• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 5,002 Views, 304 Comments

Ainz Ooal Gown in Equestria - zakan



Instead of get trowed out of the server in the last day of Yggdrasil, Satoru got to a world full of... ¿ponies?; ¿how will react the inhabitants of Equestria to the coming of an undead of the higest order?

  • ...
13
 304
 5,002

Cleaning the house Fourth part

Author's Note:

First of all My Little Pony was created and is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust, Overlord is owned by Kugane Murayama and are not mine, this is a fan story made with the intent to entertain and if it's possible steal you a smile.

English it's not my mother language, so please, if you catch some grammar mistake, or you have some suggestion for better puns or double meaning words to replace the ones already used put it in the comments and I will see if I can make it work.
DK = Death Knight
ES = Emotional Suppressor
EEA = Eight edge assassins
SOC = Summit of the Creatures
E.E.A. = Equestria Education Assembly
"Speech"
Thought
'magical or technological communication'
-Action-
[Spell]
*sound effect or onomatopoeia*

Notes
A new chapter has arrived! Also, I must thank to 'The hat man' for let me make a reference to his story 'The iron horse', I will not recount his whole story just going to put it as part of the events in the timeline, it is a pretty good story I recommend it.

One more beautiful morning saw its beginning in the city of Canterlot, the Capital of Equestria, while all the ponies woke up from their lethargy and prepared to start their work, there was a unicorn that had not moved from its place, had not even slept Since he stood in his place from the day before, for a time he had company during the night, who like him looked at the statue in silence for a while before re-entering the castle.

The Pony sitting in front of the new 'statue', was none other than Starswirl the Bearded, the mentor of the diarchy, he had not moved from his place since he was meditating, organizing his thoughts after the battle of the previous day, without putting attention to time at all.

I can't understand it, why did you attack Canterlot? Why did you ally yourself with those villains? Why? After you contacted me I felt very happy, I had a daughter! Now I am very sad, my daughter will be locked in stone for a long time, why did you do it chrysalis?

"Starswirl?"

The thoughts of the unicorn were interrupted by the voice of Twilight, when the old unicorn turned around, the princess of friendship was not alone, the rest of the elements, Spike, Turing, Starlight, and the diarchs were with her.

"Are you okay? Wait, don't tell me you haven't moved from here since yesterday?!"

"It's to be expected, isn't it? After all, I said that I would stand guard to make sure there were no surprises." -the unicorn answered with a tired tone- "but tell me, what brings you all? Has something happened?" -He finished leaving aside his sadness and fatigue, his face was serious and with a steely look-

"Nothing bad has happened, we are just preparing to carry out a troop movement." -Luna replied as she looked with some apprehension in her eyes at her former mentor-

"Movement of troops? Do you suspect there will be a second attack?" -asked Starswirl-

"No, it's not about that, it has more to do with another matter that we have not discussed yet," -answered the monarch of the sun- "in fact, it has to do with your mirror portal and the world it leads to, many things have happened since we last talked about it. "

"So, am I to understand that something has happened that urges the movement of troops? Hmm... even though crossing the portal will make them useless in the first place? I suppose you haven't forgotten that the portal changes anyone who does go through to agree with the environment you get to or is it?"

"No, we have not forgotten, as I told you, many things have happened and new information has been revealed, unfortunately at this moment there is no time to tell you the whole story, but we will gladly do it later; what we will do at this time is send a detachment to protect the temporary Equestrian embassy on the other side of the mirror."

While the alabaster alicorn spoke, in the background you could see and hear the organization of a company that had finished organizing and coming to attention at that moment.

"Regarding the transformation, there will be no need to worry, we will not use the mirror to get to the other side, in what seems to be an altruistic gesture in pursuit of fairness for both nations, the Sorcerer King has offered to open a portal more stable with his magic to mobilize the troops, and allow us to secure the area ourselves; as Twilight told me about her previous trip, the sorcerer kingdom has already established its separate embassy."

"I see, then it makes sense, a company cannot be formed comfortably within the throne room after all, does that mean…"

Starswirl's words were cut by a tremendous wave of magic that originated a very short distance from him when a hole, in reality, opened a few meters from where they were all gathered, from this came a creature that the old unicorn never I had seen, it was a bipedal creature, practically without hair on the visible skin, it was only on its head, it had pointed ears, a tail covered with metallic plates and it wore an elegant and impeccable red suit with fine yellow vertical lines, behind his glasses, one could glimpse his eyes practically closed and in his mouth a smile that definitely did not convey confidence, when the old unicorn turned to see the rest because he did not know how to react to such an entrance, he saw that everyone was calm, therefore it must have been someone known.

"Good afternoon princesses, and equally to the rest, I have been sent by Ainz-sama to lead your troops to CHS." -The demon formally introduced himself with a slight bow after approaching the assembled group-

"Likewise and welcome Mr. Demiurge," -answered Celestia- "as you can see, the troops we will send are ready, unfortunately, or fortunately, given the problem we faced yesterday, most of the troops were already prepared and stationed in the castle, so organizing them quickly was no problem."

"Oh right, the villain invasion."

The fact that the words were said calmly, allowed almost everyone to let them escape, except Starswirl, since he was well focused on analyzing the individual from top to bottom, as well as Turing, but the unicorn spoke first.

"I apologize for interrupting Mr. Demiurge, but how do you know what problem we faced yesterday? We haven't told you yet."

This statement caused everyone to pay more attention to the conversation and realize the same thing.

"Mnh? you should already know, right? According to the treaty, we officially informed the diarchy that we would enter an agent into their territory to follow up on a criminal who was petulantly strolling through the sorcerer kingdom."

Seeing that everyone exchanged glances with the princesses and that they shook their heads that they were not aware, the demon sighed.

*Shigh* "There is no remedy, then I will give you the short version, but first I must collect our command; I think it is time you stopped playing and introduced yourself properly."

The Archfiend said as he looked in Starswirl's direction, which confused everyone, including the unicorn himself.

"What?! Don't look at me like that! Of course, I'm not in the service of the sorcerer kingdom!"

The pony assured, but the gaze was not directed at him, but rather at the statue behind him, which was obvious when they heard the stone crack and fall into pieces, this forced the unicorn to take a couple of steps hurriedly and Turning towards the statue, in view of all, the figure of Chrysalis cracked, while an orange light shone from the base of its horn, after the cloud of dust that formed, the silhouette of the Changeling could be defined.

*COUGH COUGH cough cough cough cough… sneeze* "Uuuuggh, I think it was a terrible idea to stay with my mouth open, I think I swallowed some stones."

Hearing the voice of their enemy, everyone became defensive, except for four individuals, Pinkie and Turing, they were sure that it was not a threat, Starswirl was shocked, trying to reconcile what this could mean and Demiurge simply enjoyed that everything continued within his lord predictions.

That's not possible! she couldn't have freed herself from the petrification so easily! IT'S JUST RIDICULOUS! -Twilight thought stunned while she was ready to fight-

"Chrysalis stop wasting your time and introduce yourself properly." -admonished the devil-

"YES! Right away! *COUGH*, ahem, everyone knows who I am, but unlike before, now I have a different purpose." -said the changeling coming out of the cloud of smoke- "Or maybe it would be better to say that I found one while wandering the world planning my revenge against Twilight and her friends."

"I... I can't, then, does that mean?..." -said the unicorn, beginning to understand what happened-

"That's right father, the whole time I was with Tirek, Cozy Glow, Sombra, and Grogar, I was in the service of my new master, the Sorcerer King Ainz Ooal Gown, doing his will."

"Stop, stop, stop, wait a minute," interrupted the speedster, "Discord had already told us about Grogar's lair, do you mean the same thing?"

"Do you already have mental damage with so many crashes? Of course, I don't mean the lair! Only an idiot would refer to a place as if it were a creature." -said the former queen with sarcasm-

"Are you saying that Grogar, the father of all monsters, is on the loose again in the world?" -Asked the monarch of the sun with an expression of steel on her face-

"Of course not! Leaving such an annoyance in the world would be an insult to the position Ainz-sama gave me, I would never dare to allow it!"

The seriousness with which the changeling spoke caused all aggression to disappear and be replaced by doubt, this moment of silence was taken advantage of by the Archdemon, drawing the attention of everyone present.

"You see, the mission that was entrusted to Chrysalis is really simple, after all the magic of Equestria was about to be banned from the world, our patrols detected the creature known as Grogar and we learned of his plans to form a team of villains, so she was assigned as an infiltration unit to monitor and report all the movements of the criminal."

"Just a moment!" -the princess of friendship interrupted alarmed- "Are you telling us that you were aware of everything? And you did not give us any notification about it?!"

"I recommend that you think carefully about what you are implying, princess" -said Demiurge with a neutral face- "I will not allow it to be implied that my master does not keep his word in any way."

This caused a chill in the mares, immediately after the princess of the night spoke.

"We apologize if young Twilight's words seemed like an accusation, but I can assure you that it is far from the truth, I'm sure it is a question, even if the surprise caused her to disorganize her ideas."

"If so, then I have no problem; according to our research, the magic drain affected a kind of magic prison that contained the creature, allowing it to leave without any problem, but as it entered the territory of Equestria, to enter the same force that followed him would have been a violation of the treaty, so we sent a specialist in infiltration and deception." -The demon finished while pointing a hand at the ex-queen-

"Wait a darn second, y'a telling that a notification was sent t'a comply with the treaty, but the princesses did not receive even a note, they were not aware of what y'a say!." -interrupted the farmer-

The words were seconded by statements from the rest, which 'surprised' the demon.

"Ara! Is it that they did not verify the correspondence box that was given to them? The notification was even sent to both of them to avoid something like that, I'm sure an explained of how they worked was given." -he finished nailing his eyes on the diarchy-

Seeing themselves the center of attention, the sisters met their gaze and blushed.

"I'm sorry to say that, with everything that has happened lately, we completely forgot about the matter." -Celestia answered for both-

Fortunately for both princesses, Turing's metallic voice interrupted their embarrassment.

"If I may? I would like to ask a question, Mr. Demiurge."

"Mhn? Of course."

"How is it that the changeling isn't petrified? I'm sure she doesn't have the power to break the powerful spell cast by Discord and the princesses."

"Ah, that's quite simple, she received Ainz-sama's protection against those simple spells."

"Now I understand, that's why when I scanned the statue, only the Chrysalis figure gave different results," -commented the automaton as it turned to the former queen- "the ring is what protected her, isn't it?"

"Oooh, I can see that you are quite observant, indeed, to prevent our agent from being killed or taken by surprise, Ainz-sama gave her a protection item; *shigh* I would like to continue chatting, but I have work to do, so, if you don't mind princesses."

Before an answer could be enunciated, a sound of surprise caught the attention of everyone present, and the image they witnessed not only left them stunned, it generated an immense amount of questions.

"EEPPP!"

Starswirl the bearded, hero and one of the pillars that allowed the formation of Equestria, had tears in his eyes as he hugged a tense and frozen changeling, but what impressed them the most was her response to this 'attack'.

"Now, now, you don't have to cry father, everything is fine, I will not go anywhere, I know you must have many questions, but for now I have work to do when I have the opportunity I will meet with you and talk about what you want, yes?"

"It's okay daughter, I'm just so happy that you're okay and that you weren't our enemy, that's all."

"Did I really just hear what I think I just heard?" -Asked Spike coming out for the first time from behind Turing-

"Ooookkeeeey, I think, I think that can explain a lot of things, but at the same time it raises a lot more questions than it answers, but what I'd like to know most at this point is why her hatred of us seems to have disappeared." -added Starlight-

*Snort* "You are just not my priority anymore."

The changeling replied disinterestedly as she walked away from her 'father' smiling at him, then turned to the monarch of the sun and spoke to her with barely disguised revulsion.

"Now, if it doesn't bother 'Your Highness', there is work pending," -to change her tone to a highly respectful one in an instant- "as soon as we are back I will hasten to deliver the last report of my mission unless you want to receive it verbally while we walk Demiurge-sama." -she said ending with a slight bow-

A new fairly large portal opened next to the demon, this could easily allow the passage of the soldiers organized by sections.

"There is no need to rush, the report can wait for us to return to the sorcerer realm," -Demiurge turned to the princesses- "now, if you don't mind, please follow me."

The Archdemon gave a small bow and crossed the portal, followed closely by Crysalis, the order was given, the soldiers began to march, the five sections forming a column that crossed the portal, and after crossing glances for a moment with Luna, Celestia and Twilight crossed the portal following the Equestrian troops, when the parade ended and the portal closed, the first to speak was Starlight.

"Ok, before I sink into my thoughts and try to drown myself in coffee to try to digest all this, I just want the answer to one question," -the unicorn stood in front of Starswirl- "so… DAUGHTER?!"

One of the unicorn's eyes trembled slightly as a sign of the birth of a nervous tic as she looked with wide eyes at the bearded pony, when he saw himself the center of attention, knew that he should explain the situation.

*Shigh* "Well, the origin of everything," *GGGRRRRUUUUUUUGggg* "hehe, maybe it's a good idea to explain everything while we eat something, don't you think?"

"HOW THE HELL WE HAVE NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING YET?!"

In a room in which the light only completely illuminated a circular table, a group of people was gathered, ten of the twelve figures present were staring at one, wordlessly supporting the one who was shouting, around them, glass walls The blurring gave them some privacy, separating them from the people and workstations that occupied the periphery of the room.

It was the secretary of defense who was yelling angrily at the head of the CIA, a man of average appearance in a generic cut, in fact, of the whole room he was the one who stood out the least, clear traces of his past as a successful agent.

*Shigh* "It has simply been impossible for us, we have tried everything, but the same thing always happens, our agents are neutralized as soon as they try to cross the limits of the building, even the snipers we have placed have been found somehow no matter how far we place them, every armed agent is quickly neutralized, drones are bypassed or simply blown to pieces by something much faster than integrated cameras are capable of recording; the greatest success we have had in obtaining live images from the cameras. But they haven't revealed anything we don't know about, all we know is that the creatures have been refurbishing the building, but we still don't know what for."

The defense secretary was about to explode again in anger but was interrupted, the door was thrown open and a man in a black suit entered, he approached the intelligence secretary without stopping for anything, the whispers were not heard by the rest of those present, but the surprise was clear on the ex-agent's face.

"Has that report been duly confirmed?" -the man in the black suit nodded in confirmation- "have it projected here immediately," -the secretary of national security announced with a firm voice- "Mr. President, we have new information," -at that moment a holographic projection emerged at the center of the desk-.

In a generic-looking white van with logos of a local electronics store, two agents were watching the CHS entrance with binoculars, this was just one of the four teams assigned to standard surveillance, after many attempts and unconscious agents, they found that only teams in which there was at least one armed man were neutralized, so the current teams only had simple radios with them to communicate, as well as rudimentary video transmission equipment that any amateur could assemble, this was the only surveillance capable of going unnoticed by the defensive line of the place and the insistence was paying off, there was movement, with a quick indication his partner began to record and transmit, the rest of the teams went on alert and the support units in different buildings around, also began to transmit.

"Central, this is unit 03, do you copy me?"

'Affirmative 03, loud and clear.'

"There is movement in front of the building, I repeat there is movement in front of the building; several of the shields are blocking access to the street, it seems that they are preparing for something, maybe..."

"03?!, Central here! 03 do you copy?!"

"Central, this is something the top ranks will want to see as soon as possible!"

In the middle of the street, a huge portal opened, this easily covered from one sidewalk to the other, two figures emerged from the portal, one was the man who accompanied the Sorcerer King in his first appearance, the other was a four-legged, insectoid figure and equine at the same time, the figures advanced a few steps and then moved to one side of the portal, an instant later a parade of equines in armor that only varied in a few models, giving the appearance of being clones.

"Do you think that's his version of the Stormtroopers from the galactic wars?" -asked the man who operated the camera-

"Don't even joke you idiot!" -answered the man on the radio with annoyance-

When the march that seemed to have no end, stopped, two more figures emerged from the portal before it closed.

In the strategic meeting room, the secretaries and different heads of the branches that operate the government were deeply sunk in their thoughts while watching the parade of troops, when the parade stopped and the last two figures came out of the portal closing the procession, the first to speak was the president.

"Secretary Phooka, tell me what the heck is exactly what I'm seeing!"

"Mmmnh... of the last figures to leave the portal, one is already known, the purple alicorn is Princess Twilight Sparkle, the one next to her seems to be another alicorn, given her physiology; the troops do not seem to exceed the size of one company, it is very rare that there is so little variation between the soldiers, but since they come from a world with magic this could well be some kind of uniform."

"Mr. Boroimhe, I don't want you to tell me the obvious! I want your guesses or what you've learned that might explain this display!"

"Ultimately it is not an invasion, the force is too small, according to our data the CHS building is being considered as a temporary embassy/consulate for negotiations, I think it is merely a security force for the building."

"So far your men have not been able to make any real breakthrough and you are telling us that they have brought in additional troops, don't you think that is a clear act of war?!" -the secretary of defense intervened furiously-

"I think we are seeing the situation incorrectly." -said a man in a blue suit with dark hair and tanned skin-

"What does Secretary Rich mean?" - Asked Phooka intrigued-

"Until this moment we only know of the existence of CHS as a consulate, but if I remember correctly, the proposal of the Sorcerer King also considers a temporary consulate, I believe that the forces that his men have been facing are only those that protect the consulate of the Sorcerer Kingdom, being the one who is 'sponsoring' the whole event, I think his consulate has already been established beforehand."

"If that's true, this is not good, to what extent are we dancing in the hand of that bastard." -answered the president, clenching his fists-

While the country's leaders gnashed their teeth, at CHS, another important event happened, after the rapid organization and assignment of the soldiers to the guards and their respective jobs, a woman met a mare, the director Celestia, gaped at Princess Celestia who had a serene smile on her face.

"Ggaaahh"

"…."

"I think that if when we met I had seen you as a pony I would have reacted the same," -vice directress Luna whispered to the princess of friendship-

"Hee hee, Ahem, good afternoon Directress Celestia, let me introduce you to your counterpart in my world, Princess Celestia 'Sol Invicta' Faust." -interrupted the young alicorn

"T… ti-it's nice to meet you, Your Highness." -said the woman after reacting mentally, but still physically frozen-

"You know Celi, I must admit, as a pony you look majestic." -said the deputy director while constantly changing her view between her sister and the alabaster alicorn-

"I truly appreciate the compliments, Deputy Director Luna, but unfortunately my visit will not be too long, I have come just for two things, the first is to thank you properly for helping my student the first time she arrived in this world."

These words finally brought the headmistress out of her trance and she was quick to reply.

"Ah, you don't have to be thankful, helping was just the right thing to do in that situation."

"Even so, thank you, and the second reason for my visit is to warmly welcome you as advisors for this process, this, of course, will be accompanied by the appropriate remuneration if you decide to accept, currently a company of my best guards has been stationed To protect the building, they will relieve the troops of the sorcerer kingdom that have been with you until now, they will take care of protecting you whether you accept the position or not, this invitation also extends to the rest of you." -said the alicorn as she swept her gaze to the rest of the girls gathered in the director's office who was still surprised by the appearance of the mare- "If they accept the position, they will act as advisors to Princess Twilight who is our representative in this world."

"Did they get anything else? Did the interior cameras show nothing?" Phooke asked the subordinate beside her.

After a moment of speaking through the communicator over his right ear, he finally answered.

"No sir, apparently they entered the management room, unfortunately, there is no camera inside, however, considering that these creatures can appear out of nowhere we assume that that does not indicate anything, they might have been talking for almost an hour as much as can the room be empty."

"What about the things they installed around the building?"

"They seem to be a kind of generators of some kind of shield or barrier when they nailed the last 'totem', a glow was seen traveling a spherical path around the building, we tried to bring a drone closer again, but it was not possible to get closer than a meter of the barrier, it appears to have repellent properties."

"Mmmmh, so this confirms our suspicions since the modus operandi has changed, it is obvious that this is a changing of the guard, I want eyes on that building 24 hours a day, I want to know everything that enters or leaves, if it is possible I want to obtain thermal, X-ray images, or whatever it is, we need images of what is going on inside by yesterday!"

The man in the black suit nodded and turned around, but after taking a step he stopped abruptly putting a hand over his ear, immediately afterward he returned and gave the new information to his boss when he heard it, he could not help a slight smile, with a gesture indicated to his subordinate that he could withdraw and returned his attention to the table.

"Mr. President, we already know where the enemy's base is."

The projected image changed from CHS to a satellite image, in this was seen a dense forest that surrounded a concrete complex in which a great amount of activity could be appreciated.

"Five minutes ago the team that is in charge of satellite surveillance noticed the movement in this area, according to public records the place is an attempt to resort by a company that went bankrupt halfway through due to mismanagement, since then the land and its contents were seized, according to our information, the place should be only the concrete skeleton of what would be the resort, but as we can see in the image, the Sorcerer Kingdom was quite busy." -the secretary Phooka finished confidently-

"Perfect! Now that we know where it is, we have to attack as soon as possible!" -said the defense secretary, hitting the table with his closed fist- "I propose an immediate attack with lethal force, we must secure everything we can find in the place and get hold of the technology that allows them to travel with portals!"

"Tell me, General, do you have memory problems? Or are you just too stupid to consider known information in your plans?!" -said a woman dressed in a brown-gray suit reproaching the words of the military man- "Or do you have an ace up your sleeve that can take care of the troops capable of neutralizing everything that was thrown at them without even being seen? I beg you, General, Enlighten us!"

The woman who was close to leaving her 40s behind had a commanding presence that demanded to be heard, her dark hair still did not have any gray, implying her vitality, it was the general minister of justice, Danna Mallette, a well-known woman by her iron will.

"We already know that it is useless to fight with few troops against their units, the usual assault groups will surely be useless, probably only observers will be able to pass the perimeter of the place, I am all ears Secretary Strikes." -second the secretary of national security-

While the others saw where the discussion was headed, the secretary of health and social services had been ignoring everything, he was deep in thought, while the discussion continued on the table, only after the last cry of the general took him out of his trance and cut off the general before he made his proposal.

"Of course I have a plan of attack!"

"Mr. President, can I have a few words?" -after receiving a nod as a continuous answer- "I think it doesn't matter how, but it is a fact that we must get hold of their technology and I am not referring only to weapons, no, I am talking about medical, I am sure he did not truly bring someone back to life, that is simply ridiculous, what it must have done was that it healed the body and reactivated its functions before all internal activity ceased, that type of technology would save an infinity of lives and change our definition of death, I propose to make a strategic attack and appropriate all their advances and/or a way to cross to the other side."

After a moment of awkward silence, Artem finally recognized the looks that everyone was throwing at him, only two people did not, one was the president of the nation who was looking at him with a raised eyebrow, the other was the secretary of defense who was grateful with him as his interruption allowed him to cool his head momentarily and think about what to say, after all, he hadn't completely considered the enemy's ground capability and decided to take advantage of the opening.

Who would have thought it, receive support from those who least expected it, incredible jejejeje. "I fully agree with you, Secretary Meadowbrook, we must get hold of their technology at all costs, if the president allows me, I would like to present my proposal."

"General permission granted, we listen to you."

In the direction of CHS, a group of people tried to digest everything they had heard, it had been more than two hours since the representative of the sorcerer kingdom, the insectoid, and Princess Celestia had retired.

"Is it normal that I still feel a little strange talking to someone who has the same voice and looks?" -the directress asked the redhead from behind her desk-

"Jijiji, it's perfectly normal, despite the physical difference, you are both practically the same, you must have seen when Twilight and the princess of friendship met, the poor thing almost got a mental collapse."

"Sunset!"

In response to the comment, the girl with glasses exclaimed in shame, while the purple alicorn laughed softly remembering the anecdote.

"Wait, so they've met before? When?" -asked the deputy director-

"In fact, it was right after the friendship games," -answered the alicorn- "after we solved the problems caused by who is now my pupil and the new directress of the school of friendship, I had just corrected a disaster of timelines when I saw that the diary had unread messages, so I immediately went through the mirror, the whole experience was very interesting for both of us, hahaha."

*SHIGH* "Well, now that we will be your advisors, what should we start with, Princess Twilight." -Asked Celestia-

"You don't need so much formality, Directress Celestia, you can just call me Twilight."

"That would be pretty confusing, especially now that there are two Twilights in the building." -Comment Luna-

"Oh right, hehehe, I had forgotten that detail, as when we refer to each other we know who we are talking to had not occurred to me, but now that they mention it I think the same thing happened with the others the previous time, mmmn..."

"To not make it so complicated! Just use the same solution from last time!" -Dash exclaimed with boredom-

"I don't think that's the right thing to do Rainbow, at least not with the current situation." -contributed the dressmaker-

"As a fact, I think it's a great idea!" -I answered the alicorn- "as long as it is not an official meeting or a political event it is not a problem, now that I think about it, even if we invest it would be better, that way the occasion would not matter, tell me what do you think?" -asked the princess to her counterpart-

"I fully agree, then from this moment on I will reply to Twili." -said the girl with glasses with a smile-

"While I will respond to Twilight, now, it will be better to start, there are some things that need to be addressed to improve the defense of the building, here you will be a crucial part, the Solar Guard is quite good at its job, but they need to know what it is with they may face to further improve their performance, you have to bring them up to speed with this world."

After discussing their plans and forming something definitive, they all prepared a presentation that would be screened twice in the school auditorium to cover the rotation of guards to learn about modern technologies, as well as question and answer sections on the various topics to cover any questions.

The only awkward moment for Twilight was when Fluttershy and Applejack started stroking her fur in admiration and ended up getting mixed reactions from the rest, after which the animal lover wanted to go on and pet all the soldiers, at least until the words of the alicorn convinced her otherwise.

'They may look huggable to you, but each one of them is a warrior perfectly capable of fighting an adult manticore using only their spear, probably starting to hug them out of nowhere is not a good idea, considering they wear their full gear.'

And the idea was only cemented when Sunset explained what manticores were like in Equestria.

Time passed quickly for Ainz between preparations and reports when the day of the third and last visit to the summit of nations arrived.

Well, it is practically time and I can see the building, unlike the previous times today we did not reach the building through 'Gate' and although I gave a different reason to the guardians, the truth is that I simply wanted to have some time to relax, maybe I should have come up with a much better reason to say instead 'it is to show the wealth of the sorcerer kingdom to all nations' *shigh* although, it is still impressive how much it looks like the UN building that appeared in the history books of my world.

The Overlord's thoughts were cut off as the beautiful scarlet carriage adorned with fine gold engravings, crystalline windows obstructed by fine purple curtains, and the guild emblem, pulled by four of Sleipnir, majestic eight-legged horses that in Yggdrasil were known to be tireless, and he was escorted by twenty Death Cavaliers, he slowed down slowly as he reached the front door of the building, the reporters' cameras were constantly taking photos, the large number of flashes only accentuated the beauty of the carriage when reflected on highly polished surfaces; but the reporters had not met due to an official announcement, what alerted them that something was going to happen outside, was the path secured by the mysterious creatures in armor,as well as a good amount of skeletons with varied equipment that extended from the CDN building to the exit of the city, the only thing that still no one could explain was why a part of the street on the opposite side was also cordoned off, without However this was answered as soon as the chariot of the sorcerer kingdom stopped.

At first, it was just a kind of hiss, the first to recognize the sound of the flapping was the spectators who gathered at the edge of the barrier, at the end of the closed street, the murmurs that turned into comments and ended in shouts and expressions of surprised to see a carriage flying through the air, pulled by four pegasi in golden armor and flanked by at least fifteen pegasi, behind it and in front of it, two similar chariots transported between them a mixed squad of unicorns and earth ponies when the procession touched the ground, the passengers were finally recognizable.

In the beautiful open-fronted carriage made up of fine artisan work in pure white, and with gold ornaments and the Equestrian flag pinned on the sides, were the princess of friendship, Sunset, and the Faust sisters; Without stopping when touching land, the chariot continued to advance until it stopped behind the chariot of the sorcerer kingdom in front of the main entrance, only then both rulers got off their transports and advanced towards the building accompanied by their respective entourages, and the photographs began.

The Sorcerer King wore a velvety robe of grass green color that had details and edges in gold, the buttons were small silver pieces that looked like small tree branches; behind his skull, the halo of darkness could be observed and in his left hand was his golden staff, his entourage was composed of the black-haired beauty two maids, one with a rather erotic appearance of curly blonde hair wearing knee-length metallic high-heeled boots and an outfit that left little to the imagination and one with a long red hair, tied in two thick braids that hung behind her, her dress looked more like a cross between a maid outfit and a nun's habit, but the long skirt had an opening that almost reached her hips, the group was flanked by four Death Cavaliers who had dismounted.

While on the Equestrian side Twilight, who wore her regalia, and her entourage who wore formal outfits, spring colors for Celestia, winter colors for Luna, autumn colors for Sunset, and summer colors for Twilight, were flanked by the squad of the carriages and two pegasi.

The procession advanced without any problem, when they entered the room, it was not surprising that, after the demonstration of the previous time, they now had a table prepared for the meeting and the last session began when the moderator gave up the microphone, while Ainz he sank into his thoughts as soon as he sat down

I just hope I don't ruin anything, *shigh*, all this 10,000-year plan is stressing me out quite a bit and on top of that the result of that experiment that I commissioned Titus with the materials I gave him, it just threw more doubts, mmmh maybe I should tell him Is it okay to make mistakes?... no, with his loyalty that will not work, tell him that I made mistakes on purpose when it happens? No, that can make him lose confidence in me; how can I know the plans Demiurge and Albedo without them seeing me as inept? *shigh*

"Ainz-sama wishes to start the section by answering the doubts that may have arisen with the points in the treatises."

The session was started by Albedo, it was time to talk about politics, so, inside the room, there were no reporters, they would not be allowed to enter until it was time to sign documents.

"Very good gentlemen, I am sure that you are all eager to do your duty! But I will not allow any mistakes! The enemy's location has been confirmed, now we have to remove it from our territory! NOBODY MESS WITH OUR NATION!"

After transmitting his fiery message to all the troops, the rear admiral began to give the advance orders, in little more than an hour they would be close enough to their objective.

"Advise the troops on the ground that the operation begins, we are going to show that bastard the true power of our nation." -He finished, adjusting his cap while he had his gaze fixed on the high seas-

Upon receiving his orders, the radio operator rushed to carry them out.

"Here the USS Hurricane, the operation status is green, I repeat, the operation status is green."

The troops on the ground that were immersed in the forest, upon receiving the authorization of the mission began to close the hedge, a multitude of tanks and armored vehicles closed all the entrances large enough to the area, while in the Control mission tent, those in charge of coordinating the troops gave the orders that coordinated the deployment, but one man was carefully watching the satellite images that served as maps for the attack.

"What's wrong Captain Magnus?" -Asked the lieutenant colonel, second in command of the amphibious operation-

"Mhn? I'm sorry sir, it's just that, I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling, I think… we're missing something, sir."

"There is nothing to worry about, intelligence did its job correctly this time, we are well informed about the area and its deployed troops, nothing can take us by surprise, as soon as we receive the signal we will begin our attack."

In a generic-looking bathroom with white walls and stainless steel fittings, a man dressed in an elegant black suit, entered looking askance towards the toilets, when he saw that the door of the only one who was occupied was opened, he stood in front He went to the sink and began to wash his hands and then went to a urinal, when the man finally withdrew, he made sure that no one else was inside, he secured the door and a wave spread from his body covering all surfaces.

The man was not just any subject, nor was the bathroom, it was one of the many bathrooms in the CIA strategic room, several floors below ground level, and it was the least frequented of all, the man's face was one quite known in the building since he was the assistant to the secretary of national security but said assistant was not able to use the fifth-level privacy spell [Vault of Secrets] that repelled with a kind of 'Charm' to anyone who was would approach, as well as block any espionage attempts up to seventh level or lower, a spell that was easy to break with a direct attack and useless against anyone who used equipment or had resistances against the effects of 'Charm', Being the only fifth level spell that could be learned around level 30 and exclusive to 'spy' work, it was widely used in the early days as anti-information magic, but the man was able to use it for a simple reason.

"[Message]… Demiurge-sama?"

'What's wrong Doppel 6? Do you have something to report?'

"They are making their move."

It was about a Doppelgänger, a mercenary NPC summoned with the gold of Equestria, one of many experiments carried out by Titus the librarian.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the spell, the Archfiend was pleased.

"Excellent!, then everything proceeds according to Ainz-sama's plan, continue with your mission (end of 'Message') now all that remains is to use 'the stick' hmhmhahaha."

At sea, a group of five destroyers was approaching their objective, escorted by twelve corvettes, while all plowed the sea in formation, a strange event suddenly presented itself.

"Damn fog, where the hell did it come from? It doesn't matter, it's not going to prevent our mission, tell all the ships to be attentive to the radar, as soon as we get out of this fog we'll be in a perfect range to attack!"

Accepting the order with a 'Sir, yes sir', the communications operator gave the admiral's instructions to the rest of the fleet, but after just a few minutes of entering the mist, the men on deck began to get nervous, the mist It seemed to thicken with every second.

"Rear Admiral, sailors report strange sounds and drastic temperature changes outside." -Reported by the communications operator, but before he could receive a response, a second report was transmitted- "Sir, the USS Dunham reports that sounds of banging are heard on the water, similar to that of an old paddle ship."

The ship to the port end information? "HA so that thing has some ships, but what a good joke, it seems that the enemy had been at its base longer than expected, that the port corvettes intercept the contacts!" -The fog began to clear and the rear admiral He smiled- "and order the destroyers to advance, our objective is already in sight, fire at will as soon as they are in position; if that bastard has energy shields, just hit them until they explode."

The communications operator immediately transmitted the orders to the rest of the ships and they all began to halt, pointing their cannons towards the resort that protruded a little out of the forest and after a few seconds, powerful roars were heard, all the destroyers fired their main cannons towards their objective almost in unison, generating a gigantic cloud of smoke and dust on impact.

* BOOOMMm BOOOMMm BOOOMMm, BOOOMMm *

A huge roar traveled throughout the forest, causing all the animals in the area to flee.

"That's our signal! Troops, advance!"

With the orders received, the armor advanced in a diamond formation, the infantry advanced in squadrons and each one of them was reinforced by a mortar squad, everyone was attentive, no one thought of belittling the enemy, that is a commonly fatal error in the battlefield, four companies formed a hedge that constantly closed and thickened as they approached the objective, a mixed section of light tanks and tanks made up the armored body that provided support, the tension was palpable, after the escape of the animals, only the sound of vehicles could be heard in the forest, accompanied by the occasional branch that was broken by the footfall of a soldier, the march advanced without incident for a kilometer, then they received the order to stop, something was wrong, gunfire from the destroyers was still heard, but there was no explosion on the ground.

'To all the troops, stop the march, I repeat, stop the march.' -was heard on the radio-

"Hey, do you think we fell into a trap?" -asked a soldier nervous-

"Easy rookie, follow the instructions and everything will be fine." -answered his direct superior-

"Corporal Rayan, Lieutenant Burns, be quiet." -the squad leader intervened-

"Captain Miller! I think I heard something move up front!" -Said one of the corporals urgently in a low voice, alerting the entire group who immediately pointed their weapons to the front-

In the tent, they were trying to understand what was happening, the reports from the fleet were confusing, it seemed that they had suddenly encountered enemies and all their coordination was a disaster.

"Officer, tell me exactly, what the hell is going on with the destroyers!" -demanded the general-

"The reports are contradictory sir, the most repeated was that the enemies are old-style ships with masts and sails..." -the radio operator hesitated to continue-

"What's up officer? Is there anything else to report?"

"Yes sir, it's kind of ridiculous, but apparently most agree on it, just..."

On the USS Hurrican, the observers were open-mouthed, they just couldn't believe their eyes.

"Sergeant! Report! What happened to the target ?!"

"Sir… the target is intact."

"Impossible! They couldn't have missed all the shots! Is it an energy shield as we anticipated?"

"It looks like a solid-looking earth wall appeared, it was suddenly raised to block the shots."

But before the admiral could digest the information a new emergency report sounded, at the same time as the submarine attack alert.

*WEEEEOW WEEEEOW WEEEEOW WEEEEOW WEEEEOW WEEEEOW*

"Contacts, many contacts!" -shouted the radar operator-

"How?! Where the hell did they come from?"

*Grugle geugle grugle grugle* -A lot of bubbles were seen coming out of the sea-

"Impossible, the wretch brought submarines?!"

But as if to mock the admiral's discontent, right next to his ship, a large three-masted warship emerged from the waters, but it was not the only one, similar ships emerged next to each destroyer, the sight momentarily left them breathless, a ship of historical appearance, quite similar to those of the times of the great British navy, however, the appearance was not majestic, the ship had quite damaged sails, practically all the wood was covered by algae, barnacles and different types of marine life, only the deck seemed to be completely free of obstructions, the ship opened the broadsides and the calcified tips of the cannons came out, forty-two mouths pointed towards the navy ship, this finally brought them out of their stupor.

"ENEMY ATTACK! AT ​​YOUR BATTLE POSTS!" -shouted the admiral through the ship's speakers-

*BROROROROROROROROROROROROROM*

The USS Hurrican rocked violently from the impact.

"Damage report!"

"Sir, the maintenance room was hit, as well as part of the cabins, severe structural damage to port side, about eight shots managed to penetrate the hull!"

Those old cannons penetrated the hull, IMPOSSIBLE!, "I want a report from all the ships, that the corvettes support against the enemy ships, that all the artillery that can be aimed at that ship, and all the available marines present themselves on deck, I don't care what they attack with, we have to neutralize them as soon as possible and report our situation to operations control!

The battle started with an almost unison firing of the 42 guns, the ship was so close that the main turrets were not able to target it, so only the secondary guns started firing on the enemy.

*THA THA THA THA THA THA THA THA THA THA THA THA THA*

"MAYDAY, MAYDAY, all corvettes, we are under enemy fire, I repeat we are under enemy fire, we request immediate assistance!" -the radio operator called-

"Mayday, mayday, this is USS Prowler"

The messages began to arrive while on deck the shots of weapons, rocket launchers, and the explosions of grenades were heard, the situation was much worse than expected.

"Admiral, all ships report skirmishes with ships that arose in a similar way, the corvettes that separated report serious casualties, two were sunk, three enemy ships were sunk, but they are outnumbered six to one! Sir, the Prowler requests assistance!"

The officer gulped.

"Sir, all the ships have different reports, but it appears the enemy outnumbers us three to one in general, and their ships are very resistant despite being made of wood!"

*BROROROROROROROROROROROROROM*

A second assault by the ghost ship struck the Hurrican, causing many of the soldiers on deck to fall into the sea, and as the ship recovered a large explosion rocked it, blowing off a good portion of the deck and bow.

*BOOOOOOOM!*

"Sir, the torpedo depot was hit, if we take another hit they'll sink us!" -shouted the artillery officer-

"Deck report, we are being boarded!" -shouted another of the officers on the consoles

"Report to command, we fell into a trap of the enemy, that the troops on the ground withdraw immediately!" -ordered the admiral-

*KAPOOOM*

"Sir they just blew up the communications tower!"

"SHIT!," -the admiral slammed his fist on the console in fury and then took the microphone- "all the personnel, we are being boarded, repel the attackers, I repeat, repel the attackers!"

When he finished, threw the microphone angrily.

"Get us out of here before the enemy can fire again, that thing won't be able to reach us! Full blast!"

The orders were given and the ship began to advance while turning to the opposite side of the enemy ship, as soon as it got far enough to make boarding impossible, the ghost ship unfolded its sails and began the chase, however, it was soon obvious that it will not be able to reach the destroyer.

While they began their retreat, the admiral could see the state of the other ships, one of the destroyers had already been sunk, and judging by the few columns of smoke, most of the corvettes were also sunk and the few that remained were also undertaking the withdrawal, just as the enemy ship was about to enter the range of the main weapons, a sharp jerk caused everyone to lose their balance.

"Report, what the hell was that?!" -shouted the admiral when he stood up again-

"Sir, engine room reports a jam, something was thrown into the propellers!"

"WITH A FUCKING DEMON! What the hell are those damn bastards?!"

The admiral shouted full of fury as the ghost ship caught up with them and restarted the boarding, an arduous fight awaited them against skeletal sailors, zombies swelled from being in the water, and creatures that seemed mixtures between men and sea creatures.

Under the water, semi equine figures fiercely watched their work, waiting for more prey to fall into the water, the scaly body and the fins revealed their underwater nature, it was a group of Kelpies that had torn chains and cables from the sunken ships to throw them in the propellers of those who tried to flee the combat; soon after their work was rewarded, the bodies began to fall into the water, it was time to eat.

*CREEEEEEEAK*

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

"WITHDRAWAL, WITHDRAWALAAAAA! *GHUuu!* "A soldier shouted when suddenly a tree branch pierced his stomach to later be used as a hammer against another man-

*Krunch* -the crunch of bones was heard on impact-

In the forest everything was absolute chaos, out of nowhere, the trees around the troops, in front and behind them, pulled their roots out of the ground and began to move towards them, impaling the soldiers and vehicles with their branches, although in The latter always took a while to happen, they were hit and thrown until someplace sufficiently weakened in the armor was broken, at first, the shots seemed to do nothing, but little by little some trees began to fall, but the trees could also shoot, they spat a kind of poison dart that caused paralysis to convulsions and death to soldiers on foot, the armored ones were very useful, reducing many enemies to splinters with few shots, but at the time that most of the trees had fallen, they were surrounded by clawed beasts that cut through steel like cardboard.

Multiple packs of wolves almost twice the size of a normal one that moved at an overwhelming speed and gave off a slight silver glow that was barely visible in the shadow of the forest, these attacked the tanks in groups, destroying them little by little until they were neutralized or useless; They were even more vulnerable to bullets, unlike trees, but they were a thousand times more difficult to hit them, due to the speed with which they were constantly moving, the use of grenades helped reduce their number, but all the armored vehicles had already been disabled, when they were completely overwhelmed, the troops began a disorganized retreat, however, many of the soldiers fell into traps, sinking in gelatinous masses, or these fell from the trees on them and the knives or bullets were completely useless against them, some soldiers lost their reason when they saw how they began to be dissolved and opted for suicide, detonating the grenades they carried, the screams of agony and pain they were mixed with those of terror, anguish and despair.

The battle was short overall, lasting just over thirty minutes, but the sounds of explosions, screams, and gunfire dominated the forest during that time.

At the command post, the men ran everywhere, trying to locate the troops, contact the ships or get any information about the battle, unfortunately for them, the information found them first, around the tent, the men began to fall decapitated or torn to pieces causing panic when some blood splashed his face and the last thing he saw was the face of his direct subordinate.

"Lieutenant Colonel, you must escape-"

*Slice* *splash*

At that moment Lieutenant Colonel Iron Will lost his calm and the contents of his entrails, being the solid confined by his pants and underwear, he left the tent in a hurry, stumbling with the corpses, and what he found when he left was not It registered in his mind, his eyes had no chance to adjust to the brightness before he lost consciousness, he only managed to register a childish voice.

"I'm sorry…"

*Tock* *Plof*

"B-but Demiurge said not to let anyone escape."

"Mare-sama" -said an 'Enhanced Trent' who was quite battered- "all the survivors and those who surrendered have been secured."

"Umu, good job, may the surviving 'Moonlight Wolf' gather all the bodies and arrange them in rows for inspection later; now we just need-"

"Mare-sama," -spoke behind him a harsh voice- "the prisoners of the battle in the sea, as well as the ships that stay afloat, were brought to the beach, the earth elementals were in charge of creating a dock suitable."

"Great! So everything went well, *shigh* is the count of the battle allready?"

"It is Mare-sama, do you want me to hand it over?" -asked the lich-

"Mnhn," -answered the dark elf shaking his head from side to side- "not yet, bring a group and count the battle on the ground together with the surviving Trent, we must report the results to Demiurge as soon as possible."

"As you order." -With a bow the lich and the tree withdrew to fulfill their new task-

AAAAaaahhhaaa, *shig* alright, we're finally done with the talk about politics, it's a shame that so many have ignored the offers, but that's not my problem, it's time to usher in the reporters.

*Pirirp pirip pirip pirip*

A 'Message' interrupted his thoughts.

'Ainz-sama'

"Mhn? Has something unexpected happened Demiurge?"

'On the contrary, your plans have developed just as you predicted, the enemy navy and army have been destroyed.'

They have done what?!... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!