• Published 10th Oct 2021
  • 689 Views, 11 Comments

Stellar's Sunbursting Plans - TheRayH



After a new spell Sunburst tried, Stellar Flare (Sunburst's Mom) has to change plans for her new daughter.

  • ...
16
 11
 689

Chapter 3: The Plan

Stellar was writing intensily on the scroll thinking on everything that Sunburst could do, some ideas work for her and some otherd don't, one thing for sure she won't be giving up anytime soon. Meanwhile Sunburst was again on the bathroom, looking her new look in the mirror, she was smaller than when she was a stalion, bigger eyelashes and no beard at sight, everything else was completely as before: fur, hair and the need for glasses. She also felt a bit lighter than before, maybe because now is smaller, by looking more in detail there's another thing that was missing; Sunburst saw that just on anathomy books but never reached to see one that close and also never espected to have one, that made her curious so slowly slided her hoof against it, she felt like a spark going through all of her body from hooves to head; that certainly felt different. She keep sliding her hoof, that spark didn't stop and it felt more intense each second; she closed her eyes to inmerse herslef more into it.

"I finished it" Stellar said while entering the bathroom, Sunburst stopped immediatly after she oppened the door and standed up with eyes wide open. Stellar could tell that she was doing something by just looking at her and the suspicious wet marks on the floor. "Sunburst, if you wanted to explore yourself... you just have to say so"

"It was just... i was..." Sunburst was blushed by shame, getting caugth by her mom was embarrasing. "You finished the plan? Already? That was fast" She claimed a bit surprised.

Stellar noded at her with a smile "Come to the living room and i'll explain... but first, clean that up" She pointed at the wet floor that Synburst did earlier. "I know it's new to you, but is not an excuse to not be clean"

Sunbrst did as told, in the living room Stellar prepared a bit of tea for Sunburst and invited her to take a seat at her side. By a short glowing of her horn, Stellar unwraped the scroll and Sunburst started reading it, each line made her question a few things; Stellar detailed a plan about making Sunburst a Manehattan clothing model on a very famous company of the city, she wasn't sure if that was going to work so after reading it for a second time she looked at her mom and took a time to think all the questions needed.

"Ok, now that i readed this twice, have a few questions" She took a deep breath and with calm asked "A Manehattan model? Do i really look like i can do that?"

"Well of course, look at you; you have such a natural bright" She declaired after booping Sunburt's nose. "But if you want to keep being the Crystaller, then that would be fine too"

"No! I can't be the Crystaller anymore" She claimed lowering her voice, Stellar looked confused. "The Crystaller is supose to be a pony with a big knowledge of spells and powerfull magic and is not allowed to make mistakes" She took a drink from the tea cup taking a break "Imagine if that spell were casted on the Crystal Empire, in such powerful place the result would have been devastating... or so like it"

Stella hugged her daughter and patted her back "Sweetie, calm down. Don't worry" Her voice was calming and her hug was warm. "I prommise you, as your mother i'll make sure that your life as a mare won't feel bad for any of us"

Sunburts grabbed the scroll and readed it once again "So, a Manehattan model... when do we start?" Sunburst asked waiting for a response from her mother.

"Give me two days to get everything even more ready" She claimed. "And then we'll get this plan going".

Sunburst smiled back at her and spend the day with her, Stellar didn't had a joy time with Sunburst since when Sunburst was a little foal, when the night came Sunburst felt very tired and fell asleep on the couch, Stellar just stayed there at her side; she will miss the old Sunburst, the stalion that refused to follow her plans is now a mare; Stellar didn't fell on the fact that she had to teach her a few other... lessons, but for those time will tell and the plan must go on. Two days later, Sunburst was waiting for her mom to arrive to the train station, the train to Manehattan would be arriving soon after the Canterlot one, Stellar arrived running with two suitcases; then she stopped in front of her daugther while keeping her hooves on movement.

"Why aren't you on the train already?" Stellar asked in a quick.

"Because is the Canterlot one... aren't we supose to go to Manehattan?" Sunburst asked trying to get a clarification.

"We have to get in now" Stellar started levitating Sunburst and went inside the Canterlot train without giving him any time to ask her why are they going, as soon as they got in the train went on it's way to Canterlot.