• Published 20th Oct 2021
  • 3,947 Views, 79 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog X My Little Pony: Chaos & Harmony - Battwell



Sonic the Hedgehog and The Mane Six team up against the evil Dr. Eggman in this feature fanfiction

  • ...
8
 79
 3,947

Vs. The Egg Robo Supreme

Sonic and Dash blasted down the road, following the Egg Robo Supreme. The mech's torso spun around as Eggman laughed maniacally.

"OH HO HO HO HO HO HO!!! PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!"

"Alright EggHead." Sonic begun.

"Let's finish this!" Rainbow finished.

"I'M GOING TO ENJOY ERASING YOU TWO FROM THE FACE OF EXISTENCE!!! GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!" Eggman shouted.

The mech then fired a giant green laser blast that engulfed the entire street from its left hand. Sonic quickly jumped in the air and air dashed to the rooftops nearby while Rainbow flew above the laser and went straight for Eggman.

Eggman saw this coming and quickly detached the mechs right hand and punched her to the ground. She tumbled and rolled down the street as Eggman laughed.

"Nice try, pegasus!"

The mech detached the left hand and both hands moved towards Sonic, who was still running on the rooftops, and hovered both hands on both sides of the hedgehog. Sonic knew what he was going to do and quickly boosted forward as the hands came together in an attempt to crush him.

Sonic then ran off the building and leaped in the air, he then curled into a ball and used a Homing Attack on the cockpit, sending the mech tumbling back a few meters. Eggman recovered and reattached both hands, said hands were then engulfed in green flames.

"You won't be doing that again, hedgehog!!!" Eggman growled.

"Wanna bet?" Sonic replied.

Rainbow Dash then caught up to Sonic and glared at the mad doctor, "You're gonna regret that, Egg Face!!!"

"We'll see about that!!!"

The mech then slammed both of its hands on the road, sending out waves of green fire down the road. Sonic jumped over the waves and Rainbow just flew above them. Eggman growled as he brought the mechs arms to its sides, he then swung the mechs arms back and them pushed them forward, sending a pillar of green fire heading the heroes way.

Rainbow had to move to the left to avoid the green flames and Sonic moved to the right. Eggman then repeated his previous attacks multiple times, sending pillars and waves of green fire towards the heroes. They both avoided the attacks with a little difficulty and continued down the road, following the Egg Robo Supreme.

"What happened to you erasing us from reality, EggHead?" Sonic mocked the mad doctor.

"You cocky needlemouse! YOU'LL EAT THOSE WORDS!!!" Eggman replied in anger.

"The only one doing the eating here is you, fatty lobotnik!" Rainbow mocked.

Eggman then growled in annoyance and detached the hands of the mech. He then pushed the left one forward and fired a green laser blast, causing Sonic to once again jump to the rooftops and Rainbow to fly above the green laser. Eggman then fired green balls of energy that were engulfed in green flames from the right hand at the hedgehog on the rooftops.

Sonic jumped and ducked under the attacks, angering Eggman. This gave Rainbow the chance to dash forward and hit the cockpit of the mech, sending it tumbling down the road. As it continued to tumble, Rainbow pushed forward and hit the mech in the chest, sending it further down the road.

Eggman recovered as he growled in anger at the two speedsters. Eggman then slammed his right fist down on the rooftops, destroying two buildings due to the sheer size of the mechs hands. Sonic jumped and used a Homing Attack to hit the hand of the mech, as he bounced off, he used another Homing Attack to hit the shoulder, he bounced off again and this time, aimed for the cockpit. He used another Homing Attack and damaged the cockpit further. Sending the mech down the road.

"WHY YOU LITTLE...." Eggman growled.

The mech then reached the end of the street, causing it to turn to continue the chase, Sonic and Rainbow turned to keep up with it. The palms of the mechs hands then glowed, suddenly a giant flaming green scythe appeared in the mechs hands.

"DODGE THIS!!!" Eggman shouted.

"Gladly!" The two speedsters shouted in unison.

Eggman swung the scythe at the two speedsters, causing them to duck or fly over the attack. The scythe demolished the buildings surrounding the street they battled on. Eggman then raised the scythe over the mechs head and brought it down onto the road, generating flaming green shockwaves that emerged from the point of impact.

Sonic leaped over the shockwaves and curled into a ball and hit the cockpit with a Homing Attack. Rainbow Dash boosted forward and hit the cockpit as well, sending the mech tumbling down the road. The mech recovered and the scythe disappeared.

"Not bad. BUT HOW ABOUT THIS?!" Eggman shouted.

Suddenly, seven balls engulfed in green flames appeared above the mech. The mech then thrusted its arms forward and the balls pushed forward and tried to hit the two speedsters. Once they hit the floor, a portion of the floor was engulfed in green flames, causing Sonic to think quick and dodge left and right to avoid getting hit.

The balls aimed towards Rainbow Dash exploded before they reached her. From their explosions, walls of green fire took up that portion of the sky. Rainbow had to move left and right and up and down to avoid getting hit by the walls of fire. She then boosted forward to try and hit the mech, only to be pushed back as a green shockwave emitted from the mech.

"Not this time." Eggman mocked.

The mech then spread its arms out to its sides. The mech opened its palms, suddenly, several green flaming spears appeared on both sides of the mech. The mech thrusts its arms forward and the projectiles fly towards Sonic and Rainbow. Sonic sways left and right, jumps over the green spears that approached him. He ducks under one but is then pushed back from a spear that he didn't notice. He tumbles down the street but quickly recovers and dashes forward to catch up.

Rainbow flies left and right to avoid the flaming spears, she dashes forward to try and hit Eggman. He sees this and takes action.

"OH NO, YOU DON'T!!!" Eggman shouts as he detaches the right hand of the mech and sends it flying towards Rainbow. She smirks and tilts her body to the left, narrowly avoiding the giant metal hand.

She then boosts forward and hits the cockpit, sending Eggman further down the road. The mech crashes into the building at the end of the street and falls to its knees. Sonic and Dash boost forward to finish this battle. Sonic leaps up into the air and curls into a ball while Rainbow simply flies forward. Sonic boosts forward in a Homing Attack and both of them aim straight for the cockpit. They're about to hit it, when suddenly, Eggman smiles.

"GOTCHA!!!"

The right hand of the mech returns and grabs the two speedsters before they could finish this battle and slams them onto the ground, creating a small crater where they impacted. The right hand lifts up and reconnects with the mech as Sonic and Rainbow both try to get up.

Eggman laughs at his enemies, "OH HO HO HO HO HO HO!!! LOOK AT YOU!!! FIGHTING LIKE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN, IT'S ADORABLE!!!" Eggman shouts as he aims the mechs left hand at the crater, ready to finish them off. "Goodbye, Sonic. My soon to be eradicated nemesis. So long, Rainbow Dash. Though our time was short, I say this from the bottom of my heart. You will not be missed!!!"

Eggman prepares to fire, when all of a sudden, the mech was blasted by a beam of magic, not doing much damage, but still getting Eggman's attention. Eggman looked up and saw Twilight flying down towards the mech with the Tornado flying right behind her.

"DON'T TOUCH MY FRIENDS, ROBOTNIK!!!" Twilight shouted in the Royal Canterlot Voice.

Eggman growled as he aimed the palms of the mech at the incoming heroes, "Buzz off."

He then fired a green laser from the mechs hand directly at the heroes, who narrowly dodged the gigantic blast. Twilight boosted forward and fired a beam of magic at the cockpit, damaging it.

"WILL YOU GET LOST!!!" Eggman shouted in anger.

The Tornado then fired a barrage of missiles at the Egg Robo Supreme, damaging it even further. Eggman then flew the mech upwards and fired a laser from its green eye, trying to hit the Tornado. Tails dodged the attack and fired back multiple missiles, damaging the mech more.

The Tornado the quickly transformed into its battle mode form and punched the Egg Robo Supreme in the face, sending Eggman crashing down to the ground. The mech got up back to its feet, but was suddenly struck in the face by a Homing Attack. Sonic landed on the floor and blew a raspberry at the med doctor, infuriating him more.

"GRRR. WHY WON'T YOU JUST KEEL OVER AND DIE?!!!"

The mechs hands reattached and Eggman slammed the mechs fist down on the floor in an attempt to hit Sonic, but Sonic simply dashed away and ran towards Canterlot Castle. Eggman growled and gave chase. Eggman flew behind the hedgehog and fired a blast from the mechs eye to try and hit the speedy hedgehog, but Sonic simply moved to the left. Eggman then launched both hands directly at the hedgehog. The left one tried to grab him, but Sonic boosted out of its reach while the right one fired a laser at the hedgehog. Sonic then ducked underneath the laser and made his way to the castle.

Sonic then ran up the castle with Eggman following right behind him. Eggman fired multiple blasts from the mechs hands and eyes while Sonic ran up the castle, but Sonic timed his jumps just right and avoided the laser blasts. Sonic reached the top of the castle and stood there with his arms crossed as Eggman rose up and glared at the hedgehog. Lightning roared in the sky behind them as the Egg Robo Supreme's eye glew a green flame.

"Well, hedgehog. I finally have you. Any last words?" Eggman asked as he prepared to end this.

"Yeah. Look up." Sonic said as he pointed to the sky with his thumb.

Eggman looked up and saw Rainbow Dash zooming down towards him, a rainbow trail following behind her.

"TASTE THE RAINBOW YOU GIANT TALKING EGG!!!" Rainbow shouted before she hit the mech right in the chest, sending it crashing down below.

Before the mech hit the ground, Sonic jumped off the roof and curled into a ball and zoomed downward and hit the cockpit one last time with a Homing Attack, sending Eggman and the mech crashing down to the ground faster. The Egg Robo Supreme crashed down right in front of the doors to the castle, making a crater where it landed. The mechs green eye flickered before it ceased glowing for good, ending this battle.

(End song)

The glass covering the cockpit slid open and Eggman crawled out and fell to the ground on his back. He then saw the heroes approaching and smiled evilly. He then quickly ran into the castle, the Tornado landed and everyone hopped out of the plane.

Twilight landed and looked to her friends, "Robotnik's getting away!!!"

"After him!!!" Applejack shouted.

The group of heroes entered the castle in pursuit of Eggman. They made their way up and entered the throne room, where Eggman sat atop a mechanical throne.

Eggman smiled as Twilight stood forward, "It's over, Robotnik. Stand down now, and I may be lenient with your punishment." Twilight ordered.

"Oh, it's far from over, Princess Twilight." Eggman said as he smiled.

Sonic then boosted over and grabbed Eggman by his jacket, "Give up now, or I'll knock you into next week." Sonic threatened.

"I'm busy next week, I'm getting my moustache groomed." Eggman then reached for a hidden button on the arm of the throne, "But if you're free now, you can witness my VICTORY!!!"

Eggman pressed the button on the arm of the chair. Suddenly, a red shield encased the area the ponies and Spike were standing. Then metallic pillars rose from the ground. Before Sonic could act, the pillars then began draining the ponies of their magic.

They all screamed in pain as their magic was being drained. Sonic let go of Eggman and ran to the shield, "GIRLS!!!"

Sonic heard Eggman laughing and turned around. He saw Eggman sitting in his throne with a smile on his face, "Bye bye, hedgehog." Eggman said before the throne lowered into the floor. Sonic dashed over to stop him but it was too late, he was gone.

The process ended and the shield was lowered as the Mane 6 fell to the ground, each of their eyes lifeless and devoid of colour. The pillars lowered into the floor as Sonic, Spike, and Tails rushed over to check on their friends. Sonic rushed over to Rainbow and held her head, fear evident in his eyes.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake, startling everyone in the room. Before anyone could act, the ceiling of the throne room was torn off by a giant metallic tentacle. Sonic and the others looked up and saw what tore the roof off.

"GOTCHA!!! The World Roboticizer was just a decoy!!! A true winner always keeps his trump card hidden, until the end." Eggman said as Sonic stepped forward.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Sonic shouted in anger.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I merely incorporated the Element's magic into the Emperor Egg Robot." Eggman revealed.

Tails eyes then widened in realisation, "This was your plan all along. You never wanted to Roboticize the entire planet. YOU WANTED THE MAGIC FROM THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY!!!" Tails shouted as he pointed to the giant mech.

"A good deduction, Tails. When I first arrived in this dimension, I learned of the Elements of Harmony and planned to use their power for my conquest. But when I learned that they were destroyed, I was thinking that this was all for nothing. That is, until I learned that the Bearers of the Elements are essentially the Elements themselves!!! I then planned to drain their 'magic' and use it to conquer both this world and Mobius!!! You made things easier by befriending the Element Bearers and bringing them right to me!!!" Eggman revealed.

Sonic then growled in anger while Spike hid behind his leg.

"You will be crushed by this Emperor Egg Robot powered by the Elements magic, and in the end, everything will still be just as I planned!!! Hehehehe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Eggman said as the mech released a powerful shockwave.

Sonic skidded back a little bit, but then shook himself off and walked forward, "If you think that I'll let you do whatever you want with that kind of power, then you're in for a very painful lesson!"

Sonic then clenched his fists as he dashed forward to face the Emperor Egg Robot.

Author's Note:

We are entering the final chapters of this adventure.

The battle for both Equestria and Mobius.

This is a battle for the history books for both worlds.

Stay tuned for the epic 4 part conclusion.