• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 1,293 Views, 18 Comments

Crimson and Twilight - CrimsonBrust



Twilight meets a prince from a different part of the world.

  • ...
6
 18
 1,293

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: The last time

Luna had great insecurity towards the Crimson parents and slowly towards the Crimson. But to clear up this doubt, she decided to talk to the pony who might have had the most contact with them, Tempest Shadow. She invited her to an interview with her Grubber system.

"I am so glad to see you here and you have accepted my invitation here."

"Thank you, but why did the princess call us? Is there anything I could help?"

"Yes Tempest. You previously served with Grubber at the Storm King. But have you ever had contact with the Hayland Empire? As a general of his kingdom?"

"Grubber make sure they don't listen. The Emperor's Shadows can be anywhere."

"Of course, and on command!"

"What do I want the princess to know?" she asked with an uneasiness that could be felt.

"Tell me everything you know about them. Even what I don't want to know."

"So damn, I don't even know how to start. This empire is very mysterious and powerful. I remember in six days they smashed our coalition against them."

"So you fought against them?"

"Yes, and we have been losing all the time: in the air, on land and at sea. They are something unheard of. During their entire existence they have conquered 100 free kingdoms or even more."

"But why are they doing it?"

"I don't know. But they say they do it to give others: rights, culture and peace. But that was the bullshit of the ambassador who was lying. "

"How was the truth?"

"Such that they actually did. But they absorbed entire kingdoms through their influence or elicited the inhabitants with their laws: stability and contentment."

"Amazing, but tell me about their army. Is it terrible, how do you say?"

"Dangerous and amazing. I myself had the opportunity to be a participant in teaching their officers training. I remember how the king was destroyed by the fact that the Empire was increasing its territory more and more boldly and playing against our allies."

"So what did he do?"

"He will call a coalition that was to stop their aspirations. But their army, which had power beyond our limits, defeated us and smashed us in two days. And the next four took over a vast stretch of land which they absorbed into the empire."

"Even we couldn't hold back their forces. But say, could they be a real threat to us?"

"Yes. They can, but they can also be friends."

"Why friends?"

"They have no interest in anything other than defending their empire. All the inhabitants will defend the empire, no matter what the sacrifice and cost. So as long as you are willing to cooperate with them you do not have to feel threatened. And Equestria will gain more from peace than from conflict. King Storm is convinced of it."

"They thank you, but I would like to show somehow that we are not speaking from them."

"It may be a military maneuver. The Emperor is always eager to learn new knowledge. But, even less, he will never tell you about your help."

"He won't refuse help? Why?"

"Because they know ponies and know how best to help others without asking for anything back. And the family history is both beautiful and sad at the same time. But where did you get that prince?"

"Prince Crimson who is Prince of the Empire is getting married to Twilight."

"It's really really good news."

"Grimmer, but it's true it's good news even though I haven't met a person but many that he is known for his peace policy.
And I'll overtake my congratulations Twilight."

"And me" Grimmer said .

Luna wondered all night how she could get to know Crimson's dreams. She wanted to understand why something about his dark in his soul could be so good to others. But as she walked through the ponies' dreams, she felt something unusual. She felt the Crimson dream which was so real to her that she did not understand. She wanted to materialize but could only handle it up close. She saw two Ashkael characters as Twilight described when Crimson transformed. And next to him was a filly with three pairs of wings that sparkled with pure light, a horn and beautiful white mane . And armor that resembled a combination of the sun and beautiful flames. Her coat was blue like crystal. Ashkael was in black armor like the utter darkness, just like the sword that beat the dark power of the demonic flame. Luna saw the swords that the Crimson on the Cute Marke had. She heard their conversation

"Don't go Mierael! Please, I won't be able to guard the world without you. We were supposed to live together to the end of the world."

"My love, I've never been happier than with you all this time."

"We were planning to live together so I will stay with you until the end." She saw how He was with her all day, still wiping her tears. She didn't know what pain it was for them. He knows that he must say goodbye to life, but she leaves happy because he is with her.

The feeling helped her overcome fear, fight like this He finally kissed her I whispered in her ear, "Always together anyway."

"Because true love brought us together." and those were her last words as her body lost its glow. She saw Ashkael stand up and hold both her sword and his. "We fought to the end, although we lacked the strength. That is why I will continue our fight."

Burying her wingless body, he wrote on the tombstone "She was one of the happiest stars"

Luna was surprised by what he saw and later saw Ashkael. He defended a mysterious fortress defended by the 80 cohords of Hell and legions of ponies led by Mierael. As she felt a great evil rush against them, Ashkael screamed.

“Until we are told to stand still, until we fail. We are the only defense of this world. Despite the atmosphere of fighting on all sides, this does not stop us from defending our world. "

"Yes, for the next generation!"

"Yes, for freedom and the whole world!"

“It's still night, but it will always be dawn in the end. Brothers willing to fight the darkness, let's die together. then a dark voice spoke which terrified her.


“Nobody can stop the dark. Neither angels nor demons nor anyone else. I have no light of my own to lighten the darkness. My servants will consume you.“ But suddenly a flash of light appeared from the fortress.

"What! The one who brought the light died!"

"Yes, she's gone. But our son is shining brighter than she is."

"I will hand you over and I will defeat you, you will have to rule the world for me and my armies."

"I will wait." but as soon as she saw the truth, she saw only lighted rattles, but the shadows grew larger.

"We can't stop the dark without the light it has."

"No, but we can light them with twilight sparks that will wait, but only one person will light them."

"But who?"

"Me and Mierael will not return only our powers and memories. But it is your lineage that has the task of preparing the world. Because you are destined to rule the world. And when your descendants eat the world. who of her little sparkles will light the true flames. And from the flames will be born the light of our hope. Will you do this, the First Emperor of the Hayland Empire? "

"I will do it. And we will protect this world and its inhabitants." Suddenly Luna woke up like a nightmare. She saw why the empire was so powerful. They fought to protect the world in a battle that no one but them knew. But the prophecy he was saying puzzled her very much.

"Princess Luna? I was hoping that you would appear here in my dreams."

"Crimson what I saw is true?"

"So handed down from generation to generation of the rulers of the empire."

"But who is the spark?"

"I don't know but one thing I will never say help. Now it's time to wake up."

"What?" she suddenly felt like she was in her bedroom. But she didn't do anything anymore. I am willing to help the Empire whenever it has the opportunity.

Luna didn't tell anyone what she saw. But she quickly forgot what to think about it, because the empress invited all the princesses to go shopping. It turned out, however, what was not typical for them. The Empress and Emperor were charmed by the state of the Guardians of Equestria. Shining noticed it too, seeing too many differences. First he noticed how the Protorians and the guardian who guarded them presented themselves. The armor they wore and the scars they wore testified to how experienced and strong they were. Not only from a review of skills and discipline showing how they defeated Equestria's defenders during sparring during joint training. But also with extensive knowledge of weapons. The strangest thing was meeting the first marshal of the Empire. The Marshal's Iron Feather, which was his dad's age. It was unbelievable how natural a smile and joy were for him, as if he had never experienced evil. "Good morning, Prince Shining. A great day to maneuver." "Maneuvers?"

“This is a great military exercise that allows you to polish the skills of commanders and officers. And soldiers can train properly. "

"Can I join with my own?" "Of course. The Emperor will be pleased. And Prince Crimson will be happy to attend."

"And Princess Celestia and Luna can too?"

"Or rather, it's their duty."

As soon as Celestia and Luna found out about this invitation, they wanted to use it. A plan was born into Celesti's head to build a real army that would actually defend Equestria. And Luna wanted to talk to Crimson about his dream. As soon as they got there, they were shocked by what they saw. The Imperial Army in comparison to the Army of Equestria was deprived of any chances if it fought in the actual attack. When the marshal showed what powerful forces they had. Penal battalions full of convicts whose goal is to fight for the empire with freedom. For armored, mechanized and motorized units, aviation and navy. Celestia already knew why the empire had won so many victories from Luna and Tampest Shadow. But it also showed her how many of her commanders had no idea of ​​the war being waged. And what's worse for her actions. She was literally rooted in how the imperial army made fun of her. She was a ruler with whom all the rulers she knew took into account. And now before all the dukes who had nailed they looked in awe at the Emperor and his army, not at her. Worse, many ponies had the idea of ​​joining the empire with the wedding of Twilight.

"Princess Celestia, how did you like it?" Celestia was doing nothing. She was still shocked at what she saw. She couldn't believe what she saw. The Equestria Army was always created, which included not only ponies from Equestria and the Crystal Empire, but allies from the allied countries showed them why they don't count anymore.

"I can say it was instructive for everyone."

"It's true, but marshal, how have we checked you, marshal?"

"Too bad, not saying how bad the condition of your alliance and army is. Stabbing commanders never help, especially in war."

"But maybe some positive outlook?"

"Yes, you are good for nothing. But that's good, it means there is still a lot to learn."

"Emperor, do I have to ask?"

"Will I allow Equestria to join the empire?" The Emperor and Marshal were surprised by this.

"What? No. We're not going until Celestia and Luna agree." "But it's more complicated for Equestria to join the empire. But why do you ask?"

"Well, a lot of ponies say that because they'd be better off."

"Well, everyone says so, but it's not true. We've invested in every region of the empire: a lot of time, money and ponies. And I'm sure if we should. You're a relatively young country and I'm sure there is a big road ahead."

"Nice to hear from the Emperor, But exactly how many years the empire is."

"Well the wedding is planned for the 2000th anniversary of the empire." At that time, Luna talked telepathically about what she saw in her dreams and wanted to better understand what she saw.

"So the world is going to plunge into emptiness. So that was the darkness."

"Yes, and without real light, we will not miss it. The void will consume everyone."

"So how to light the light of the prophecy? Or rather, who is he?" "I don't know, but I know that the horse will come back. And I feel that it is closer than further."

During the night, Celestia had dark thoughts and she gave herself to her dark feelings that grew with each moment. And turned into a Daybraker.
"This is the last time anyone will humiliate me and Equestria." she said in the Bedroom. And she laughed ominously.

PreviousChapters Next