• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 1,292 Views, 18 Comments

Crimson and Twilight - CrimsonBrust



Twilight meets a prince from a different part of the world.

  • ...
6
 18
 1,292

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3: First night in Ponyville

(Twilight's Castle, 6 hours after talk with Celestia.)

Crimson dominated Twilight's mind even as she taught another class just as she taught another friendship class.
She went to find Crimson in the guest room, but Alicorn Prince was talking to someone on the other side of the vision, which caused her to stop in front of the door.

"Midnight, I told you, as always, you'll be in command of Tampa Neigh until I get back." Just send Commander Sprint and Blizzard here. The negations will take a while, you'll be in charge until I get back. Crimson grunted as the voice of the North Star pierced him.

"Okay, but your parents are worried about you and that's why they sent you this security, and besides, I'm your advisor, not governor." North grunted before breaking the connection as Twilight entered the room.

"Oh, Twilight, I'm sorry ... I just spoke to my best friend North Star ... He was worried about me and wanted to confirm that security was sent to me ... Excuse me?"
Crimson said awkwardly, staring at the ground, while Twilight gave him a pleasant smile, just as Crimson did the same, both Alicorns blushed, not used to talking to another royal from another part of the planet.

“Okay, can I ask you a few questions about Tampa Neigh? Princess Celestia wanted to ask you a few questions, but ... You know, she's busy with a peace treaty ... Well ... HOW YOUR COUNTRY woke up, WHAT woke up! "DO YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT CULTURE, IS IT RIDING !?"

Twilight quickly asked as Crimson, who was nervous and unsure what to say, smiled at Twilight as she calmed down, panting to catch her breath as he laughed.

"What do you mean abnormally?" he replied.

"Well, you are a male Alkonrn, your winged feathers are pure white against the shoelaces, but your wings are noticeably darker and where do you have that little scar above your eye? And your armor and cloak look different from the ones I know." Twilight said.

"You mean when you see it for the first time: cut, material and style of my clothes. This means you love science, information, and books."
When asked Crimson, when Twilight smiled shyly and blushed as Crimson blushed again, the Princess grew quickly into a Crimson, she reminded him of when he was a foal ...

"Yes ... sorry about that, he doesn't visit often anyone outside of Equestria ... I love getting new information ..."
Twilight said as Crimson patted the saddle bags in her bed.

"It's good you like books because I have a few about my home, empire and Tampa Neigh." Crimson said when he donated them.
Twilight wanted to read them, but remembered to ask Crimson a few questions.

"Thank you, I would like to read them, but you will answer me about your home first, Celestia is very interested in your home, what is your country and why the Empire?" Twilight asked, fully prepared to answer.

“Well, the history of our empire, and in the case of some empires, is from our history and culture. Because we were the only pony tribe to include: earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasi. The first ruler of our empire was the Dark Star, and his wife, Perfect Star, Capital of the Great Altar, later became the capital, and their little kingdom began to grow into the present empire."

"And what is your currency, you trade in the empire and Tampa Neigh"

Twilight asked as Crimson pulled out a gold coin and turned it over, with a smiling Crimson on one side and an island country on the other.

"This is Dust ... I know, a strange name ... The ones used in the Capital, which are ruled by my parents, are the same but differ in terms of enblematics. And how do we earn? Tampa Neigh is totally secluded, this whole kingdom of islands in the ocean, no paths or roads to the mainland, no access roads. All we need: raw materials, food, water, military supplies? figured out ... Ok, but now my question ... If you're a Princess Friendship, doesn't that mean you're Mrs. Ponyville? Your friend Pinkie Pie ... who weirdly didn't throw this party that you said a lot to talk about how royal you are. You have to be responsible for something. "

Crimson said as Twilight shook her head and explained that Mayor Mare, who hadn't always done her job best, was the leader of Ponyville, which caused Crimson to frown as he spoke while signaling her to ask another question.

“Before I ask, I need to know who is Princess Cadence? Crimson asked.

"Princess Cadence is my sister-in-law who rules in the crystal empire. If you want, we will visit her together after all this," he said with a full silence and joy.

"So I was curious about one thing I saw in the castle these strange glass windows that showed something but the ischemia I understood what. You could explain it to me" he said, very interested.

"And I'll tell you this whole story from every stained glass window." Twilight told him every story in the stained glass window.

"Uh, yes…. Yes! That is all the questions I have for today, perhaps I could give you a tour of Ponyville while your still here and awake? It might be close to 8:00Pm, but some of Ponyville should still be awake… Pinkie wouldn't get any rest if she didn't organize a party for you, after all… Want to come?"

Twilight asked as Crimson summoned his cloak, still not used to walking around without it but nodding as he looked at her with curious eyes as the Princess of Friendship led Crimson out of the Castle and into town.
Twilight showed Crimson around Ponyville. They chatted around the city enjoying each other's company and realized they had a lot in common. But Crimson thought of a few other places, military plans, when security arrived, perhaps a few Royal Sky Navy commanders from Tampa Neigh wondering between Blizzard and Spirit whether he would leave Equestria when the treaty came.
Hmm, guide me Twilight, to be honest I'm starting to like her here.
Crimson said, as Twilight smiled and ushered Crimson into the blackened building, Crimson and Twilight looked around the empty main room.

"SURPRISE!"

The voices of over two dozen Ponies screamed as Crimsom silenced for no reason, but an explosion of squats made his coat fly off as Pinkie Pie and the others gasped.

"O MY CHIEF, O MY CHIEF, O MY CHIEF, SCARLET FOR ALICORN! IT MEANS MORE EVENTS THAN BEFORE! "

Pinkie screamed as Crimson smiled and chuckled, a bit unsure of himself but fine anyway as Twilight turned to look at Alicorn while Crimson continued to laugh.
Twilight thought it was upset, but Crimson quickly surprised her.

“Twilight, I like it here more and more. And I thought partying in Tampa Neigh was fun."

Crimson said with a smile on his face.

"Pinkie, why don't you get the party started and Crimson and I take a short walk? Will you give yourself time to think of more party games and make some snacks?"

Twilight found, as Crimson watched Pinkie's eyes widen, she was apparently more concerned about planning the start of the party than planning party games at the moment.
But that didn't stop Pinkie from getting Crisom to the party.
At the party, Crimson was surrounded by all the fillies that were at the party. For an extremely simple reason, he all made him extremely handsome, and his friends Twilight focused all his attention on him. This irritated Spike who was jealous of Rarity.But at this party, Crimson reminded himself of his guitar.

"What happened Crimson" asked the girls anxiously, jagba was upset with something.

"I was just thinking if I could play the guitar"As soon as Pinkie Pie heard it, she suddenly came back with her guitar and set the stage for Crisom to play.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Prince Crimson will play a special song for us," said Pinkie from the stage. And Crimson will start playing a song.

"Where has all the time gone
I'm lost in each moment
The memories pass by
Flashing blurs and painful nostalgia

A thousand goodbyes
To people I don't know
Just ghosts and old phantoms
Haunting days I'll never remember

I'll never remember

Look back at the road
Is it better than where you stand
You made it this far with one step each day
And it was all worth it

I see them drift by
At the edge of my memories
The names are all gone, The voices are lost
But it was all worth it

Like books in old libraries
My pages are faded
For years I could read the words
But now the meanings all waver

In raising this empire
I've buried who I was
Can you trust in a nation
When it's build on ghosts and old phantoms

When it's built on ghosts and old phantoms

Is my mind lost in time
Faces I knew
Places I've been
They're fading and blurry

Are my eyes losing sight
Voices I heard
The laughs that we shared
I don't know what's real"

After that, everyone forgot about the party and went home. And some people couldn't forget his lyrics.

"Crimson, how did you make everyone come home? I've never known Pinki Pie's party to end so quickly." Twilight asked eagerly

"Twilight, my music teacher said: When words fail, music speaks. That's why this beautiful song touched their hearts and reminded them of things more important than this party," he replied in full seriousness.

"What's more to this?" Twilight asked.

"You'll find out for yourself. Now it's time to sleep," replied Crimson.
Twilight thought what he meant by that. But she also went to sleep. After Spike was asleep.

At the same time, on a Glacier-class frigate

"Commander, we will be arriving in Equestrian Airspace in 2 hours, we are still awaiting permission from Equestria to enter."

A Unicorn soldier at the communication station of the warship said to one of the Pegsi escorting the fleet of aerial warships.
These Pegsi were the Golden Wings, Tampa Neigh's official air force and part of the elite part of their military, their uniform was part uniform and part armor.
The Black and Red stripes that lined their armor and flight suits along with their masked and flight covered faces scanned the air as their goggles sent information to the weapons built into their armor, thrusters on their wings and bodies helped them fly faster.

"Yeah, I heard theirs some big chat going on over there, North sent us to guard the king, we don't get paid to talk politics, Lieutenant... Let's keep flying, we have an appointment to keep at the moment."

The Commander said, rolling his eyes as he checked his built-in communication gear on his suit, he wore a small flap of cloth over his mouth as he did so, his cutie mark showed a pair of hooves rushing ahead and his dark Blue mane and fur and dark Green eyes pierced the air ahead of him even more then the sharp metallic armor of his wings did so.
This was Sprint, the Commander of the Golden Wings and one of Crimson's best friends as the Military commander continued to lead his men and the fleet towards Equestria, the Golden Wings all took escort positions around the fleet as the airship as the fleet continued to fly towards Equestria, full of soldiers and such for Crimson to use.

PreviousChapters Next