• ...
15
 111
 578

Bait

Snow Storm is wearing an elegant green dress inside the ship as the kirin feels more embarrassed while Coral Blade is wearing a blue dress. When she sees the kirin in the dress, she finds it cute in many ways.

Snow Storm glares at her, "I'm not cute, you know. This is my mission."

"Sure, whatever you say" Coral turns to the actress, "Hey Flora, can I have the information of the place where you are going to act."

"Sure," Flora takes out the map of the stage. The stage has two floors with many seats. Flora sits down, "You see. The stage will be full of audiences and no seat will be available, so I set you to the V.I.P seat, where you can find it."

"Then... I don't need to wear this embarrassing dress, right?" Snow Storm smiles nervously, "This is the first time I wear this."

"Nah, just keep it," Coral points at the kirin, "Because it's cute," then Flora and Coral laugh while Snow Storm stomps her claws and walks away. Coral drags her back, "That's just a joke. Come inside please."

Snow Storm looks at the captain, "You know the price." The captain rolls her eyes as the kirin sits next to Flora, "So... when will we start."

"2 hours later." answers Flora, "You will prepare for the first mission, newbie."

Snow Storm nods as she knows that she can't get out of this thing. The kirin takes a deep breath and walks out the pool to calm herself down because this is a long day.


Sunset is studying magic as she has to discover a new way to fight when she is in the anti-magic zone because the magic is basically useless in this environment but her inside will not change at all. When she is studying, a knock on the library door interrupts her as Spike opens the door. The purple dragon sees Rainbow Dash is standing at the door

Rainbow asks, "Hey, Is Sunset home?" Sunset slams her face on the table because she knows what will happen. Spike calls her as the orange dragon walks downstairs. Rainbow looks at the orange dragon, then turns to the purple dragon, "Hey Spike, can we have some time alone."

"Sure," Spike lifts Twilight up and the purple duo walks away

Sunset sits down on the sofa, "So, what are you want to say?"

Rainbow points at her, then points at the orange dragon, "You and I will do a competition to see who is the better hero.

"Why should I join this pointless competition?" Sunset tilts her head and drinks tea, "I see nothing good in it."

"Because I am feeling jealous of you."

Rainbow flies to the orange dragon but Sunset stops her, then she coughs, "Why don't you ask someone who faces danger every day of life?"

"Who was that?"

"Firefighters, policies, guards, and many others." Sunset points outside, "They will risk their life for the civilians. Do they need any praise?" Rainbow is silent in that sentence. Sunset sighs, "You should go around more," then the orange dragon stands up and walks out the door to relax. Rainbow doesn't know what to say about this.


Sunset walks to the park to relax. On the way to the park, she sees a firefighter is rescuing a coat from the building that is on fire. The orange dragon smugs and just passes the fire building to let the firefighters do their job. Once the dragon gets there, she starts looking at the sky. Suddenly, a group of ponies are watching the library. When she turns to look at them, they go back to talk to each other.

"So obviously," Sunset murmurs and looks at the sky, "Twilight will send them offhand." She closes her eyes and takes a nap. When she just opens her eyes, Pinkie Pie is standing on the dragon's knees and her face is close to the Sunset's face, making the orange dragon glare at her, "Stop doing this, Pinkie. You will give a lot of ponies a heartache."

"Sorry," Pinkie giggles and jumps down, "I find it so funny. AND... I want your rub on my back,"

"Eh... sure," Sunset starts rubbing the pink pony's back and neck as Pinkie is enjoying this. "I just have a problem with Rainbow Dash when she addicts to become a hero."

"And what's wrong with that?" Pinkie pulls herself closer to the claw, "I don't see anything wrong."

Sunset huffs, "The problem is... you, Rainbow, and the rest of the girls are already heroes in Equestria. Why didn't she see that?" Sunset continues to rub her neck, "and you still work normally like other non-hero ponies."

"Ohhh..." Pinkie jumps out and bounces furiously, "I think I have an idea for my little Dashie. Thank you," then she bounces away, which makes Sunset confusing a lot. Suddenly, Pinkie bounces back to the orange dragon, "Oh, I forgot. I can't walk on the clouds. Can you help me?"


Rainbow is lying on the cloud bed and thinks about what Sunset said before. She is frustrated as what the dragon says is true. The pony who does the job faces danger every day. The cyan pegasus stands up and goes out to relax. When she opens the door, she sees a black coat pony is standing in her way. "Who are you?" demands Rainbow as the cyan pegasus stands back.

The black coat pony throws the knife near the cyan pegasus. Rainbow dodges and she tries to run away. The cyan pegasus goes to the back door to escape but the black coat pony is standing there. Rainbow feels her fear is over her as the pony takes a knife and steps closer. "Stand back. I'm warning you," when the pegasus touches the wall, the pony with the knife keeps walking to the cyan pegasus, "Please don't kill me," The black coat pony is going to stab her as the cyan pegasus closes her eyes.

Rainbow Dash opens her eyes and sees the knife is actually a cake as a pink pony is standing in front of her. She laughs out loud as the cyan pegasus knows that is her prank.

"Pinkie," yells Rainbow, "That's not funny."

"Ya," Pinkie puts her face near the cyan pegasus, "And it is not funny when you are addicted to being a hero like that. Sunset is already told about it. Is that right?"

"No... eh ... She lied. I am not addicted, okay?"

"Hard to believe that,"

Pinkie pulls out many photographs about Rainbow Dash. The cyan pegasus looks at it and covers her face with her front hooves. Pinkie puts her face near the cyan pegasus face as the cyan pegasus feels nervous, then she yells, "Fine fine, I promise that I will try not to be addicted," Pinkie looks at her in stern looks, making the cyan pegasus yells louder, "I mean it. I am Pinkie promise it."

Pinkie smiles and bounces, "Sure, how about some cupcakes? I am doing you a favor. My treat"

"I love it," Rainbow Dash smiles as she follows Pinkie to Sugarcube Corner.


Celestia is waiting for Luna to come back as she is worried about her sister. When she stands up and wants to go inside the forest, a figure covered by vines is walking out of the forest, making the white alicorn jump back and lighten her horn.

"Wait, Sister." Luna tries to explain, "It's me, Luna."

"Luna?" Celestia tilts her head, "Why do you become a vine beast."

"Not funny, sister," Luna teleports out of the vines, "I take these things to make a house, and I think these vines can be like a rope."

Celestia levitates a rope and analyzes it. She pulls the vine at two sides to see if this rope can contain things or not. The vine isn't cut off as Celestia takes out a branch and a rock, then she starts sharpening the rock to make it cut the tree. When it is done, the white alicorn ties the branch and the rock by the vine.

"Now it's done," Celestia smiles and walks to the tree and swings at the tree. It leaves a mark on the tree but the branch is broken. Luna giggles as Celestia glares at her, "Fine, I will find another fittable branch,"

Celestia and Luna look around to see a fittable branch. After 15 minutes, they manage to find the two fittable branches with a stone. Celestia sits down and sharpens the stone while Luna ties the branches with the stone. When they are done, the Sister starts chopping down one tree first. After 30 minutes, they manage to chop down a tree as Celestia doesn't know this tree is so hard to cut.

"This is harder than I thought," Celestia breathes heavily, "How can we build a house with this speed."

Luna rubs her chin, "How about we enhance this axe? I'm sure that this will work."

"That's a great idea," Celestia and Luna start enhancing the axe. After five minutes, the axe has been enhanced as the Sister starts chopping the tree. It is faster than they thought. The Sisters start feeling fun and they want to chop all the trees.


Snow Storm is sitting in the V.I.P zone. The zone allows ponies and others can watch all of the audience's zones. Flora is performing a play while the captain isn't around, which makes the kirin very angry at her. Snow Storm sighs and she takes out the scope to watch the minotaur as she is very boring.

"Hey beauty," the kirin looks behind and sees a blue stallion is there, "Can I ask while you are alone?"

"None of your business." The kirin huffs, "Don't make me angry or I will set this stage on fire."

"Aw... What a cute mare!" The blue stallion turns away, "Sure, suit yourself. I will leave you alone."

Snow Storm looks back to the scope as she is watching the minotaur. Suddenly, a pony is walking to the minotaur and gives the minotaur something. The kirin adjusts the scope to look closer. She finds that it is the drug. Jumping out of the scope, she wants to catch the minotaur but a tower is covering her nose as the kirin is struggling to fight against that. After a while, she fainted. The pony commands his minion to carry her away.

Snow Storm wakes up and finds that she is in the old building. The kirin is suspended in the middle of the room with several mares inside the cage. Snow Storm struggles against the bond. Suddenly, the door opens as the brown pony is walking inside the room and sits down in front of her face.

"Well, well, well," The stallion shakes his head, "Can any mare be more careful? I assume that you should be more careful than that."

"Who are you?" asks Snow Storm, "and what are you going to do with these mares?"

"AH, tough mare huh?" The stallion stands up, "I am the boss here. Since you are going to be sold, I will tell you. They will be sold into the caribou kingdom."

"I won't let you," yells the kirin, "Get off me and I will punch you to the ground."

"Sure," The stallion starts walking out of the room. The minotaurs are walking inside and gag her, then they put her into a wooden box. The kirin is struggling inside the box as the minotaurs start carrying her away. Then, they put all of the mares into a cart and covers it with a large carpet. After a while, the cart moved to the harbor. On the roof of the building, two shadows are following the cart without anyone knowing. The case will be in chaos.