• Published 20th Oct 2021
  • 3,945 Views, 79 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog X My Little Pony: Chaos & Harmony - Battwell



Sonic the Hedgehog and The Mane Six team up against the evil Dr. Eggman in this feature fanfiction

  • ...
8
 79
 3,945

Preparations

The group of heroes walked inside the doors to the Castle of Friendship, with Cozy Glow following behind in her bubble prison. They walked into the Cutie Map room and the girls, plus Spike took their seats while Sonic stood next to Rainbow's chair and Tails stood next to Fluttershy's chair. Twilight set Cozy Glow to the side and begun the meeting.

"Alright, we have destroyed every single one of Robotnik's facilities. This should hinder his plans long enough for us to strike and reclaim Canterlot." Twilight stated.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's go get him and end this!!!" Rainbow said impatiently.

"I agree with Dash. Let's crack that EggHead wide open!!!" Sonic agreed.

Tails shook his head, "I'm afraid it's not gonna be that simple, guys."

"Why not? It's just like every other time we fight Eggman. He creates a nearly impenetrable base, we head over to said base, trash it, Eggman reveals himself, unveils his plan, we stop said plan, Eggman comes back in a giant robot, I go Super and trash said robot, I hate that hedgehog, and BAM!!! What's different this time?" Sonic asked.

"Well for one, we don't have the Emeralds." Tails deadpanned.

"Oh yeah." Sonic said disappointedly.

"And two, he has his whole Egg Armada with him to back him up. If we are gonna have any chance of beating Eggman, we need to play it smart, and work together." Tails explained.

"That's not gonna be hard, I mean, we beat every single one of Eggman's Egg Bosses and absolutely demolished his facilities by working together. I think we got that in the bag." Sonic said confidently.

"Trust us, with our awesomeness combined, there's no way that EggHead is gonna beat us. We got this." Rainbow inputted cockily.

Tails and everyone else gave them both deadpanned looks. Tails and Twilight turned to one another, "The similarities are killing me." Twilight said as she rubbed he forehead with her hoof.

"Tell me about it." Tails agreed while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Look, y'all. We're gonna need to come up with a plan if we're gonna have any chance of takin' Canterlot back, yer hear?" Applejack inputted to the conversation.

"I concur, darling." Rarity said.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash turned to one another and sighed, "Fine, we'll come up with a plan, but we're still gonna look awesome." Rainbow said as she huffed.

"Probably best we do come up with a plan anyway." Sonic agreed.

"Okay good, cause I think I have a plan." Tails smiled confidently.

"Alright, Tails, you have the floor." Twilight said.

Tails nodded and cleared his throat, "Okay, the thing we should focus on before even thinking about going after Eggman is getting the Emeralds back. Which are located in the Death Egg Mark II. This way we can kill two birds with one stone." Fluttershy flinched at that, causing Tails to chuckle awkwardly, "Heh heh, sorry. What I mean is, we can disable Eggman's battlestation and we can get the Emeralds as an ace up our sleeve."

"Then we take the fight to that big fat egg meanie pants." Pinkie finished.

"Exactly. Eggman loses his greatest weapon against us, and we get the Emeralds." Tails said.

"Pardon me, darling. But, why don't we just destroy that ugly moon?" Rarity asked.

"Because it's our only means of getting home. We were only able to come here in the first place thanks to Eggman's technology and the Emeralds power. If we were to go through without the Emeralds and Eggman's tech to harness their power, then we would be torn apart atom by atom." Tails explained.

"Yeah, i'd like to stay intact, thank you very much." Sonic said.

"Once we have the Emeralds, then we take the fight to Eggman himself." Tails said.

"And finish this once and for all." Twilight finished for him.

"Um, excuse me? But what do we do with Cozy Glow?" Fluttershy asked.

Twilight glanced over to the sociopathic filly and then turned to her shy friend, "I'll let Starlight keep an eye on her until this is over."

"HEY!!! I CAN HEAR YOU!!!" Cozy shouted.

Completely ignoring the evil filly, Twilight spoke to her friends once more, "Okay, our path is clear. We head to Canterlot, find a way into the Death Egg, take the Chaos Emeralds, and then stop Robotnik."

Everyone nodded and Twilight smiled before replacing the look on her face with a determined one, "Let's finish this."

Meanwhile on the Death Egg Mark II, Eggman was overlooking Orbot and Cubot, who were typing code into their monitors. Orbot then floated over towards his master, "Sir, I've just been informed that all your facilities have been, um, destroyed."

Eggman then smiled, "Hehehehehe, OH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!!"

Orbot and Cubot looked at each other confused

"I think he finally lost it." Cubot stated.

"Heh heh. Those fools may think they have me beat by destroying my facilities. But what they don't know is that they did exactly what I wanted them to." Eggman revealed.

"You mean you wanted them to utterly humiliate you, like Sonic always does?" Cubot asked.

Eggman glared at the cubed shaped robot, "NO, YOU DUMBBOT!!! I needed them distracted so I could get the preparations for Phase 2 in order. Granted the Egg Cybernese wasn't supposed to fail, but I digress. Now, Phase 2 is finally ready to launch. ORBOT, LAUNCH THE SATELLITES!!!" Eggman ordered.

Orbot saluted and pressed a big red button. Outside the Death Egg Mark II, multiple satellites launched from the battlestation and flew up into the outer atmosphere of Equis. They then spread out across the planet and stopped when each satellite hovered above their assigned position above the planet. The satellites then opened up and came online.

Back inside the Death Egg Mark II, Orbot got an alert notifying him that everything went according to plan.

"Satellites are fully operational, boss." Orbot informed the mad doctor.

"Perfect." Eggman said as he walked to the centre of the room, where a cylinder containing the seven Chaos Emeralds rose up from the ground, "Now, begin overcharging the Emeralds."

Orbot floated over and pressed some keys on the command pad. Once Orbot tapped the last key, the Emeralds inside the cylinder were surrounded by red electricity, then the Emeralds themselves began crackling with red electricity. Eggman laughed maniacally, "OH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!! Once the Emeralds are overcharged, my machine will be fully charged, and Phase 2 will be completed!"

The two robots clapped at their master's success, he turned to the two and bowed with a wicked smile on his face.

Eggman then stood upright and looked as Orbot, "Orbot, did Squadron 5 find the remains of Metal Dash and Mecha Twilight?"

"About that, boss. Mecha Twilight was found, but was extremely damaged. But we were able to repair her and she's fully operational. Metal Dash on the other hand was damaged beyond repair." Orbot reported.

"Eh, she was a prototype anyway. Meant to be tested while the real thing was being completed. Speaking of which." Eggman then walked over to a computer console and pressed a button.

(End song)

Suddenly, the door leading into the room opened up and six red lifeless eyes glared into the room. The mechs then stepped into the room.

Eggman smiled evilly as The Metal Six stepped forward.

"Behold, the very things that will give the Element Bearers a run for their money. The Metal Six!!!" Eggman announced, "These six will keep the Element Bearers and that annoying hedgehog distracted long enough for Phase 2 to be completed. They all should be here very soon. I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!!"

Orbot looked confused, "Have the last laugh? What's good about that? Isn't that like being the last to get the joke?"

"I laugh last all the time! And people look at me like I'm an idiot." Cubot added.

Eggman glared at the dumb robot, "That's because you ARE AN IDIOT!!!"

Eggman sighed and face palmed, "Oh lord, help me." Eggman dragged his hand down his face, but then smiled evilly at the thought of his victory, "That's right, hedgehog. Bring me the very things I need to win."

Author's Note:

Next up is the moment I'm sure you've all been waiting for....

The Mane 6 vs. The Metal 6!!!

Then after that, we finally learn what Phase 2 is.

It seems pretty obvious but speculate in the comments.

Until then, see you all next chapter.