• Published 29th Aug 2022
  • 1,218 Views, 55 Comments

A Certain Magical Sunset - Babroniedad



Life is Bigger, Wilder, and More Wonderful than They ever Imagined! A Certain Scientific Railgun Crossover.

  • ...
5
 55
 1,218

PreviousChapters Next
A Certain Magical Sunset - Act 2 - 21 - Interlude - Aleister Crowley

Interlude - Aleister Crowley

The vat glowed with a red haze, bubbles misting up from around the figure suspended upside down within. White hair whipping about, small mists of bubbles seething from them slowly. He scowled, his ire written clearly on his features.

“Explain please, Constance. What exactly just happened? How did this come to pass!” he commanded.

“Director, an attempt was made on the life of the goddess Twilight by a fellow guest. This guest has been at the academy for over a year as a guest professor adjunct for the Garden of Life research institute. The institute professes to have not known of her cabal affiliations,” informed his assistant.

“Indeed? That will be dealt with later. Continue please,” replied Alistar.

“The adjunct requested permission to contact Ms. Sparkle in her role as an intern. She wished to facilitate their working together on several projects, as the goddesses are currently interning there. The permission was given, and she was allowed to arrange a meeting between herself and Ms. Sparkle to discuss the collaboration. It was apparently during this meeting that she revealed her true intentions, attempting to sever the goddesses' life force from her core with a magical artifact she had hidden on her person. Apparently, Ms. Sparkle was able to call out before the attack was successful, and Ms. Shimmer neutralized the threat against her fellow goddess.”

“Do we know how she did so? Or what has happened to the assailant?” asked Alistar.

“We do not, director. We only know that she has disappeared from Academy City. We cannot detect her anywhere within the city bounds,” informed his assistant.

“I do want to know what happened to that creature,” spat Alistar, “but I am not willing to further upset the goddesses to learn it. Please see that they are given what comforts and consolations we can offer, and know that we are horrified as well and are doing everything in our power to address it.”

“Just so, director. It will be done,” agreed his assistant.


In a Martian desert, windswept sand blew and piled over a lifeless body, staring up into the reddish sky, hands still clasped around her throat.

PreviousChapters Next