• Published 10th Oct 2021
  • 689 Views, 11 Comments

Stellar's Sunbursting Plans - TheRayH



After a new spell Sunburst tried, Stellar Flare (Sunburst's Mom) has to change plans for her new daughter.

  • ...
16
 11
 689

Chapter 2: No Turning Back

The next morning arrived, birds singing and the sun being rised by Princess Celestia in time, with those; Sunburst got awake pacefully and leaving the bed behind just to go to the restroom. With the eyes slightly closed Sunburst looked at the mirror, just a few seconds later, a high-pitched scream could be heared all across the house. Stellar heared it and run over to the restroom.

"Sunburst? I'm comming in" She claimed before opening the door. "Son, are you... fine?"

Stellar got speechless after finding that Sunburst was not anymore her son... now it's her daugther, she knew him very well; after all she watched him grow up and become such a great pony. Sunburst was a little smaller, no beard and obviously the other thing that him what he was not visible.

"Sunburst? What happened to you?" Stellar asked still shocked about the fact that he was now totally different.

"I'm not sure. Yesterday i was with the spell i was doing for the cristal empire and..." She stopped talking realicing something "The scroll! I have to get it" After finishing that sentence, she run to the desk where the scroll was but just to find out that it was a pile of ashes "Months of work... gone"

Sunburst fell to the ground and broke into tears, Stellar couldn't handle seeing who was now her daugther crying like that, so as soon as she could wrote a letter to Princess Twilight, she had the hope that the princess of friendship would have a cure for that spell. Twilight arrived shortly after, Stellar recieved her and took her to Sunburst's room; but the door was closed from inside.

"Sunburst?" She asked while knocking at the door.

"Go away mom! I want to be alone" She claimed from the inside with a very sad voice.

Twilight after hearing the voice, used magic to teleport inside the bedroom alonside Stellar, Sunburst was covering with the sheets completely, embarrased of how the spell changed completely everything. Twilight, with just one glow of her horn removed the sheet away from Sunburst and could evaluate the situation by just a look.

"Stellar... Sunburst may have found a spell to change a pony's anathomy" She said with a not very happy voice "And i'm sorry for what i'm about to say but... this is way out my knoledge"

"Of course it is" Sunburts raised her head and looked at both of them "Even if you knew the correct spell, the alicorn magic is not capable of such a thing like changing a pony's gender" She placed her head against the pillow and sighted deeply. "It took me months to reach that spell and this was just an accident"

Stellar and Twilight walked out of the room and gave Sunburst some time to think; Stellar was a bit desperate to help Sunburst. Twilight told about an artefact called the alicorn amulet but it has it's limits and corrupts the wearer; not even with that would be able to turn her back to a colt. Stellar thanked Twilight for comming and seeing how the problem. The princess left the house a few minutes later, then Stellar went to Sunburst's room again, but she was waiting at the door and both connected their sights.

"Mom... i've been thinking and..." She took a time to take a deep breath "I'm going to need one of your plans!" She said closing her eyes of embarrasment.

Stellar eyes opened wide and a slight smile could be seen. "You're asking me for a plan?" She asked a bit surprised and Sunburts noded. "Oh this is great, i'll do a plan you won't regret about. I prommise"

She run to her bedroom to grab scrolls, Sunburst had a bad feeling about it; but it was too late, there's no turning back and now is obligated to live as mare, even if that body feels weirder and stranger that she thouhg.

Author's Note:

This 2 chapters were needed to publish te story due to having the minimum words needed at 1k. Now with this setteled let's see if i can make it work. First SFW story i'm writing but will have spicy moments as the story keeps comming (i have some ideas on mind)