• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 1,293 Views, 18 Comments

Crimson and Twilight - CrimsonBrust



Twilight meets a prince from a different part of the world.

  • ...
6
 18
 1,293

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: Magic is all we know. Empire Culture Festival into a friendship school.

Twilight and Crimson got congratulations from everyone for an event that was more of a lover than Flurry Heart. But everyone was pleased, especially Celestia and Twilight's parent. After I returned to Ponyville, when Pinkie Pie told everyone about it, the rumor about it went all over the world.

<Ponyville>

Twilight felt unusual to see Crimson, Blizzard, and Cloudberry practicing magic together. Suddenly she was interrupted by the calm watching Cloudberry ask her with an odd question.

"Twilight, can I call you mom?"

"Where did this Cloudberry question come to your mind?"

"Because you love our dad and he loves you, and no one has ever been as nice to us as you are."

"It will not bother me really, but the more interesting thing is not another thing. I saw that I was learning magic and you can tell me more precisely. Your magic surprises me."

"More precisely. Would you like to know?"

"I'm interested because I heard you talk about magic schools. I'm interested in vessels, is it?"

"Schools of magic are academies with different teachings of magic in different places of the empire. But also magic guild and spell schools are included."

"Really, what are the schools of these 'spells'?"

"Well it's not like that. Some spells are grouped more. For example, only four magic schools recognize a magic guild: light magic, dark magic, destruction magic, summoning magic and runes magic. The spell schools recognize five: the life magic schools, the death magic schools, the nature magic schools, the order magic schools, and the chaos magic schools. There are also elemental schools that recognize only elemental magic and only recognize air, earth, fire, water, light, dark and primeval magic. "

"Wait, you said primal. I understood everything else but primal? What is it doing or the sea doing?"

"This school is responsible for bending time and space. More simply, it is called astral magic." Cloudberry knew that Twilight's expression told her she didn't understand.

"That's really interesting, but your dad used to talk about me once about Eager Magicians. Who are they?"

"Well, this is one of the most popular and first schools of magic in the empire. They make the inner fire of the soul can be used as magic. It allows them to reveal themselves after inflicting pain."

"I am inflicting pain. It's cruel but also curious."

"Maybe? But surely their arcana, which works thanks to their magic, allow them to be of tremendous benefit to other ponies."

"I don't know how inflicting pain on myself can I help others?"

"But it helps. The arcana is bruised by the magic of the dust and the pain of the magicians. The arcana then benefits everyone around. For example, the arcana of matter makes people smarter. Arcane agility strengthens the power of will and body ..." Twilight interrupted her from curious.

"Wait, did you say dust magic? But dust is your currency? What do they have in common?"

"Well, Twilight dust is magic that we make money with." Crimson said.

"But magic can't make coins. Wait, why do you start hugging me?" suddenly the whole colorful world darkened and she saw golden clouds that traveled like the wind. "This is the dust itself. The magic which is gold and is the thing that gives life to the whole world."

"Dad forgot to add that there is aurora in the sky."

"Blizzard but not during the day ... I can really see her. You also see the world in such colors. Strongly dimmed, but the colors are clearer too." "We actually use a spell that allows us to see Dust Eclipse. It is always visible before winter."

"It's true Blizzard. Twilight then covers the sun with this magical princess. Many ponies don't even know how to watch such a beautiful magical world."

"It's true, it really is a beautiful magical world. And how did you find out about it?"

"After our Dust Eclipse event lasts a whole month. And an amazing event is happening with this one had to see the aurora borealis over the city so close and beautiful with many thousands of stars."

"Yes, Dad. Magical that you could touch it with hooves."

"You know what I'd like to see your empire. But I don't believe an empire isn't without its flaws."

"Everyone has flaws, but in our empire it is said: It is not important how ugly and dangerous the world is. You can certainly make it beautiful and good."

"Or: Magic is all that surrounds us. But true magic is where you did not seek it."

"But a more appropriate wording would be that: Love is magic. Stronger than anything else. Because with love I give tremendous power. It is the only thing everyone wants the most, to be loving and to love others."

"You know what it is true. Love is a beautiful thing and I want to have it. I'm really glad you are here. Helps me to forget about my problems with school. It is a pity that nobody wants to finance my school, which teaches about harmony and friendship."

"I am so glad that you are here. It helps me to forget about my problems with school. It is a pity that nobody wants to finance my school, which teaches about harmony and friendship." said Twilight in tears looking at the school.

"That's not true, Twilight just doesn't see the true purpose of the school."

"Really, and what purpose should it fulfill?" "They should do what I have. You teach these children that no matter who they are or from where they come from, they can live in peace with other inhabitants of this land."

"What's more, it's really dishonest you have created a beautiful school with a really good cause."

"That's true, sister. Besides, striving for peace among the different people of Equestia and not only her is something worth fighting for this school."

"Thank you, but the words won't help save the school. I guess I'll have to close it soon."

"Twilight is not gonna close this school and that's why I'm telling you now. I have decided to finance your school and you will not be forced to keep the school open. "

"Really Crimson. Won't that be a problem for you?"

"No, and if someone wants to shut it down, they'll have to face a surprise. And you'd like to do a festival promoting the cult of the empire."

"Crimson is a really great idea but how do you do it?"

"It will be a surprise and, besides, invite everyone, it will be an unforgettable event." Twilight quietly announced it at school and later invited everyone from all over Equestria. Literally whoever you could, and Crimson prepared everything from food to all sports and attractions. The surprise was the bigger crowds wanted to come to the festival which was supposed to last a few days.

<Festival opening day>

The opening day in front of the castle was crowded with ponies waiting impatiently for the opening in the morning. Suddenly they saw Crimson stand in front of the great curtain and shouted out through a megaphone.

"Empire Culture Festival is about to start!" when he said it, the veil appeared to be an incredible attraction for the participants, the mere sight of which caused excitement. Crimson quickly flew away to not stay in the center of the entrance. And they will fly to Twilight.

"Then what do you want to go to the festival with me?"

"I will not refuse and of course that you will be able to show me everything" Going to the festival together. Along the way, they met Spike, Starlight, and Princess Celestie.

"Hello, princess Celestia, how are you enjoying the festival?"

"Crimson I have to tell you that. Cherry Pie really makes great cakes. And on top of that, this festival is so amazing. I was most interested in the Astronomy exhibition."

"I liked magic, amazing how little we knew about magic. And I think Sunbrust still bought a ton of a book about magic from the empire."

"I do not like it!"

"Spieke why do you say that?"

"Because their gems are tasteless and, what's worse, I almost became a snack for this strange creature that Cloudberry looked after."

"So you've met Sparky before. Favorite Cloudberry pet."

"Favorite! You're kidding me. That big, oversized blue flying snake with feathers and wings. It's her favorite animal!"

"Be glad he didn't strike you with lightning, because that would be the case. Because he can cause a storm if he is angry or threatened."

"An amazing creature. But Crimson isn't that dangerous? But she's still young."

"Well, maybe for you, but in the empire, caring for a magical beast at this age is the norm. Besides, you can see that children liked their stand. You want to see how they are doing." Everyone approached their booth full of magical creatures. Irit was there with Fluttershy, Cloudberry, and Blizzard.

"So who want to touch the real chimera?"

"But is it safe?"

"Of course I am. Besides, Fluttershy. You don't need to worry." All children and adults admired the creatures that Irit depicted, and adults touched him with uncertainty. But the children could not hold back from admiration how amazing and unheard of in Equestria. For joy, they fed her, stroked her and played.

"Excuse me. Should there be something in this glass aquarium?" Irit looked and his eyesight was bad.

"Attention, don't panic. Only the oversized, poisonous spider escaped."

"Is this spider dangerous?"

"You know, Fluttershy. When you bite you, you're dead after about two hours and a maximum of eight hours." Everyone got scared, especially Spike who felt like something was walking on him.

"Excuse me, Irit. Is that the spider? Because he just bit me." Irit calmly threw a spider. And he threw it into his aquarium.

"I'm sorry Iryt will I die?"

"Peace of mind his venom does not affect dragons. Besides, I do not attack creatures greater than myself. But the swelling will not disappear for a month."

"That's what we're going on."

"We're definitely going, but where is Princess Celestia?"

"Excuse me, Princess Twilight, what's this fest?" Hearing this, Twilight turned to see Chancellor Neighsay.

"Thank you Good ... Chancellor Neighsay nice to see you. And with the whole EEA."

"Sorry, but I might introduce myself, I'm Prince Crimson Brust, the organizer of the festival." "Yes, but we're here to close the school again. Immediately!"

"And why? School is, after all, school is not supported by you."

"No, but she broke the rulamin. At this point," Chancellor Neighsay handed over a large fat book, he opened it and pointed to the hoof. Only Crimson read it, he closed it with a book and burned it with magic.

"Who do you think you are, the school will be closed anyway!"

"I would really like to believe you, but this school is no longer under EEA protection."

"And why is that?"

"Hmm ... Minister Pecs Kerre. I can explain to you."

"Obviously like the Empire's Minister of Education and Education, Hyland. This school has just been incorporated as teaching grounds."

"What since when is it on! It's not legal!"

"From the moment the peace agreement between the empire and Equestria was signed, I have every right to establish a teaching institution for the Empire. It is in a copy of this agreement between the ambassador and Princess Celestia. Moreover, Princess Twilight provided us with a request that was successfully received and the school met all the requirements before with which it was fulfilled. "

"What! This is some farce where is Princess Celestia?"

"As far as I know, I'm competing in the on-time sweets competition. And it's right there," Crimson pointed to the princess who had a mouth and mane in frosting of cookies and cakes.

"It's not over. But you'll see I will close this school sooner or later."

"Seriously scream our guests, Captain. We have volunteers for the show."

"What show?" he said scared. "Get them!"

"And I can say, Princess Twilight, I can tell you one thing. This book will help you with everything. Well, I wish you a successful learning from the students. And also a student from the empire and a teacher will come, because the Emperor hopes that such a school will be opened in the capital. "

"Thank you really. And I would love to continue my study of friendship outside of Equestria." Twilight couldn't believe it. Crimson's parent wanted another school like this, and yet in the capital of the empire, all she could do was throw a hug at Crimson and kiss him.

"Crimson, thank you, you are a really amazing pony."

"I know. But come on, it's not the only surprise for you." Crimson caught her with magic and took her to the stage.

"Good time for a musical performance." Crimson will take the microphone and start singing a song to which the instruments have started.

I can only imagine
How it is to be with you
From the first day I saw your face
I knew this love was true
But you're already taken
Nothing I can do
So I can only imagine
How it is to be with you

I can only imagine us both loving through the night
I can only imagine us together side by side
I can only imagine we're dancing in the moonlight
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
I want to know
If you will be
My favorite song
My little melody
If we could be
A symphony
Then we would be
A perfect harmony

I don't want to live this way
I really wish we never knew
Out of sight and out of mind
I don't want to be with you
But the next time I saw your face
Nothing I can do, oh
Just have to face the truth
All I want is to be with you

I can only imagine us both loving through the night
(Imagine)
I can only imagine us together side by side
(Imagine)
I can only imagine we're dancing in the moonlight
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I want to know
If you will be
My favorite song
My little melody (Imagine)
If we could be (Imagine)
A symphony (Imagine)
Then we would be (Imagine)
A perfect harmony

Imagine, imagine
Imagine, imagine
If you will be (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
My favorite song
My little melody (Oh-oh-oh)
If we could be (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
A symphony (Oh-oh-oh)
Then we would be... (Oh-oh)

Everyone was surprised by such a song. Which spoke to their hearts again. Even though there was no applause, the Ponies only Crimson told them.
"A really beautiful song. That it lasts until the end of you." And then everyone clapped and cheered with joy.

"Crimson is a real beautiful song. And a real one."

"Princess Celestia used to love a pony too?"

"It's not even brewed, but you would convince Cherry Pie to make me cakes."

"I'll try but do you like the festival and our culture?"

"Definitely yes. What's more, the next festival you're gonna do about your kingdom. And Thank you for everything."

"I'll do a good Twilight and so thank you too."

"What for?"

"For being able to love you." Crimson said, smiling after he kissed her cheek. Twilight blushed in front of everyone.

"I am good though Crimson has many attractions left. You will tell about them."

"I will always tell you about them."

PreviousChapters Next