• Published 20th Oct 2021
  • 3,945 Views, 79 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog X My Little Pony: Chaos & Harmony - Battwell



Sonic the Hedgehog and The Mane Six team up against the evil Dr. Eggman in this feature fanfiction

  • ...
8
 79
 3,945

Vs. Emperor Egg Robot (Phase 2)

Super Sonic and the Super 6 flew across the sky towards the Emperor Egg Robot. They all saw the mech release another red energy wave, only this time, it caused the sky to break apart and a blue crack formed in the sky and spread all across Equestria.

They all stopped and eyed the massive crack in the sky, suddenly, Tails spoke through Sonic's earpiece, "Sonic, are you there?"

"Read you loud and clear, pal." Sonic responded.

"Sonic, you need to stop Eggman before reality itself collapses." Tails informed him.

Rainbow overheard this and asked, "What do you mean, 'collapses'?"

"Eggman is using the Elements magic in ways they weren't meant to be used. Eggman is pushing them to their limit, if he continues pushing them at the rate he is now, both of our universes and maybe more could be erased from reality." Tails revealed.

"Well then, we better move fast!" Sonic said.

"Good luck, you guys. Go save reality!" Tails encouraged them.

Sonic then turned to the girls and smirked, "Let's do this!"

They all flew forward and hovered in front of the Emperor Egg Robot, Eggman growled in anger and glared at the group of heroes.

"YOU ALL JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT!!!" Eggman yelled in frustration.

"Funny, we could say the same thing about you, EggFace!!!" Rainbow taunted the mad doctor.

"SHUT UP AND BURN!!!"

Eggman then raised the mechs left arm and fired a giant red and black laser at the group of heroes, causing them to fly off in multiple directions to avoid being blasted. Rainbow flew forward at speeds she has never gone before and tried to hit the mech, only to be swatted away by one of its tentacles.

Eggman then released another energy wave and sent them all back. The Emperor Egg Robot then flew backwards away from the heroes. They all shook their heads and dashed forward to try and catch up with the mad doctor. Twilight fired a white beam from her horn and tried to hit the Emperor Egg Robot, only for it not to do any damage whatsoever, the beam was deflected by an invisible red shield that only made itself known when it was hit.

"You're gonna have to do better than that!!!" Eggman taunted as the mech flew backwards to get some distance between them.

Pinkie Pie then flew forward at high speeds to try and fight the mech head on.

"Hiya, Eggy!" Pinkie exclaimed happily.

"What do you want, you annoying mare?!" Eggman asked in an annoyed tone.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to give you a surprise!!!"

Eggman arched an eyebrow at that, but suddenly, Pinkie summoned millions of golden cupcakes from out of nowhere. She then launched them at the Emperor Egg Robot and they exploded on impact, sending the mech back a few meters, not only that, but it damaged the shield as well.

"YOU ANNOYING BRAT!!! BURN TO CINDERS!!!!" Eggman yelled in anger.

Eggman then fired two laser beams from both of the mechs hands to try and destroy Pinkie. Her eyes widened in excitement as the two beams approached. She dashed forward and suddenly blinked out of existence as the beams passed by.

Eggman looked around, trying to find the party pony, only to receive a massive cannonball made out of cotton candy that exploded on impact, sending the mech back even further, damaging the shield. Pinkie flew forward and followed the mad doctor with a smile on her face.

Eggman had had enough and released another wave of energy that sent the party pony flying back and breaking reality even more.

"WHEEE!!!" Pinkie screamed as she flew back.

Rarity then flew forward to confront the mad genius.

"I must say, darling. That robot looks hideous, you really should have better tastes." Rarity said.

"FOOLISH FASHIONISTA!!! THIS MECH IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN BOTH OUR UNIVERSES!!! I'LL USE IT TO CRUSH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!" Eggman yelled in anger.

"Well it obviously isn't the most handsome looking thing in our universes, that's for sure." Rarity said as Eggman screamed in anger.

Eggman then detached two of the mech tentacles and spread the mech two arms out and created two portals. The tentacles flew into the portals and said portals closed. Suddenly, one of the portals appeared underneath Rarity and one of the tentacles shot out from the portal.

Rarity shrieked as she quickly stopped dead in her tracks as the tentacle passed her. She sighed and continued forward, Eggman snarling in anger. Another portal opened in front of her and a tentacle shot out from it, its pincers snapping as it approached.

Rarity quickly flew to the left and dodged the giant appendage, a portal forming behind her as the tentacle flew through. The mechs tentacles reconnected and Rarity flew forward. The Emperor Egg Robot then fired a laser from its eyes to try and incinerate the mare.

Rarity countered the laser with a beam from her horn, the beams collided and struggled to overcome one another. Rarity's beam started to overcome Eggman's beam, much to the displeasure of the doctor.

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Eggman shouted.

Rarity's beam eventually won out and struck the shield protecting the mech, sending it back even further. As Rarity flew forward, Eggman shot a beam from the mechs left hand. Rarity quickly created a shield in the shape of a diamond and survived the attack.

"This is over, you ruffian!" Rarity shouted.

"THIS IS OVER WHEN I SAY IT'S OVER!!!" Eggman shouted as he released another wave of energy, sending Rarity flying across the sky.

Fluttershy looked nervous as she reluctantly flew forward. Eggman saw this and laughed right in her face.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And what are you gonna do? Scold me to defeat? Don't make me laugh!" Eggman taunted.

Fluttershy then looked determined, "I'm giving you this one chance, mister. Stop all of this and apologise for what you have done."

"Pfft. Get outta my way, you coward!!! I have two worlds to conquer!!!" Eggman said.

Eggman then swiped at the shy mare with one of the mechs many tentacles to try and hit Fluttershy. She squeaked as she flew above the tentacle to avoid being hit. She looked terrified as the tentacle passed her, Eggman then raised the mechs right arm into the air and opened its palm.

A giant red orb formed in the mechs hand, much to Fluttershy's terror. Eggman laughed as he prepare to throw the giant orb.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What's wrong? Scared? YOU SHOULD BE!!!" Eggman taunted.

He then threw the giant orb at the shy mare. All Fluttershy could do was shield her face with her wings, but by doing this, she created a large shield that protected her from the attack. The orb hit the shield and created a massive explosion that sent Fluttershy back.

She recovered and still looked scared, but she continued to push forward, not for herself, but for her friends.

"You got lucky. SURVIVE THIS!!!" Eggman shouted.

He then raised the Emperor Egg Robot's hands and fired a barrage of missiles from the mechs fingertips. Fluttershy shrieked and spread her wings in surprise, unknowingly creating a source of light behind her, which fired a giant laser that destroyed the oncoming missiles and hit the shield, sending Eggman back.

Eggman growled, but then looked and saw that the shield was starting to crack. He then screamed in anger and slammed his fists down on his console.

"YOU ANIMAL LOVING FOOL!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" Eggman shouted in anger.

Fluttershy then pushed forward once more. She thought about what she was fighting for, her friends, her animals back home, she thought of Discord and how crushed he would be if anything happened to her.

(Pause song)

Meanwhile back in Ponyville, Discord is playing cards with Angel Bunny.

"Hmm, I feel like I'm being left out of something." The Lord of Chaos thought to himself, "Oh, nevermind."

Discord then placed the cards down onto the table.

"Gin."

Angel Bunny then proceeded to flip the table in anger.

(Resume song)

Back at the battle, Fluttershy then pushed forward to try and catch up to Eggman, who was beyond angry.

"WILL YOU GO AWAY!!!" Eggman shouted as he released yet another wave of energy, sending Fluttershy rolling through the air and breaking reality further.

Fluttershy was then caught by Applejack, who gave her a kind smile. Applejack then let go of the pegasus and flew forward. She then caught up with Eggman and glared.

"Now ya listen 'ere, ya no good varmint!!! Ah'm gonna make ya pay fer everything that you've done!!!" Applejack yelled in anger.

"Oh please. I would never lose to someone like you. You have an IQ the equivalent of room temperature. OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!" Eggman yelled.

The Emperor Egg Robot then flew towards Applejack and attempted to hit her with it giant metallic hand. Applejack flew under the attack and zoomed forward with her new found speed and punched the shield that protected the mech, cracking it even further and sending the mech back.

"NO!!!" Eggman yelled.

Eggman then fired a laser from the mechs left hand, but Applejack was having none of that and flew towards the massive beam of energy. She then proceeded to punch the beam back with her hooves. Every strike she moved closer, much to the surprise of Eggman.

"W...WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" Eggman shouted.

Applejack eventually made it to the shield and punched it once more, sending the mech back and damaging the shield even further.

"YOU HILLBILLY IMBECILE!!!" Eggman shouted in anger.

Applejack then summoned a giant golden lasso and threw it towards the Emperor Egg Robot, she wrapped the giant lasso around the mech, hindering its movement. Applejack then flew forward at high speeds, a fiery aura surrounding her as she flew towards the mech.

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT NOT LOSIN' TA ME?!" Applejack shouted as she hit the shield.

The shield instantly shattered and sent the mech flying through the air while Applejack flew back due to sheer power behind the attack.

Eggman recovered and saw that his shield was gone, he then slammed his fists on his console in sheer and absolute anger, "NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!! HOW?!!!"

Rainbow then smirked to Twilight and Sonic, "Guess it's our turn."

The Emperor Egg Robot then released a massive wave of energy that shattered the crack in the sky like glass. Now, everypony could see the dimension where Sonic and Tails came from, Mobius.

Tails then shouted in Sonic's ear, "SONIC!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO HURRY!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OUR REALITY CAN TAKE!!!"

"We're on it, pal." Sonic said as they all flew forward.

Down below on the ground, everyone could see Mobius in the sky. Ponies like Derpy, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Starlight, Trixie, even Celestia and Luna could see the damage Eggman has done. The same could be said on Mobius, people like Amy, Cream and Cheese, Rouge, Knuckles, and even Shadow could see Equis in the sky.

Each individual praying that their heroes could stop whatever was happening, well not in Shadow's case anyway, although he did have faith that his rival could pull off the win.

Back at the battle, Rainbow flew forward and stuck her tongue out at Eggman.

"Hey, Egg Breath!!! Ready for an embarrassing beatdown?!"

"YOU DARE?!!!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU ARE ERASED FROM THE FACE OF REALITY!!!" Eggman shouted.

The Emperor Egg Robot then spread its arms out to its sides and opened its palms. It then closed them and slowly brought its hands to the front, somehow absorbing reality itself as streams of blue light was being absorbed from the sky and into the mechs hands.

Eggman then released a burst of blue light, sending Rainbow tumbling back across the sky. She shook her head and glared at the mad doctor.

"Oh, it is on." Rainbow said slowly.

She then zoomed towards the mech at a speed that no one could even see her. Eggman then tried to attack her with all of the mechs tentacles, each of them swiping in different directions to try and hit the speedy pegasus. She laughed and dodged every attack he threw at her and flew right into the chest of the mech, sending Eggman back.

"HAH!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!" Rainbow shouted.

"I'M NOT FINISHED YET!!!!" Eggman retorted in anger.

The mech then threw a punch, but it did something no one was expecting. It created a black hole where the punch had swung, literally breaking reality.

"WOAH!!!" Rainbow shouted.

The black hole began to suck Rainbow into it, she flapped her wings as she tried to escape its grasp.

"IT'S NO USE!!! GIVE UP!!!"

But Rainbow Dash was no quitter and pushed herself to the limit. She was then surrounded in a white aura and she felt more powerful. Suddenly, she zoomed out of the black holes grasp, creating a boom of white, a Super Sonic Rainboom. The black hole collapsed in on itself, much to Eggman's anger.

"NO!!!"

Rainbow then turned around as the mech fired missiles from its fingertips. Rainbow swayed left and right to avoid the missiles. A grin formed on her face as she zoomed towards the Emperor Egg Robot and hit it directly in the chest, damaging it and sending it back.

Eggman growled and released another wave of energy, breaking reality apart even further. Rainbow was sent back and was about to pursue him, but then stopped, "Eh, I'll let Twi and Sonic have some fun."

Rainbow then backed off as Twilight zoomed forward and glared at the supposed 'genius'.

"Robotnik, you need to stop. If you keep going, reality itself will break and both of our universes will be destroyed!!!" Twilight warned Eggman, but he didn't care.

"NEVER!!! I WILL NOT STOP. I WILL NEVER STOP!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU!!! I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND MAKE YOU WATCH!!! I WON'T STOP UNTIL I WIN!!!" Eggman screamed.

Twilight sighed, "Then you truly are lost."

Eggman reeled the mech right hand back as a black orb surrounded in blue electricity began to form in its palm. He then pushed it forward as the orb split apart into multiple rotating black lasers that stood in Twilight's path. Twilight flew up and down to avoid the lasers that blocked her path. She performed a barrel roll in between two lasers and continued after Eggman.

Eggman then fired two laser blasts from the mechs hands, aimed directly at Twilight. Twilight smirked and built up as much magical energy as she could. She then released a burst of magical energy that turned Eggman's lasers into mist and damaged the mech even further, sending it back a few meters.

Eggman fired an eye laser at Twilight, but Twilight teleported out of the way and appeared right in front of the Emperor Egg Robot. Twilight then fired a massive beam from her horn and it hit the mech right in the chest and sent it flying back several feet.

Twilight then summoned multiple energy orbs that appeared all around her. She then launched them directly at the mad doctor. The orbs hit the Emperor Egg Robot and it was sent back even further.

Twilight noticed that the mech started to smoke and electricity was sparkling all around it.

"NO, NO, NO!!!" Eggman shouted.

Twilight then flew back as Sonic flew up towards the gigantic, smoking, and severely damaged mech.

"So, Eggman. How's that plan coming along?" Sonic asked knowing it would infuriate his nemesis.

Eggman snarled and glared hatefully at the yellow hedgehog.

"It's you. It's always YOU! YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE!!! YOU'RE ALWAYS IN. MY. WAY!!!" Eggman yelled furiously.

"I know, I stop you nearly on a daily basis. It's like it's my job, or something." Sonic said.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! I HAVE THE ADVANTAGE!!! THE UPPER HAND!!! I SHOULD BE WINNING WHILE YOU ARE GROVELING AT MY FEET!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL OVERPOWERING ME?!!! "

"It's simple. You just suck." Sonic said.

That was the last straw, Eggman roared in unrivaled fury as he released the most powerful energy wave yet. It was so powerful that both dimensions shook from the sheer power of it. Sonic was sent back, but he recovered and glared at his arch enemy.

"Ngh. EGGMAN, YA NUT!!! SETTLE DOWN!!! IF YOU KEEP THIS UP, BOTH OF OUR UNIVERSES WILL COLLAPSE!!!" Sonic warned.

"If I have to destroy everything just to see you die, THEN SO BE IT!!!" Eggman shouted as he spread the mechs arms out to the sides.

He then summoned two giant, red, flaming buzzsaws and hurled them at Sonic. Sonic boosted forward and dodged the giant buzzsaws, only slightly though.

Eggman sent out a blast from the mechs hands to try and kill the hedgehog for good. Sonic simply boosted forward and plowed through the attack and hit the mech right in the chest, sending it back further. Eggman then raised every single one of the mechs appendages into the air and opened a massive rift above them.

Eggman then pulled the mechs appendages down and multiple red energy spears shot down from the rift. Sonic smirked and outmaneuvered the attacks. Sonic then boosted forward once more and hit the mech in the chest again, damaging it further and sending it back even more.

The mech was smoking badly and sparks of electricity was shooting out of the mech. Sonic then smirked and boosted forward again.

Eggman then decided to fire everything at Sonic, he fired every missile from the mechs fingertips. Sonic managed to dodge them all and continued to push forward.

Eggman was beyond angry now, "I hate that hedgehog. I Hate Him! I HATE HIM!! HATE HIM!!! HATE!!!! HATE!!! HATE!!!! HATE!!!! HAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEE!!!!"

Eggman then fired every laser from every appendage the mech had at the yellow hedgehog. Sonic then boosted forward and charged right through the attack and curled into a ball and hit the chest of the mech with a Super Homing Attack, sending the mech back several feet.

The girls then flew next to Sonic and watched as the mech tried to recover, but the damage was too great.

Rainbow smirked and turned to Sonic, "I think we've played with him long enough."

Sonic turned and smirked, "I agree. Let's end this. Aim straight for Eggman. GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!!!"

"YEAH!!!" They all shouted in unison.

They all boosted together towards Eggman.

Eggman glared at his approaching enemies, "I am Doctor Ivo Robotnik! I am the greatest genius this world has, AND WILL EVER KNOW!!! YOU'RE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!!!"

"YEAH?!" Sonic shouted as they all boosted forward.

The mech raised its arms to block the approaching attack but it was in vain. They all boosted together and hit the mech right in the chest, sending it back as it started to explode.

As the mech was exploding, Twilight and Sonic glared at their enemy.

"And even with all that power." Twilight started.

"You still fall short!!!" Sonic finished.

(End song)

The Emperor Egg Robot was done for, the mech exploding in several places on its body. Eggman was furious, but he wasn't done yet.

"NO!!! IT'S NOT ENDING LIKE THIS!!! I. WON'T. LOSE. LIKE. THIS!!!" Eggman shouted.

The heroes smiled as the robot was exploding right before their eyes. But that moment of triumph was short lived as a metallic ball with spikes bursted right out of the mechs chest. Another ball bursted out until a much smaller mech shot right out of the bigger mechs chest.

As the previous mech fell to the ground below in an exploding blaze of glory, the new mech flew upwards at high speeds. The mech stopped and a laser shot from its chest, the laser created a portal and Eggman flew right into it.

Sonic and the Super 6 saw this and quickly rushed into action. They all boosted forward towards the portal.

Tails then spoke into Sonic's earpiece, "Sonic, I scanned the portal Eggman just opened with my Miles Electric. It's a direct portal to the rift that brought us here. I think he's going to overcharge the Elements magic inside the rift. If he does that, he could theoretically reshape reality to his image. You and the others have the power of the Emeralds, you guys have to stop him."

"Was planning to do that anyway, bud." Sonic replied.

He then turned to the girls and smirked, "Well? What are we waiting for?" Rainbow asked.

Sonic chuckled and then turned to the portal, "Alright then. Let's finish this, Eggman."

"For good!" Twilight finished.

They all then flew into the portal to finally put a stop to Eggman and save all reality.

Author's Note:

That's right. We have one more phase of this fight left.

And it's going to decide the fate of all reality.

I really enjoyed writing this and can't wait to write the conclusion.

Stay tuned for Phase 3 of the final battle.