• Published 29th Aug 2022
  • 1,218 Views, 55 Comments

A Certain Magical Sunset - Babroniedad



Life is Bigger, Wilder, and More Wonderful than They ever Imagined! A Certain Scientific Railgun Crossover.

  • ...
5
 55
 1,218

PreviousChapters Next
A Certain Magical Sunset - Act 2 - 08 - Interlude 6 - Gilda and the Coven

Interlude 6 - Gilda and the Coven

Gilda sat on her cot with the package. She unwrapped it, set aside the envelope inside while looking at the rune-covered rock and leather-covered book that were with it. She flipped through the book quickly. It was full of spells and incantations. Setting both aside, she picked up the envelope and opened it.

Miss Griffin, you want to take out a goddess. We are willing to help. For a price. Your soul is forfeit. If you are willing, activate the stone using the spell on page 47. That will bind you to our coven and seal our deal. We await your contact. Do not keep us waiting.

Gilda turned to page 47 in the book. There was a brown bone sharpened to a point on one end pushing into the binding. Gilda read the spell on the page, blanching as she read. She put the book down and took a deep breath.

“To end you, Shimmer, I’d pay hell itself. I’m doing this.”

She took the stone and placed it in the middle of the cot. Taking the bone from the book, she pricked her right index finger while holding it over the stone. Her blood dripped onto the stone. Taking the book in her left hand. she chanted the spell. The book, her hands, and the stone glowed with amber power and a portal appeared above the stone.

The book dropped from Gilda’s hand onto the cot. “Oh shit!”

A cowled face appeared in the portal. “No, my dear slave. You meant, ‘Oh hell,’ and yes, that is indeed where you are going. Before that happens, however, we will help you with your little goddess issue.”

Gilda smiled.

PreviousChapters Next