Spike. We need to tell all of our friends and we can celebrate the birthday."

Twilight and Spike walk out of the library and start telling others to go. All of them are free and they are ready for the party, then they go to the train station to go to the capital. Before the train comes, Spike writes a letter to Celestia.

Celestia receives the letter and reads them. She finds that Twilight is going to celebrate her birthday here, which makes Luna happy. When they go to the train station to meet Twilight, Sunset is sitting there and waiting for the purple unicorn. The Sisters sit next to the orange dragon and chat with each other to kill time.

When the train arrives, Twilight and others meet Sunset and the Sisters as they are very happy. Celestia and Luna lead them to the party room. Inside a large room, there are a stage and a piano. Pinkie asks Celestia to know where Rarity is. Celestia points at the tower where Rarity stays. The pink pony pushes Twilight out of the room and says that she will stay there for a while. Twilight nods and she heads to Canterlot's library.

Rarity is enjoying the room after she goes around the Canterlot, it was a great experiment for her. When she just opens the door, Pinkie Pie is already there as the white unicorn falls down on the ground and grasps, making the pink pony laugh.

"Pinkie," Rarity stands up, "Don't scare me like that. I hate jumpscare." Pinkie laughs more as the white unicorn sighs, "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Don't you remember?" Pinkie hovers her hoof around Rarity, "Today is Twilight's birthday, and you have to help me to prepare for it."

"Wha...what?" Rarity is shocked, "Today is Twilight's birthday?" Pinkie nods as Rarity quickly prepares herself and closes the door, "Quick, we have to help others," and the white unicorn runs away, but suddenly she stops and turns back to the pink pony, "Eh... can you lead me to the place?" Pinkie laughs as she drags the white unicorn away.

Pinkie opens the door and sees everyone is preparing for the party, even the Sisters. Spike leads Rarity to the room as the white unicorn looks around to see what she can do, then she starts helping them to make Twilight's party.

Twilight is reading the book in the library and waiting for others. When she is closing the book and looking at the clock, she sees the pink pony is standing in front of her, which makes her surprised and fall out of the chair. Pinkie laughs at that while Twilight stands up, "Pinkie, don't do that."

"Sorry," Pinkie giggles, "I still find it funny," then the pink pony grabs Twilight's hoof, "Come on, we got a party to go."

"Wai..." Twilight is dragged away from the library. When the duo comes in front of the room, Pinkie releases her and bouncing in front of the door.

Twilight sighs and opens the door, "Happy birthday!" The sound of fireworks coming from the door. Twilight sees everyone is here and cheers. Twilight jumps in happily and joins the party.


Coral Blade is waiting for a train with a suitcase. Everypony around feels weird when the suitcase seems moving. Coral lightly kicks at it to calm it down. When the train inspector is coming, Coral walks to him to ask.

"Hey," Coral Blade waves at the train inspector, "I need a train that doesn't have any customers here. It will be a train to Manehanttan."

"Oh hey Coral," The train inspector coughs, "Sure, there is a transport train near here. You can sit there."

"Thank you. Lead the way." The train inspector nods as he leads Coral to the train that carries the ore. He invites Coral to a wagon that has chairs and a table. Coral gives the train inspector the money to buy tickets, "Here, give me two tickets,"

"Sure," The train inspector gives her two tickets, then he shouts at the train controller, "Hey, we need to start the train here."

The train starts moving as Coral walks to the suitcase. Opening the suitcase, Snow Storm is in there and is tied up. The kirin glares at the captain as Coral removes the gag, "I hate you, captain, why did you do this?"

"Because you are my assistant," Coral smiles and sit on the chair, then she puts the kirin next to her and hugs her, much as the kirin struggles. Coral says, "And I need a pillow to hug while moving away." Snow Storm gives up the struggle and lets Coral Blade hug her as she knows that she won't get away from this. The duo goes to Manehattan to solve the case, with the help of an actress.