• Published 18th Sep 2012
  • 848 Views, 28 Comments

One of a Kind - cpthitsugaya



Follow the life of a young Pegasus as he and his friends travel through the years before FiM

  • ...
5
 28
 848

Notes from the Author / From Small Beginnings

Thanks to my Mom and Dad for always having my back, and being the best parents I could ever ask for. Also, thanks to Michael, Connor, and Gabe for being great supporters through this literary adventure. This was an amazing experience that I think none of us will ever forget, and I'm glad I was able to share it with you.
-Chris


--From Small Beginnings--


Cloudsdale. City of pegasi, and the best fliers known to Equestria. One might think that anypony who comes out of Cloudsdale would either be “just another pegasus” or “a talented flier.” At least, that’s how it's been for years and years.

However the day came that one colt was born into the world. One colt, whom may seem just average and simple, but in his own special way, unique and indifferent. Along the way, he will discover new friends, adventures, and extra special talents between he and his friends. The colt out of Cloudsdale who became the legend that lives in the background, or the backstory of FiM, living years before the mane 6 were even a mere thought.

This is the story of the one colt who has the true, born passion for flight, and can’t live without being in the sky. This is the story, of a proud father, and successful pegasus. This is the story, of Lightning Chaser.