• Published 10th Oct 2021
  • 689 Views, 11 Comments

Stellar's Sunbursting Plans - TheRayH



After a new spell Sunburst tried, Stellar Flare (Sunburst's Mom) has to change plans for her new daughter.

  • ...
16
 11
 689

Chapter 6: Introducing...

It was almost the day of the presentation, Sunburst is completely nervous about everything, she couldn't believe that everything went good; with no problems at all. Stellar is helping Sunburst with her mane, slowly brushing it humming lowly. Stellar also was happy that everything was as planned.

They recieved early that morning a picture of what Sunburst will wear on that night, it was a volimonous red dress decorated with black lines imitating the shape of vines, a small cloth that would be hunged in the mane covering one of her eyes and two stocikings, with garthers that were hunged in her waist to what aparently was a lingerie piece; also two hoove gloves for her front hooves decorated with the same seams imitating vines and small heels for her back ones.

"I think that's too much for a presentation" Sunburst said questioning a bit about the design. "I still don't get why does it need all that clothing"

"Every single detail counts, they live of that" Stellar got a bit upset after hearing that from Sunburst. "It's all part of their plans, if every dress were exactly the same as any other dress by other designer no one would buy it. They need to stand out with their own and unique designs even if they're overloaded"

"Like a spell book... same spell, different way to cast" Sunburst understood a bit the thing, but was still a bit skeptical about it; she still thinks that the dress is too much.

Somepony knocked at the door, Stellar openned and Golden Drill came in, seeing Sunburst almost prepared and breathing really deep.

"How's my new star doing?" He asked to Sunburst with a cheerfull voice while walking closer to her.

"Nervous, like my heart and brain are about to explode" She took another deep breath. "But i still have some time to calm myself down, i mean the presentation is in two days after all"

"That's what i came to tell you both. We've moved it to today!" He said out loud; making Sunburst to open her eyes as wide as possible. "Turns out that our best buyer came earlier than expected, and he noticed to the company we decided to do it today and be the cover of the best fashion magazine in all of Equestria. Isn't that great?"

"Yeah... great" Sunburst was indeed nervous and nothing could make her calm down at that moment.

Later that day, they were at the backstage preparing everything and everyone to get on stage. Sunburst was already wearing her designated dress; she was still not used to wear mare's clothing and felt a bit of arousal while wearing it, she had a mirror in front of her... Sunburst couldn't believe how good the dress was on her; no matter where she looked at, nothing bad to say about it. Then Sunburst saw Applejack comming inside the backstage with another dress designated especifically for her.

"Applejack, thank Star Swirl that you're here. I'm about to explode, i'm not sure if i can do this" Sunburst voice was trembling and almost had no air to pronounce any of those words.

"Calm down, every new model have gone through that" Applejack's voice was calmed, it could be told that she were doing this for a long time. "Ya have plenty of time 'till it's your turn, after all you're the big reveal. I know you Sunburst; ya faced the Pony of Shadows, helped us when the Crystal Empire was almost engulfed by snow... this will be a cakewalk for you" When Applejack finished that sentence, a crowd started comming to the inside; placing at the sides of the runway; and then Golden Drill came into the backstage and called everyone's attention.

"Ok, you have five minutes to finish your make up and calm youselfes. Today is a great day, not let's make it even better" He said and the walked to the curtains that leaded to the runway.

Sunburst was trying to calm down, taking deep breaths and also remembering some easy spells from Star Swirl the Bearded, after all she readed a lot of them while he was studying and when he was the crystaller. Applejack went into the runway, everyone there was cheering her; with mixed voice volumes, she was a total celebrity for the fashion workers. A few minutes later all the lights went lower and Golden Drill get into a spotlight.

"Now, ladies and gentlecolts; this has been a lovely reception. But we have one last presentation to do" As he finished that sentence Sunburst went into the runway waiting to her reveal. "We have a new member, please be gentle with her; she shines through this runway and she's... Sun Blitz" The Spotlight changed to Sunburst, who despite of all the feelings she had mixed inside stepped forward into the runway; everyone was looking at her, the combination of her dress and her orange fur was completely bursting into the visitor's eyes; even some were taking pictures of her. When she reached the end of the runway she tried to pose with it, but not very suggestive. Sunburst turned around walking back to the backstage, as she was walking away the sound of hooves started to fill the room, they absolutely loved her and how she looked like.

Golden Drill closed the presentation and started a small party where all assistants could discuss about the whole presentation alongside some of the models that were at it. Sunburst was alongisde her mother, who had a proud look in her eyes while levitatin a cup of soft wine.

"Sunburst, i am so proud of you" She said while cleaning some tears. "I never doubted of you"

"It's all thanks to your plan mom. I owe you one for this" They both proceeded to hug each other. "Now what's the next part of the plan?"

"Keeping that same reaction they had with you for as long as possible" Then Stellar saw one of the interviewers checking on Sunburst. "But first, talk to that pony. He's an iterviewer and maybe he can help to spread your image"

Stellar pushed a bit Sunburst towards the press pony, the pony in question started the conversation and wanted to ask questions to Sunburst. Most of the questions were simple, and if they were complicated Sunburst tried to answer as simplistic as possible while avoiding references to what she was used to be before the present time. After that he leaved, saying that he needed to publish the article as soon as possible so Equestria could know about her.

Now in Ponyville, Rarity just went inside Twilight's castle holding the newest number of 'PONE', one the best fashion magazines of all Equestria, she was completely enthusiastic because she managed to get an article on that one. But Twilight almost panicted after seeing the cover... Sunburst was there, in plain sight dressing like a proffesional; she gulped nervously after seeing it, after all there was someone who didn't knew about Sunburst's new condition. Coming through the throne room door, Starlight Glimmer.

"Hey Twilight, mind if i and Tr-" She got interrupted by being pushed by Twilight outside of the room. "Twilight, i know you have your things, but this is weirder than other times"

"Nah, everything's good. Just Rarity getting over excited by her own things" She gigled nervously. "You know her"

"Oh she made it into the magazine? I have to talk to her" Before Twilight could stop her, Starlight teleported herself inside the throne room. They started talking, but then... sundden silence, not a single word comming out of the throne room. Twilight came in, Starlight was levitating the magazine, with her eyes focusing the cover, she found out that Sunburst was there and different than the last time they've met. "Twilight... i think i need an explanation"

To Be Continued... in next chapter