• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 1,292 Views, 18 Comments

Crimson and Twilight - CrimsonBrust



Twilight meets a prince from a different part of the world.

  • ...
6
 18
 1,292

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: Canterlot spells

Immediately after the letter was dispatched.

Spike went to gather Twilight's friends at the train station. "Spike, why are you picking us up Station?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Twilight told me to gather you at the station to meet Crimson," Spike said.

"And who is this Crimson, why should we meet him," Applejack said.

"He's a prince from a faraway land, and he's come to meet Celestia," Spike replied.

"Prince from an unknown country, what is he like? What does it look like? " Rarity asked.

"And I've already met him and I'm going to have a big party," screams Pinkie Pie.

"That ... you've already met him ... what he is like," Fluttershy asked shyly. "
I don't know yet, I've only met him for a while, but he seems to be a bit interested in Twilight," Spike said.

"Be interested in our Twilight, don't be kidding," they all said together."Look who's standing next to Twilight, Spike, who's that pony in the black coat," Rarity asked.

- It's Crimson. But his whole name is Prince Crimson Brust. Spike pointed at him.
Crimson meet my friends: Rarity Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack. "You already met Pinkie Pie when she brought you to me," Twilight said.

"This is our Express to Canterlot" said Spike.

"Okay, Prince Crimson, could you please tell us about yourself on the train ride," Rarity asked.

"Yes, but first I need to meet and talk to Princess Celestia. In less serious circumstances, you can always talk to me" Crimson said.

Friendship Express, 5 minutes from Cantorlot

The journey passed calmly.
Twilight's friends wondered what Crimson was like and talked about it. Meanwhile, Twilight and Spike wrote to Celestia to arrange a special meeting for Crimson. As they neared the city, Crimson smoothed his cloak until it covered his head as he stared at Twilight. She felt his scarlet eyes boring into her purple ones as he awkwardly smiled.
As the train stopped, Crimson, Twilight, Spike and the rest of the Mane Six walked to the train door while a squad of the Royal Guard waited for them and escorted Crimson and the others to the Castle.

Cantorlot Castle, 10 minutes later

Crimson glared at the Pony crowd as the guards closed the door behind him with a sigh of relief that only Spike and Twilight could be inside. He also noticed that there was no guards inside.
Crimson smiled before he heard the sound of hooves behind him cut him off as Crimson turned, one eye peering at a Alicorn that was as tall as his mother with gold armor, a tiara and a rainbow colored mane that seemed to flow even though there was no wind.

"You must be Crimson, my faithful apprentice Twilight Sparkle told me you are coming. Welcome to Equestria, I am Princess Celestia, co-ruler of Equestria along with my sister Luna ... You can take off your robes if you want."

Celestia said with a welcoming smile as Crimson nodded, feeling a little more confident outside her home as he turned and took off his coat with one hoof as Celstria, Spike, and Twilight watched.
Crimson was taller than Twilight, she knew he was an inch or two taller before, Celestia could see he wasn't as tall as she was, but the armor stood out too.
Celestia could also say that Crimson was not an evil fighter or a malicious creature, the look in his eyes told her he was shy, more used to doing something like that in his native country, but he did not avoid her gaze.

- What's on your Cutie mark? What does it mean? Twilight asked as Celestia shook her head, studying her ex-student, smiling and looking at Crimson.
The "balance" badge, or at least that's how I explain it.
The stamp depicted a scarlet sun that exploded with gold dust. Two swords were visible inside. One sword burns with sun flames that looked like a phoenix and the other was dark, piercing black lightning and resembling a dragon.
Crimson started to say as he looked back at Twilight who was sheepishly taking notes as he offered her a small smile, making both Alicorns blush.

"As I said, Empire Hayland: My homeland is a great military empire that fights against the creatures of chaos. and at the same time I am the Sovereign of a country in Hayland called Tampa Neigh. My parents sent me here. I came because my parents were busy with the affairs of our empire. My father, Emperor Comet, thought Twilight was the lord of Equestria, What about this peace treaty? I have a letter with this "

Crimson said. As he pulled out the letter and magic handed it to Celestia, who caught it with her own magic and began to read, Crimson looked at Twilight, tilting his head towards her.

"Crimson, you wouldn't have anywhere to go for the night, would you?" Me, my sister and Princess Cadence need to talk about it, about the peace treaty. I don't want you to wait for an interview for a few days. "

"Honestly, I didn't expect it to end soon, but I have a question where will I stay the night."

Crimson said, slapping his head, remembering that he would not be back to Tampa Neigh soon enough and therefore Equestria would not accept the money he had.

"He could stay in my Castle, Princess Celestia!"

Twilight spoke as Crimson turned to her as both Alicorns stared at each other, Crimson tilted his head as Twilight only realized how she had formulated her answer, blushed and hit her head irritably as she cleared her throat.
I meant: Crimson can stay with me until the peace treaty is discussed. Crimson knows nothing about Cantorlot and would be forced to stay in the castle the entire time to hide the fact that he is Alicorn from another kingdom. Ponyville is not a huge city, so Crimson would only have to worry about crowds of ponies.

"Besides, we could learn more about Hayland as I can ask him when he is not on friendship missions or teaching. If you're OK with that?"
Twilight asked with an embarrassed smile on par with the one Crimson had given her when Celestia took a moment to digest the information before responding.
"It's not a bad idea, Twilight. Crimson, would you like to stay in Ponyville for at least a week? It will take some time for all of us to come to an agreement and thus reach a consensus. And let your parents know we'd like to meet them."

Celestia asked as Crimson looked at Twilight again, feeling shy and flushed, then turned to Celestia, nodding her head.

"I can do it. In the meantime, I am happy to answer any questions you may have about Tampa Neigh and Hayland. But of course I think I can stay in Ponyville, as long as you don't mind Twilight. the security office has been sent to me."

Crimson said as Twilight nodded as Crimson turned and gathered his robe as the group left the room, Celestia spoke one last time before they managed to do so as Crimson and the others left the room.

"What will your protection be?" Celestia asked as Crimson turned to her, smiling shyly as Crimson raised an eyebrow.

"Only my parents know about this." Crimson said as he closed the door and pulled the hood over his head, his scarlet eyes turned to Twilight as he spoke.

"Are you sure I can stay in Ponyville? My best friend and advisor, North Star, will want to know that I will be here for a few more weeks ... "

Crimson asked as Twilight nodded and smiled, something Crimson was not in the least used to.

"It's okay, I get along very well in Ponyville, every pony would love to meet you, and classes don't start until Monday." Alright, I promise you won't be a burden, Crimson.
Twilight said as Crimson blushed and nodded, wondering what he was in for during the next few days.

PreviousChapters Next