• Published 29th Aug 2022
  • 1,218 Views, 55 Comments

A Certain Magical Sunset - Babroniedad



Life is Bigger, Wilder, and More Wonderful than They ever Imagined! A Certain Scientific Railgun Crossover.

  • ...
5
 55
 1,218

PreviousChapters Next
A Certain Magical Sunset - Act 1 - 20 -Interlude 4 - Pinchy and the Coven

Interlude 4 - Pinchy and the Coven

Pinchy pulled the runestone out from under her mattress and put it on the bed. She held her hands out over the stone and chanted an incantation. During this, her eyes were screwed shut while her hands glowed with amber power. The runes in the stone glowed with amber light, and a portal opened over the top of the stone.

Pinchy bowed low, her head down on the bed before the stone. “I bring news, esteemed one.”

The cowled figure in the portal glowed with amber power. “Speak slave. I will listen.”

“I have news on the new goddess you spoke of. I slipped the picture you gave me under the pillow of the woman who tried to kill her. She now seeks magical power to destroy her. She is willing to sell her own soul to accomplish this. She may be of use to you in your struggles against the new goddess,” informed Pinchy.

“This is excellent news, slave. Well done. Yes, we may well be able to use her to destroy the new goddess. I will inform the coven and relate our instructions to you,” the cowled figure stated.

“I await your instructions, esteemed one,” replied Pinchy, head still pressed to the mattress. The glow faded from the stone as the portal faded. Pinchy took the stone and placed it back in its hiding place under her mattress, then laid down to contemplate what might follow.

PreviousChapters Next