• Published 18th Sep 2012
  • 848 Views, 28 Comments

One of a Kind - cpthitsugaya



Follow the life of a young Pegasus as he and his friends travel through the years before FiM

  • ...
5
 28
 848

Chaser Residence

--Chaser Residence--


Just another day in Ms. Diver’s class. All the fillies and colts were dead asleep, (except for Chaser and Dash of course) as she went on about her math lessons.

“All right my little ponies, tomorrow is our field trip to the new settlement of Ponyville! So make sure you get plenty of sleep and pack some oats!”

As she began to erase her board, all the students whom had finished their naps yawned, and got up out of their desks. It still is peculiar how she refuses to wake all the sleeping students; but he classroom, her rules. Lightning began to collect his books, while Dash walked over to him and gave him a hoof bump.

“Hey dude you going some place later?”

“Yeah I was going to go home and get my stuff ready for tomorrow.”

“Hm cool. Can I go with ya? I've never seen your place before.”

“Yeah sure i guess thats ok.” Shortly after, Lightning walked outside with Dash, and began to fly away from school. Dash turned to Lightning and told him, “not in a weird way or anything.” Lightning laughed a bit, and nodded his head.

"Because it's your life dream to see my house right?"

Leaving the school, they decided to take a detour, and fly around a few shops and buildings downtown. Even to this day, they could still see the destructive path from the storm that hit years ago, clearly engraved into the streets and buildings. Yes, it was all rebuilt, but one could still clearly see the misplaced clouds and walls.

After a few short minutes of flying, they finally arrived at the Chaser residence. It was a decent sized home, with a few decorative rainbows, straight from the weather factory. As Lightning and Dash flew up to his door, Lightning opened the door and lead Dash inside.

It was a fairly simple home inside; a few pictures of the Chasers on small vacations, some plants, furniture, essentially basic necessities. Lightning lead Dash up to his room and opened the door for him. His room was a dark blue color, with even more basic furniture. A few posters of pony rock bands, and aerial stunt ponies he liked. Performers such as Patty Wingstaff, and Sean Trotter were hung across his wall. He even had one signed by Mrs. Wingstaff

“Woah dude, you have a cool room!”

Lightning quickly flopped onto his bed, and closed his eyes.

“Thanks.”

Dash walked over to his model figures of the Wonderbolts, and examined them closely.

“So why don't you want to be in the Wonderbolts?”

“I do, but the job is just too restricting. Having to be at shows all the time, and training every day constantly. It just doesn't seem like a rewarding job. I mean, sure it would be amazing and all, but I just don't want to do it. I'd much, much rather be in a career where I can wake up every morning, knowing i'm going to have fun flying, and even have free time afterwords to practice my stunts, or explore around.”

Dash nodded in agreement, and told him,

“I’m hoping to join a weather force, or a scout team. That way I could fly everyday without all the restrictions.”

"I like the sound of that...Would you mind if I tried it out with you, Dash?"

He shook his head and told Lightning, "Of course not! I'd love to work along side ya!"

Lightning hopped up and walked over to his door.

“Want to meet my parents? They're uh... Different... But pretty cool around new people."

”Yeah sure.”

Lightning then hopped off his bed, walked out his door. Along with Dash, they made their way downstairs, and into the living room. In the living room, Mr. and Mrs. Chaser sat in their chairs, reading their books. Sky seemed the most interested in her books, probably because she loved reading as much as Lightning loved flying. Storm looked up at the two, and proceeded to get up and greet them.

“Hey sport, who’s your new friend?”

“Hey Mr. Chaser, my name is Sonic Dash.”

They shook hooves and smiled.

“Nice to meet you, Dash!”

Sky looked up for a split second and smiled, saying,

“Hey there!”

The next instant, she was right back in her book. Storm laughed and toussled Lightning’s mane.

“You're getting bigger bud. Dinner will be ready soon so unless your friend wants to join us, you know.”

Lightning turned to him.

“You want to stay? We usually have oats and fruit salad."

Dash thought it over, and nodded.

“Yeah sure.”

The next few hours Lightning and Dash spent together was hanging out and having dinner. Lightning’s parents saw a lot in Dash. Guess they felt that aurora he seems to have.