• Published 29th Aug 2022
  • 1,218 Views, 55 Comments

A Certain Magical Sunset - Babroniedad



Life is Bigger, Wilder, and More Wonderful than They ever Imagined! A Certain Scientific Railgun Crossover.

  • ...
5
 55
 1,218

PreviousChapters Next
A Certain Magical Sunset - Act 1 - 13 - Interlude 2 - Gilda in Prison

Interlude 2 - Gilda in Prison

Gilda lay in her cot staring out her cell window. The sun was setting through the bars and reinforced glass.

“Bitch!” Gilda growled to herself. “Hope she rots in hell.”

She stared at the photo she had found under her pillow earlier. It was a picture of Sunset Shimmer, grinning, fully ponied up in her angelic form, magic streaming from the ethereal horn on her head and wings of crimson fire holding her aloft. It looked to be a photo of her in some sort of battle. The caption under it read simply

Your Girlfriend is a Goddess!

Every time Gilda read that she shook with rage. No one had better ever call the one she blamed more than anyone for putting her here in prison her girlfriend.

“If she had just died or something it would have been worth it,” Gilda continued to grumble to herself. “If I ever see her again I swear I’ll finish her off so fast she won’t know what hit her.”

“Still thinking about that skank?” asked her cell-mate. “Damn, girl. Just let that shit go. It’s just gonna eat you up. Save that shit for when you ever meet her again. Then you can pound the crap outta her without screwing yourself over thinking about it all the time.”

“You don’t get it Rotgut! That bitch took everything from me!” groused Gilda.

“And? What the hell are you gonna do about it in here, girl? Aside from pissing me off with all your bitching and giving yourself an ulcer and a heart attack. Let ... it ... go. Please! I am sick of hearing you whine about it,” Rotgut replied. “Seriously girl! Shit or get off the pot.”

“I need to learn some of that damned magic she and her friends were throwing around. Then I would teach all them a nice solid lesson in who to screw with,” Gilda mused.

“What? You're gonna be one of those damned espers like they keep talking about over in Japan?” asked Rotgut.

“No! Hell no! I don’t know jack about that. I want some demon god-level magic so I can summon some horror to eat her damned soul. I want her damned and gone!” growled Gilda.

“Then you need to talk to one of the covens. That’s the wretched crap they peddle. Find Pinchy in the yard. She can hook you up with those fools. Look out, though. They usually want way more from you than they deliver to you. They’re bad news all around,” warned Rotgut.

“Pinchy, huh? Okay. Thanks, Rotgut. I’ll look her up. You’re alright,” thanked Gilda.

“Whatever girl. You do you. Just quit bitching when I’m trying to relax,” requested Rotgut while rolling back over.

Gilda mused on her new plans. Sunset was going to get what was coming to her if she had to storm hell itself to bring it to her.

PreviousChapters Next