• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 5,002 Views, 304 Comments

Ainz Ooal Gown in Equestria - zakan



Instead of get trowed out of the server in the last day of Yggdrasil, Satoru got to a world full of... ¿ponies?; ¿how will react the inhabitants of Equestria to the coming of an undead of the higest order?

  • ...
13
 304
 5,002

The After Party First part

Author's Note:

First of all My Little Pony was created and is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust, Overlord is owned by Kugane Murayama and are not mine, this is a fan story made with the intent to entertain and if it's possible steal you a smile.

English it's not my mother language, so please, if you catch some grammar mistake, or you have some suggestion for better puns or double meaning words to replace the ones already used put it in the comments and I will see if I can make it work.
DK = Death Knight
ES = Emotional Suppressor
EEA = Eight edge assassins
SOC = Summit of the Creatures
E.E.A. = Equestria Education Assembly
"Speech"
Thought
'magical or technological communication'
-Action-
[Spell]
*sound effect or onomatopoeia*

Notes
Here is another chapter, also I must thank to 'The hat man' for let me make a reference to his story 'The iron horse', I will not recount his whole story just going to put it as part of the events in the timeline, it is a pretty good story I recommend it.

Ainz was frantically trying to understand what was happening, not realizing that due to his nerves, one of the corners of his mouth was lifting slightly.

What the hell, why did a telegram come from Princess Celestia! It must be for some other reason, she may not have realized that I am trying to monopolize the transportation branch right?

The secretary returned with the drinks, taking the Overlord out of his thoughts, after offering them cookies as an accompaniment, she left again and a couple of minutes later the minotaur returned.

"I apologize for the inconvenience."

"You don't have to apologize, I understand perfectly, nothing serious, I hope?"

Ainz spoke with some false concern on his face.

"Oh no, you don't have to worry, now, are we still talking business?"

After interviewing Venderbull and attending to some unfinished business in Manehattan, Momon and Nabel was entering the station again to head back to Ponyville, when a desperate cry was heard.

"WHAT? There is no train to Ponyville today ?!"

"I'm sorry Gadget, one of the drivers got sick and many had to rest, there was no one who could cover the route so all the departures were delayed until tomorrow." -Said the ticket seller from behind the window-

"Uuuuugh, it can't be true." the mare complained, letting her head hang in despair while her hooves were on the ledge below the window.

"Is something wrong miss?"

*Shigh* "I need to get to Ponyville as soon as possible, but due to inconvenience there are no departures to that destination today."

"Oh, but that's not true, there is a train whit that destination today, as fact, it shouldn't take long to leave."

"Of course not, the box office just confirmed it for me!" -answered the young mare with some irritation-

"Well, for it to not being in the role is normal, it is 'my' train after all."

These words finally made the pony raise her head and turn around.

"Nice to meet you, this is Nabel Spark and I am Momon Shade."

The mare in front of him was a fairly young earth-pony, it could hardly be seen as mature, it was probably only a few years above the oldest of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, it had a cream-colored coat, a brown-colored mane and tail unkempt and light brown eyes, her most distinguishable features were her coat somewhat oversized for her height that had a huge number of pockets, and red-rimmed glasses that were practically lost in the blush that dominated her face at this moment, after what seemed like an eternity in which she did not blink or make absolutely no movement, Ainz worried a little, lowered the hoof that he had extended and took a step closer.

"Are you okay? Miss..."

Seeing him approach, the young mare was finally able to react, sadly not in the way she would have preferred.

"Hah? Uh? GAaaAAah!" *CRASH*

When she turned ended with one of his back hooves on a corner of her coat, so as soon as she reacted and wanted to move sideways, she immediately lost her balance and fell to the ground; from the whole accident what most caught the attention of Ainz was the metallic sound that accompanied the blow.

However, the doubt did not last long, from under the coat, 4 metallic arms came out that moved like those of an octopus, but at the tips it had 4-fingered prehensile limbs, with which it quickly got up, accommodating its mane as much as she could and extended one of the metal limbs to give a salute, with the fall, her shame had increased, now she was red up to the tips of his ears.

"Much gadget, my name is Pleasure."

As soon as she finished speaking, the blush began to spread to her neck and small droplets began to form in the corners of her eyes, she felt her head begin to spin, she thought she would faint from sheer shame.

While in the Overlord's mind there was only one thought: 'WOW, IT'S THE ARMS OF OCTO!, WHAT A RETRO!'; but when he noticed the signs of tears, he returned to the moment.

Oh she's not about to cry, I think she is very embarrassed. "You don't have to worry, it's my fault for talking to you so suddenly, how about we start over?" -the mare nodded slightly without saying a word- "It's nice to meet you, she is Nabel Spark, and I am Momon Shade," -said Ainz as he indicated each one with his right hoof- "and you are...?"

"G-Gadgette, Gadgette F. Giroux, I'm from Vanhoover, I work for Mr. Vanderbull's company."

Fiiuuuu, thank goodness, it seems that the embarrassment is beginning to pass. -Ainz thought-

"B-but you can call me Gadget," -she extended the metal limb again and seeing how the stallion stared at it, she felt his face heat up again- "I-I'm sorry, it must seem somewhat unpleasant to you."

"Unpleasant? No, quite the opposite, I find it extremely interesting, where did you get it from? Do you use a complete neural interface? What is it called?"

The unexpected answer followed by even more unexpected questions helped calm the young inventor.

"Eh? Ah, no of course not, that would be very dangerous, I used a partial for the involuntary response, for fine control I use my own natural magic, it is of my invention, I call it the Pointdexter, wait, what? How do you know about these issues?"

"I don't truly know much about the math behind it, but my special talent is design."

Ainz began to examine the arm that was presented to him more closely, taking it between his hooves, using the inside to pass it over the metal and moving it in various ways, without noticing the labored breathing of its user until she spoke.

"E-excuse me, but because of the connection mode and since it was necessary to work correctly with them, t-they have a sense of touch."

At that precise moment, the disguised Overlord released it immediately.

Shit, what did I do?! "I'm truly sorry, I didn't guess, I apologize if it bothers you."

"Don't worry, such a haannn- I mean gentle stallion! You don't have to apologize."

Gadget decided to return the conversation to the initial topic to try to avoid further embarrassing herself.

"Ahem, were you saying something about a train going to Poniville?"

"That's right, I came to attend to some important business in the city and with Venderbull, and now that I'm finished I'm going back to Ponyville, if you like you can come with us."

*Ghasph* "With Mr. Venderbull!, then, that means that you are, by Celestia, the owners of Yggdrasil!, no, by no means would I dare to be the third wheel." -this comment caused a little blush on Nabel's face-

"Hahahahahahaha, I think you are misunderstanding something, she is not my partner, she is my cousin, besides, it is not a bother to help one of my future employees." -While he spoke he approached the pony's suitcases and took one with the right hoof-

"Be careful, they are very heav-"

Gadget's jaw dropped again, it was the first time she had seen a unicorn carry a suitcase at hoof that was heavy even for an earth pony with such grace and ease, as if that were not enough, immediately afterward he took the second one and also put it on his back as if they weighed nothing.

But how? Those suitcases are practically full of tools and materials, I ever carry my belongings in my saddlebags.

A luxurious train with the name 'Yggdrasil' on the side stopped at the secondary platform of the station.

"The transport has arrived, shall we go?"

Still too shocked by the suitcases, she unconsciously nodded and got on the train, when finally the train began to move, she realized what had just happened.

AAAAAAARRRRGGGH!, but how silly! I'm just going to keep humiliating myself in front of such a handsome stud, if I had known what would happen at least I would have gone to the beauty salon to fix me a little.

Fortunately for her, throughout the trip, the conversation remained technical or about one or another company, which allowed her not to be embarrassed again.

On the platform of the Poniville station, the princess of friendship and her assistant were waiting, making light conversation while they waited when the sound of an approaching train made them pause.

"Hey look, here's a train coming, do you think that's it?" -said the little dragon-

"Hmm... I don't think so, it's still too early." -answered the alicorn as she looked at the board where the arrivals and departures for the day were posted- "Besides, that doesn't seem to be the Friendship express, mmm ... *Ghasph* I think it's the private train from Yggdrasil!"

Twilight was quick to spruce up her appearance with her magic and didn't stop until the train did as well.

"Mhn? Oh, but it's Princess Twilight, but what a surprise, I didn't expect to see you around here, good morning to you too, Spike."

The dragon returned the salute only by waving one of his hands as the most recent of the princesses spoke.

"Hehehe yes, this... hello anyway, to tell the truth, we are waiting for someone who comes from Manehattan to help us with a project."

Ainz lowered the suitcases from his back and put them on the ground, at that very moment, Nabel and one more mare got out of the train.

"Thank you so much for everything Mister Momon, I hope I didn't… *ghasph* Princess Twilight, I didn't expect to see you here!"

The pony hurried to bow and introduce herself.

"I am very sorry if I kept you waiting, Mr. Vanderbull sent me along with his apologies, an important matter has been presented to him and I am afraid he will not be able to come, my name is Gadgette, I am the head of the research and development department, You can call me Gadget."

"The pleasure is mine Gadgete, I am very grateful that you came so soon."

"If you will allow me, I will just go quickly to check-in at the hotel and be with you right away."

*Pffrrt* "None of that, you will stay with us in the castle."

"A-at the c-castle with the p-princess! N-no way! I couldn't, I would never dare your highness!"

A hoof on her shoulder stopped her desperate babbling.

"Easy, take a deep breath, you don't have to worry, the princess is like me, she prefers the simple things, she dislikes the excess of pomp and etiquette."

Hearing Ainz's words, the youngest of the princesses blushed and continued speaking.

"It's like Momon says !, Ahem, if you just call me Twilight, I'll call you Gadget, now, shall we go?"

The young dragon rushed to grab one of the suitcases, but after several attempts to put it on his shoulder, he gave up.

"Heavens!, what do you carry here, lead?"

"Hehehe, sorry, they are full of tools."

"I think we will need a wagon."

"Don't worry Spike, Nabel take care of the rest, I'll see you at the store later, I'll accompany the princess and Gadget to the castle."

"Understood Momon-ss"

"Oh, no, please don't bother, I'll take care of them."

"Mnhn, it's not a bother," -Ainz shifted the suitcases on his back again leaving Spike speechless- "besides, I don't know how the rest of the town will react to the Pointdexter."

The Overlord said, winking at Gadget, who immediately understood and with a big smile accepted his help.

The whole walk went smoothly, the only thing they found along the way was a few residents, with whom they simply shared cordial greetings, this image before Demiurge's eyes, only confirmed the greatness of his master, while he was in the great Ashurbanipal library reunited with several of the librarians, ready to carry out the ruler of death's orders.

"Well, it's about time, you are entering the castle, Ainz-sama ordered that we compare what we obtained from Techcuestria with the physical, each of you has a piece of the blueprints copied from different parts, using the 'remote vision mirror' we will review everything that they disassemble and assemble until we are completely certain that we have not overlooked anything. "

"As Demiurge-sama ordered." -answered Ulpius and Fluvius in unison-

Magnificent, Ainz-sama is truly terrifying, when did he realize the connection between Vanderbull and Celestia? He must have a good time, the business trip to Manehattan had already been planned almost a week ago, but I have heard nothing
of that the perfect story he told Venderbull, the words in Naberal's report came as an absolute surprise, *shigh* I am barely able to scratch his shadow, I must try harder to at least follow in his footsteps.

After an ordinary day of classes at CHS and rejecting the courtship attempts of the younger male teachers and the occasional female, Yuri finished her day and headed to the department; As it had become customary, along the way, some men would give her compliments, but she ignored everything, this would be a special day, today was Shizu day off and they wanted to go out 'for a walk' and buy three 'gifts' for someone special; When she entered the apartment, CZ was ready to go and waiting.

"Welcome Midori-oneesama."

"I'm back, I see you're ready to go, give me a minute and I'll be ready."

"Umu"

After changing to a more casual outfit, a light blue loose skirt that reached her knees and a simple and tight black tank top, over which she wore a white bullfighter-style jacket and a scarf on the neck of satin in silver color, the outfit was finished off by medium-heeled shoes of the same color, while the automaton wore a mustard-colored sleeveless one-piece dress with a camouflage-style coat in blue colors with military-style boots in white.

They left the building and took the bus to their destination, a shopping center in the neighboring city; upon arrival, as planned, they hung out together for a while, ate something in the restaurant area, and then separated.

Three figures were watching them attentively. When the older one went into a clothing store, the three figures followed the younger one who went out to wait on an outside bench while she ate ice cream; two figures smiled, it couldn't be easier, while one looked insecure.

"Dagi... this is, I don't like this, it gives me a bad feeling, can't we try something different?"

"Shut down your trap Sonata!, we can't keep surviving on the streets! We need money to get a decent place and fast or we'll freeze to death on the streets, and I'm not going to let some disgusting old man grope me at will!"

"But Dagi, even so, this seems like something… bad to me."

"Enough!, Aria!, get a useful car from the employee parking lot and avoid the cameras!"

Rolling her eyes and not saying a word, Aria Blaze withdrew as she pulled up the hood of her sweatshirt to hide her hair and overshadow her face.

A few minutes later, an old blue van was in position, they had to hurry, the girl was about to finish her ice cream, so the two remaining sirens sneaked up behind the automaton, and just when it stood up, the van stopped in front of her, opened the side sliding door and those behind pushed her in, throwing themselves along with her at the same time; between them, they quickly subdued her, tied her ankles and hands with adhesive tape and in the same way covered her mouth, and kept her still by sitting on her and covered her eyes by tying a scarf around her head, they had finished the whole process before getting to the first junction.

As Yuri tried to find clothes that didn't look provocative on her, a disembodied voice spoke softly into her ear.

"Yuri-sama, the targets fell into the trap."

"Thank you, then it's time to begin with the second stage."

She left what was doing, paid for what she had already selected, and began to walk around the square with some haste and 'concern' on her face that increased slightly with each lap, after several; she approached one of the guards of the shopping center to ask for help in finding her little sister, after some radio contact, the alarm was triggered among the security personnel; after reviewing the recordings and Yuri confirming the identity of her sister in a security video, the rapture report was made to the police dept.

Shortly after a police car arrived at the shopping center to pick up Midori and take her to the station, the search for the vehicle had started immediately, after a few hours and has made a statement, the pleiad was in the police station shedding false tears for a credible performance with the help of an SD, at that moment she was approached by a detective accompanied by an officer.

"Miss Midori?"

*Snif* "Y-yes?"

When she lifted her beautiful face with tears, the men felt their hearts break.

"Miss Midori, the officer Steel Chain, and his partner will escort you to your apartment, later an additional car will be added to protect you while the investigation is taking place, I promise I will not rest until I find your sister."

"T-thank you very much *snif* Detective S-Stone Will."

Yuri got up and followed the officers, arriving at her building, thanked them with a melancholic smile that flooded them with determination to fulfill their objective without fail.

As soon as she was inside the department, she left the act and put on the dark clothes that she used for her true mission, then a figure without features came out of a closet, it was a doppelgänger that immediately took on the appearance of Yuri, she put on the clothes that she had just taken off and followed the routine that had been instructed, while the Pleiade, for her part, climbed fast to the roof and activated two scrolls, as usual, rose from the ground and vanished into thin air.

Outside an abandoned warehouse that was on the edge of the city, a van stopped, 4 girls got out, the one who was driving rushed to open the door for the other two, they got down to the fourth bound and gagged, one Once inside, they tied her to a metal chair, Adagio quickly returned to close the door, but when she had practically closed it stopped and opened it again, stared at the truck for a few seconds, then shrugged and closed it.

"How strange, I could swear that for a moment I saw it in black… it does not matter if the color is easy to confuse it is better."

Meanwhile, outside, under the truck, three pairs of bright and malevolent eyes could be seen for a moment, the shadow of the truck slightly trembled and they disappeared.

In a speakeasy downtown, a smartly dressed but bully-looking man was quietly drinking wine in his office when the door suddenly opened.

"Boss! Boss Shadow!"

"What is the scandal due to, Shamrock? I hope it's something important, you know I hate being interrupted while I'm in my office." -said the man in a suit-

"Sir, we found the vermin that took your money and ran away, we already know where they are hiding!"

"Excellent… get the boys ready, we'll go right away, no one is making fun of Sombra!"

In the abandoned warehouse, after having rummaged through the clothes of the abducted girl, they had found her phone and were now discussing who would make the call to ask for the ransom.

"Aria, make the call."

"The idea of ​​the kidnapping was yours, do it yourself!"

"Of course not, 'I' am the lead voice, when we recover I will be easily recognized!"

"Well then I don't know Adagio, maybe… it will work if you fake your voice!, or have Sonata do it!"

"No way, if I leave it to her I'm sure she's just going to ruin it!"

"You don't have to worry about something so irrelevant."

Just as Sonata was about to try to defend herself, a sudden voice made them stand alert and on their feet.

"Who's there? Go out where we can see you if you know what's good for you!"

Adagio yelled as they all took pipes or sticks to defend themselves.

"good for me?"

The voice answered from a completely different point, causing a chill to run down the sirens' spines, but the following put them on high alert.

"Adagio Dazzle"

"Aria Blaze"

"Sonata Dusk"

With each name, the sound drastically changed its origin.

"Three mermaids expelled from Equestria, expelled by Starswirl the bearded, he described you as dangerous and intelligent creatures."

To the Dazzling's surprise, when the owner of the voice came out of the shadows, it was none other than the older sister, dressed in black tactical clothing.

"It looks like he was wrong with both descriptions."

They were all tense, the calm she showed despite they having her younger sister tied up, did not bode well.

"Who you truly are? How do you know about Equestria?!"

Adagio yelled as she tried to understand where the unarmed woman's confidence came from.

Do you have help waiting or did you truly come alone?

"You do not have to worry, soon all your questions will be answered, all you need to know is that your actual situation is by the orders of my master, now, time is short, we must hurry." *Clap Clap*

The oldest clapped and out of the shadows, three identical figures with ovoid faces and only three black holes instead of mouth and eyes emerged from the shadows.

*GHASPH*

"Shizu, do you want to do the honors?"

"Umu" *SHRriiiiiiiiignnh* *Snap, snap, snap, sanp*

Deepening their disbelief, the metal of the chair to which the younger sister had been tied, wept in protest when the girl simply stood up, after which she tore the ropes that bound her with only the strength of her hands.

"What the-?"

"But how-?"

"M-monster!"

Before the sirens could even blink, the girl simply disappeared from their sight, all that was left was the cloth that had been covering her face so far, floating in the air for a second; immediately after, they did not know more, the conscience left them by a blow of which they mind barely managed to register the fact.

"Now it only remains to close the operation, begin" -instructed the pleiade-

After receiving directions, everyone performed their tasks while Yuri retired with the original mermaids; that was quite an active night for the old abandoned warehouse.

When the assault group that accompanied detective Stone Will was about to reach the place where they had tracked Shizu's phone, a group of patrols caught up with him, to his surprise they were heading to the same place, when they arrived they saw multiple luxury vehicles outside, in addition to the blue van that had been reported stolen from the shopping center and an intense shooting could be heard, when the sirens of the patrols turned on upon arrival, several subjects tried to escape but were quickly stopped, with a rapid entry and controlled fire, the assault team quickly ended the shooting, achieving the arrest of several members of the criminal group Dark Crystal.

As he navigated the building checking the bodies and securing the wounded, for a moment the detective thought the worst had happened when he saw so much blood spilled from the shots until he heard a sob, followed the sound, and for a moment was dominated by the fear.

"This is Detective Stone Will, I am in the old Cloudsdale mattress warehouse outside of Canterlot, there was a shooting between rival gangs, there is a civilian injured, send forensics and ambulances immediately!"

He put away his radio and removed urgently the body of the man that was ver the girl when he removed it realized that she was tied to the remains of a chair that had been broken, she had many bruises and small visible cuts, but there were none Major visible wound, the blood covering her was probably from the man who died on top of her.

"Calm down Shizu, everything is fine, you are safe."

The detective said as he removed the cloth and the gag and then continued with the ropes and pieces of the chair.

"Don't cry anymore, everything is fine now."

After having used a scroll to transport himself to a place near the apartment, Yuri wrote a message in the diary, immediately a portal was opened and some demons came out that made a small bow before the pleiade and then took the unconscious girls and Going back the way they came along with Yuri's written report, as soon as the portal was closed, she returned to the apartment in the usual way and resumed her role as Midori.

The next morning, in the city of Canterlot, nobody could believe what they read in the newspapers, all the stalls advertised with an open shout, and the delivery men made announcements at the top of their lungs.

"EXTRA, EXTRA, THE KING IS DEAD!"

When the newspaper arrived at Pinkie's house where the M7s had stayed for a sleepover, they all tried to read the article at the same time without much success in crowding, luckily the party girl had the solution.

"Hey everyone! It's on TV too."

On the screen, a newscast was returning from commercials.

'In today's news, something shocking has happened, the cities of Canterlot, Cristal and Cloudsdale, woke up today hearing the impressive news, the king has died, on Saturday night a shooting was reported on the outskirts of Canterlot, more exactly In the old abandoned mattress warehouse of Cloudsdale, according to official reports, the leader of the crime group Dark Crystal, Rex Sombra, along with a handful of his men, faced the rival group consisting of three young women without registration, according to the confession of one of Sombra's subordinates, the girls owed a large sum of money to the aforementioned, so they tried to capture them, but they did not expect them to be armed, a CHS student was involved in the incident,' *GHASPH* (collective) 'according to the official statement of the authorities, the foreign student Shizu Fujiwara, was denounced as abducted by her older sister while they were visiting the Cristal Palace shopping center, around 4:00 pm. '

'At the moment, the student is admitted to the Canterlot general hospital, in the confrontation the lives of Sombra and eight of his subordinates were lost, as well as those of the group of girls identified as the Dazzlings by one of the now prisoners.'

*GHASPH* (collective again)

'According to the detective Stone Will who is leading the case, the young Shizu did not receive any serious injuries but is under observation for the multiple bruises and minor cuts she received, that's all on the local news; In the national news, new species of plants and animals have- '

Pinkie turned off the television, they couldn't hear anymore, they were in shock.

"Poor thing, we must do something, we must visit her! she must be terrified!" -exclaimed a soft voice-

Surprisingly, the first to come out of the shock was Fluttershy, the others seconded her words and rushed to get ready to be first in line at visiting time.

Pain, that was all that their bodies registered, stabbing pain in the neck from a blow they did not remember and pain from the stones under them, but little by little more things began to register, the wind, the sun that warmed them, static clouds in the sky and magic in the air.

Like in Equestria.

This thought made them force themselves to open their eyes and sit up, they couldn't believe it, they were back.

I am dreaming?

Am I dead?

If I'm back, why am I still human in appearance?

These thoughts crossed the heads of the three as they saw their hands with doubt on their faces, then a sudden voice behind them almost made them jump with fright.

"Welcome to my humble ranch."

As they immediately turned onto their hands and knees, they saw a human in a red suit standing a couple of steps away from them.

No, that's not a human, humans don't have such long tails or ears. -Adagio thought before speaking- "What or who are you exactly? You seem human, but I'm sure you are not."

"Wow, what a surprise, there is some brain under all that hair after all."

This comment elicited a giggle from Aria and caused the insulted woman to gnash her teeth.

"Knowing what I am won't do you any good from now on, but who I am," *Snap*

The man snapped his fingers and a pungent smell of blood filled the air, as well as screams of agony, reached their ears when they turned in front of them again before their eyes a scene unfolded that made them lose their color, and if they brought something in the stomach they would have vomited it on the spot.

"My name is Jaldabaoth and I am in charge of managing this ranch, my master declared you useless for his plans, but he decreed that we should give you the best possible use, and you know, I am curious to know if more magical creatures are capable of procreating better mongrels. , hmjajajajajJAJAJAJAJA."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

A few days later, Ainz was in his office in the sorcerer kingdom reviewing the latest reports.

Mmmm ... I see, so after recovering the mermaids' Demiurge kept them to perform experiments, I hope he follows my instructions... so after the farce of the abduction, the elements on the other side of the mirror got closer to Shizu and it looks like the scrolls of illusion worked perfectly, *slip *...the Sorcerer Kingdom is doing pretty well, conditions are beginning to improve, also the matter of basic schools is going smoothly, excellent, I was afraid that project might fail, *slip* Mnh?, what is this?… right, if I remember correctly Demiurge mentioned something about this, Cozy Glow, huh, a pegasus with growth problems and a twisted personality, *Shigh* is it perhaps too much to ask to have a time rest where absolutely nothing happens? *shigh* "Tempest."

"Yes, Ainz sama."

"Something is happening with the magic of this world, it can begin to fail at any time, I want you to add natural flyers to the patrols, the first one who fails the magic necessary to fly I want a total veto of the flight until the problem is solved, it is highly like that your magic is equally affected since you are a native of this world, do not overreach yourself. "

"Yes, at your service… if I may ask?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you want me to form a group to investigate the problem?"

"That won't be necessary, I already have a group in charge of monitoring the anomaly."

"Understood, so with your permission, I am withdrawing."

"Umu"

The days passed and as Demiurge had stipulated after the investigation of the spell, the environmental magic was the first to wane and the more magic absorbed the arrangement, the faster it did, after the first five days, all the creatures began to have difficulties to recover their mana after using it, two days later, the creatures with less magical capacity were the first to be left without power, five days later the magical beasts began to lose their abilities; Being further from the epicenter, the first to notice was Starswirl, but after doing several tests, the absorption reached him leaving him without many options, he sent an urgent letter to the princesses hoping it was not too late.

In Cloudsdale, a near-fatal accident happened with Yona the Yak and Starlight, when the latter's magic failed while they were on an excursion to the weather factory, undoing the spell to walk on the clouds so they both fell through them from, soon after being saved by Twilight, Silverstream, and Ocelus, they returned to the ground for safety and to investigate what had happened, the magic of the unicorns had already completely disappeared and the magic of the alicorn was beginning to fail, at that moment and almost drowning in the process, Spike spat out a letter from the diarchs requesting the presence of the elements as soon as possible in Canterlot; upon arriving in the capital and meeting the princesses of the sun and the moon, they realized that the situation was worse than they thought, well, a messenger arrived at that moment with Starswirl's letter that assured that things would only get worse.

As Ainz and Demiurge watched what was happening in the throne room through the 'Remote Viewing Mirror', they commented on the development.

"What foolish creatures, they didn't even consider what the letter that came to them implied." -said the Archdemon with disappointment- "Oh, it seems that the automaton did realize what it implies."

"Hmm... if it seems that Turing Test has opened their eyes and have already decided on their plan of action, apparently her stored mana has not been fully used up yet, I wonder how long it will last?... it does not matter, we will only intervene if they are not capable of solving it by themselves, although it is worth making preparations, tell Cocytus to be prepared, we will go out if the occasion warrants it. "

"Yes, I'll do it right away."

With a respectful bow, the demon withdrew.

Now let's see what the short pegasus is doing. -The Overlord moved his hands and looked away from Canterlot's image, redirecting it to Ponyville, then focused on the school of friendship and through its walls to observe the crystal caves below it.

"Mhn? I see, the princess's apprentice must have discovered her and was locked in the formation, as she is essentially at the vortex she won't be able to get out and will send her to the void where all the magic will be sent in the end... ohoo, the other students already figured it out, let's see what they do."

After a while of observing, Demiurge returned in the company of Cocytus, and together they continued to observe the development of all the events and after several hours of observation they were disappointed, the mares had not only taken the wrong direction, after hearing the comments of a student They went to the Tartarus following a useless track, now they had also lost Turing's support, the drained had finally reached all their mana containers and was left lying a couple of tens of meters from the entrance of the magical prison, where now the rest are locked in too, the student group's attempts to create openings had failed miserably, the short pegasus was proving to be much more capable than expected, she even took care of the annoying Chancellor with minimal effort, she proved to be very clever at manipulating others to achieve her goals and turning the entire school against anyone who interfered with her plans by making them look like the bad guys.

*Shigh* -sighs the Overlord-

"This seems more like a bad comedy, their time is running out, it is time to intervene before it becomes a more serious problem."

The master of death rose from the throne of kings and walk down the steps.

"Time to go Cocytus, you know what to do."

"Yes, as ordered."

The vermin lord responded with a respectful bow and immediately stood up, Ainz retrieving Thor's gauntlets and the mask of envy from his inventory.

"Okay, then let's go, [GA- mhn? Oooh, it looks like I wasn't the only one watching what happened."

The Young Six had finally managed to evade Cozy Glow with the help of the CMC, but now they had a problem.

"Eh? Why is the pony taking us back to the caves?" -Yona asked as she descended, but there was no immediate answer to her question, everyone shrugged their shoulders and looked at Sandbar, the pony who was guiding them-

"We alone will not be able to stop Cozy, we need help and we have come to get it."

When saying this last sentence, the pony had just reached the balcony from where the magical vortex could be seen and pointed one of its hooves towards it, everyone followed it with their eyes to where it was pointing and Silverstream was the one who pointed out the obvious.

"It's Starlight right! it's Starlight right?"

At the center of the cavern, which looked more like a cellar with a vaulted ceiling, within the magical vortex was Twilight's apprentice suspended, upon seeing her, Yona the Yak immediately launched herself to take her out.

"Yona release counselor pony!"

However, when she was about to reach her goal, a hoof stopped her.

"Wait! I think we shouldn't touch the arrangement." -It was Sandbar the earth pony who noticed the signs that Starlight was making- "I think she can't talk to us from there, but her signs seem to indicate that it is dangerous to touch the formation."

Inside the vortex, the unicorn nodded with a smile.

"We have to find a way to get her out of there!"

With these words, everyone nodded and dispersed around the arrangement looking for a sign or clue on how to stop it.

"Hey, this reminds me of Professor Twilight's Chapter 12 Magical Artifacts!"

They all looked at Gallus in surprise, and noticing, the young griffin immediately defended himself.

"What? I've been studying okay?!, the finals are coming up." -said the griffin as he floated with his heels crossed over his chest and his gaze averted, fortunately for him, Ocelus the Changeling cut off his embarrassing moment.

"Yes, you're right, now that you mention it I remember it too, so if so… I think Cozy Glow configured the artifacts in the formula as mystical magnets to gather all the magic and then send it elsewhere."

"So, to deactivate it you just have to remove them right?" said the slightly rough voice of the young dragoness Smolder, and as she was about to take one of the relics, Ocelus stopped her in alarm.

"No, wait! If we do it like this it will stop, but that will cause a chain reaction of magical explosions that will destroy the school of friendship!"

*GHASP*

This made them all blink, although they were surprised, that had sounded much louder than six creatures could reach.

"You want to destroy the school? What is wrong with you?!"

Turning towards the entrance, there was a large part of the bulk of the pony students, and floating in the air in front of them, was Cozy Glow with a clearly false expression of surprise.

"So you were the ones who stole the magic from Equestria!"

The little pegasus said accusingly and then addressed the rest of the student body.

"Chancellor Neighsay may have been wrong about a lot of things, but he was right about you! After everything Twilight did for you, and now you want to destroy her school!"

She continued to launch her accusations as she advanced slowly along with the entire student body, seeing this the group of friends began to back down when feeling pressured, but Gallus steeled himself and faced her floating forward, getting on the same level as Cozy.

"We don't want to! You are the one who is using these artifacts to make all the magic of Equestria disappear!"

"I'mhhh? We all saw you with your paws on them! *Ghasph* now it all makes sense! They want all the magic to disappear because it's the only thing the ponies have that they don't."

This time it was Ocelus who could not keep silent.

"There is a magical component involved when Silverstream and I transform."

The changeling spoke with a frown as the hippogriff nodded floating behind her.

"Yes, besides, the friendship of Yona's friends is magic, Twilight said so!" -spoke the annoyed and desperate yak-

"And you paid for it by sending her to Tartarus on a desperate and futile search! So you could destroy everything she has built, *ghasph* they even caught counselor Starlight in that thing!"

Hearing the false concern, the lilac unicorn couldn't help but roll her eyes and grimace in annoyance.

"We have to defend the school!" -Cozy Glow yelled-

The rest of the students advanced ignoring Sandbar who came forward trying to calm the spirits, but their pleas were drowned out by the noise of the crowd, in the air, Gallus tried to get away, but was held back by a pegasus and when he got away he pushed so hard that it collided with the ceiling and fell into the vortex, the others broke free to try to save it, but as soon as they got closer they were equally absorbed and at that moment, a portal opened inside the magic circle that formed the arrangement, and the vortex it began to descend towards it slowly.

When the ponies saw how they all sacrificed themselves to save one of them, they began to doubt what they were doing and although Cozy tried to silence the thread of thoughts saying that they had asked for it themselves and that they could not do anything about it, it was useless, everyone gave their opinion of how what happened contradicted everything they had learned so far.

"Yes, yes, yes, the elements of harmony are very important, they just don't apply in every situation and since the magic left Equestria, I'm not sure that the tree of harmony is as useful as it was before."

But she was so involved in gaining control of the masses that did not notice that each of the six crystalline pillars that extended from the floor to the dome, where they joined to form a stalactite that doubled as a chandelier, lit up with the colors of the elements and just when the vortex began to be swallowed by the portal, the chandelier was illuminated with great intensity and a multicolored beam shot out of it, this hit the vortex, stopping it immediately and reversing its advance, as soon as it was high, the six friends began to glow and were drawn from the vortex by the tree of harmony, Silverstream in pink, Ocelus in white, Yona in orange, Sandbar in yellow, Smolder in light blue and Gallus in lavender.

"Look, they are shining like the elements of harmony!"

A mare exclaimed when she saw the brightness that surrounded them.

"HA! It seems our friendship IS truly magical after all."

The hippogriff couldn't help but gloat at Cozy Glow's incredulous gaze, but the changeling interrupted him, there were more important things for now.

"Quick, we must deactivate it!"

They all took positions on the objects, each one according to its origin, but the one who gave voice to the doubt in everyone's mind was the hippogriff.

"But didn't you say that would destroy the school?"

"It's a possibility, but if we don't do it all the magic will disappear!"

They all exchanged glances for a moment and nodded, while Sandbar turned to the students who were still present.

"Emmm, maybe you should make up your minds soon."

Everyone took an item from where they were floating in the air and began to pull, immediately the vortex began to rise and all the students who had followed Cozy ran out almost running over her in the process.

"Wait, where is everypony going? Stop!"

The vortex compressed around Starlight still within, increasing its brightness to a blinding level, and then immediately exploded into a magical pulse that spread rapidly throughout the world; leaving multicolored orbs in the air throughout the world their journey, which began to move rapidly towards their original owners.

On the way, a third of the distance between Canterlot and Poniville, the Equestrian diarchy led an expedition of soldiers towards the latter, having received the alert about Cozy Glow from Chancellor Neighsay, who was accompanying them back, when the wave caught up with them and they regained their magic, and they immediately rushed to their destination with a smile on their faces.

At the gates of Tartarus was the M6, along with the inert body of Turing Test, regretting having failed, when they were hit by the shock wave, it goes without saying that they were all happy to recover their magic, they hugged each other tightly, and to their surprise, the automaton was rebooting their systems, they waited a minute for it to finish and as soon as it was done, Twilight teleported them all back.

In the courtyard of the school of friendship, the ponies ran everywhere, but a sudden flash caused one part to stop and pay attention, it was the Young six and Starlight who had teleported out as soon as the latter recovered her magic, they all fell to the ground in a pile after appearing almost half a meter from the ground, after a few quick words of thanks and hugs, an extremely annoyed childish voice interrupted them.

"You ruined everything!"

It was Cozy Glow that was fuming, figuratively and literally, after barely leaving the cave in time after the explosion of the first device.

"And now Twilight and her silly friends can escape from Tartarus!"

And because karma is adorable, at that precise moment, with a flash of lavender, the M6 ​​plus an automaton appeared right next to her and they all had anger on their faces.

After a brief exchange of words and the short pegasus losing her temper and her adorable role, the latter tried to escape but was blocked by the annoying students who had heard her, she tried to change route but was blocked again; this time was blocked by the diarchs and Neighsay, finally tried to rise, but was blocked by the royal guard and taken into custody, then Luna took her along with the group that detained her to prosecute her, the princesses of the sun and friendship took advantage of that moment to chat.

"I can't understand it, what didn't I do? What did I fail to do?" –Said with sadness the youngest of the princesses-

"She was very kind to everyone and helped me a lot, I just don't understand."

Seeing her former student in that state of depression, the monarch of the sun decided to share something of her experience

*Shigh* "Unfortunately that's the way things are, sometimes the most promising individuals can be the most troublesome, don't blame yourself so much for her actions, along your way there will always be the probability that someone like this will approach you, some Sometimes they will simply be stray ponies that require some guidance to find the right path, however, there will be times that they are individuals who are like that by nature, after all, you have already helped me fix two of my failures, right? isn't that so? " -asked the monarch of the sun with a slight smile and a raised eyebrow as she wrapped a wing around Twilight-

*Shigh* "You're right, I mustn't let the fact that someone has trouble understanding the true magic of friendship break me."

The princesses shared a brief smile and walked towards the castle of the princess of friendship.

At dawn the next day, the trial of the Pegasus took place, which got as an unexpected guest the Sorcerer King, who called the attention of the diarchy for allowing the transit of unverified mail from prison to the outside when it was revealed as Tirek and Cozy communicated, he also warned them that he would not tolerate that his subjects were affected again by the negligence of other nations, at the same time, he reminded them that by the treaty they could request help from the sorcerer kingdom if they faced a very big problem.

A figure rests enjoying the little sun that passes through the dense vegetation of the swamp in freedom, for the first time in a long time, sitting on a rock ledge in his home.

"I don't know how or why, but my prison dissolved for a moment, now I not only have my freedom, I have also recovered all my magic, mhmhnahahahahjajajajaJAJAJAJAJAJA"

The sinister laugh of a dark voice heralded a bad omen throughout the swamp.