• Published 20th Oct 2021
  • 3,946 Views, 79 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog X My Little Pony: Chaos & Harmony - Battwell



Sonic the Hedgehog and The Mane Six team up against the evil Dr. Eggman in this feature fanfiction

  • ...
8
 79
 3,946

The Badnik Production Facility

The Tornado flew through some clouds and boosted forward towards Cloudsdale, meanwhile Sonic and Rainbow Dash were talking to one another.

"Wait, wait, wait. So you're telling me that you pegasi control the weather?' Sonic asked.

"Yep." Rainbow replied.

"That is awesome!!!" Sonic said.

"Well how does the weather work on your world?" Rainbow asked.

"The weather usually does its own thing. No one controls it on our world." Sonic replied.

"Huh, weird."

(End song)

"Guys, we're approaching Cloudsdale now." Tails informed the team.

As they flew forward, Cloudsdale came into view, only it didn't look like Cloudsdale anymore, instead was a floating factory in the sky that had Badniks coming in and out of it. Rainbow gritted her teeth in anger, "When I get my hooves on that EggHead!!!"

"Calm down, Rainbow." Fluttershy said.

"We'll tear this factory apart, just like we did with the Chemical Plant, don't worry." Twilight said.

Sonic then smirked to his best friend, who smirked right back at him. Sonic then ran to the other side of the wing and crouched down, "I'm gonna get a head start, meet you all down there!"

Sonic then ran off the wing and air dashed in the air and landed on the metallic flooring of the factory.

"SONIC, WAIT!!! WE NEED A PLAN OF ATTACK!!!" Twilight yelled.

"I have a plan. Attack!!!" Rainbow yelled as she zoomed forward and broke into the factory.

Twilight shook her head in annoyance, "They're just as bad as each other."

Twilight then turned her head and saw a horde of flying Egg Pawns heading their way.

"Uh, Tails?" Twilight asked worryingly.

Tails then turned his head and saw the Egg Pawns heading their way. He then turned the plane around and began firing upon the squadron. Each bullet destroying an Egg Pawn, one of them opened their mouth and fired a missile at the Tornado. Tails then looked to Twilight, who charged up her magic and used it to redirect the missile back towards the Egg Pawn, destroying it on impact.

"Mighty fine job, you two." Applejack complimented.

Tails then spotted some wasp Badniks and more flying Egg Pawns exiting the factory and headed their way. Twilight then jumped out of the plane and flew through the sky and began firing beams of magic at the newly deployed squadron. Tails turned the plane and began firing at the squadron, assisting Twilight.

"Thanks, Tails." Twilight thanked.

As Tails smiled, he suddenly got an alert on his dashboard. It showed four red dots approaching them, "Guys, we got incoming!"

Twilight was about to ask what was wrong but was suddenly hit in the chest by a red beam. She fell and crashed into the factory. The one who shot the beam flew in after her while another flew into another part of the factory. Tails was about to give chase when suddenly he saw Metal and Mecha flying towards the factory. Metal entered the factory while Mecha flew towards the Tornado.

"Uh oh." Tails said as he gulped.

Mecha then boosted right towards him and shot a red beam from the palm of his hand, Tails out maneuvered the blast, but Mecha landed on the hood of the plane and began punching the glass that protected Tails. Applejack then saw enough and got out of her seat and leaped at Mecha Sonic, knocking them both off of the plane.

"APPLEJACK, NO!!!" Rarity screamed in alarm.

Applejack continued to punch Mecha, but he simply grabbed her body and flew onto the roof of the factory. Applejack rolled to a stop while Mecha skidded to a stop. He glared at the cow pony and launched right at her, she rolled away from the attack and continued to do so.

Tails then had an idea and turned to the others, "Hold onto something!!!"

"Why?" Spike asked.

Tails then flipped a secret panel on his dashboard and the Tornado began to transform.

The newly transformed Tornado then flew down towards Mecha and punched him with its giant fists. The punch sent Mecha flying through the air, he quickly recovered and got into a battle stance as the Tornado came in for another strike.

(End song)

As Twilight rolled to a stop inside the factory, she looked up and saw who had hit her. It was a robotic version of herself. The metal duplicate landed and its razor sharp wings folded back into the robots sides as the sides of its body shut.

Twilight stared wide eyed at the robotic creation, "W....what are you?"

Mecha Twilight then responded by firing a red beam from her horn, Twilight used her wings to quickly move to the left to avoid the blast. Twilight then flew forward and fired a beam of her own. Mecha Twilight simply jumped over the beam as her wing emerged from her sides and flew towards the alicorn.

The two tackled one another as they rose up further into the air, Mecha Twilight punched Twilight in the face and then fired multiple missiles from her hooves. Twilight put up a shield to protect herself from the missiles. The impact sent her flying back and she hit a wall.

Mecha Twilight then flew forward to try and hit the alicorn, Twilight quickly teleported away as the robotic duplicate hit the wall with her hoof. She turned around only to be hit in the chest by Twilight's beam of magic. The impact sent her into the wall, the beam continued to hit the duplicate in the chest, Twilight wasn't letting up. She then used more power and it resulted in Mecha Twilight being blasted through the wall.

Mecha Twilight recovered as red electricity began to swirl around her, she was going into Maximum Overdrive. She then rushed forward towards her predecessor at high speeds. Twilight's eyes widened as she flew higher into the air to avoid the overcharged robot.

She continued flying as the robot continued to give chase. They flew all through the factory, but Mecha Twilight was catching up to her. Twilight had to think of something, and quick.

Twilight then stopped mid air and turned around and began charging her horn to extreme lengths. Mecha Twilight was charging right at her, Twilight grunted as she couldn't hold in the energy anymore. She released a massive beam of magic directly at her metallic counterpart. The beam hit Mecha Twilight, resulting in a massive explosion. As the smoke cleared, Twilight saw Mecha Twilight fall down into the darkness below, putting it out of commission for good.

Twilight sighed as she floated down to the nearest platform to rest.

(End song)

As Rainbow was plowing through the factory, she was suddenly struck in the side, causing her to fall to the ground. She shook her head and saw Metal Dash hovering right in front of her.

"What the heck is this?" Rainbow asked.

Metal Dash then tackled Rainbow through multiple rooms and threw her to a nearby platform. She rolled to a stop and glared at her metal counter part.

"Okay then. You wanna go? LET'S GO!!!" Rainbow shouted as she charged right towards Metal Dash.

Metal Dash fired a beam out of her chest, causing Rainbow to sway to the right to avoid it. She came close to hitting her counterpart, but Metal Dash quickly uppercut the rainbow maned pegasus. She then quickly kicked her in the stomach, and then hit her in the chest with a chest beam, sending her flying across the room.

Rainbow recovered in mid air and quickly moved out of the way as Metal Dash charged right towards her. Rainbow then flew off with Metal Dash giving chase.

Metal Dash flew over Rainbow's head and hovered in front of her. She then turned to the left slightly and readied her wing. She then threw several razor blades from her metallic wing at the rainbow maned pegasus.

"WHAT THE HAY?!"

Rainbow swayed left and right to dodge the attacks. Metal Dash then fired another beam from her chest, but Rainbow ducked underneath it and boosted forward and hit her metallic counterpart in the chin. She then grabbed her back leg and swung her around in a circular motion. She then let her go and the robot was sent flying into a nearby wall.

Before she had time to recover, Rainbow charged right into her chest and sent her through the wall of the facility. Rainbow then started attacking her from all angles at high speeds. She then stopped in front of the robot as she began to malfunction.

Rainbow smirked as she boosted forward and plowed right through Metal Dash's torso. The robot then blew apart as Rainbow turned around and smirked.

"Nothing can be as awesome as the original." Rainbow said.

She then turned to see the Tornado in battle mode fighting Mecha. She then smirked as she boosted forward.

Mecha fired another blast from his visor and the Tornado almost got damaged by the attack, but Tails was quick enough to see the attack coming. Mecha then had had enough and began charging up his Maximum Overdrive. Tails was about to act when suddenly, he saw Rainbow Dash charging right towards him.

Tails smirked as he knew what Rainbow intended to do. Just as Mecha was about to finish charging, he was suddenly pushed in the back at high speeds by Rainbow. He was sent flying towards Tails, who used the Tornado's giant fist to punch a hole through Mecha's torso.

Mecha started twitching as electricity was protruding his body. He then exploded right in front of the group of heroes, Rainbow landed in front of the Tornado as Tails used it to give a thumbs up, to which Rainbow winked back at the fox.

(End song)

Sonic was running down a very large hallway, dodging giant buzzsaws and flying Egg Pawns.

Suddenly, a familiar metal hedgehog passed him and hovered right in front of the hedgehog.

Sonic smirked as he continued running, "Hey, Metal. So you wanna go for a second round?"

Metal then clenched his fists and glared at the hedgehog.

"I'll take that as a yes!!!"

Metal then fired a beam from his chest towards his loathsome copy. Sonic had to switch lanes and hit Metal in the chest with a Homing Attack. Metal recovered charged directly at the hedgehog, Sonic jumped over him as his metallic counterpart passed him.

Metal then turned around and fired another beam at Sonic, who moved to another lane again to avoid the attack. Metal's eyes glowed as he charged forward and was ahead of Sonic once again. His hands then started to glow a blue purplish colour, as did the walls. Metal then pulled his hands to the front of him and pieces of the wall came off.

"Well, that's new." Sonic said.

Metal then threw the pieces of the wall at Sonic. Sonic had simply jumped and landed on the pieces of the wall and used them to get closer to Metal. He then used a Homing Attack to hit Metal, causing him to fall to the ground and roll down the hallway behind Sonic.

Metal then quickly recovered and dashed for his loathsome copy. He tried to attack him from behind, but Sonic saw this coming and skidded to a stop before backflipping over Metal. Sonic landed and then curled into a ball and started reeving. Metal turned around and charged at him once more with his right claw ready to slash him.

"Game over, Metal!" Sonic said as he finally dashed forward and hit Metal right in the chest, sending the robot high into the air before exploding.

Sonic untucked and skidded to a stop and turned behind him. He saw Metal's head roll to the floor, he then drop kicked it away before running down the hallway.

(End song)

Sonic then reached the main reactor of the factory, he placed his left hand on his hip before smirking. He then curled into a ball and hit the reactor several times with multiple Homing Attacks. The reactor then began to explode as Sonic dashed out of the reactor room.

Meanwhile on the roof, Rainbow was about to head back inside when suddenly, they all heard an alarm go off. Twilight then teleported to the roof but fell to her belly out of exhaustion. Rainbow and Applejack then rushed over to check on their friend.

"Twi, you okay?" Applejack asked.

Twilight nodded just before Sonic made a hole through the roof and met up with the others.

"Hey, guys. So this place is about to blow and we don't wanna be here when it does." Sonic informed the others.

"But what about Cloudsdale?" Rainbow asked.

"Don't worry, we'll help with the repairs once we stop EggHead. Now come on, let's get outta here." Sonic said, they all nodded and ran towards the Tornado.

The Tornado then took off to the sky as the factory exploded, hindering Eggman's plans even further. Sonic stood on the wing of the plane and turned to his best friend. "All right, where to next?"

Tails was about to respond but was interrupted by a green laser coming from behind them. The laser just barely missed the plane so luckily no one was hurt.

"What was that?" Rarity asked.

Sonic turned around and saw what had attacked them. It was Eggman, in a new dragon like mech.

"You're not getting away that easily, hedgehog!!!" Eggman exclaimed.

"Hey, EggHead. Finally decided to come out and play, huh?" Sonic retorted.

"Joke all you want, hedgehog!!! But none of you will be laughing when you are all destroyed by my latest creation. The Egg Cybernese!!!" Eggman shouted.

The mech roared and Sonic simply smirked, "All right then, Eggman. Let's play!!! Girls, you ready?"

The girls nodded and Sonic smirked. Twilight turned around and glared at the mad doctor.

"Let's play, Robotnik." Twilight said as she readied for battle.

Author's Note:

The factory has been put out of commission

But before they can continue with their adventure, Eggman finally decides to come out and play.

Next time we see the heroes fight Eggman in his newest creation.

The Egg Cybernese!!!

See you all next chapter.