• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 1,293 Views, 18 Comments

Crimson and Twilight - CrimsonBrust



Twilight meets a prince from a different part of the world.

  • ...
6
 18
 1,293

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28: On the way to a better future

<Ponyville, Feast of Cordiality >

In Equestria, winter has come as usual. Twilight, Crimson, and Spike spent them at Twilight Castle. And Twilight had already started going crazy with the annual Christmas fever. And Spike was flying around with her with a huge to-do list. Twilight wanted something unusual something amazing for his lover. She was nervous about this.
Crimson just followed her quietly around the stalls when she bought items from the list. Until the moment Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Applejack got tangled up in her.

"So that's called preparing for Christmas Eve. Instead of shopping before Christmas, I do last minute shopping." said Crimson who only had a troubled smile.

"Yes. And I thought the last few candles were weird." Applejack said.

"What do you mean weird?" Crimson asked. And friend Twilight told her the whole story.

"Really cool story. And it reminds me of a childish one." they will sigh, reminding themselves of the old family times.

"Have they come to terms with Twilight?" Crimson asked curiously.

"Yes, we made up. But just as we wanted to do it. We understood so many mistakes and still don't understand why we wanted to do it. " said Rainbow Dash.

"Nothing has happened. But you meant well for her and for others. But not always what we believe is the best solution." Crimson said seriously but with a sincere smile.

"What were we supposed to do? Watch?" they asked surprised.

"My mother taught me one thing: 'If you are to choose between evil and evil, then don't choose.' Or what our priest told me: "There are no bad ponies. There are only bad decisions, but whether to make bad decisions all the time." That's how I was taught. " said Crimson as everyone looked at him as if he were a preacher or a wise old pony.

"I will not say that there is some wisdom in these words." said the pony who was hiding under a white cloak and armor.

"Cleric Demitar can hear well what brings the emissary of our church. In such distant distances from the empire." he said bowing low to him.

"It's good to see the prince too. I have come here to prepare a place for a temple for the inhabitants of this residents and our soldiers." he said bowing to Crimson.

"I hope it will be successful. Let light and goodness guide you."

"And you, sir. Magic and wisdom of our generations." he said as he walked away from them.
At that time, Twilight was running around the stalls all the time when she suddenly felt like something stopped her. And she saw Crimson attract her with his magic.

"Twilight take it easy. Don't use so much of your energy. And don't forget that my parents and your family will come here too." he said, reassuring Twilight.

"But what if I forget you or the things on my list. And besides ..." Crimson interrupted her, touching her lips.

"Take it easy, let me take care of this list and you go to your castle and rest." Crimson said, persuading him, but Twilight was not fooled again for such a trick.

"The last time you burned a similar list and we haven't done anything with that fox."

"Did you have fun with me?"

"Yes. It was even fun. But Crimson, you don't have anything on you." Twilight said. Worried about this that Crimson had no winter clothes.

"Then why are you getting frustrated." and taking from the magical hiding place a brown fur coat from which dangled claws with the addition of golden ornaments. Fluttershy felt that the coat was weirdly similar to the fur of a bear.

"Crimson what is this coat made of?" Fluttershy asked anxiously.

"And this is brown bear fur. I got it as a gift from the chieftain of the Misty Oak Shield clan. Their civilization is amazing." Crimson said, but was surprised that Fluttershy was crying and the others looked uncomfortable about it.

"Crimson, not that I found it weird. But isn't it cruel to wear another living being before?" Applejack asked sadly.

"Not at all. My mom has a diamond bracelet made of 16 creatures of chaos hearts. Dad has dragon scales armor, two dragon eye rings, dragon tooth necklace, dragon flaming tongue sword, dragon scales shields, dragon wing cloak, greaves made of dragonbone, a crown of dragon claws and a vial of dragon's blood. Besides, in our empire, the outfit of living animals is a part of everyday life. For example, Rarity is now wearing a new fur coat from Onyx. And this is made of pearl mink. " Crimson said. But she was too comfortable with it, and the accessory was one of the prettiest gifts Onyx had given her.

"In fact, Crimson somehow has no remorse. And these mink are small?"

"No, they breed like rabbits or rats. I think I should forbid experiments with rapid thawing of animals. Because I have to
deal with a different plague of pests all the time."

"Crimson, I have a question where are your friends?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well. North Star had plans to invite Starlight. But he hasn't spoken to this day. Onyx is making an awesome gift for Rarity. Sprint is setting up a firework display. And Cherry Pie is baking the most beloved cake in the empire. A five-story forest fruit chocolate cake, toffee. , almonds, walnuts. " Crimson said as everyone drooled. Because they had the opportunity to taste this cake in the empire.

"Ooh, I forgot to decorate the castle and ..." Crimson interrupted her to stop her nervousness.

"Twilight will take care of everything. And you will pick up your family from the station." he said persuading.

"Good. I'm counting on you Crimson. Come to the station." said Twilight.

"Good, bye ..." Crimson said, waving their page, and as they disappeared from his sight, a few mysterious ponies suddenly appeared.

"Are you ready for a big surprise for Twilight?"

"Yes, boss. Everything is going according to plan. The Szmpan are already starting to cool down." said the pony.

"And the game would buy some time for us?"

"Relax, everything will be fine. The boys just started."

<this time at the train station>

At the railway station in Ponyville, when the train arrived, one of the carriages was smoking. The conductor and other passengers were shocked. Twilight was anxiously looking for her family when she saw how there was a large hole in the Sufi in the wagon that was to be located.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I wish to know myself. The wagon is to be named and the royal family is kidnapped by ..." the engineer said when Shining interrupted him.

"I do not know. The train car is about to be replaced and the royal family is kidnapped by… ”the driver said when Shining interrupted him.-

"Nobody kidnapped us, you idiot. Our car just jammed." he said upset.

"This is the first time something like this has happened." Cadence said.

"It's true that it's weird." Twilight said an unexpected snowstorm had formed after a while. And Twilight realized that the station ponies were gone.

"Hello girls, I will forgive me for being away so long but ... Where is everyone?" he asked, surprised.

"Discord? Where have you been? I haven't seen you long enough what happened to you?" Curious Twilight asked, hugging him.

"Well, I wanted to explore the land of these new ponies a bit. And now I understand why they were looking for me there?" Discord said.

"Although Discord, help me search and tell me everything you did in the empire." Twilight said as she walked off the station platform. Discord told her what she gave him. Twilight was surprised at what he was saying.

"Discord you are serious. Outside the empire there is a gate that lets out creatures of chaos! And when you were little did you leave that place?" I do not believe what he said.

"So the rift of chaos, and beyond it the dimension in which I was born. I understood why Tirek was different from the creature chaos I know of." he said hiding in the form of a shawl.

"Discord, but why are you hiding under the guise of such a chaotic scarf?" and heard Crimson soldiers talking.

"Boss, why should we look for this creature?" the soldier asked.

"Because he has stalled the train, kidnaps ponies in the form of a blizzard, and ate my lunch." he said upset.

"Well, in fact, unforgivables. Why did I agree to it?" he said ironically.

"Oh, Princess Twilight, apologize, but today is not safe. Please come with us." said the soldier. Twilight wanted to protest but they took her to Sweet Nook. Where was Cherry Pie, Sugar Belle, and Mrs. Cake.

"Oh Hi Twilight do you want to buy something today?" asked Mrs Cake.

"I didn't want to just ... What am I hiding?" she asked curiously when she saw them hiding some white cake.

"Nothing like that. And you know where so many soldiers on the streets come from." she asked worried, Looking out of the window.

"And they're looking for some creature to snatch ponies." Twilight said.

"Oh dear. But you don't have to worry, they'll be sure to help you. I think they just caught something." she said when they left they saw only the soldier who had caught something in the black bag.

"But fidget, I'll hit it a couple of times with that stick." he said and only heard some strange voice.

"That sounds like a monster?" said the soldier.

"You are sure of all of us, you are of the highest degree." hitting while speaking.

"Yes, it definitely isn't. I'll open it and check it." he opened the bag and it was angry North who would take the shovel and broke it on his empty head.

"I am so sorry, we will go looking." he said, nervous and scared.

"Well, I think so. But it hurts. Where are the others?" asked North who fell down in the snow. Twilight noticed they had disappeared too.

"The boss escaped us again." the soldier said helplessly.

"I have calmly prepared the bait. For this berstia." he said as they pulled out a sandwich.

"What is this what?" another asked.

"Sandwich with caviar, pate, turnips and chocolate." he said licking his lips.

"What is this?" another asked.

"Sandwich with caviar, pate, turnip and chocolate." he said licking his lips.

"Enough. I will kidnap all the inhabitants. And you are doing nothing." Twilight said, nervous about the situation.

"Wo wo wo, take it easy, we'll catch it, we are the best in this profession."

"But we are the only ones here. Besides, this is the first time we catch something so aggressive. Lippi, did you find something in this creature in the books?" he asked as another pony was holding a large thick book. This is the first time Twilight has ever seen such thick and bloated volumes of books.

"Okay, here we have selected works by Dr. Atiterun and the great mage Eplips. And the Beast and Monsters by the master hunter of the White Wolf. Let's see." and start looking. Twilight just gasped and thought.

"Good, I'll look for a pony yet to be kidnapped." and she walked in the town but there was no living spirit. Only a handful of inept soldiers who were unusually loud but suddenly they and North are gone too. And it was already before sunset. Suddenly she felt a blizzard taking her too. But when she opened her eyes, she saw friends who were standing in beautiful dresses in front of her. Brother, sister-in-law, Flurry and parents.

"Girls, why am I dressed like this? What is this place? I must be hallucinating?" she was talking to herself, but their smile and slight laughter came as a surprise to her.

"Twilight, just trust us." Said Starlight, sending her a smile and hugging her tightly with.

<A few minutes later>

"Twilight, you can open your eyes!" Rarity said, full of excitement. Twilight opened her eyes to see herself in a white wedding gown with a veil. A crown of White gold, covered with stones that resemble her stamp. The stones sparkled like sparks. A dress made of the purest white silk, covered with white rose petals. And the bracelet she got for her engagement. They still didn't believe what was happening. It was her wedding. When she traveled through the Capital in a beautiful golden carriage, she saw them decorated. And the inhabitants cheered.
As they stood in front of the gates of their magnificent basilica whose doors are decorated with pearls and ponies waiting for the bride. Twilight's dad was waiting for her outside the temple, nervous.

"Ready?" he asked upset when he saw his beloved daughter.

"Yes I'm sure." she said, receiving a bouquet of crystal crystal flowers. Just nodded in front of her, and a great pearl door opened where a long red carpet led.
Twilght was run by basilica and saw ponies not only from the Empire, but also lots of visitors from Equestria. Her friends, her apprentice, brother, sister-in-law, parent, Spike, Flurry and many others. As they approached, she saw Mama Crimson crying with happiness and Crimson himself waiting for her in black armor with a red cape. He himself was nervous, but he did not show it.

"You look beautiful. Forgive me for waiting so long." he watched upset.

"Crimson, if this is your gift?."

"Honestly, it's a gift from my parents. To us." he said smiling at her. And Twilight couldn't believe it.

"We are gathered here to connect the sacred knot. These are our beloved Prince Crimson and Princess Twilight ..." said the Priest. As they both tightened their hooves. When their bracelets began to shine stronger and stronger. Nobody knew what to do but the priest said.

"Crimson and Twilight shake a hoof with bracelets." As he did, the stones shone brighter and brighter. They heard these significant words.


"What love does, no one else will break apart. And this couple's love is so pure and so powerful that even after death they will find each other. Regardless of time and place. Because they are both one.
Crimson, you can kiss your wife, "he said as Crimson and Twilight kissed each other so tenderly and hard. But they shook themselves when they heard the cheers of all the ponies. And they smiled so sincerely and joyfully as Crimson held the microphone and sang one of them." many of the songs.

Crimson:
Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word
So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
You look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah
Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight
And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, and if she falls in love, we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah
So beautiful in white
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

Crimso sang as they danced together.
As soon as they got to the carriage. They waved and continued kissing. But when they got to the palace it suddenly snowed and Twilight was still holding her bouquet. She threw him outside the palace, and the lucky ones who caught the bouquet were Rainbow Dash and Sprint. Who stood up, who would be the first to catch the wedding bouquet from under the cathedral. If they hadn't been recorded, no one would have believed it. Rainbow Dash blushed red when they showed it to her.
At the wedding of the imperial son, the whole Empire was afraid, and in the capital itself they spent eight days. Twilight and Crimson did their first dance. Under a starry sky full of falling snowflakes.

"Twilight. Did I tell you that you are prettier in snowflakes?"

"No, and I'm prettier in a dress?"

"You're not just beautiful without even a dress."
Then they heard Sprina sleeping Rainbow Dash's song:
Well, you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go
Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow, and they go so fast
You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day, you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies
But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow, and it goes so fast
Well, you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
'Cause you loved her too much, and you dived too deep
Well, you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go
Oh, oh, mm, oh
And you let her go
Oh, oh, uh, uh
Well, you let her go
'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go

Then Rarity and Onyx joined the great news:

"I'll be a dad soon." he said into the microphone.

"You're not serious. This is the prada Rartiy?" asked friends incredulously.

"Yes, and what's cooler, he's a stallion!" she said cheerfully and everyone congratulated them.

"So you want kids now?" Crimson asked. And Twilight got scared.

"You said you had no plans for the future! Where did you get this from?" she replied.

"Because I am pleased, I know you and I know when you are jealous."

"Crimson, stop teasing me. But it was actually fun being parents."

"Since the wedding has taken place, they can safely give up power to my son."

"Dad, there was no coronation ..." Then the Crimson parent placed their crowns over their heads accordingly. Mother Crimson on Twilight's temple and Father Crimson on Crimson's head.

"Bye bye. You're not chasing us. We love you." they said escaping from the wedding.

"What, my beloved Emperor, what will be your first ordinances?" Twilight said with a smile.

"You will spend the best day in life with your wife." and then they'll take Twilight and he said. "Have fun, we have a lot to do ... a very imperial affair."

"Exactly." Twilight said as they headed to their bedroom.

"What was that about?" Spike asked. who did not understand what happened.

"You know, Spike, I'll explain you when you get older. Much older." Shining said upset.

"Exactly Spike. Exactly." Cadence said.

PreviousChapters Next