• Published 10th Oct 2021
  • 689 Views, 11 Comments

Stellar's Sunbursting Plans - TheRayH



After a new spell Sunburst tried, Stellar Flare (Sunburst's Mom) has to change plans for her new daughter.

  • ...
16
 11
 689

Chapter 5: Big City Plans

The train movement was slowing down, with it a bit denser air could be breathed in and loud crowds deafen the ears, the station full of ponies waiting for getting into the train and most importantly... a city full of opportunities. Stellar Flare and Sunburst arrived with the whole set of dresses they bough at Canterlot, well packed inside a suitcase, Sunburst has been on Manehattan before but to buy thing she needed for when she was crystaller back on the Crystal Empire.

"Where are we heading to, mom?" Sunburst asked to get some information.

"We first have to go to 'The Mare Pearl Hotel' and then i'm going to present you who will be your manager on your potential new job" Stellar had a wide smile and for some reason her walk became wobbly and trembling from left to right, like she's under the effects of alcohol.

They arrived to The Mare Pearl Hotel, every single room was classy, filled with tons of tiny details on walls and furniture; beds had a very silky touch to the hooves and well illuminated by magical lamps. They were unpacking until somepony knocked on the door, Stellar run to the door and opened it; there was a big earth pony, a stallion of yellowish fur, blue colored mane and very well dressed with very expensive clothes.

"Stellar Flare, good to see you again!" He said with a deep dark voice. "I see you're still looking good as we last met"

"Oh cut it! You'll make me blush" Stellar giggled and turned to look at Sunburst. "Sunburst, meet Golden Drill. He helped me with something years back and i talked him about you"

"It's nice to meet you young lady. When i met her she was always talking about a son" Sunburst eyes opened and tried to pretend it was nothing. "She never mentioned she had a daughter"

"We... had a complicated situation" Sunburst evaded everything about the gender swap spell. "I have no experience on modeling... so i don't know how i'll be doing"

"No problem at all. I'm going to lead both of you to my company lounge and i'll present you my best star" Golden Drill convinced both, despite the small number of words he used. "I'm sure you're going to love her, she's a true jewel"

He had a small edification, with no windows so no one can peek inside or take photos without anypony's permission. The smell of the place and the clean sight of the decoration remembered to both mares to the beauty saloon of Canterlot with the difference of that no one was helping to make anyone look good. Another pony walked closer to Golden and spoke to the ear, he excused himself for a few minutes; he has a thing to handle first. Sunburst and Stellar took seat waiting for him to come out, but Sunburst was dubious about one thing, so she looked at her mother and took a deep breath.

"Mom, how did you met Golden Drill?" Sunburst asked wanting to know a precise answer.
"Well, when you father... left, i was very down as you may remember. So i came here to look for a way to cheer up, and i met him on a disco" She was smiling remembering the moment. "He tend me a helping hoof and i accepted it. It was the first time in years i skipped my plans and let other to handle it, so he took me to a hotel room and he gently slammed his c-"

"Mom!" Sunburst interrupted her. "The last thing i need is that image on my head. Also, you did it with him the day you met him?"

"Sometimes even mothers need a relief, Sunburst" Stellar looked away with her eyes closed. "You should know, after all i caught you rubbing that hoof down there"

Sunburst was about to answer, but then the door of the office of Golden Drill opened and called for both mares. They went inside and there was him with papers on his hoof.

"Well, Sunburst was it? I think you can fit this company perfectly. I want to introduce you our best model" Another door opened and from it, a mare walked in; with orange fur, blonde hair, freckles, green eyes and dressed classy enough to make any pony jealous. "There she is, meet Applejewel"

"Come on Golden, just call me Jewel" Sunburst knew exactly who was her, it was Applejack but she was acting way different as she met her before. She was even talking perfectly fine without any hint of her being a farm girl. "It's nice to meet the newest addition to Golden's roster, may i know your name?"

"Well... we actually know each other already" Sunburst was completely shocked. "My name... is Sunburst"

"Would you excuse us for a moment, i need from privacy with her" Stellar and Golden left the room and closed the door, then Applejack locked it and looked at Sunburst. "Sunburst?! What in the hay happened to you?" She asked losing her classy way to talk.

"I could ask the same to you. I though you were a farm girl" Sunburst wanted an answer as well from the apple girl.

"When Trenderhoof came to Ponyville someone came followin' him and took pics of him" She took a seat. "That pony was from Golden's company and they managed t take pictures of me while i was dressed as 'Applejewel'. After a few weeks of that they contacted me by my new 'alter ego'. Turns out that i looked better than i expected. And what about ya?"

"Long story short, i messed up a spell" Sunburst had an inexpressive face while she told that. "After asking my mother for help she came with this idea"

"Does Starlight know it?" Applejack asked nicely and Sunburst negated by just shaking her head. "I also guess ya know i'm goin' to say that ya should tell her"

"I know but... how do you tell someone that knows you well about this?" Sunburst had a point. "I prefer to not tell her, i'm not sure if i'd be able to look into her eyes"

"Calm down, i won't tell. Also i'll be here for a week; so if you need somethin'..." She stand up and started talking classy again. "Just ask your friend Jewel darling"

Applejack winked and opened the door, letting Stellar and Golden come in. They discussed what she were going to do for the company, the designers already took measures of Sunburst body; she's quite smaller than average mares. But Sunburst wanted to demand one last thing before having a deal with him.

"I don't know if it's ok but... could i use an alias?" Sunburst asked a bit quitely.

"Well of course, there's no problem with it" Golden answered very open to that idea. "What do you have in mind?"

"Something close to my name... i was thinking of Sun Blitz" Golden noded and Stellar was ok with that as well.

"Excellent choice! I'll let everyone at the main stage that you will debut with that name this week" He grabbed some papers and prepared for leaving. "Some of my assistants will help you for the day"

He stepped outside of the office and went to the main stage, Sunburst by other hoof was completely frozen after hearing that she will debut sooner than expected. Her breathing started to get faster, was not mentally prepared for that so soon; but Stellar hugged her and patted her on the head calming her daughter slowly. Soon, all Manehattan and all of Equestria will know about 'Sun Blitz'.