• Published 16th Nov 2021
  • 296 Views, 0 Comments

The Horn - Stelsun Darkstar



The unicorn/alicorn horns have evolved in so many ways.. Their shape, color, use..

  • ...
 0
 296

Chapter 03 - After the The New Generation

Thousands of more years passed. Queen Twilight is nowhere to be seen, together with all of the other royal alicorns, and many more..

The three tribes get separated again. And it seems like there's no hope of going back.

So many things seem like they're returning or just changing like in the old times.. like the horn of the unicorn.

A great example of this modern change is Izzy Moonbow. Her horn isn't quartz-like or almost transparent, but it's still with a different shade of color. Just like her, many unicorns from her generation have almost the same slight carving on their horns that resemble random curves and circles. This was a small feature that no ancient unicorn-like creature had, at least not until the modern days.

These slight carvings don't serve any purpose, other than looking beautiful or unique.


This generation of unicorns were known to use only generic spells and magic. And it would kind of make sence, since there weren't many major conflicts or wars, where the more stronger spells would be more effective if used.


There was still this small mistery of the modern generation of the unicorns.. Where were the other sub-species? Probably nobody will ever know.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment