• Published 20th Oct 2021
  • 3,945 Views, 79 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog X My Little Pony: Chaos & Harmony - Battwell



Sonic the Hedgehog and The Mane Six team up against the evil Dr. Eggman in this feature fanfiction

  • ...
8
 79
 3,945

Vs. The Metal Six

The Tornado flew through the dark clouds in the sky, thunder and lightning roaring in the sky the heroes flew through. Sonic glanced back and saw Twilight, who looked a little disheartened. A look of worry appeared on his face as he looked at the alicorn.

"Twi, what's wrong?" Sonic asked.

Twilight sighed and looked at the speedy blue hedgehog with sadness etched in her eyes, "I'm meant to be the Princess of Equestria, the pony everypony looks to for guidance, to lead them into the future. But as soon as I step into the role of princess, I lose the capital of Equestria and a madman is on a warpath for the conquest of not only one world, but two!!! And I feel like I'm not enough to save one world, let alone two. Some Princess of Equestria I turned out to be."

Sonic looked at the mare, who had tears brimming the edge of her eyes. Sonic sighed and looked down to his feet.

"You know, when Eggman first appeared. No-one could stop him, he just took and took and no-one did a thing to stop him. I decided that enough was enough and stood up to him. I made sure to send him packing. But when he came back with newer Badniks, I thought that this would be too much for me to handle. But that's when I met Tails. He and I bonded and worked together to stop Eggman. And we've been doing that ever since." Sonic said as he turned to Twilight.

He smiled at the mare and continued, "My point is, Twi. Is that one hedgehog or pony alone is never enough. That's why I have Tails and my other friends. That's why you have your friends. That's why you have me."

"You're never alone, sugarcube." Applejack said as she smiled kindly.

"We're with you until the end, darling." Rarity said.

"I'll always be there for you, Twilight." Fluttershy said as she also smiled kindly.

"Yeah, you're one of my bestest, most best friends, Twilight!!!" Pinkie Pie beamed happily.

"Yeah, you know I never leave my friends hanging." Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm here for you, Twilight." Spike said as he hugged Twilight.

"I've got your back." Tails said.

"We all do." Sonic finished off as he gave her a thumbs up.

Twilight cried tears of joy and smiled. She then wiped the tears away and continued to smile, "Thank you. Thank you all. I couldn't ask for better friends than all of you."

They all smiled in return as they continued forward towards Canterlot.

Meanwhile, Eggman sat on his throne on the Death Egg Mark II, staring at a monitor in front of him. It displayed the Tornado, approaching Canterlot at high speeds. Eggman then stood from his throne and turned to the Metal Six.

"You all know your assignments!!! Make sure nobody, and I mean NOBODY, interferes with Phase 2!!! Do not fail me!!!" Eggman ordered.

The Metal Six nodded and each flew out of the room.

Eggman then sat back down and pressed a button on the arm of his throne and belayed an order, "RELEASE THE EGG FLEET!!!"

Outside the battlestation, several ships flew through the storm clouds and hovered above Canterlot, ready for the incoming battle.

Eggman saw this on his monitor and stood from his throne, "Heh heh heh heh. OH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!!"

(End song)

The Tornado was getting close to Canterlot, in fact they were so close that Canterlot was in view.

Rainbow Dash looked determined, "This is it." She then looked back towards her friends, "You guys ready?"

They each gave a nod while Sonic gave a thumbs up. Twilight then teleported out of the plane and flapped her wings next to Rainbow, keeping her in the air.

She gave her friends one last look before turning around and looking at Canterlot, "Let's finish this!"

The Tornado boosted through the sky with Rainbow and Twilight leading the group towards Canterlot. The heroes gazed their eyes on the Egg Fleet, their faces had a look of shock before it turned to a look of determination. The Egg Fleet flew forward and began firing on the heroes. The Tornado swayed left and right and returned fire, Rainbow boosted forward and tore through multiple cannons on one of the ships in the Egg Fleet.

Twilight fired a beam of magic from her horn, it tore down the middle of one of the ships, tearing it in half. With one ship destroyed, the Tornado boosted through and fired multiple missiles at the Egg Fleet, doing severe damage to the fleets weapons.

The Tornado flew over one of the ships and Sonic jumped off the wing of the Tornado. He did some flips and landed on the ship, with one knee on the ground and one knee in a kneeling position. He then stood up and dashed forward, the cannons on the ship fired on the hedgehog, Sonic swayed left and right to avoid the multiple explosions around him. He then leaped into the air and performed multiple Homing Attacks on multiple cannons, destroying them. Sonic then continued running and trashing the airship until he had had enough and jumped into the air and performed a Homing Attack on the command deck.

Sonic then landed back down and saw that the ship he was on was beginning to explode. He decided to think fast and run to the edge of the ship and jump off of it. He curled into a ball and dashed through the air and landed on the closest ship.

Rainbow moved up and down through the ship, causing several explosions as she plowed through. She then tore through the ship and flew out of the end of the ship and hovered mid air. She turned around and saw the ship she tore through begin to explode.

She smirked and was about to make her way to the next ship, but she was suddenly tackled to a ship below her. She landed harshly, bouncing and rolling to a stop. She looked up and saw the one who had tackled her. It was an improved version of Metal Dash.

The two glared at each other, "Oh, look who's back. So, you wanna go for another round, huh? FINE BY ME!!!"

Rainbow then flew up towards her metal copy.

Meanwhile in the Tornado, Tails saw Rainbow and Metal Dash charge towards each other. He was about to assist, when suddenly, Mecha Twilight landed on the wing of the plane and charged her horn, ready to kill Tails. She would've succeeded had it not been for Twilight, who tackled her to the ship below.

"WHAT IN TARNATION?!" Applejack yelled in confusion.

They all glanced down to the ship below and saw a sight that shook them. They saw the Metal Six, glaring at the plane.

"Eggman made metal duplicates of you!!!" Tails stated.

Applejack then turned to her friends, who each had a stern look on their faces, except for Fluttershy, who had a worried look on her face. Applejack then turned to Tails, "Tails, take us down there. Spike, stay here, ya here?"

Spike nodded as Tails flew down towards the ship. Tails couldn't land the plane, unless he wanted to risk being shot, so he opened the glass that protected them and dived down just low enough for the ponies to jump out. They each jumped out, Applejack landing on her feet while the rest tumbled to a stop.

They looked and saw Pinkie coming down with a parachute with her face on it. She landed down as her friends stared in confusion.

Rainbow then came crashing down and landed harshly next to her friends. She got up as Twilight teleported next to them. They all stood together and glared at their metal counterparts.

(End song)

Pinkie then decided to break the silence, "Imitation is the best form of flattery."

Rainbow then gritted her teeth, "Let's trash these posers!!!"

They all nodded and got into a crouched position, ready to fight. Sonic saw this from the ship he was on and was about to help, but decided against it and continued destroying the remaining ships, this was the girls fight.

The two teams glared at each other before charging at one another. The two teams met as thunder struck in the background. They met in the middle and spread out, each fighting their respective counterparts.

Pinkie bounced as her robotic counterpart landed with force. Metal Pinkie's hoof suddenly changed into a gatling gun, she raised her hoof prepared to fire.

"Hey, that's random!!! He got me just right." Pinkie said before bouncing away.

Metal Pinkie fired her gun and followed Pinkie as she bounced, each shot she fired missing. Pinkie then pulled out a barrage of cupcakes and hurled them at her metal counterpart. Metal Pinkie shot at the tasty treats, destroying them. She then changed her hoof back and flew forward, Pinkie then somehow bounced so high into the air that she jumped over the metal mare.

"Missed me!"

Metal Pinkie landed and turned around to face Pinkie. Suddenly, two cannons emerged from her sides and she fired at the party pony. Pinkie then ran forward and slid under the cannon balls and leaped into the air and slammed a cupcake in Metal Pinkie's face.

Pinkie then turned and bucked her across the ship. Metal Pinkie rolled to a stop before getting up again. She then flew up into the air and fired lasers from her eyes at the party pony. Pinkie bounced around as she dodged the laser. Pinkie then pulled out her Party Cannon and fired at the metal pony.

Metal Pinkie was then wrapped in wrapping paper, limiting her movement. Pinkie then reloaded her cannon and was for some reason in an army uniform.

She saluted and fired a massive cake at the metal creation. The cake hit the metal mare, the frosting falling into her circuits. Metal Pinkie began to short circuit as yellow electricity began surrounding her. She then exploded in mid air, ending her for good.

"Thanks for the play date!!!" Pinkie shouted.

Mecha Rarity glared at the fashionista, Rarity doing the same to her metallic counterpart. Mecha Rarity fired a shot from her horn, Rarity casting a shield spell to protect her from the attack.

The shield dissipated as Mecha Rarity flew forward and attempted to punch Rarity in the face. Rarity quickly teleported away as she attacked.

Rarity appeared behind her metal counterpart and fired a blast from her horn. The blast hit Mecha Rarity, who skidded to a stop. Suddenly, two giant blue diamonds flew out from her sides and flew towards Rarity. Rarity fired a blast from her horn in hopes of destroying the sinister diamonds.

"Uh, oh." Rarity said as the diamonds approached her.

She quickly teleported away, but not a great distance away. The diamonds turned around and flew towards her again. Rarity was about to teleport again, but not before she got an idea. She then teleported away and appeared in front of Mecha Rarity.

Mecha Rarity swung her hoof in hopes of hitting the mare, but she ducked under it and smirked.

"This will be a blowout, darling."

She then teleported away as the diamonds approached her. The diamonds then hit Mecha Rarity instead, exploding on impact. Mecha Rarity tumbled to the ground, her body singed from the explosion. She tried to get back up, but Rarity appeared in front of her, her horn flaring as she prepared to end this.

"Take this, you ruffian!!!"

She then fired the blast from her horn and it hit the metallic mare, destroying her.

Applejack jumped to the side, avoiding the Superman punch from Metal Jack. Applejack then swung her rope around in the air before throwing it towards Metal Jack and wrapping it around her hoof. Metal Jack pulled her hoof closer to herself and Applejack was pulled towards her metal counterpart.

Metal Jack was about to attack, but was punched in the face by Applejack. Metal Jack stumbled a bit before glaring at her opponent.

Applejack smirked, "Havin' fun, partner?"

Metal Jack then raised her hoof and fired a grappling hook from underneath her hoof. It grabbed onto Applejack and pulled her in. Applejack was then punched in the face by her metallic copy. As she was flying through the air, she was pulled back by Metal Jack and punched again, and again, and again.

The grappling hook released the cowpony and she tumbled to a stop on the floor.

Metal Jack then decided to finish this and flew towards her. Applejack smiled and got up and turned around. As Metal Jack reached Applejack, Applejack bucked her metal copy right in the face, the force of the buck taking her head right off her body.

The head bounced on the floor as the body landed on its back. Applejack tilted her hat slightly forward and smirked.

Fluttershy flew away from Mecha Shy as she pursued the shy pegasus. Mecha Shy fired a laser from her eyes, Fluttershy swayed to the left to avoid the laser blast. She continued to evade the laser blasts that came her way.

"STAY AWAY!!!" Fluttershy screamed.

Mecha Shy flew ahead of her and turned around and charged her right in the chest. Fluttershy fell to the ground, whimpering in pain. Mecha Shy landed a few feet in front of her and glared at the yellow maned pegasus. Fluttershy tried to get up, but she couldn't muster the strength.

Mecha Shy walked closer to the pegasus, her eyes beginning to glow red as she charged up another laser blast. Fluttershy then mustered all the strength she could and got up just as Mecha Shy fired a laser blast from her eyes.

Fluttershy quickly flew up in the air and dodged the blast. Mecha Shy then flew up towards her, causing Fluttershy to scream and fly away. Mecha Shy gave chase, firing more laser blasts at the mare.

Fluttershy then swayed left and right once again, dodging the lasers. Fluttershy then thought to herself, she thought what would happen if Eggman won. She thought of all the poor animals that he would use for batteries. She gritted her teeth and turned around, she then charged right into Mecha Shy, sending the robot in the crossfire between a cannon and the Tornado.

The cannon fired and hit Mecha Shy, blowing her to bits. Fluttershy sighed and landed on the floor below.

Rainbow and Metal collided in mid air. Rainbow threw a punch but Metal ducked underneath it and and upercutted Rainbow, sending her back. Rainbow then gritted her teeth and charged forward, Metal did the same.

They both drew back punches and once they met in the middle, their hooves collided. Rainbow then flew back a few meters to get some distance between the two. Metal then threw some daggers from her wing towards the rainbow maned mare.

"Heh, nice try."

Rainbow flew forward and swayed left and right to avoid the deadly projectiles. Metal Dash then flew forward and tried to tackle Rainbow, but she dodged the tackle by moving to the left as the robot passed by.

Metal turned around and threw some more wing daggers at Rainbow. Rainbow then flew upward to dodge the attack. she then charged downward and tackled Metal to the ship below. Rainbow was laying into her with multiple punches. Metal then kicked Rainbow Dash off of her and flew upward into the air.

Rainbow then flew after her and tried to punch the robot, but Metal simply dodged the attack and punched Rainbow in the gut. She bent over in pain, giving Metal the chance to fly around her and kick her in the back, sending her to the ship below. Rainbow got up and then for some reason, flew away from the robotic mare.

Metal tilted her head in confusion, but then glared as she saw Rainbow flying back towards her. Metal then charged forward, Rainbow smirked as she performed a Sonic Rainboom and flew at high speeds towards Metal. When Metal and Rainbow met, Rainbow tore straight through her torso and finished her off. Metal exploded in a blaze of glory and Rainbow crossed her fore legs and smirked.

Twilight and Mecha Twilight both shot beams from their horns. The two beams collided in a blinding flash of light that sent both mare, organic and robotic, back a few meters. Mecha then raised her hooves and four claws emerged, she clenched her new claws and flew forward.

She slashed at Twilight, but the alicorn ducked under the attack and fired a beam from her horn and hit the robot directly in the chest. Mecha stumbled, but she recovered and opened the palms of her new claws and fired two rockets, one from each claw.

Twilight then smirked and flew forward directly towards the rockets. Just as she was about to hit the rockets, she teleported away, confusing Mecha. Twilight appeared behind Mecha and tapped her shoulder. Mecha turned around and was punched in the face by Twilight.

The rockets turned around and locked onto Twilight again, just like she planned. Mecha slashed at Twilight again, but she tilted her body to the right to dodge the attack. Twilight went for another punch but it was caught in Mecha's claws. Mecha then seized Twilight by the throat and began to squeeze.

Mecha then readied her other claw and prepared to strike. She was then confused as Twilight smirked. Mecha turned around and saw the rockets coming straight towards her. Twilight then flared her horn and blinded Mecha with a bright light, causing her to release Twilight from her grasp.

While Mecha was blinded, Twilight then fired a beam of magic from her horn and hit Mecha in the chest, sending her towards the incoming rockets. When the two collided, a massive explosion filled the area Mecha just occupied. Once the smoke cleared, Mecha was seen, but she was badly damaged. Twilight then flew forward and stabbed Mecha right in the chest with her horn. She then charged up her horn and released a wave of magic, destroying Mecha for good.

(End song)

The girls all sighed in exhaustion and regrouped. They all smiled at each other and joined together in a group hug. They then heard an explosion and saw the rest of the Egg Fleet falling from the sky. They all saw Sonic air dash towards the final ship, the one they were standing on. He performed a variety of flips and landed next to the girls. He got to his feet and smiled at the girls, who smiled back.

They all then saw Tails approaching the final ship, Sonic knew that he couldn't land, and so did the girls. So they recreated what they did when they first met, they jumped off the edge of the ship and grabbed hold of the Tornado. Twilight and Rainbow flew next to the Tornado and helped everyone into their seats. Tails fired a bunch of missiles and destroyed the final ship in the Egg Fleet.

The Tornado then flew upwards, towards the Death Egg Mark II.

Sonic smirked and turned to the girls, "Alright, girls." He then turned and faced the massive battlestation, "Let's go get those Emeralds back."

Author's Note:

THAT. WAS. SO. FUN. TO. WRITE!!!

That chapter was just so fun to write, I cannot wait for you all to see how this will all end.

Next time, we find out what Phase 2 is.

Stay tuned.