• Published 5th Oct 2021
  • 2,408 Views, 60 Comments

Sunny with a Lasso - xd77



Lasso Lashes meets new friends, thanks to Izzy.

  • ...
 60
 2,408

Lasso Returned to Normal

Thanks to Opaline's quick thinking, and her one step above, she was able to keep Sunny and the others away. Now she pretty much had no problem carrying on with her scheme, anyway, she had the portal to Sunny's lighthouse ready for usage. She also decided to take Lasso with her, but secretly to return him where he was, since she felt he overdid his usefulness. Before she departed with her little slave, she turned to Misty, who still had the remote switch in her magical aura.

"Now that we've taken care of those brats, you guard the castle while I take care of this." she said.

"Yes Opaline." Misty obeyed; Opaline then turned down to Lasso.

"Are you ready for your first evil adventure?" Opaline asked him.

"You bet Ah' am!" Lasso exclaimed.

"Good to hear, now let's depart, shall we?"

Soon, they were out of the throne room and stepped through the mirror.


Back in the pit, the group knew it was going to be tough to beat three creatures thirty times their size. Despite the hydras being newborns, they easily developed quick reflexes and senses to fight. The scary lizard like creatures rose up and hovered over the group, smiling eerily down on them. Izzy and a few other unicorns blasted whatever magic they could at the hydras, but the trio dodged it easily.

The Pegasus group, led by Zipp, Pipp, and Queen Haven, flew up into the air to try and attack. But the length of the creatures made it easy for them to rise up and smack each Pegasus back to the ground. One by one, the Pegasus each were smack down hard by the force of the hydra's fist.

Then finally, the earth ponies in command of Sunny and Hitch, managed to do the unthinkable. They glowed their hooves to try and cover the hydras with big weeds, but the creatures just ate each one. Ate it as if the earth ponies were feeding them their first dinner ever.

No matter what each group did, or how hard they tried to work together, nothing was working. The hydras were too powerful for them, as they were the weakest in long, they never felt like this. The evil hydras cackled wickedly at seeing their rivals in fighting laying down in defeat and zapped of any strength.

"How are we ever going to stop them?!" Izzy screamed, "I want to stop them!"

"Have you not even seen their strength!?!" Zipp yelled back, "I don't know if we can win this fight!"

"Easy for you Pegasus to say!" Posey exclaimed to Zipp, "You all are always flying everywhere, causing things to drop and breaking stuff!"

"Hey, we do not break things or fly everywhere." said Pipp, defending her older sister, "We've been watching our flight paths from day one!"

"Then how do you explain this!?!" one earth pony asked, showing a bruise she got. The bruise was a result of a Pegasus that did not pay attention to what they were doing. Not only that, but also, this Pegasus did manage to break the window of this earth pony's home as well.

"Posey, I thought you were warming up to everything!" Hitch snapped; Sparky gurgled in defiance. He then smacked Posey in the face.

"You really didn't mean it, did you!?!"

As the massive group started to quarrel over previous actions. The hydras just sat there in joy, they decided to accept this as a form of victory, however, Sunny was not so certain. She knew that something was causing the group to divide, yet again, it seemed like this was an endless cycle constantly repeating itself. She quickly understood that the alicorn who was in that magical portal earlier was up to something. And it involved her lighthouse, Sunny gasped in horror at this feeling, for what was occurring.

Meanwhile, Queen Haven was having the same feeling, for she knew this alicorn from the portal. She had met her a long time ago as an adolescent Pegasus, she was just having a difficult time reminiscing about all the garbage she had caused then, compared to now. But her thoughts were soon jogged off, for the sudden sound of quarreling and screaming snapped her out.

"What's happening!?!" she asked in confusion.

"The unicorns ruined everything with their magic, AGAIN!!!!!!" Posey screamed.

"Hey, your stupid glowing hooves are what gave the hydras their hungry power!" exclaimed one of the unicorns.

The unicorns, Pegasus, and earth ponies were once again divisive. Chewing out each other's parts, and pointing hooves, while all glaring and giving angered expressions, Sunny and Izzy felt like they had aborted the mission. Now it felt like all hope was lost for good, not only because they felt failed over not rescuing Lasso in time, but also because the races were being divided again.

The evil hydras on the other hand, were getting a kick out of all of this. They would use this opportunity to do the most unthinkable thing ever for them, meanwhile at Sunny's Lighthouse, there was a flash of light opening up to the tower. The silhouettes of Opaline Arcana and her little enhanced slave appeared, exiting the light and into the tower. Once they were both in the tower room, the light faded as she and Lasso stared up at the rainbow.

Opaline gazed up the unity crystals, floating in the rainbow with might. Her eyes glowed at their beauty as she stared up at them, Lasso could not have been more surprised as he too gazed up at them. Unbeknownst to him though, Opaline was about to do something far worse than before to him. But he was clueless to what it was, no thanks to his hypnotism in his body and mind.

"The Unity Crystals, at last!" she exclaimed.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Lasso asked.

"Oh yes." Opaline answered, continuing to stare at them, "Hello my pretties, you are the real deal, aren't you?" she then turned toward Lasso with her evil glare.

"Uh, Master, why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"You have served me well Lasso, now it is time to turn you back to what you were."

"What do you mean!?!" he asked in a now scared tone, Opaline used her magic to pull him into her hooves again. Using her right hoof, she touched his back, causing Lasso to flinch.

"What are you doin'!?!" Opaline did not answer, she just stared down at him eerily. Reaching up into the armor he was wearing, she managed to locate the source of the hypnotic device installed in there. With one quick fling of her hoof, Opaline turned it off, then pulled it out of the armor, causing Lasso to snap out of it and back to normal.

"What the.... What happened!?!" he asked, being back to normal. Again, Opaline did not answer, instead she surrounded a magic aura on him. This was not a typical spell though; it was the same type of way she used when she tortured him the evening before. She cast a spell around him, causing a feeling of dizziness to surround him, the dizziness soon turned into drowsiness. Like an anesthesia for surgery, Lasso soon felt a deep sleep consume him, Opaline dropped him to the floor, and he was out and about.

The spell she used was a sleep spell, and it had successfully ignited effect on poor Lasso. Once again, he was fast asleep, but in a very deep one this time. The callous alicorn plopped his sleeping body on the floor, then turned her attention to the crystals again.

"Hey there beautiful, you all are the real deals, aren't you?" She asked, "Dove sei statto tuta la mia vita?"

Opaline then lit up her horn, "Finally, magic is mine."

Her horn then touched the middle of the crystals, starting an electrical current that consumed lightning of all colors. The lightning engulfed the whole tower, creating a light show from a distance, even as far away as the mountains. The group of ponies, led by Sunny, Hitch, and Izzy could see the glowing speck of the light as the hydras had full power over them. Suddenly, all the unicorns magic pulled out of their horns, while the Pegasus all dropped to the ground. Now there was no magic or power of flight again, the moments of diversity were repeating themselves.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunny screamed in defeat.

Back in the light house tower, Opaline could feel the power of the crystals consume her whole body.

"MAGIC....IS....POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she started fading away into the multicolor light. Before it all happened, she was gone, all that was left was poor Lasso. He was still fast asleep despite what had just happened, the rainbow that shot out of the tower was not beaming anymore, and the crystals were not showing any life. In fact, all three pieces were just lying there on the floor, not even floating like they should have been.

It was now going from bad to worse!