• Published 20th Oct 2021
  • 3,946 Views, 79 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog X My Little Pony: Chaos & Harmony - Battwell



Sonic the Hedgehog and The Mane Six team up against the evil Dr. Eggman in this feature fanfiction

  • ...
8
 79
 3,946

The Chemical Plant

The Tornado flew through the storm clouds surrounding Mt. Aris while Rainbow Dash and Princess Skystar flew beside the plane.

Rainbow looked back to the plane and asked, "So, what happened exactly?"

"Everything was fine until we all felt a sudden earthquake, which was weird since we don't get earthquakes. Suddenly these large ship things hovered above Mt. Aris and two robots that look like your friend over there showed up and started destroying everything." Skystar said as she pointed to Sonic, who clenched his teeth in anger.

"Metal and Mecha." Sonic seethed.

"Then the ship things fired a laser type thing and everything turned into metal, including some of our citizens. Mother and I were lucky that we were near the pearl when the laser thing hit. It's power prevented us from being affected like the rest of Seaquestria." Skystar said.

Tails and Sonic's eyes widened in shock, "Eggman's using a Roboticizer!!!" Tails exclaimed in panic.

Twilight looked confused, "What's a Roboticizer?"

"A Roboticizer is a device that transforms anything organic into a machine. Eggman has turned a lot of Mobians into his personal robotic slaves to do his bidding." Tails explained.

"Whoever is Roboticized loses any form of free will and must obey EggHead's commands whether they want to or not. If they fail, Eggman destroys them." Sonic continued.

The Mane 6 looked horrified at this information, how could someone be so cruel and evil?

"That..... That monster!!!" Twilight exclaimed.

"That's just sick!!!" Applejack inputted.

"Believe me when I say that Eggman has done a lot worse. Not to mention that he uses animals to power up his Badniks." Sonic said.

Fluttershy's eyes widened and then turned into a furious glare, "THAT MONSTER!!! HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO THOSE POOR ANIMALS?!" Fluttershy yelled in anger.

Twilight placed a hoof on her shoulder, "Don't worry, Fluttershy. We'll make sure he pays for his crimes." Twilight gave a reassuring smile. Fluttershy seemed to calm down a bit after that.

Tails then got a notice on his dashboard, "Guys! We're approaching Mt. Aris!!! Get ready!!!" Tails said, the others nodded in response.

Once in clear view, the heroes saw what Eggman had done to Mt. Aris and Seaquestria. He created another Chemical Plant.

Sonic looked annoyed, "Really? Another Chemical Plant? Seriously, EggHead, come up with something original."

"Sonic, look at the water." Twilight pointed out.

Sonic looked and saw that the water was turned into the colour purple due to all the pollution going into the ocean thanks to the Chemical Plant. Sonic looked angry, "That sicko!!! Doesn't he know that there are living beings down there!!!"

"SugarHog, why is it bad that the water is that purple colour?" Applejack asked worryingly.

"Because if that pollution continues at the rate it's going, all the Seaponies are gonna die." Sonic said sadly.

This shocked the Mane 6 even more.

"So, if we don't stop this plant, then there will be no more Seaquestria?" Spike asked.

"Yep, but don't worry. We'll make sure that this plant gets demolished. Tails, I'm gonna head down there and start trashing the place. You guys find a place to land and start doing the same. Hey, Rainbow, care to join me?" Sonic asked.

Rainbow smirked, "Heck yeah, in fact, let's make it interesting."

"What'cha have in mind?"

"Whoever trashes the most robots, wins." Rainbow declared.

"You're on!!!" Sonic yelled.

(End song)

Sonic jumped down from the wing of the plane and skydived down towards the Chemical Plant. He tucked and rolled into a ball and performed a spin dash once he landed to gain extra momentum. He plowed through multiple Badniks who were guarding the plant. He skidded to a stop and dashed forward, Sonic made his way by leaping from the edge of a platform and started grinding on the rails. He noticed spikes on the rail he was on and jumped to the one next to it. He then jump dashed forward and used a Homing Attack on some wasp Badniks that were firing upon him. He hit each one and landed on the floor below and continued forward.

Rainbow Dash saw Sonic had started without any notification and smirked. She flew down and tore through a horde of enemies once she reached the ground. She then flew upwards and flew through a nearby pillar, destroying it. It landed on a nearby platform and crushed some Egg Pawns that were scouting the area. Rainbow then continued down the track and flew through any enemy she saw, smiling the whole time.

"AW, YEAH!!!" Rainbow yelled.

Up above, the Tornado picked up some some ships close by and Tails decided to form a plan, "Twilight, there are some Eggman ships nearby. They could cause some trouble, I'm going after them, could you teleport everyone down there and help out?"

"You got it, good luck, Tails." Twilight then turned to her friends, "Everypony ready?" They all nodded and Twilight focused her magic and teleported her and her friends down to the Chemical Plant. Tails then activated the thrusters and boosted after the enemy ships.

Once Twilight had teleported everypony down to the Chemical Plant, Twilight turned to her friends, "Everypony, let's trash this place." Twilight smirked as everypony nodded. Spike hopped on her back as she flew off and the rest spread out to help in anyway they can.

Twilight flew through the sky and saw some wasp Badniks in the sky. They fired at her immediately, causing her to sway left and right to avoid the shots. She then fired a beam of magic at one wasp Badnik, destroying it. Spike then jumped off her back and flew towards another wasp Badnik. He then breathed green fire and hit the Badnik, destroying it. Spike then stuck his head up proudly and flew back to Twilight and landed on her back. The two winked at each other, "Great job, Spike."

Spike gave her neck a quick hug before Twilight flew faster and started firing magic blasts at the Chemical Plant.

Applejack ran on the walkways of the Chemical Plant, dodging every blast that came her way. She got her rope and swung it in the air and then wrapped it around a nearby Egg Pawn. She then smirked and started swinging it around, causing it to hit the nearby Egg Pawns, knocking them down. She let it go and it fell into the water. She then ran up to one of the Egg Pawns and bucked it in the chest, causing it to collide with the other Egg Pawns, destroying them. Applejack tilted her hat forward and continued to run forward.

Pinkie was swinging around on a nearby crane, throwing cupcakes everywhere, hoping to hit some of the wasp Badniks that surrounded her. She then laughed as she jumped off the crane and landed on a wasp Badnik and was sent crashing to the ground. The Badnik blew up while she just bounced on the ground, completely fine. She then heard some footsteps behind her and turned around to see a horde of Egg Pawns, only these ones looked different.

She giggled as she quickly dashed away as they fired upon her. They looked around before hearing something big behind them. They turned around and saw Pinkie in her Party Cannon. She fired and collided with the Egg Pawns, destroying them. She rolled around and landed on her rump. She turned around and giggled as she continued to bounce around happily.

Fluttershy ran away as several Motobugs drove after her. She led them on as they continued to chase her. She then reached the edge of the walkway and was trapped. The Motobugs reeved their wheels and sped after her. She shrieked as she took to the air, letting the Motobugs fall into the water. She sighed but didn't realise a nearby caterpillar Badnik behind her, charging up a blast from its mouth. It was about to fire but was then destroyed by Princess Skystar, Fluttershy turned around and smiled kindly at the Princess, who smiled back.

Rarity was cornered by a mob of Egg Pawns, she had no way out of her current predicament. She then began to charge her magic and teleported behind them and began to run away, the Egg Pawns giving chase. She then turned behind her and smirked as she quickly stopped and faced the mob.

"TAKE THIS YOU RUFFIANS!!!" Rarity screamed.

She then fired a blast of magic at the mob, destroying them instantly. She huffed and continued forward.

Tails dodged and weaved several shots from the armada of ships. He smirked as he pressed a button on his dashboard, he then fired several missiles at the ships, severely damaging them. He then turned around dodged some more of the shot their cannons fired. Tails did a barrel roll and fired more missiles at the ships, finishing them off for good. He then made his way back towards the Chemical Plant.

Sonic and Dash were running, or in Dash's case, flying on some blue and yellow pipes and made their way towards the main computer of the Chemical Plant, which was located in an area called the Space Port. The two smirked at each other as one final Egg Pawn stood in their way. They both dashed forward to try and destroy it first. They reached it at the same time and it blew up from both of their attacks. They both stopped at the Space Port and began tallying up the scores.

(End song)

"HAH! I got 135 robots!!! Beat that!" Rainbow gloated.

"Same. Guess it's a tie." Sonic said.

The two bumped fists/hooves and turned around to see the others approaching. Sonic and Rainbow waved at their friends as they arrived.

"Alright, girls. And Spike. This must be the main computer, it powers this entire place. If we destroy that-"

"Then this plant goes BOOM!!!" Pinkie interrupted the blue hedgehog.

"Exactly." Sonic responded.

"Well, what're we waitin' fer?" Applejack said.

Twilight stepped forward and prepared to fire a magic blast from her horn. But suddenly, Tails spoke to Sonic through his ear piece.

"Sonic? Can you hear me? I've dealt with the ships but my radar is picking up something big headed your way." Tails informed.

Just as she was about to fire, a missile exploded just in front of Twilight, if it wasn't for Sonic, who used his speed to quickly move her out of the way, she wouldn't have been so lucky. Suddenly, something big landed in front of them. They all looked up and saw a metal centaur standing before them with an angry look on his face.

"Wait, is that?" Spike said before Twilight finished his thought for him.

"TIREK?!"

Author's Note:

Thought I'd at least upload two today to make up for last chapter

Next up is a fight with the newly Roboticized Tirek.

That's sure to be fun.

See you next chapter.